Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darker cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Kunoichi

Moon
I feel like starting another request thread for other kinds of scenarios. Sometimes I like RPs with darker elements like Rape/Torture/Mutilation/Death/Gore/and hard vore.

I'm not exactly a submissive looking for somebody to dominate me, nor am I looking for a victim. Rather I'm looking for another Dom to team up with to torment an NPC victim. I like the contrast of two characters being intimate with each other while being cruel other people.

I have several story ideas.

Warriors from the barbarian tribes to the north are paired at birth with a dire wolf pup. The warrior and her beast become siblings and mates as they grow older, wandering the wastes, hunting, sleeping, and eating together. Occasionally they raid the southern kingdoms. Raping and pillaging, even eating helpless villagers alive.
This would start out as a bestiality RP with a barbarian warrior girl and her wolf, then they would go attack a village, raping, killing, and eating the peasants.

In the jungles to the south, the social status of a warrior is determined by the quantity and quality of his wives. Any woman living in his longhouse is his property, and his daughters become new wives as young as soon as they finish puberty. The warriors will raid other villages and steal wives from other warriors. They also wear sharp bone piercings along the bottom of there cocks when they fuck there wives. If the woman can keep up with her husband, the spines will rake her G-spot and increase her pleasure, but if she tries to resist they will mangle and shred her from within. The tribes also occasionally practice cannibalism and human sacrifice, as well as hunting monstergirls that live in the forest.
This setting could go a lot of diffrent ways. We could have a tribal warrior stealing a wife, some missionaries offending a medicine woman and getting sacrificed to the dark gods, or a warrior hunting his prey (Human or monstergirl) before raping, torturing, cooking, and eating it.

In the cities of the east, the decadent nobility have built an empire on cruelty and malice. Viewing pleasure and pain as the highest forms of existence, they breed slaves to torture, rape, eat, and offer as human sacrifices to fuel the magic that feeds there excess.
In this setting, I would play a princess, and you would play some of her higher ranking servents. Together we might torment some slaves. You could also be another noblewoman attending a banquet where the meal is the flesh of the innocent.

In the arenas of the western deserts, there are two gladiators with an unchallenged reputation for cruelty. Identical Twin girls, they were raised by the arena and consider each other to be the only real people in the world. Everyone else is either trying to hurt them, or a toy they can play with until it breaks.
In here, we would be identical twins, fighting together in the arena, and clinging to each other for warmth at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom