Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in town (RyuxSemperFi)

She couldn't help but chuckle at his comment. That was very true, God didn't have anything to do with this. Her body bucks hard, when he grinds against her, and he found each and every sensitive spot inside of her. She moans deeply, she presses her chest against his, her hands pressing against his back, trying to stay as close as possible to him.

He smiled gently as he nibbled at her neck, giving soft suckles and licks now and then as he slowly pulled out to the tip, moving and pulling her hard against him, pushing in deep as his hands gripped her rear,"Mmmm... so good..." He purred in her ear as he began to slowly thrust inside her.

Kat grinds against him, tilting her head in order to give him greater access to her throat, and she gave a long throaty moan when he pulled out and thrusted back in hard. She rolled her hips, she leans her lips against his shoulder, trailing kisses along his skin, enjoying the taste and smell of him. She rocked her hips to meet each of his slow, deep thrusts.

He smiled lightly as he moved, lifting her off the counter and holding her as he began to bounce her on him, pushing deep and rough inside her slowly and teasingly as his tip pushed against her insides over and over,"So good..." he groaned in her ear as his hands gripped and caressed her rear, holding her up on him as he hit inside her

She cries of softly in pleasure when he pulled her off of the counter and started lifting her up and down his member. The pleasure flashing through her system. Her body lurches as she wraps her arms and legs around him. She ground her hips against his each time their hips met.

He groaned as he held her, bouncing her slowly on him as he pushed deep inside her over and over. His hands caressed held her rear as his long hard member rubbed against her insides, teasing all the sensitive spots as he nibbled at her neck,"Best... ever..." He said with a light chuckle as he moved, biting lightly at her chest.

She groans, grinding against him still "That I can certainly agree with." She murmurs, tipping back just a bit, feeling his teeth against her skin. She could feel the pleasure coiling up within her, as she felt his member hit each sensitive spot, repeatedly, often causing her to gasp or cry out in pleasure.

He smirked as he heard her gasps and cries of pleasure, thrusting deep inside her over and over as he bounced her on him more and more,"Mmmm..." He whispered in her ear, nibbling at it softly as he bounced her faster and faster, own pleasure coiling up to a boil, growing close to his end as he gripped and caressed her rear, nibbling and licking at her chest as he moved, giving a light bite to her nipple.

She body lurches and arches against him. She felt his teeth against her nipple and it made her moan. She grinds her hips against his, each time their hips met. Her nails raked lightly against his back, the pleasure getting closer and closer to sending her over the edge.

He smiled as he thrust faster and harder, hitting deep inside her over and over as he moved, kissing ehr lips deeply, groaning a bit as he thrust all the way inside her once more, hitting deep inside as he came hard,"Mmmmmfuck..." He groaned into her lips as he ground and teased her insides, shuddering as he shot rope after rope of his hot thick seed inside her.

She met the kiss deeply, her arms, wrapping around his neck. She groaned into the kiss at each thrust, finally it became too much, and at his final deep thrust, she came hard, her body clamping down around him. Her body convulsed slightly, the pleasure racing through her body as she moaned into his lips.

He smiled as he held her close to him, shuddering as the last of their climaxes subsided, holding her tightly and nuzzling into her neck as he ground softly against her,"So... good... I love, making love to you." He whispered to her, kissing her lips gently and nibbling a bit as he moved, setting her back on the cool counter.

She shudders softly, leaning against him gently nuzzling close. "Mmm, I love it just as much. And I love you." She murmurs, sitting on the counter. She breathes deeply, trying to settle her ragged breath. She meets the kisses, her arms still resting loosely around his neck. "I'm so glad you came home." She whispers.

He took a soft breath as he held her,"I'm glad too..." He whispered to her, kissing at her neck softly as he held her to him. He gave a teasing grind inside her before slowly pulling out of her, shuddering at the feel as his hand ghost down her spine with a murr,"I've wanted to be home for so long... I was afraid it wouldn't be the same if I returned."

She shudders when he grinds against her. "It'll never be different, no matter how long you're gone." She murmurs, when he slid out she slides off the counter to begin dressing. "Really you two? The kitchen counter?" Rachel asks as she walks in, wearing just one of Kat's rather large t-shirts, the ones Kat had for the days she felt lazy and wanted baggy clothes. Rachel reaches into the fridge and gets blood bag to pour herself a glass. "I could hear you two from the bedroom."

He gave a light chuckle as he looked to Rachel, seeing her come in,"You're just jealous that we didn't invite you." He said, sticking out his tongue playfully as he walked to the fridge, pulling out a bag of blood,"But you looked so cute all asleep..." He said, poking Rachel playfully in the side.

Rachel just squirms, taking a drink from her glass, avoiding Sion's poking finger. "I'm sure I'll be invited again." She says with amusement as she accepts Kat's light good morning kiss, after Kat had finished dressing. "So, am I hanging around today, or should I head home?" She asks, not minding either way, but wanting to know.

He chuckled softly as he stuck out his tongue. He drag from the bag easily before stretching, rubbing his eyes before moving and wrapping his arms around Rachel,"Well... I wouldn't mind you hanging around with us." He said, looking to Kat,"What do you say, can we keep her, pwease?" He said playfully, still naked from their earlier fun.

Kat watches Sion with amusement "Yes, we can keep her." She says, throwing a playful look at Rachel. Who just laughs, continuing to drink from her glass. "In that case, I am going to shower, either or both of you are welcome to join me." She says, finishing her drink and wiggling out of Sion's grip.

He chuckled a bit, moving and taking Kat's hand,"Well... she did offer..." He said with a wink, moving and guiding her off the counter and following behind Rachel, giving her rear a soft sharp spank as he wrapped his arm around her,"I do believe... I could get used to this." He said with a soft smile, squeezing their rears softly.

Kat grins, sliding off the counter and letting Sion lead her. She laughs at Rachel's sharp yelp from the spank. "You could get use to having two women at your mercy?" Kat asks playfully as they make their way into the bathroom. Kat begins peeling her clothes off as Rachel starts the water and pulls off the shirt she was wearing.

He chuckled softly as he looked at the two of them,"Hmmm... my mercy?" He said with a soft laugh,"I wouldn't say that... but I could get used to two beautiful women next to me at all times." He said with a wink as he moved, feeling the water and slipping into the shower.

Kat just laughs "Oh we are most certainly at your mercy." She murmurs, slipping into the large shower with Sion and Rachel soon following. The trio stood under the pulsing water as it rained down on them. Kat leans up, kissing Sion gently, just enjoying being close to both of them.

He smiled softly and kissed Kat back, giving a soft purr as his hands ghost down their backs to their rears, giving a soft squeeze as he h them close to him,"Hmmm... well, it's not because I'm the strongest here..." He said as he pulled from Kat's lips,"If anything, I believe I'd be at your mercy... seeing as I'm outnumbered." He teased.

Kat chuckles softly as Rachel speaks "Must be then that we enjoy being at your mercy." She says with a grin, kissing along his chest and neck. Kat makes a murmured noise of agreement, she had to admit, it was a fun position to be it, only because it was voluntary.

Back
Top Bottom