Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreamcatcher (sugarplum and DontxBlinkk)

The brunette flashed a smile and sat down across from Allison. "Nice to see you," he told her, tugging the chair lightly closer to the table. "I hope you weren't waiting long. I had a few things to finish up at home before I could head down." Lucky for him, he didn't live far away. He could be at the cafe in less than a minute. "How did you sleep?"

A waitress wandered over to their table with a smile painted on her lips. She gave the two a sweet smile and lifted her small note pad to take their orders. Nathan ordered a large latte and cinnamon raisin bagel, topped with cream cheese. It was the perfect choice for breakfast, in his opinion, and no one could do it better than this cafe. On a normal day, it would be a double cream, double sugar coffee, but on a special day such as this, a latte was the proper choice. The waitress waited to take Allison's order as well before heading back inside, leaving the two at their own table once again.

"I was relieved this morning when no one called a surprise meeting," he admitted, another smile crossing his face. His eyes settled on the woman across the table from him. "Did it take long for you to get here?"

Back
Top Bottom