Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: Achland Sex Rehab Center

Roleplay thread is here: http://www.bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12154
Please read all posts before first posting. Thank you

Hello dear friends, and thank you for your interest in the Achland Sex Rehab Center. Has sex taken over your life? Would you like to function like a regular person? If so, come to Achland where our capable staff will help heal you of your erotic woes. We have a wonderful facility set on it's own private land and surrounded by a gate. We offer spa treatments and extensive therapy, all to get you better.

Yes, Achland sounds like a wonderful place to go to and relax while you heal yourself from your wanton desires. But looks can be decieving. Behind the white-washed walls of Achland is a staff of sexual maniacs, as horny as their patients.

The hospital is split into three levels. The first level, the one most visitors see, is the tame sexual desires. The people with vanilla tastes and low drives. The kind of people who might look like they have recovered.

The second level is more to the kinks of light bondage, some fantasy and more of a sex drive. People on this floor need extra 'counseling' and attention. First levels may only get to see a nurse or doctor once a day, and Level Two would get three or more times.

The third level is hidden from most prying eyes. The most extreme cases of sexual deviance is here, the ones who need the most attention. The nurses and doctors have their hands full with this lot.

After checking into the Rehab Center, you will be shown to your room and have your first therapy session to set up your schedule. You will also be briefed on the rules. Break them, and it's solitary for you.

The Rules are as follows:

1. Do not expect more sex then what is prescribed to you. If you are on a once a day program (level ones, mostly), then do not expect it more then once a day.

2. Do not get caught bribing others or paying others for sex.

3. Do not get caught having sex with other patients or staff outside of your room.

4. Do not mingle with the other floors.

5. Do not get caught sneaking out at night.

6. Do not jump or attack another for sex.

7. Be on time for your appointments.

The following post will be the rules for the players, as posted by my co-GM: Cheerio-cherry.

I think I'm just going to withdraw from this RP. I'm completely lost and it seems like there's not much I can really do about it other than start breakign the rules.

cheerio_cherry said:
ChocolateStrawberry said:
Current cast of characters by floor, more added as more join in. New players, please see what floors are lacking and please jump in there. Staff will appear on more then one floor if they work more then one floor. New patients, check out what the staff offers. You can ask for a certain staff member to be your doctor. If I have missed anyone please tell me.

Also, the basement of Achland has fantasy suits. A character can earn points by following the rules to put to a day in the suits (they are themed with things like jungle, school, kitchen, etc) or a spa day. On the other hand, breaking the rules and getting caught will earn a character demerits. After five demerits, that character will be placed in solitary as punishment. So, don't get caught.

Patients
Staff

First Floor -
Claire Daniels (wants to be wanted, lesbian)
Katie-Jo (oral addiction, bi-sexual)

Katherine Jones
"Momma" Carrie Thown
Erin Hanson
Hannah Jackson
Louisa marie Jacobson
Alex Saunders
Daniel Woodson
Jason Marz
AJ Thompson
Maura Pierce
Chloe Sanders
Sammy Sylvester
Emmie O'Conner
Teryl Bamber
Kennedy Russell
William Crusher

Second Floor -
Aislyn Crey (submissive, lesbian)
Lexie Greyson (addicted to sex, waiting for release, bi)
Beth Woodson (was raped, needs to be loved,not fucked)
Robbie Poyo (oral and bondage)
Stella Callisto (nymphomaniac)
Catherine Majors (teased before pleasured)
Jessie Jacobs (fingered and flattered)
Quinn Fellon (dirty talk, falling for Dr. Sammy)
Brigitte Sallieri (fingered, oral, likes Emmie too much)
Santana Stanley (nymphomanic, adores Teryl)
Rachelle Bertolli (nymphomanic, likes Kennedy Russel)
Alti

Katherine Jones
Ellen Bowers
Erin Hanson
Hannah Jackson
Louisa marie Jacobson
Alex Saunders
Daniel Woodson
Jason Marz

Third Floor -
Leah Harrison (bondage and pain)

"Momma" Carrie Thown
Ellen Bowers
AJ Thompson
James Elliot
Maura Pierce
Chloe Sanders
Sammy Sylvester
Emmie O'Conner
Teryl Bamber
Kennedy Russell

If I've missed you let me know... if you want on the list. Although we seem to lose people.

You can make someone who controls part of the punishments yes... but no one character is the complete person in control.

Back
Top Bottom