Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Four Aces (always open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark knight raised her glass and said "to the four aces". And as soon as she finished she turned her head as the door to the bar opened up and a familiar face walked. "well well Death star is in the house" she said with a smile as the girl made her way over to them.

Death star was a pretty sight all that blonde hair in curls bouncing around her head. She had sparkly blue eyes that scanned the three of them with a smile. she had lushes red lips that curved into a nasty smile. She wore a black leather body suit that hugged her body nicely with black leather boots. She got to the bar and said "well you three were great as always wish the duke would have let me joined like i wanted but he said i needed to stay in the truck in case i was needed to kill of cops that would have jumped onto the bus and besides i had a mission to do after that ". she got herself a drink and then turned to the three adding "I was sent to kill a private decative that was working under cover ".

Death Bringer was at another table enjoying his seventh drink when he spoted the four. He got up and walked towards them. As I live an breath, Death Star, Blackjack, Shadow Rider, and Dark Knight. What a pleasant surprise.

Dark knight looked over at Death bringer and said "well well good thing your on our side other wise death would visit once again and yes this is a pleasant surprise."

Death star looked over at him with a smile and said "well hello there". she went back to her drink then turned to him and added "how have you been death bringer".

Blackjack smiled and couldn't help but laugh at the gathering of trained killers and criminals.
"Looks like we'll all be getting drunk together then." He chuckled, chugging down his glass of whiskey before ordering the whole bottle.
But then, a familiar feeling came over him. An experience he recognized very well.
"If you'll excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, I gotta take a leak." He said, sliding off the bar stool and lumbering his way to the bathroom.
It was while he stood pissing into a urinal that someone stepped out of one of the cubicles behind him and before he knew it, piano wire was around his rope as the assassin tried to choke him. He kicked off the wall, pushing him and his assailant into the opposite wall where he got the chance to turn and attack the assassin but another came from the side, took his waist in their arms and threw him to the floor.

Death bring called out for three more drinks. Just swell. Stole a few things from the S.W.A.T Samson showed them the collection of guns he stole from them before killing.

He was entirely at the disadvantage but he could still put up a fight against these idiots. He blocked the blows from the assassin while he bore over him before he grabbed his fist and thudded his head against the assassin's. It disorientated him and allowed Blackjack to push him off but the other was on him, trying to subdue him for the kill. But Blackjack was tougher, he stopped his first punch and gave him a right cross at the jaw. He got up and tried to find a weapon but then both started simultaneously attacking him and it was too hard for him to fend off all their punches and kicks. He ended up being pushed into a cubicle where the lid to the toilet seat broke off. Blackjack managed to knock out the one standing in front of him by kicking him hard enough so that he flew back and hit the sink. He picked up the lid to the toilet seat and swung it right at the other one's face and he wouldn't be able to remain conscious after that hit.

Dark knight looked at the guns with a smile but then went back to her drink. She was not much into guns right now more into the drinks but she also had a car loaded down with them . She soon stood up and said "if you all do not mind i shall hit the ladies room". she stood up and walked by the men's room too get there and she thought she heard fighting but then moved on to into the ladys room.

Death star leaned real close to all those guns and said "nice ". She picked one or two up and played with it before putting it back. "today was a good day after all I saw the duke smile and say so and that is a rear thing let me tell you".

Blackjack inspected himself in the mirror and saw the cuts and blood all over his face and neck. He splashed cold water onto his face, washing away the crimson off. He stared at himself in the mirror for a bit before he decided to send whoever tried to kill him a message. He punched the glass and naturally, it broke into several pieces. He took a shard out that he could hold in his hand and crouched in front of the assassin who had his head bashed in by a toilet seat. He grabbed his head and started cutting across the man's neck, letting the blood seep onto the floor. He did the same to the other after whom he dropped the shard of glass and covered his fingers in his blood. He wrote on the mirror a few words, "better luck next time". He cleaned his hands of the blood and then walked outside and back to the bar stool like nothing was amiss.
"That went well." He said, grinning like he did.

Shadow Rider shook his head in amazement as he picked up one of the guns. "Gotta hand it to you Death Bringer, you have a way with stealth.

Death Bringer flushed, "ah it was nothing".

(Just a small announcement. You do not necessarily have to refer to your characters by their nicknames, I do that with mine because he hates his name. Probably should've mentioned that somewhere. So yeah, you can call them by their regular names if you want to make a conversation seem a bit more normal)

Phanatik said:
(Just a small announcement. You do not necessarily have to refer to your characters by their nicknames, I do that with mine because he hates his name. Probably should've mentioned that somewhere. So yeah, you can call them by their regular names if you want to make a conversation seem a bit more normal)
(Yeah kind of forgot their names up until now. Will modify.)

(yea okay i shall go look up their names but i will refer to their nick names during work cause they do not want their real name known while working type of thing and also death star talks about her self using her nick name cause in a way she kinda went mad)
Sarah walked out of the bathroom and took one look at blackjack and grinned "somebody got on your bad side i see hate to be them". she sat down beside him and sipped on her drink again". She then looked around her at the gathering of people highly wanted by the cops and thought to herself the cops used to run the place but now they kinda do.

Stacy looked at blackjack and said "too bad i did not get to see the fight i bet it would have been fun to watch you whip their asses". She then sighed and said "wish the duke and his daughter was here after all Death star is getting kinda board drinking is fun but so is killing". She was getting restless but that was intill sarah brought the girl anther drink and knew if she got her wasted she wont be to edgy to kill something instead maybe she could have some fun with her . One thing was know the two girls were best friends and they sometimes had slumber parties but they were not pillow fights that where nice blood was drawn for they kept each other fit and ready for battle.
(sense there are three males and two females i think i shall be the duke daughters if that is alright)

(You don't need to be the duke's daughter. I'm quite curious as to why there are three males when kat tried to even it up by creating another female)

(well if i count right there are now three females and three males right cause Luna is the dukes daughter)

(My question was why we needed to ask her in the first place. Anyway, at least we have one of the main characters now)

"Believe me, you wouldn't have wanted to be there." He said, recalling the time when he started cutting their throats with the shard from the mirror and then writing a message in their blood as if it was paint.
He horrified even himself sometimes but the most it did was make him laugh. Blackjack always did manage to do worse things than that. He would have to request an audience with the Four Aces in the morning, letting them know of an imminent attack. They'd probably take it more lightly then he was doing but at least they'd consider going defensive.
"I have work to do in the morning but I'm free for the night until then." He smiled, taking down the bottle of whiskey.

Elena was in the bar wearing a hooded jacket as a disguise. She drank one bottle of beer before asking for water. She was spying on the four but she made it look like as if she were reading a menu.

Stacey smiled and said "free huh this girl can think of a few things that would be fun of course one will need to take some drinks to go no fun getting this death star wasted with out friends". Sarah walked up to the girl and grabbed her bottle from her hand and said "you know you could always take me home Stacey I get wasted with you ". This caused Stacey to laugh and say "I know but i was wanting to know what blackjack thought or maybe death bringer or shadow racer" . This caused a laugh to come out of Sarah.

(sorry forgot their names death bringer and shadow racer)

(Death bringer-Samson and Shadow rider- Xander)

Elena got up from her seat and was standing next to Stacy and ordered another bottle. She hoped her voice was unrecongizable. She waited patiently for her drink while keeping her face hidden.

Blackjack took another swig of what remained of his bottle but as he put it down, some part of his memory began ticking upon hearing a voice. Somehow, he recalled that voice from somewhere and it emanated from behind Stacy. He slid off of his stool and looked behind Stacy to see a hooded figure. Typical, he thought, why would anyone wear a hood and hide their face in a place where people want to be seen. He walked towards the person and did what he thought was right according to his foggy brain and jacked up nerves. He grabbed the back of the hood and pulled it down to reveal a face he hoped would not venture to these parts.
"You can't be here, princess." Blackjack spoke to her.
He called her princess because she is the only known child of the four kings of crime. The other three Aces are a little more secretive about their lives, unlike the Duke but that didn't mean he was any weaker than the rest. But Elena could be his downfall if anything happened to her.

img2479dw.th.jpg

*The Bar Door Open's, the cheering of people and their drunkness' of shuddering and slurring is very clear. The Goons Walk in followed behind a fancy man dressed in all blue and heavy jewlez. the man chants as walking in with his members.*
" BOSTON IN THE HOUSE ! "
*he scream's the bartender welcomes with a smile and asks*
"what would you like for a drink? "
*Pretty Boy Smiles*
"il take a Vodka and Make it on the ROCKS. infact make it snappy."
*one of his goon's speaks pissed about what he ordered*
"but boss you don't even drink, cancel that drink, he doesn't need it"
"FUCK YOU BRAH, just because i dont drink doesnt mean i cant try one"
"your right but that mean's you shoulden't then cause you can handle it"
"FUCK IS YOU MY MOTHER ? ...... FUCK OUTTA HEA"
*the bartender's face frowns, and makes a gesture while speaking.*
"when u fellas' find out what your doing il take your order but intill then sit down and make peace... kapeach ! "
*Pretty Boy Turnes around looking for a place to sit with his goon's and when he turnes he greeted with a bunch of gangsta's behind them in their' seats looking at him in confusion ?* he speaks outright to them all to lighten the mood.
" THE FUCK ARE YALL LOOKING AT "

Stacey turned to Elena and said "I knew i heard a familer voice in here but he is right girl could be dangerous for you but you could come over to my place be better". Stacey was only trying to help the girl and Black jack all the same time with out causing a big fight that is when she heard this other boy walked in and she knew pretty boy and had to grin the boy was sure trying to be all big and tough.

Sarah walked over and looked at him saying "hello pretty boy whats up ". she had to giggle at his use of the curse word every now and then. A man tried to grab her ass just then Sarah knew he was a little drunk other wise he would not ever attempt it so she grabbed his hand and spun him around and slammed him into the table by pretty boy and said "next time you touch your gonna have a broken arm got it". the man jerked his head back and forth very fast in a yes gustier.

Elena looks over at Blackjack taken aback "how did you know it was me and what do you mean I cant be here?!"

He looked at her and replied calmly, remembering who she was in comparison to him. He's just a grunt and she's a princess, something he chose not to forget.
"You don't think we'd have been able to recognize the daughter of a crime lord? Are we that stupid or even drunk?" He replied, grabbing her hood and putting it back over her head so that the criminals in the room weren't able to see her. "This is the only place where the Four Aces and their enemies can stay under one roof without killing each other. Your father has enemies, that makes you very precious to him because they take you and they will have nothing to fear. They know they can't kill you because if they do, your father and the Aces go to war. That is why no one can know you're here and this hood won't stop anyone." He explained to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom