Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Randy and Baby (Uncle Dis and Enos)

"I just might," she replied taking another nip at his shoulder, this time biting down enough to leave a mark before she kissed the spot and gave it a nuzzle, "Mm, you got such smooth skin,"

Her free hand skimmed his side, nails grazing him from his hip to his underarm. She gave his neck a kiss, "It's beautiful,"

"Well... I think you're beautiful," he replied, still working at himself with one tentacle and her with the other. "I love all your human hair an' your... marks... scars..."

Baby looked down at her stomach, at a thick pink mark running across her lower belly right over her pubic hair, "I only have one scar.....this one," she stepped back to show it to him. "It's very important to me,"

Randy dropped to his knees and pulled her in with his tentacles so that he could kiss the scar gently. "And I think it's one a' the most beautiful things I ever seen," he said, realizing exactly what had caused it.

Baby's eyes glittered for a moment and she ran her hand through his hair, "I do to," she said softly. She wrapped her arms around his head and held him for a minute.

He smiled and rubbed his face against her affectionately, then inched downward to give her a soft kiss between the legs...

Baby moaned softly.....she knew she wouldn't be able to give this up, she was going to have to stay with Randy VIII for a long time.

He felt similarly; even so he'd known her very briefly he couldn't deny that there was a strong connection between them. There was nothing about Baby that he didn't like, no part of her that he didn't want, and he'd be glad to keep her there for as long as she was willing to stay. He sat on the floor of the tub, water spraying from various directions but just short of hitting his face. He traced her with his tongue as his tentacles curled around her legs once more.

Baby moaned in earnest then, her legs shaking in his grasp, "You do such wonderful things to me..." she said tightly.

His response was little more than a satisfied hum as he continued, simultaneously reinserting one of his tentacles.

Baby let out a sharp cry and bucked her hips then she bent over him, her hands on his back and her head coming to rest on the back of his neck.

"Mm..." The tentacles slid away from her and he pulled her down into his lap for a kiss. "You make the best sounds."

She wrapped her legs around him, "You make me feel so good," she said kissing him, "I could fall in love with someone like you,"

Randy's cheeks turned green. Though normally such a statement would have stopped him in his tracks, he kissed her again and held her tightly. "Ain't nobody ever said that before."

"W...well I don't see why not, you're the first person who's ever made me want to say it," she confessed.

"Maybe you just ain't met too many people," said Randy VIII, only half joking. He still hadn't told her too much more about himself, and in truth it was because he felt the same way about her--and didn't want to risk frightening her away as a result. Love of that kind was not something he'd ever considered a possibility, but he supposed that if anyone would be able to give him the experience or even make him want it, it would be someone like Baby.

"No, I know there's something special about you," she closed her eyes and leaned forward so that their foreheads touched, "Don't ask how.....but I can feel it," she said softly a smile forming on her face as though what she was speaking of was the most natural thing in the world, even so she'd never experienced anything like it.

Randy couldn't help but smile. I know what you mean, his thoughts seemed to say as he let them mingle with hers. And he did, similarly to how he'd felt about Kurt. Only time would tell what that really meant for either of them. He kissed her neck, tentacles becoming arms again, and ran a hand up and down her back.

She put her arms around him and held him close, she was so wrapped up in him that she didn't hear Gloria arrive at her side of the house....

Randy hadn't heard her, either, through the distraction and the sound of the running water. For the moment, as far as he was concerned, it was just him and Baby and the aching desire that had only been growing since they'd stepped into the shower.

Baby wriggled until their hips fitted tightly together, she gave him a long kiss and began rocking against him......

Gloria looked at the clock then down at little Randy, "I got no clue where your Mommy is, but she sure ain't here, looks like it's just you and me kid!"

Back
Top Bottom