Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red love(ghostxtiger and ffgamer)

They where led to a large room and they where tied up and placed in front of the boss. "I found it interesting that you did not respond earlier." he grinned "So I decided to play a game" they grabbed Alena and tied her to a table. Aiya was held back.

Aiya didnt like the boss' types of games and struggled against her restraints "no dont play with me instead"She said urgently

"You should have learned by now Aiya" he said then turned to face Aiya "That promises mean nothing here" he grinned then continued. He grabbed a tazer and used it on Alena. She still did not respond.

Aiya couldnt take no more and lifted her leg up behind her kicjing the man holding her in the groin before running over and putting her ody over Alena "no more"

The boss grabbed Aiya by the hair and threw her down "I'll say when it's over" he said then continued. The guards held Aiya again as he took a hammer and held it to Alena's hand. "Scream for me dammit" he said then broke each of her fingers. She did not respond to that either.

The boss got angry "Alright, I'm bored with this" he said then grabbed a knife. "Watch closely Aiya. This is what happens when you defy us." he said then plunged the knife in Alena's chest. She started coughing up blood.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you bastard how dare you"Aiya said fighting her restraints harder

He smirked as he looked at Alena who glared at him the spat in his eye. He got mad then drove the knife in deeper then laughed. Just then he suddenly stopped then stumbled back. He had a small blade in his gut. Alena managed to get her hand free and grabbed a concealed knife. He fell to the floor.

the guards pointed their at Alena then there was a sudden blast. A swat team came in and there was a firefight. Trish ran in and shielded Aiya from the gunfire. All of the guards where eventually killed.

"Are you ok?" Tirsh asked.

Back
Top Bottom