Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) 3.5, anyone? : Time Difference/USA Morning Game : OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghaigido

Supernova
[EDIT: This thread is] Just in case PMs don't cut it. Also, I prefer to have OOC chatter in the public if I can help it, so that other interested people can look it over... and maybe find the house rules.

I will be updating this Thread with house rules every so often, as rulings arise.

Antimagic Field Ruling: If the point of origin of a spell or the point of origin of a spell's effect is within the field, it is fully suppressed. In this manner, a Fireball that lands inside it will not detonate, but a Fireball that lands just outside it will. The latter will just not effect the inside of the Antimagic Field. This applies to spells fired as rays in that the ray is suppressed inside the field, but works just fine as long as the target is not within said field since the spell effect's point of origin (the tip of the ray) is set to go off on contact.

In short, no casting within the field, you can cast through the field, and it does not affect Psionic Powers.

So an arcane caster's options versus psionics are rather limited? Boiling down to 'kill them first'?

There are magic items, and ... ... =[ well, dispel magic doesn't work, and they use different energies, so you can't counterspell...

... Er.. kinda, yeah. ^.^;;

Can't Johnson just tie the parcel to one of his crosssbow bolts and fire it right over to where the Emperor is currently residing? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom