Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DND 3.5-Dualitas: Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

explodingiggy

Anyway, three people to start (not three characters), will stop at 6 people, not including me.

Here. And this should all be in a OOC thread. The setup post for the game should go here. The starting area, situation, and initial hook. Posted my first character, an elf with SPEED. And magic.

The small port town of Ravengate was bustling with trade, The year's third harvest season just starting.(one in spring, summer, and fall.) People traveled in galley-loads, trying to catch a deal on anything under Pelor's light. People of all kinds came here, from nobles, to merchants, to peddlers. To brawlers and bards, scholars and nomads. It was a wonderful site, and it was days like these that made this city's permanent residents so wealthy.

From a rooftop, a young man stood watch over the marketplace, taking cover with the architecture, unseen with his bow, making sure no one would try to pull something in the hustle and bustle of this town. He was not a guard, nor was he a vigilante taking residence in the town. He was merely a passerby with a strange, but strong sense of justice.

An elf wanders from sight to sight, enjoying the city with good cheer. A dark green cloak is worn over a Monk's Outfit in the same color. He is taller and more muscled than nearly all elves, but it is his cerulean hair and emerald eyes, with no iris or pupil visible, that stands out the most. A sword is at his waist, but no bow is strung on his back. The only other thing that might be noticed is a simple black ring on his right ring finger.

Salis wondered over to a merchant, looking over his fresh fruits and vegetables. trying to pick out a proper snack for her and Benen's early morning prayer. her eyes fondling the man in front of her, softly and subtlety, but enough for the trained eye to see. "Good sir can you tell me more about this dragon's Fruit?"

as she spoke Benen walked over from Gazing at breads. "Salis you don't want the dragonfruit, its not going to taste well, its out of season."

"But I want one, even though its out of season."

"No. I'm not paying for one, why don't we have a nice melon instead?"

"But you know I don't like the melons here, they need to be from the temple gardens."

"Yes, but were not there, its damn near 500 leagues away."

they argued on for another 5 minuets before finally agreeing upon a soft melon with a white rind, a fresh loaf of garlic sourdough, and a small glass each of a easy morning wine. all the vendors thinking them married, but time and again Benen saying they were not. thy slowly sat and looked at each other with care eating on the side of the fountain.

The young man couldn't help but drop from his perch, seeing one of his own in the market. "Another Hidantez, I see. Well met, sister. Your name, if I may?" His voice was soft and kind, almost unearthly in tone. He noticed Benen, and was intrigued by the pair, but wished to know more about the exploits of a distant relative or branch of his family.

Salis looked up from munching on her fruit. clearing her chin she smiled and stood to me the young man. "High priestess Salis, and may I in turn ask your name?"

Benen looked up as well, noticing the Racial similarity and laughing lightly. after he had fin shed off his melon he spoke softly so only the two Luciferns could hear him. "such a young race, never know when you'll meet a cousin or a sister with you folks. been almost a millennium since I've seen any of my kind."

"Seiba Hidantez, at your service." He nodded with a slight bow, turning slightly to her companion.

He looked at her partner, confused, but accepting of the statement, not letting it bother too much. "May I join you two? Seems my hunt will be at a standstill for a while."

Salis smiled warmly up at what seemed to be her cousin. "Please by all means, let us get to know each other more. this is my long time traviling partner Benen Eachann, and one of the oldest people I know, though he is stanch and never shares his age with anyone." she stuck her tongue out at Ben, her eyes squinting as she did.

Ben just smiled and laughed as she did. "that's cause if any of you knew how old I was, you might not believe me, so its best for me just to leave that part of my life an enigma."

"Thank you." He laughed slightly as he sat on the other side of her, letting his body relax a bit. "Are you guys staying here for long? I have a house here, and you are welcome to stay. The inns are packed this time of year. I won't even charge you!" He smiled as he bit into an apple, it's juices trickling down the sides of his lips. "Gods be praised... this time of year is wonderful for it's produce.."

Benen knew that the Inn's would be packed and he knew what Salis would say. so he looked at the man, and spoke. "We would love to come and stay with you. thank you for your hospitality. as far as how long we plan to stay, we remain until we feel it is time to move on."

Salis nodded and smiled at Seiba. "Thank you for your hospitality. but I do think I should repay you some how." as she spoke she slowly let her had fall to his lap making slow circles nearing his crotch. (57 diplomacy used as seduction)

He blushed and turned his head away, trying to hide his arousal in one way or another hoping she wouldn't notice (starting and current con mod +4). (Failed, Seiba is now aroused.) "I-I um... I don't think I'll require anything..."

DM:

A merchant walks over to the elf, showing him various magical wares, before trying to take his wrist and pull him away from the crowd. "Now... Good Sir, you wouldn't happen to be a mercenary, would you?" He eyes and demeanor suggest he has a job he would like to give him, or at was at least going to benefit from sending the elf where there was work.

Salis looks closely at Seiba (spot check 30 to notice arousal), and takes his hand. "You said you had a place we could stay... Why don't we go there now, these clothes are getting a bit heavy."

Ben knew what she was doing and could see the boys arousal, and backs her up. "yes I could go for a nice walk and then finding a place to stay while we are here."

(nat 20 Diplomacy roll to convince Seiba to head to his house for sex by Salis)

(sleight of hand check failed.) Seiba stared at her, a deep red as he nodded, leading the two of them to his home. It was a good size, made for someone with a sizeable family, which he obviously did not have. There were five bedrooms, a family room, a loft, and a kitchen, everything quite clean except for a table filled with wanted posters of various criminals.
"H-here we are... you two make yourselves at home.."

Salis looked at him softly, taking his hand and pulling him close gently, pressing her firm breasts against his chest, the nipples popping out from her robs easily as she leaned up and kissed him, her tongue darting into his mouth

He blushes and returned the kiss, squirming a bit, emotionally fighting with himself over this encounter, a muffled moan and incomprehensible sentence escaping his lips as he closed his eyes.

her eyes gaze deeply into his, her body practicly aching for some action as she speaks softly to him. "Please I need you now" (56 diplomacy) slowly she works his belt off and reaches for his cock, pulling it into her soft hand, her fingers wrapping around his shaft with soft but firm ease. (perform sex, masturbation focus check result 41)

(Opposed save-DC 21, made, will save to stop arousal failed.)

"L-Lady Salis...P-Please... We've just met... I-I'm not ready for this yet..!" He moans out softly, flustered and unsure of how to proceed.

"Its alright young one, trust in me and the lady Lastai, and everything will be fine. I assure you there is nothing to worry." her calm emotions aura comes up to put Seiba at ease (Will save to him dc 35) "come to me my child I will show you the glory of Lastai." (57 diplomacy to get in his pants)

(Save failed, Unable to match diplomacy check)

He nods slightly, allowing her to take the lead, his face still a bit red. "Please... be good to me..."He whispered softly

her lips come up to meet his again, her hand pulling his around her slender frame, placing each on a side of her robs as she pulls his hands down, her robs falling to the floor. her nipples stood on end her arousal already prominent. slowly she reaches down and grasps his manhood, her fingers wrapping around his hardened shaft puling lightly as her tongue danced with his in a locked embrace. (perform sex, masturbation focus- 47 +12 to save DC)

(Sense motive 10 to figure out he's a virgin)(Roll failed, He is peaked)

He blushed and twitched, letting out small moans in her mouth, placing a hand on her breast, not knowing what else to do. (con check 20)

(check made)

Salis moans out as her nipples are caressed, not being silent about it at all. slowly she nibbles on Seiba's lip, her hand pulling his cock to her pussy as she pushes him down and mounts him, her warm and wet pussy enveloping his entire cock in one thrust. (perform sex 45, con check dc 22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom