Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The doctor is in (epic girl and thewhite rabbit

At least the kitten was gone, now he had a tiger that needed a good hard fuck. He flipped her over rough onto her stomach and cuffed her hands behind her back with some kind of leather restraint that covered the hands down to the elbow, with leather straps it bound both hands together. "Rough well lets start on three" He smacked her ass then pulled out a dildo and using her own juices slid it into her hungry cunt hole, it was big over a foot long and tree wide not all of it fit.

April grinned as she felt herself get flipped over and her arms restrained. She felt him rub something against her juices before shoving it into her cunt, she groaned as it stretched her walls "rougher" she whispered "I've been a bad girl and need to be taught a lesson" she said with a grin "tie me up and fuck me hard" she said as she let out a groan, wanting it rough and hard, almost forceful but she didnt want to have it that way every time

He was a romantic at heart but he had to let loose once and a while let the animal out. He held onto her hips forcing as much of the dildo inside of her as he could. So she liked it rough at least now and then he thought as he began to thrust in and out of her. He gave her another swat enough to notice not enough to cause any damage. "Yeah you like that"

April let out a moan as he forced the dildo inside of her, her muscles clenching the toy tightly as he thrusted it into her. April listened to him and groaned softly "I fucking love it" she cried out, gasping as he smacked her ass again

He slapped her again a little harder as he thrust into her it felt good, just as good as the last time. He had to work tomorrow but that was only a few hours. He grabbed her breast feeling the weight of it in his hand before using it and the other as handholds as he thrust into her. She was wet, and happy always a plus in a hard fuck.

April let out a small gasp as he smacked her ass harder. She suddenly felt her breasts get colder as his hands grabbed them, she could feel her nipple rings getting tugged a little too which made her groan. She moaned louder as he continued to slam into her, throwing her head back

He held on pinching her nipples and pulling slightly on her rings as he fucked her we hot cunt. He smiled slowing down and speeding up he wanted to make it last. He pulled out extra far and slammed into her extra hard enjoying his power over her.

Back
Top Bottom