Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Questionable Excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about Julian had always made Conner O’Brian blush. Of course, this never came as a shock to him; with his pale complexion, he turned red all too often. According to his mother, the fact that he blushed so easily was “cute” and “honest,” or at the very least a sign of his heritage to be proud of. Really, it was just flat out embarrassing. That day however, his face didn’t flush when Julian walked into chemistry. In fact, it drained of color when he saw the other boy’s condition.

Maybe no one else had noticed. People didn’t seem to pay much attention to Julian here. When they did pay attention, it wasn’t the good kind. But how the hell hadn’t teachers noticed how sick he looked? Connor had started noticing how...off the younger boy was weeks ago. Some said that he was overinvolved; those of his friends who knew of his affections towards his classmate. The only problem with that hypothesis was that Connor looked from afar. He didn’t try to come on to Julian; he simply tried being friendly with him.

A week or so ago he’d offered his tutoring services to Julian, who had actually taken the offer up. And so at the end of class that day, Connor approached Julian. The contrast between the two wasn’t as severe as the case between most boys here and Julian. They were both thin, though Connor was thin in a lean, elusively muscular way, and they were both around the same height.

“Hey,” Connor greeted, a smile not only on his lips, but reaching his eyes as well, “It’s nice to see you back.” He tucked a hand into his pocket and shifted to the side. “You’re kind of really behind now, so I thought you’d probably need some help catching up.”

Julian had not taken anything that Connor did or said beyond exactly what it was worth. There was not even an idea in his mind that perhaps another person would EVER like him, let alone someone as brilliant as Connor. He'd convinced himself that he meant nothing to anyone. Anyone except Dylan. Now he was quickly pulling up his books and keeping his eyes down. It was an attempt to try and fend off any wandering eyes. And to get out of the class as quickly as he could.

Mostly, he wanted to avoid Connor. Connor who was so willing to help him. It actually made Julian feel bad. The boy paused when he heard another's voice. Connor's. Dammit. Why hadn't he packed up sooner? Why had he been so intent on getting help anyway? He probably was just going to fail this class. Maybe every other one too. Why did he bother going to school?

The boy looked up at him though. He couldn't ignore him. Julian cared too much for other people. That was one of his flaws. He was so eager to please, because he assumed nobody wanted him for much more than that. "Oh, thanks..." He laughed and smiled, though this smile did not reach his eyes like Connor's genuine one. "Well, I would like that." But he seemed hesitant.

Up closer, Connor would notice the remnants of the bruise on his cheek, and see how those circles under his eyes were probably not completely from being tired. "But uh..." He looked away, almost ashamed of himself. "I have some things to do today after school." It sounded like, and it was, a lie.

“Oh,” Connor kind of just stood there awkwardly for a minute. He’d really been expecting Julian to say yes; that he would be glad to get extra help. This teacher was really tough. Not even a week long absence had prevented him from asking the smaller of the two questions that he couldn’t answer. And one week wouldn’t stop him from making Julian take the midterm; just like everyone else. “Well… you do know that midterms are in three weeks, right? And he’s not going to go over the material again.” As it was a habit of Connor’s, he couldn’t help but sound like a know-it-all when saying this. He quickly shut his mouth, realizing that he had just made an ass of himself. Who was to say that Julian wasn’t smart enough to figure the material he’d missed out by himself?

After an incredibly awkward silence, Connor piped up. “Are you sure?” he asked, unable to help himself. The two were the only ones in the classroom left. He bit his bottom lip and winced at his own stupidity. Of course Julian was sure! Gosh he must have sounded like a moron. “I mean, I don’t think you’re a liar, I swear,” he continued quickly, though he did think that the other was lying at the moment. “I just, I was really hoping that you still wanted help because I want you to pass. It would suck to have to be here any longer than necessary, right?” He smiled and laughed nervously.

That was when he noticed the bruise on Julian’s face. He didn’t comment on it, but his entire expression changed. His smile became a frown and his bright, albeit nervous, eyes lost their clarity. “But if you’re busy… I get it. Maybe another time?”

Julian knew he needed help, but he hadn't put things in perspective. There was no way that his parents would allow him to drop out of school. There was no way that he could ever NOT amount to anything, because they'd be riding his ass until the end. Unless they suddenly stopped caring. But Julian's father had always been very harsh. He was a hard man to please, even with the most wonderful of grades.

"I-" Hearing Connor mention all of that really made Julian think about it. He would fail this class without help. There was no doubt about that. But if he stayed after school, Dylan might be angry with him. A few minutes wouldn't hurt right? "Well, I guess I can study with you for a little while." He laughed, brushing his hair off of his cheek, but doing it to hide the bruise more than anything.

"I mean, I can't stay long." He looked down to the books, spreading them out again. "My boyfriend will be upset." It was the first time he'd mentioned that he had a boyfriend to anyone at this school.

“Oh, well okay. I guess I’ll have to be fast then.” Connor smiled again, though this wasn’t as genuine as his last. So Julian had a boyfriend… He looked down towards the other boy’s books and took a breath. His reaction would have been the same if Julian had said girlfriend, or boyfriend, or any-variation-of-the-two friend.

“What’s the last thing you remember learning?” And with that, they started a study session that couldn’t have lasted more than ten minutes. This was the first time that they’d had a real conversation, and Connor really was enjoying himself. A smile was on his face every second of the time, even during the drier bits of last week’s lesson. They didn’t get much done really. They finished the basics of electron configuration, but that had only taken the class half a period to get past anyway.

“Has it been long yet?” He asked, grinning at Julian. He pushed the plastic chair that he was sitting on onto two legs. No teachers meant no getting yelled at about ‘how chairs had four legs for a reason.’ “Because we didn’t even cover the basis of last week’s lessons.”

It wasn't as if Julian had sounded happy about his boyfriend being upset. But if he could have understood the disappointment that Connor felt, he might have been flattered. And he might have also thought that the other boy was a bit mental. No one liked him. Dylan sometimes didn't even like him. So why would this random boy in his class like him? Sure, Julian was quite graceful in the things that he did, and he was always the kindest that he could be (which was pretty damn kind). But he would never admit to any of that.

He actually enjoyed himself too. Much more than he was sure he should. Connor made things easy to remember, but he knew that this would not be their last tutoring session. He'd need more than this, to remember everything. Their conversation occasionally ventured off topic, but Julian didn't mind that either. Connor was sweet and seemed to actually care about him, which was strange.

"Oh, well..." He looked at the time and then bit his bottom lip. "We can go a little longer." He smiled, this one was genuine. Julian hadn't even bothered checking his phone. He'd put it on silent for class, and Dylan surely wouldn't mind if he stayed after a little to study.

Gosh he had an adorable smile. He wondered how much he could make Julian smile if they were doing anything but studying. He wondered if smiled a lot while he was with his boyfriend. He wondered if… Connor mentally slapped himself for thinking about the other boy in anything but a friendly way. Hadn’t he heard the other say that he had a boyfriend? That meant unavailable. Thinking about him in a sexual, or even a romantic way, was completely pointless. At least he’d said boyfriend. Connor was starting to think that he was the only one in this whole damn school who wasn’t straight as a line.

“Awesome,” Connor replied, smiling back to Julian, “As long as you’re sure your boyfriend won’t get upset. I don’t want to get you in trouble.” He turned a page in his textbook and looked at Julian’s expression through his bangs, which really had gotten longer then he would have liked. He looked at the other boy for a moment and looked down quickly when he felt his face getting hotter. Fuck. Well… it was a bit cold in here. That could be used as an easy excuse, though he doubted that Julian would notice.

A bit longer passed, and he attempted to make small talk as the two studied. He was a pretty social kid, and even had a reputation for being so, and so he could make conversation about just about anything; sports, classes, that kid who’d been arrested last week, even the weather. So with so many topics to talk about, for some reason, Connor chose the topic of Julian’s boyfriend.

“So, what’s your boyfriend like?” He asked, lifting his green eyes from his book to look at Julian. “I think it’s really cool that you have one. I mean, I really thought everyone around here was straight.”

Julian smiled and continued on the conversation, enjoying the amount of time that he was spending with Connor. He was the nicest person that Julian had met at this school so far. He'd had a hard time adjusting from middle school, where he'd come out to his friends. Most had abandoned him after that. It was a painful situation, and he hadn't even bothered to make friends in high school. Why would he if they'd all just ditch him again?

Dylan was his only saviour. The only person who cared about him. "Oh. Well..." He seemed a little hesitant to talk about this. Why was Connor asking him? It wasn't because of the bruise on his cheek, was it? He suddenly became very aware of himself and the situation he was in. Was Connor going to make fun of him? Tell everyone else? But then he heard the last part of the question. "He's great. He's in college. I don't really remember what his major is..." He seemed a little embarrassed about that. "We've known each other for a while." He paused and looked up with a little smile.

"Oh, are you straight?" He asked, then quickly seemed a little awkward. "I mean uh. I shouldn't- Er." He let out a little giggle and licked his bottom lip. "You don't have to answer that. I don't even know why I asked it. Haha."

Really the question had just been small talk, but now Connor was starting to wonder. So many of the boys in this school were awful to anyone who seemed different, and the girls weren’t much better. Did Julian think that he was going try and blackmail him? Of course he would never do such a thing. He’d spent the first twelve years of his life in the conservative part of northern New York. He’d come out when he was ten. It hadn’t really been the big ‘coming out’ that most people associated with gay kids. In fact, his mom had actually been happy about it; thinking that he would grow up to be flamboyant… and she’d never had a daughter.

However, his classmates hadn’t been so kind. And he’d actually been forced to move away after an especially violent argument. He would never subject someone as vulnerable looking as Julian to a surprise outing.

“Oh no, not at all,” Connor said, laughing, “I don’t mind you asking. I mean, it’s not like ti’s anything personal. He wasn’t secretive about it. His friends accepted it, his family was happy with it, and he didn’t care at all. “No, I’m not straight.” He brushed his hair out of his eyes and looked at the time. Damn, almost half an hour had passed.

Julian honestly thought that no one else in their school was gay. Maybe there were a few girls that were bi-sexual, or thought they were. But there was no one that he knew for sure he could actually date. That's another reason he'd been so eager to jump into a relationship with Dylan. Because he thought that no one else out there would like him. Even Dylan didn't say that he was gay. But here Connor was saying it without shame.

It made Julian feel a little awkward.

But in a good way. The boy laughed and nodded his head. "Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one." He smiled and looked back down to his paper. So the past five minutes they'd just been talking about everything. Everything and anything. They'd gotten a little done, but there was still a lot more to go. His eyes casually glanced up to the clock.

"Fuck." Julian rarely cursed. He quickly grabbed his things unceremoniously and shoved them into his back. "I'm sorry." His mood had changed quickly and he'd become panicked. "I really have to go... I shouldn't have stayed this long." He zipped the bag up quickly and pulled it onto his back. "I-I'll see you later, okay?" He began a quick pace towards the door, but stopped and stepped back over to Connor slowly. "But thank you so much for today..." His attitude had changed a little for those words and he gave Connor a smile before he rushed out the door.

He arrived at Dylan's apartment later than usual. Actually, much later than he had the other night, when they'd gotten in that terrible argument. He'd texted his boyfriend on the way, saying that he'd studied after school. But when he finally arrived at the door he was panting and held himself up by the door frame. He knocked softly.

Connor watched Julian leave with an expression that clearly conveyed confusion. “You’re welcome…? I-“ The door shut, cutting him off mid-sentence. What the heck was that about? Maybe he was late to something important. But for some reason, Connor doubted that the circumstances were that innocent.

Dylan was thinking something very similar; Julian was late and panicked for something that wasn’t as innocent as studying. And he hadn’t even gotten the text, having forgotten to check his phone. He’d skipped school today to straighten up his house and prepare himself for Julian’s arrival. He’d gone out after dropping off the other at school and he’d bought two tickets to the soccer game at the high school. He’d been really into soccer back when he’d attended, and so it was his idea of a romantic date. He hadn’t been romantic in months.

And now, Julian was late; over an hour late actually. “What the fuck is wrong with you,” were the first words to leave his mouth. He grabbed his boyfriend by the upper arm, finding that his fingers almost met, and pulled him inside. “What were you doing? Taking another ‘nap’?” His breath smelled strongly of cheap beer and he slurred his words. He shoved Julian away, knocking him to the floor. “You never learn anything.”

There was a certain urgency and panic in Julian when the boy left Connor, and it was obvious that he had something important on his mind. Very important. The franticness of his situation got even worse when he missed the first bus to Dylan's. There he had to wait, not even thinking of checking his phone. He knew there would probably be an angry message waiting for him there.

"Dylan I was going to-" But before he could even summon the words his boyfriend had him by the arm. Luckily not the arm that was still looking quite terrible. "I was at school! I was being tutored." He answered quickly, but it was too late. Dylan had shoved him to the floor with anger. "I really was... I have the notes right here..." He pulled himself up enough to grab the notes out of his backpack and display them to Dylan. "I promise you baby..." The boy was on his knees still, looking up at Dylan innocently.

At this level of intoxication, Dylan didn’t listen to the proof that was right in front of him. Why should he believe Julian? The other boy hadn’t been honest with his last time this had happened, he was lying now too. Dylan just knew it.

“Yea, right,” Dylan sneered, hitting the notes out of Julian’s hand. “I don’t need your fucking excuses.” As he had just hit his boyfriend’s hand, he hit his face harder, his nails scratching his cheek. He then pulled Julian up by his hair, tearing some of it out, and slapped him again with an equal amount of malice. He normally didn’t resort to anything quite as hands on as slapping. He didn’t generally punch Julian either unless he was red with anger. However, today he did. And he didn’t spare the other boy at all, the one punch he did throw landing on Julian’s jaw. “Fuck,” muttered, pushing his boyfriend to the floor again, “why do you always make me hurt you?”

Julian hadn't even straight out admitted that he had been lying the time before. He hadn't been really, so it was difficult to do this now. With Dylan thinking that he'd lied the time before. The proof was right in front of him, but then he smelt that alcohol and he knew that there was no option left for him. Dylan was convinced.

The boy didn't struggle or try to push away though. He knew he wasn't strong enough. He knew that if he did, it would just be more fuel for Dylan to deal with. The boy let out an unhappy noise as he was pulled up by the hair, trying to get up as quickly as he could to save it. Damn that hurt. Dylan's anger had been building lately. First with the other night a week ago, and then now with this? There was a little blood coming from the scratches on his cheek, and he raised his hand up to touch it, only to quickly pull them away when he realized that Dylan's fist was headed towards his face. His fingers were so thin that he didn't want to risk them breaking at that fist. When he was dumped back on the ground the boy pulled himself up.

He was sitting on his knees then, his head hanging low with his fingers drawn up to his cheek. His hair was hanging in his face as he lowered one hand to keep balanced. That punch had really thrown him off. He wondered how bad the damage would be now. Julian said nothing, instead kept his eyes closed and his fingers drawn up to the cheek and jaw. It might be difficult to talk tomorrow.

“Are you going to answer me?” Dylan asked, his voice low and threatening. He obviously couldn’t see that Julian was having trouble moving the jaw that had just been punched, he just saw an insolent kid who refused to answer a simple question. “I asked you why you’re so insistent on my hurting you. Do you like it?” He leaned down and placed a hand on Julian’s shoulder, his hand resting dangerously close to the other boy’s neck.

His black hair was unkempt and his clothing was slightly damp in places from shaking hands while drinking. How could Julian do this to him, time and time again? He made him actually feel happy for a little bit, then he tore it away with a stunt like this. It was Julian’s fault that he drank, and he couldn’t forgive him easily for this. In fact, he completely hated it at times, and he showed it by standing up and kicking Julian’s thigh. It wasn’t on purpose, just a kick aimed for nothing in particular. However, he could hear his sneaker as it came in contact with the other’s leg. Despite the fact that it was an accident, he responded to his mistake by laughing. “If you like pain so much, maybe we can try something new,” he suggested vaguely.

Julian wasn't going to answer, not because he didn't want to but because his jaw was throbbing. Would he even be able to make it to school in the morning? He honestly doubted it. That thought upset him, because he thought of Connor who had worked so hard to help him catch up. Connor who had looked at him with such concerned eyes. "I-" He couldn't even think of an answer, if he was capable of speaking at all.

Julian leaned over and grabbed his leg, distracted from the pain in his jaw which was really minor to this. There would be a definite bruise there. He was pulled over himself then, curled into a ball. A small ball that was constantly sinking in on itself, until eventually it was no more. After a few seconds of holding back the pain he finally looked up to Dylan, his eyes wet with tears, but not a sound from his lips. The look he gave was almost curious, or maybe it was questioning. Why did Dylan do this to him? Or what was he talking about? Either way, Julian wasn't sure which he meant either.

“Don’t cry,” Dylan said, leaning down again. “If you’re going to be a slut Julian, at least let your own boyfriend fuck you.” He forced a kiss onto Julian; a kiss that was hard, demanding and probably rather painful. He brought his fingers to the buttons on his shirt and fumbled with them for a few minutes, his lips remaining on Julian’s the whole time. He pulled the other boy’s hand from his leg and pressed his own fingers to the other’s forming bruise. As the tips of his fingers pressed against Julian, he brought his other hand to his own pants; undoing them, slipping them down, and pulling down his boxers as well.

He was anything but gentle while forcing Julian onto his stomach and slipping his jeans down, finding that they were loose enough to simply pull. He didn’t have to drunkenly feel his way through the workings of unbuttoning and unzipping pants. It wouldn’t have mattered if Julian had protested. He could have fought, yelled, sobbed, and Dylan would have forced his way into him anyway.

Julian had trouble with how insincere Dylan sounded when he said that. "Don't cry." It echoed so strongly in his mind. He knew he shouldn't. He knew he should hold it in. Really, part of him believed this was his own fault. Why hadn't he just been good and gotten back home on time? Then Dylan might not have had anything to drink. Then they wouldn't be having this problem right now. Maybe instead of Julian crying and being childish, they could be making love. They could have had something romantic. Dylan had even been nice enough to drop him off at school, and he had to go ruin it. It felt like cheating, just hanging out with someone else.

The boy didn't press much into the kiss, simply let Dylan put the effort there. He was doing it anyway. But Julian didn't want Dylan to think that this was one sided, so he pressed back softly, with much less force. When he felt those fingers press against his bruise though, he jolted, a loud whimper coming from his lips which were conveniently still pressed to Dylan's. The kiss was broken and those fingers were finally off him. Julian let out a few gasps of air, trying to calm himself from the pain that Dylan had just caused him. The boy lay there calmly, simply glad that there was no constant pain on that bruise anymore. "Dylan..." He murmured through clenched teeth, but didn't even bother looking back to the older male.

Don’t cry… why had Dylan even muttered those words. He wanted Julian to cry. He wanted to see the pain in Julian’s eyes as he cried out for Dylan to keep going… or as he cried out for Dylan to stop. It was a sick, messed up fantasy of his. Yet it was one that he was determined to fulfill. Even thinking about his boyfriend begging made him want it even more. He pulled out of Julian, not hard enough to really make an impact.

He grabbed Dylan’s bare hips and slid his hands down to the other’s thighs, grinding the heel of his palm into the fresh bruise. “Do you want it to end?” he asked after a few moments. His words were still slurred and his movements were lazy. “I can make it end if you want.” He dug his nails into the bruise and lifted his other hand to caress Julian’s cheek, the one that was still bleeding. “If you’re a good boy.”

Julian was ready for a pounding then. At least his ass had recovered from the week before. Just barely. But then Dylan went and pulled out, turning him over. The boy drew his legs up, so he was sitting with his feet on the ground and his knees bent, hands behind him to support him.
He looked over to Dylan, the tears in his green eyes threatening to spill over. The pressing on his bruise was what ultimately sent them over the edge.

He sat there squirming and whimpering at the pain before Dylan finally asked that question. "Yes! Please!" He practically yowled, still squirming. "Please! I'll be... I'll be good!" He panted and swallowed, leaning into the hand at his cheek. At least that was a little affectionate. His leg was shaking now from the pain, and he let out a few more pained noises. "I'll be a good boy..."

Dylan only pressed harder against the bruise, taking his hand away from Julian’s cheek. In a way, he was taking away everything that could make the other boy feel good. Julian deserved it; he would never cheat again if Dylan had any control over it. And he certainly wasn’t about to lose control. It was all he had at the moment.

“Admit that you’re a whore,” he demanded. The world spun for a moment and he found himself leaning against Julian unintentionally, his hand pressing against the bruise hard enough to make it much worse than it really was. “And prove that you’re sorry.” His finger traced the other’s bruised jawline, pressing once or twice, but not often. “Or else.”

Julian was not expecting another round of presses to that bruise. He'd been prepared for it to not hurt any longer. Dylan would forgive him and it would be fine. He'd be able to safely step away then and nurse his wounds. But Dylan would not grant him that. It left him shaking and whimpering in pain, tears falling down his cheeks without hesitation now. "Please..." He practically sobbed.

"I-I'm a whore..." He murmured quietly, surprised to feel Dylan press close to him. It almost distracted him from the stabbing pain in his thigh, but not well enough. "Dylan!" It was almost a scream, pained and desperate. "I-I'll be a good boy! I won't... I won't talk to anyone outside of school... I-" He didn't know how to prove it. He didn't know how he physically could with Dylan on top of him like that. And he didn't want to risk kissing Dylan, or showing affection, because that might bring up unwanted results. "I promise... I am I just... Please let go." He couldn't take it anymore.

“You’ll never see him again,” Dylan ordered, his voice low and threatening. He moved his hand off of Julian’s thigh and cupped the hardly existent curve of his hip. “Tell him that you’re finished being his slut and never talk to him again,” he growled, despite not knowing who ‘he’ was. Dylan imagined someone perfect; better than himself. Who else would Julian be sleeping with?

He moved off of Julian and stroked his hardness a few times. He hated to pleasure himself, as only the most disturbing things turned him on. Well, disturbing things and guys. And so he preferred to have other’s help him. After all, everything was a turn on when you were being blown. “And you’ll come here right after school. No ‘naps,’ no ‘study sessions.’ If I ever catch you again…” He trailed off, leaving an open threat.

Julian nodded his head quickly, letting out a few heavy breaths after Dylan took his hand off of his thigh. Thank god... The pain still lingered greatly, but he could just pretend that it wasn't there. He could just feel that hand on his hip and forget about the stabbing pain that still haunted his skinny thigh. "Okay... I'll tell him." He tried to form the words as best he could, just realizing that he'd been screaming with Dylan's hand against his thigh. That had hurt his jaw a lot more than he'd hoped.

Almost instinctively Julian pulled himself up and situated himself between Dylan's legs. He paused there and looked up to his boyfriends. "I'll come straight here..." He murmured and looked for some cue that he should take over where Dylan had left off. He wanted to prove that he was sorry anyway...

“Good boy,” Dylan muttered, placing his palm on the back of Julian’s hand and pushing him forwards gently. He sounded as if he was talking to some stupid animal, and maybe it was on purpose. At the moment, that was really all the other boy was to him; some sort of pet to be toyed with. And now he had complete control over the other. He would know where he was at all times and what he was doing. Hell, he even had control over Julian’s future. He didn’t know it, but unless he let his boyfriend study, he would have quite some trouble catching up; especially if he had to miss any more classes. He’d taken all power from Julian, and the thought made him almost giddy.

“Now if you stay this way, I won’t have to hurt you anymore,” he promised, “If you’re good, I’ll be nice to you. I’m really just helping you Jules. If I don’t teach you, no one will ever want to even talk to you. Face it, you’re socially inept without me”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom