Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

Scarlet smiled as she ordered their wine bottles to be kept at their table. "I doubt the Princess will allow such a thing to happen to you." Scarlet said asshe poured him glass after glass when he finished his wine off and she kept drinking herself.

Ivy leaned against his shoulder closing her eyes as he mentioned the hot springs back in his homeland. "Sounds like a wonderful place." She said as she nuzzled into his shoulder with a soft smile but it was only soft for one reason, she couldn't leave the Kingdom. If there was a hint she had left the area she was afraid her father would start a war. "May be one day I can visit Rasa and the Prince to form an alliance or make a few new friends and learn a few new things." She said with her looking up at him seeing the beads of water clutching at his horns.

"Even so the princess doesn't really have a say it in, magi of the circle kinda are there own kingdom. We do things differently then other kingdoms, some times good or bad but still we do try to keep things in order. They just don't to have more bad mages then they had in the past but even the master mages can't stop people from free will. In ether case I'll be fine, I'm sure if I'm tossed out I"ll find a way around it. For now I will drink to winning a dual with that ass and make him look like a fool, him and his father as well." he said as he knew that would be a worth memory "too many were afraid, I had to show even half bloods or anyone for that matter can be a powerful mage without the items but with hard work." he said but then something else came to mind which he looks at the lovely elf "Tell me somthing Scarlet, you knew Nova for most of his life, how is it that a prince would give some one like Nova a blood ruby, what did he do to get such a gem? Those things are hard to get alone even if Rasa is the only place to get them." he said and waited for her reply.

"I'm sure he would be more then happy to make an alliance with your kingdom, though its still up to his father but ether way I think the two kingdoms would do well, I mean I think we been good nabers for so many years so I dont see why we can be more freindly with each other." he said as he felt her leaning onto his showder, it felt nice. "Theres something I wanted to ask you though dont think of me as a pervert for asking this. Being your part cat don't you like um go into heat? Being your a few years older then eighteen I can only think that you have strong sexual urges at certain times, how do you deal with that or does your father lock you up for a while? If thats too personal to ask then just say so and I wont ask again." Nova said to her though waits for a reply.

Scarlet's expression was soft to cover up the shock Nova offered the prized ruby. "Well, the three of us were out and the Prince was training. Nova happened to be his sparring partner. You know for a more equal match to force the Prince to improve his fighting. I was ill so I just sat on the rock watching unable to do anything whenwe came under attack. Nova saved the Prince's life and he was reward with the ruby. Nova didn't want it since it was his duty to make sure the Prince stayed alive. Of course the Prince didn't want the ruby returned so Nova had no choice but to accept it as a gift." She said casually with her sipping her wine as her cheeks were bit red.

Ivy looked up at him in shock that he asked such a personal thing but her face turned red. "I did promise you to give you information on Nekos." She started with her shifting to where she could face him to talk to him face to face. "When Nekos are younger about 18 thats when our heat cycle starts it replaces the human females...Time of the month." She felt so odd telling him that part but she pushed on. "As time goes on it does get stronger. Personally when it hits me I go for a ride it....relieves the sensation. When I go into heat I leave a cloth outside my window so Nickalie knows not to come near me for a few days. Its so I don't lose control and demand him to take my virginity." She said as she looked down into the slightly bubbling water they were sitting in. "I guess I'm a romantic at heart. I want my Husband to be the one who takes my flower."

Nickalie undstood what Scarlet said thought still there was something poking the back of his mind but he couldn't think of what. He figure he let it go and move to something else " I see, its no wonder he keeps two guard with him at all times. I sense the magic they were using to hide themselfs, not many mages can sense that type of mage, heh for an half blood thats odd I guess. So then what is keeping you from settling down, keeping an eye on your prince or do you still have an eye for Nova?' he asked her.

Nova smiles "Nothing wrong with a romantic heart nor the one you truely love to be your first time, or husben in the matter. It only surprize me that you and Nick didn't go at it before, for dragonborn however its almost the same as nekos in a sense. Once they get turned on its hard for them to settle down until they let themselfs go. Its why we put marks on us so if we do go and have sex with anyone they wont have a child, a safety measure becuse once one have a child they are by honerbond and by our law marryed to that person. There is ways around it which not many do this, they kill the child after it is born. Most of my peoplr frown apon that but it can be done and it is the only thing that bonded the two dragonborn." he told her. "So if you do pick my prince you wouldn't have to worry for him going for another woman otherwise he would be disowned and a disapointment to the kingdom of Rasa that he would be forbidden to come back. "

Smirking as she looked to Nickalie. "Nova gets lost easily when he falls in love. I don't want a man like that. I just haven't found the right one yet besides for an elf I'm still considered young so might as well enjoy my life while I still have it. Right?" She drained the rest of her wine with a question hitting her. "Why haven't you married yet? Hoping to have a chancce to marry Ivy?" She asked with a slight smirk. "I seen the way you look at her and the way you act around her compared to me. You treat her with such delicate touch that it feels like you may be in love with her. Or am I wrong?"

Shifting in her spot she leaned back against the rock as if the heated rock was sending a hot deep into her muscles. "So its honor that keeps him from wandering. Not to sound rude but I don't know him at all so I'm not inclind to believe you as of yet." She pointed out to him but her ears twitched hearing movement and assumed it was the same invisible guards from last night. Laughing softly as she turned to where she was sitting on her knees looking into the tree line. "Something does bug me though. Its you." She said as she looked at him. "Those guards looked to be well trained to be protecting a servent of a Prince. Though why protect a Servant when they are suppose to be with the Prince?"

Nick couldn't help but chuckle to her commonts about him and Ivy though it didn't surpized him. "Your half right and half wrong. I grew up with her all my life and we knew each other very well, ya we had a few fights here and there but nothing that would break our freindship. Your not the only ones to think we would make a good couple. At one point we almost did but we both agreed to be freinds and nothing more then that." he said to her but taking a deep breath "though... there are times I wounder if that was the right choice, I'll admet I have some feelings for her and I just want her to be happy with who ever she picks and make sure the guy that does have her don't anything that make Ivy regreat. I guess I'm waiting to see how things go with Ivy before I think about myself. " Nick told her.

Nova only blinked when she said he was buging her and when she tells him why then he understood. "Oh that, it was the king's idea sense I wanted to go but being I am a close freind to the prince the king was afraid that I could be kidnaped and used to get to the prince and in turn get to the king. He knows very well I can take care of myself but still he wanted to make sure no harm come to me." he told her though half of it was was true but in a different way. "So.. you never kiss a guy nore held one up close?" he asked her.

"Very sweet of you but you know her better than I do." She said as she poured him another glass of red wine. "Who knows you may have a chance at her if no man peaks her interests." Though she felt abit drink after five glasses. "Hell perhaps its time you thought of your own needs for once. She's not going to die if you enjoy yourself for a night." She said with a wink.

Listening to his explaination sshe couldn't help but feel something was off. "Nope. Never kissed a man nor held one so close I could feel his body. Nickalie and I came close to kissing though we stopped before it even got close to it. I value his friendship and I can't bring myself to break the relationship off then have things being awkward afterwards. I don't expect you to understand since you and Scarlet are still fucking eachother." She said as she laid her head down looking at him but her eyes held a slight hurt to them. To her the only male she was interested in was basically off limits in more ways than one.

"Heh you dont think I ain't trying, there been a few girls at the tower that I had some fun time with but each of them just seem to be missing something, just haven't figure it out yet. In any case a good time right would be nice but finding some to have that type of fun is the tricky part." he told her. He had three glass of wine so far and it was enough to losen him up but still have a cool head on his showders but still haveing a good time with Scarlet.

Nova raised a brow as she sounded as if he thought about sex only again but he wasn't "Ok what did I do this time? You make it sound like I only think about sex or how you put it anyhow. I do understand you value your freindship with Nick, I have nothing against that but just a bit suprized that you two didn't hit it off thats all. "

"I thought you'd be a virgin." She said with a soft giggle. Though she looked at him as she thought he was cute even when she wasn't drinking.

Not saying a word she stepped up and out of the water flicking her tail having the water splash on him. "Did I actually say 'Nova, all you want is pussy.'?" She asked with her looking at him over her shoulder though she moved to where she sat on her knees abit behind him. "Perhaps I didn't word it right." She said as she ran her fingers through his light brown hair with a smile. "I can see your friendship with Scarlet surviving when either of you move on. THAT is what I meant, Silly." She playfully stuck her tongue at him.

Nick couldn't help but laugh at that "Me a virgin? I haven't been one for years, though there are men that wait to have there first time with the woman they love and marry but not I. So far every woman I have done end up passing out on the first round, would like for once just to go an all nighter or until I myself pass out. So tell me when you and Nova... have your fun together who end up passing out first? If you dont mind me asking that, if you do then just say so and I'll not ask anything peronal."

Nova was glade he didn't upset her or anything, he didn't want to fight her like they did the other day. Still it seems some times he missunderstands what she saids, he would have get use to it if he picks her. "I see, forgive me if I missunderstood you, some times you make it sound like I only think with my dick, not that I don't some times but still I dont wish to have a nother fight like the other day. Me and Scarlet will be fine when if one of us moves on, we might not have the benafits part but we still be good friends and rememeber the good times we shared." he said as he lean his head back enough to see her face, almost as if upside down from where she was siting.

"You said your self that you never felt the touch of a man, well maybe I can help you know what it feels form a real man. No I'm not talking about anything sexual, unless you want that. But I'm saying more the simple things. I mean how you to know how it feels to be with some one or one that you like anyhow if your not sure what it should feel like. Dose that make sense?" he asked her.

Scarlet thought about it but shrugged at the question. "Honestly its been awhile since we had sex." She said as she leaned back in the chair but she used the word sex as if it didn't bother her. In reality she wasn't modest about the word sex. "I remember there were times when he was so horny I'd pass out first after he orgasms first then there were days I took control and we both ended up passing out in eachother's arms."

Ivy looked down at him when he tilted his head back to look up at her. Smiling softly down at him but when he mentioned sexual she had to laugh softly. "I know you're not stupid to offer sex since I told you why I've beena virgin for so long." She said with her easing his head against her knees in a comfortable position to listen to his offer. "So you're willing to help me experience a few things without going over the line? I like that idea actually I guess if you helped out I may start to think of men in a different light...Don't know but we have to find out." She said laughing softly allowing him to take lead.

"And you haven't been with anyone else sense Nova, heh he told me you were a wild one. By the look of you I could belive that." he said with a chuckle. "Though is that normal for you two not having it for a while? If I'm geting too personal here just say so and Ill stop, just not sure what else to talk about really." he said to her.

"In a new light huh, what you believe just about every guy is only out for there third leg? If so I can understand what you mean though believe it or not it goes both ways. People can be a real pain some times but still dont mean we have to suck it up all the time. In any case what would you like to start with?" he asked as he lay on her lap, it was in a nice way and wonder what else she would be doing.

Scarlet sighed as she looked at her glass of white wine. "We got busy with our lives so our sex life is more spontanious then planned." She said as she looked at Nickalie then moved whispering in his ear. "If you want to blow off some steam come up stairs to an open door. Thats my room."She said kissing his cheek then slowly walked up the stairs to the empty room of hers.

Ivy rolled her eyes as he went on once more about men thinking with their third leg. "Nova, I go by what I've heard and since my father likes to have a close eye on me my range is limited." She said as she looked up in the trees while she listened to him asking about where should they start. "Honestly I don't know. You're the expert and I'm the student." She said as she looked down at him with a lock of hair falling in front of her face. "So teach me ol' wise mentor." She said giggling.

Nick only blinked in suprized to what she said before she headed up to her room, he bitten his lip hard but not enough to bleed. She already would offer her self to him, no it couldn't that easy could it? Or maybe she trusted him enough to have a little fun with him? In ether case he never done a elf before even though there been some at the tower none seem to be interseted in him. He waited for a few monments thinking about it then finaly he went ahead and finsh his wine and set the glass down, he gets out a small bottle in his robs, a smal potion he had gotten long time ago, it would give him a little bit of his energy back but not a whole lot. He didn't need much anyhow but still it be enough for him, taking out the cork and drink it down before puting the bottle away in his robs and start walking up to her room. Already he felt some of his energy returning and interested in how this night might go. He seen the door that was open slightly , Nick gone ahead and push it open and walked into the room to see where she was at.

"Well thats part of the problem, hearing and seeing are two different things, that and your father which that you cant help very much so it is understandable." Nova said before he start geting up from her lap and out of the water as well to set in front of her. "But anyhow lets not think about that right now, instead lets start things off with... " Nova said as he was thinking what might be simple, thats when he smile a bit of the thought he now "The kiss, depening how you do it it can very well turn some one on, a normal one or as a saying goes true love's kiss. That type is said that you can tell it is the true love of your life and that person is the only one you would feel you can't live without and know that they would stay with ya to matter what happens, and its a kiss that never match with any other kiss. Or something like that, that one I never really believe in too much but in any case its a start dont you think?" he asked.

Scarlet had shut the door when Nickalie appeared in her room. Her cheeks were bit red as her long blonde hair fanned out over her shoulders as she moved up behind Nickalie and nuzzled the back of his neck. "So are you the type who likes to take charge or do you allow the girl to be forceful?" She asked with a smile little did she know Nova was testing his on self control. She on the other hand she had no control when she got drunk or tipsy.

With Nova moving away from her she took her hands from him and listened to him talking of type of kisses. Of course she was nervous as her body quivered typical of a virgin who was embarking on a new part of their life. "Well, after that woman you spoke of...The one who betrayaled you...I can imagine you don't believe in true love." She said as she looked up at him over her shoulder wondering if he always did this when he and Scarlet had fun, stalling until she demanded him to take action.

Nick only grins when she ask her question "Both really, I like to have fun any way I can meaning I dont mind if a woman take control for a short time." he said before turning around before he took a hold of her hips with both hands and pull her up against him "What about you, you like it rough or you like it gental?' he asked her before kissing her lips genty.

"Its not I dont believe in true love, I do believe there is such a thing but hard time find. I'm still looking for that to tell the truth but I have to be carful as well. There are many people that want to use you Ivy and if you get some one like that mage back at the tower you will feel more like killing your self then want to live with a man like that. I feel the same way if it was a woman. Heh its funny isn't, seems we both have a lot in common." he said before he came in front of her. He gotten his face close to hers with a smile still on his lips. He could tell how nervous as she never done these things before. Really he never met a woman her age who never done things like this before so it was a bit of a challenge for him to try to help her feel what is like to have some one. "Its alright, I'm not going to bite, unless you want me to." he said with a smirk on his lips before he takes his hand gently to her side of the face. He drew closer untill finaly his lips met hers.

Scarlet returned his kiss as she giggled softly. "Depends on the mood." She said as she pushed him back towards her bed with her kissing him. Her hands moved moved his shoulders while he held on to her hips. Though she laughed softly. "This may be the first time I have sex without being watched. A nice change actually."

When he continued talking she was about ready to get up and ride off without him. She had worked up the nerve to ask him to help her experience something new and he was just talking so she was starting to think that was all he was going to do. So sitting back listening to him but with him moving close to her she was about to call the whole thing off when he finally moved in close kissing her. Her eyes went wide when she felt his lips pressing against her own. It felt like to her the world around her melted away as she closed her eyes leaning in against him with her hands on his chest welcoming the kiss.

"Without being watch? You mean the prince's guards watch you two go at it, dame no wonder you said that." he said as he flet himself being push to the bed he knew already what she was doing and he let her lead for the monment but when just about push onto the bed it self he grin before he swing them around and have her fall on the bed first with himself on top of her. "Well what do we have here, a fine elf right under me, what to do with her hmm?" he asked before he went ahead and kiss the side of her neck before whispering to her ear "so what are you the mood for?" he asked her.

Nova felt a little something when he did kiss her, it was different then other women he kissed but he wasn't sure what that means, not yet anyhow. Though he held it long enough to let her know how it feels to be kissed by a man, or should anyhow and also how he would kiss a woman if taking things slow. He slowly let go of the kiss before looking at her but his lips still close to hers "now was it that bad? Or would you like a nother?" he asked in a whisper.

Scarlet laughed out as he flipped their positions around to where she fell onto the bed. Looking up at him as he teased about what he should do to her. "Oh I'd like to see why you were cocky in the first place." She teased him with her reaching up pushing his robes open as she parted her thighs wrapping around his hips. "Lets see why you make girls faint."

Ivy blushed as he slowly pulled back from her lips but he stayed close to her. Her ears laid back with her blushing as he told her it wasn't that bad then asked if she'd like another. Smiling as she moved her fingers up through his damp hair. "I knew it wasn't a bad thing just never been kissed execpt on the cheek and thats it." She said as she looked into his dark eyes that seemed to have a different appearance like she was able to see something else perhaps another part of him. Reaching up as she moved her fingers to his cheek with her gently brushing her lips against his own with her wanting to explore her new found self.

"Oh aten to my sexy elf, but first we have to... you know get red of these troublesome cloths now dont we?" he asked. Before he chanted a few words and in a few monments his cloths fased off him and went to the floor all folded on there own. She would see he didn't look like a week mage what so ever, he had a slit build to his body and not a twig like some male mages. She would also see him with a large cock as well, a ten inch long one by the looks of it, just two inch's smaller then Novas but still its very good for human standers. She would also see a mark the same as Nova have just between his thigh and stomach area which men that even if he came in her she would not get pregnant "So my dear you need help getting yours off or you going to do it your self?" he asked with a grin.

Nova felt her lips again and it indeed felt good, he gently pull her forword so she would feel more compable, In a few monments she would be on top of him, feeling her body on top of his. He had one hand on her naked back and the other on the back of her neck but not pulling what so ever. He kiss her lips once more before he move his lips on her neck and kiss her there. If she wanted to stop all she had to do was say so and he would. He was only giving what she wants and all the mean while he kept himself from doing anything that would set her off or feel uncompable.

She noticed the mark and was curious about it. She seen the mark in only Rasa but looked up at Nick as Nova was uncomfortable to take in completely and him to go full out on her. So taking Nickalie on would be pleasant for her. Flipping him over as she straddled his hips as she kissed his throat. "I can handle it." She said as she moved off of him and slowly pulled her belt off tossing it aside but her pace was slow as she pulled all of her clothes off allowing him a chance to touch her bare skin. "Funny thing is I wish men would stop worrying about the size of their cocks. Unlike most women I like them on a smallish side...Because in my opinion they are more fun."

Ivy didn't feel him pulling her into his chest but did feel his warm hands moving over her back then the other hand resting on the back of her neck. Moaning softly as she laid on top of him with her parting her lips slightly taking his lower lip between her own though he pulled his lips free to kiss her neck. Her ears laid against her hair as she tilted her head back exposing her neck to him. She was softly purring on top of him but she felt like her body was tingling like something else was taking control of her. "Nova, I want to experience as much as I can...Without your...Penis entering me." Her voice cracked when she mentioned the word Penis though she was being clear what she wanted from him. At this moment the wrapping that covered her breasts felt tighter than normal but she moved her tail down over his outer thigh.

Nick a slit moun as he felt her kiss his neck but now he was on the bed with her on top and him laying there. Though he was enjoying how she was slowly undressing herself he can only blink in surpirzed about the cock size comment "Well then you the first woman I met to want smaller, normaly they want bigger. Though if you want smaller I can do that, magic can do many things my dear Scarlet." he said as he waited for her. Though she could tell she was already turning him on and starting to get a hardon as well.

Nova blinked as to what she was asking or if he understood what she was asking. "Are you sure you want to go that far, I thought you didn't want to go as far anything sexual. I can still do that if you wish and trust me I dont need to have myself inside you to please you in that way. But if you still want me to then all you have to do is say please me and Ill show you how it feels to be pleasured." he told her and waited for a reply.

Scarlet looked at him as he mentioned about using magic to make himself smaller if she wished. Seeing he had a hard on he moved between his knees already naked but she reached down pulling him to where his was sitting up and so close to her breasts. "I think you'll do fine either way." she said as she leaned down kissing him as she felt his chest pressing into her stomach.

With her long white hair falling over but she sat up pulling her hair from her face but she felt nervous. Thinking about what she really wanted but she often heard women lost their virginity when mounted by a male. Though she looked at him with a faint smile on her soft lips. "I want you to pleasure me, Nova. As long as we don't have sex I think we'll be fine since you didn't take my virginty. And we're just touching eachother plus you did say you'd teach me about being pleasured and pleasing without having to go all the way to having sex." Her voice was soft as she felt eyes on her back. "Also...Do you think you can tell your guards to atleast not watch you teaching me?" She asked as her arms moved over her bound breasts like she was thinking of doing something but it was for Nova's eyes only.

Nick felt her kiss and the touch of her naked body, oh she was a fine indeed and he would have to say anyone who would have her would be one dame luck man and only pray that he would treat her right. For now he would try to treat her right. He quickly got a hold of her hips once more and turn them over with him on top of her again. His body pressing against hers and his lips against hers as well. Nick breaks the kiss shortly after he done that and starts giving gental kiss's down her neck to down to her breasts, his mouth right away attack her left breast.

Covering the very nipple with his month and leting his tongue play with her nipple before leting his month closed to here his lips gets a hold of her nipple and pull enough to let her left breast bounce back and do it all over again. Meanwhile his other hand slides down her pussy lips and starts rubbing her folds, he wasn't hard nore was he soft as he rubed her lower lips and slowly he slide two fingers in her.

Nova listen to what she said and in a sense they would be having sex but he wouldn't take her virginty. "The guards dont have there eyes on me when I am with a woman, they are more likely against the tree with there backs pointed at us. They aint perverts to watch some one have sex, they might be in the room which I dislike most of the time but they have enough respect to not to watch us. So no worrys we would wount be watch with anyone's eyes." he told her, he notice what she was doing and knew as well she would want to show him her breasts, he waits not for her to do the next move and he would show her how he please's a woman.

Scarlet wrapped her arms around his neck with her pressing her form into him until he just grabbed her then flipped her over onto the bed. Smiling in the kiss but had to part them from his so they didn't slam against eachother. Though he pressed him right back against her own while he rubbed his own form against her. Moaning softly even after he pulled his lips free only to move down to her breasts. Gasping as she felt his hand reaching down and began to rub her folds. Not wanting to be thought as lazy she moved her hand down grasping his cock and ran her thumb along the rim of his head.

Ivy had relaxed when he told her the guards didn't watch Nova when he was with another woman. Though when he mentioned the guards even stayed in his room when he slept gave her the creeps. "Thats...Good to hear they don't take advantage and watch you work your magic." She said in a teasing tone as she leaned down kissing him while she stayed straddling his hips. Though her fingers loosen the bindings around her breasts in which it fell free. She had hoped she was clear enough he wanted to show her what he could without screwing her. Her lips parted from his own lips with her slowly sitting up letting him see her breasts which were perky and full. To her this may be the first and last time he got to see and teach her with her body being nude. Her face was red as she wanted to cover up but if she were to hve a husband she didn't want to be shy about letting a man see her naked form.

Back
Top Bottom