Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

He tilted his head as he heard Hunter, moving out of the shower as well and dressing. He looked to Hunter as he entered the room,"Hey..." he said as he waited for the two, looking back when they enter,"What's going on?" He said softly as he looked to Kat.

"Diego's mate is here. Well around." He says, his green eyes glowing slightly. "She's not exactly in your territory, but she's hanging around near the outskirts. She's here to kill you, Kat. She made that very clear." He says with a frown. "Unlike Diego, she's older, probably around your age. She won't be as easy as Diego was." Kat frowns, listening. "I didn't even know he had a mate." She says, she wasn't too surprised or worried about the death threat. But it was something that would need to be dealt with.

He nodded as he heard Hunter, looking to Kat,"I don't know... I mean, if she's not in the territory, then she's just trying to intimidate you. But it sou slike she's actually afraid to enter." He said softly,"Those who bark the loudest often have the weakest bite." He said to Kat as he rubbed his chin,"We'll have to play this one carefully I believe..." He said as he looked to Hunter,"If she's not in the territory, then the best thing to do would o be wait her out... see if she enters or not.."

Hunter nods "Yeah, she may be all bark. But she's also hanging out in Lucifer's territory, to the East." Kat huffs at those words. The woman may not get as dumb as they thought. Lucifer was a powerful vampire who's territory backed up to Kat's. Needless to say, the pair did not get along, and there were often physical disagreements when they got together for any type of meeting.

He sighed, knowing Lucifer,"Damnit..." He said softly,"Well... if she's part of his coven... then that makes it a problem..." He said with a soft sigh. He looked to Kat,"What do you think we should do?" He said to her. He knew this was going to hae to be played very close to the hem, knowing that if Lucifer got wind of them going into his territory, it could be war...

She shakes her head "For now, nothing. If she's all bark and no bite, then theirs no reason to go and get her. If she starts causing problems, then we'll have to go in and get her, until then, let's just keep an eye on her." Kat says, running an agitated hand through her hair. Going into Lucifer's territory would mean war, and she didn't want that, if it could be avoided. But nor would Lucifer just hand her over, if Kat asked.

He nodded softly as he looked to Hunter,"Okay. Just have someone keep an eye on her... if she steps one foot into the territory, I want someone here before she takes her second step." He said, giving a nod before he looked to Kat,"Last thing we need is for an incident to occur." He said with a soft breath.

Kat nods "Yes, no incidents." She says, watching as Hunter nods, then disappears out the window. Kat shoves a hand through her hair as she sighs, talking into the kitchen and pouring herself a glass of blood. "Just when life is starting to calm down again." She mutters, taking a long slow drink.

He looked to Kat and takes a soft breath,"Well... at least it wouldn't be us who caused it." he said, trying to cheer her up a bit,"And Lucifer would have to answer to us if she entered the territory. You know he might not like us, but he respects us enough to answer for his coven." he said as he put his hand on her lower back.

She nods, setting her glass down. "Yeah, and Lucifer's also powerful enough to kill me, if I pushed him enough." she says. He was the only vampire she'd cop to being afraid of. In the last few decades, she's had a couple close calls, close enough that it as abundantly clear that Lucifer could kill her at any time he pleased. He just didn't want to put that much effort in at the moment.

He nodded softly as he looked to her,"Ye... but we don't push him. That's the reason why the alliance has worked so well." He said to her, keeping his hand on her lower back,"He has no reason to attack us... but you know if he tried to go after you, I would stand in his way. He'd have to get through me to get to you." He said, trying to be reassuring.

She sighs, wrapping her arms around his neck "And that's what I'm afraid of, that he could and he would, kill you to get to me." She says, she took a deep breath, trying to tell herself that she didn't need to worry right now, to just relax. While it was shaky, the alliance was still there and for now, she just needed to keep her distance from Lucifer's territory.

He shook his head softly, wrapping his arms around her tightly,"He would never make it to you." He said as he gave her a soft kiss,"I would make sure of it." he said to her. He wasn't lying, he would use all his power to bring Lucifer down to a level where she would have no problem. He would sacrifice himself for her, and he would lay down his body to make sure she was safe.

She smiles softly, kissing him deeper. "Let's just hope he doesn't try." She murmurs, leaning against him softly. "I love you," She murmurs, she enjoyed saying those words. She hadn't gotten to tell him that for the time he'd been gone, and it was nice to say it now.

He kissed back softly, holding her close to him,"I love you more." He said with a soft playful tone as his hands moved to her rear, giving a soft squeeze. He wanted to make sure she was happy now. He moved a bit and pulled Rachel into the hug with them,"My girls." He said with a purr, giving them both a kiss.

Kat smiles, pressing against him, chuckling softly when she felt his hands on her ass. She smiled when he pulled Rachel into the hug. The blonde came willingly, looping one arm around Sion and the other around Kat.

He took a light breath as he tried to think of how he could keep them both protected. He would fight to the death if he had to, but he didn't want it to come to that,"Oh..." He said to Kat,"I have something to show you..." He said to her with a soft smile,"Something that some friends of mine developed while I was away from here." He said as he gave her a light kiss,"It's... interesting." He said with a soft nod.

Kat smiles, nodding "Alright," She says, wondering what he had developed. Rachel wiggles out of their grips "I'm gonna go get some more of my stuff. I'll be home in a little while." She says, kissing them both lightly before disappearing out the window. "So what did you guys develop?" Kat asks, surprisingly curious, his wording of it, developed, made her even more curious.

He moved with her and lightly pulled a small box from his pocket,"I was able to get this before I left the other place. It was something... interesting that we developed. It's a special dart... for some reason, it knocks out vampires in one shot... but uneffects anything else." He said with a light shrug,"It's like... a vampire tranq... we used it for unruley younglings... we found a special plant used as a base." He said softly,"We were developing a gun to hold the darts... when... well... you know." He said, his hand moving over the scar on his chest.

Kat raises a brow, looking at the dart as he spoke. "Really?" She asks, intrigued, something like that, would definitely come in handy. Lucifer came to mind right off the bat. There wasn't much else of a need for it, at least not right away. But something like that would be very helpful if they needed to confront Lucifer.

He nodded softly as he looked around lightly,"Yes... it just needs a special gun in which to fire it." He said in as low a voice as he could,"It's very secret... and the one place you can find it is very remote." He said as he looked into her eyes,"This is something that could turn the tide in case something happens... we just need a way to inject it into the enemy."

She nods "Hunter's the weapons expert. If anyone around can come up with something, it'd be him." She says, meeting his gaze. "This definitely can turn things in our favor, if it comes to needing to take down Lucifer." She says softly.

He gave a soft nod,"Yes... but it must be kept under absolute secret." he said to her,"This is the kind of thing that if weaponized could come to an endgame scenario." He said to her,"This is very potent stuff... each dart only holds a miligram of the powder... but it's enough to knock out a vampire for a week."

She nods "Hunter knows how to keep his mouth shut." She says, leaning up and kissing Sion gently. "There's still a safe in the back of the closet if you want to keep it there. We need to get going, have that meeting that the new vampire." She says softly.

He gave her a light soft kiss,"I'd rather keep it with me." He said softly,"Until I an put it in Hunters hands." He said as he slowly moved, taking her hand,"Okay. Let's go." he said with a gentle smile, keeping her hand in his as he walked with her towards the door.

Back
Top Bottom