Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lacey's Secrets (mistressflames and Killer Kenny)

As she had hoped he followed her inside. His first comment seemingly an innocent continuation of the conversation by asking the same question she had asked him yet it ended with him referring to her pantless state. "Oh.." She glanced down laughing lightly as she modestly pulled the bottom of the housecoat down more and tried covering more than possible. "I am not a sweat pants type." She confessed. "Shorts are much more freeing...when I'm around guests." she added referring that she rather not have them either. She let him pass her into the main room and paused by the couch as he bent down to turn on the fire. Her head tilted to the side and she softly bit her iip. He had a nice firm rear in. The way his pants stretched around the round bottom was hot. She puffed her lip back out before he could notice. "Going out without my girl is no fun. I would feel guilting going out to find that she needs me here." She said before throwing her self to the side onto the soft couch. She landed half lying on the cushions with her knees bent over the arm rest. "Besides, I could not pass up a night of staying in this amazing suite." Her voice seemed to get slightly excited. She crossed her legs and proped herself on her elbow, resting a hand on her cheek. "You are right. Just because she's asleep doesn't mean I shouldn't have a little fun."

"close friends then? That's good to know." Alex mused softly, relieved that this girl behind him was hopefully not just leeching off of the heiress' kindness. He heard the flop as the girl fell upon the sofa, not looking back though as he took the iron poker and pushed the logs around to feed the flame higher before he clicked off the gass and let the wood burn naturally. With that done the man stood straight wrapping his arms around themselves above his head as he stretched his spine out with a grunting sigh, his body still stiff from the long flight the nights before. "So tell me then, what DO college students do when they are stuck inside, and not studying?" Alex asked quizzically as he blindly fell backwards into the cushioning behind him, judging correctly that she hadn't landed behind him as his arms flopped over the top cushions before he gazed over to the girl awaiting an answer. "I never had to deal with such high schooling, I kind of just learnt all of this business on my own. " he added, clarifying his genuine curiosity.

Megan sighed as she watched the man stretch. He was handsome for a rich guy, young enough and fit. She could definitely see him as boyfriend material. He looked like he would be a good boyfriend. She could imagine him treating her to fancy dinners and giving her little boxes with surprise jewelry inside. She could also imagine the lights in the living room turning low and them spending days in this large suite together just the two of them. He was surprisingly distant to the idea of a girlfriend or even a one night stand. Which made her curious, would he sleep with her? Her brows rose in surprise at his question. She wanted to laugh aloud but held it in he did not mean for it to be funny. It was only funny to her because there were so many possibilities to go from there. "Have you seen any movies based in college life like Accepted or ? Its a lot like that. Lots of drugs, sex, and alcohol. Its a time to live it up while you are young and have the freedom to do so." She admitted simply. "I don't do the drugs part." She reassured him. She rolled onto her back and stretched her arms up above her head. Like a tired cat she arched her back and straighten out one of her legs as if she were trying to reach the stairs with her toes. Then her body relaxed and her knees curled. Her ankles lifted up onto one of the couch pillows. "We usually play party games. Most of them involve alcohol like drinking games. There is also strip poker or truth or dare. If Im alone with a guy there are more adult things I like to do." She slide her hands over her thin stomach, pushing her rob close near the belly button. It had come open when she ploped down, though she left the top part of the rob fallen open showing her chest but hiding her cleavage under the thing fabric. "I have got nothing better to do tonight, want to play a game?" She asked as she tilted her head back towards him. "We can play whatever you like?" She offered

"never heard of that movie, and I never believed those kind of movies any ways, why waste your time with such things, alchohal and drugs just slow your mind and body." Alex added, his gaze entranced by the dancing flame, oinly galncign over when he heard her rustle around on the cushions next to him like an anxious animal trying btu failing to look relaxed, half of him wondered if she ment to entice him like that, leavign a view of her bossom open, her nipples perked through the thin fabric, betraying her lack of a bra. "aren't most of those games for highschoolers anyways?" The millionaire added as he snapepd his gaze away form her and back to eh flames as it let out a loud crack, watchign as the top most log cracked in half lettign loose a shower of sparks as the pieces roleld to the bottom of the pile. "all you really seemed to describe is my high school life... I guess things must be different over here on the west coast. Maybe every thign went faster on the military bases." Alex added, lettign slip a small part of his past. "strip poker seems pointless, we would have to get dresse dback up for it to even alst long." Alex finally added, trying to answer her question as best he could, his brow furrowed in thought as he seemed to actually be pondering her question. "You have school tomorrow I assume, I would not want to get you hung over for that, pluss what kind of message woudl that send to your friend if she found you passed otu drunk int he morning... I guess there is tuth or dare, but what would that really entail?" He asked curiously, of course he knew how to play the game but there weren't many questions he would need to ask her that he wasn't sure she would tell him any ways, and he couldn't think of many dares for the stranger that lay next to him.

She shook her head on his comment about high schoolers. "Only for the rebellious ones doing not so legal partying." She laughed. Then fell quiet for a moment as he one by one explained how each of the games were a bad idea. "Boy" she finally said "you really are the complete opposite of how the tabloids build you up. When was the last time you had any fun?" She asked him curiously. Megan rolled onto her stomach, lifting her feet up behind her. "Everyone knows I am Lacey's friend. I am sure I can skip class for a day if I'm too.... Indisposed to go." She stated.
"So truth or dare. It's just as it sounds. We ask each other questions and if you can't handle the truth than you have to take a dare. Why don't we give it a try and if it gets boring we'll just do something else. You can go first."

"I think you are mixing me up with the playboy billionaire that is Iron Man. I don't have the luxuries of owning my fathers company, I had to build my money up on my own. " Alex corrected her, it was true he went to the odd social get together here and there but he wasn't a party animal, not sense highschool and especially not sense his tour. Her comment about fun made him smirk thougvh, images flashing in his head of his nights back home, pummeling criminals to a pulp. "A few weeks ago back home." He muttered under his breath, answering her rhetorical question. "And I know how truth or dare works, I just meant, are there really any truths I want to pry from a stranger? And what fun dares are there even todo in this room?" Alex asked curiously, he knew where her mind was at with dares, but still it felt like an invasive game to play with strangers. Still with a shrug he fave in and asked as boring as a question he could think of, not wanting to pry hard into her personal life at first. "but if you insist, why not a simple one, are you a natural blonde?" He mused curiously.

He still wasn't getting it. "Exactly. The point of the game is to make us strangers, at least if you play it right." She told him. "You gotta use your imagination."
She went quiet so that he could ask the first question. "Oh boo, you can do better than that." She said as she sat up on the couch. "Yes this is all natural." She said while running her fingers through her hair. "Alright your turn... When was the last time you got laid?" She asked curiously.

"I...well.. that's a little" the millionaire stumbled upon his words, his cheeks going a soft pink as he thought of the question. He weighed his odds, fearing what she would dare him todo if he didn't answer her question, still her directness made the lone man uncomfortable as he spoke. "I..... for pleasure.... Not sense I left my home town a few mo the ago..... for stress relief... i...never mind" Alex cut his thought off hoping not to delve into his, complicated relationship with Rosie. "Anyways, if your going to be that cruel to me." Alex said with a smell as a question came to mind, one all males loved to know. "How often do you...I mean when was the last...no...i.." he paused to clear his throat his courage waning again as he tried to force the led question out. "How often do you....without a partner...pleasure....yourself?"

It was the first question and she had already had the millionaire stumbling for words. Megan actually had to pursue her lips in to hide the laughter that was just dying to come out. She held it in. His response was interesting. He had waited a surprisingly long time to have sex unless his stress relief methods were more frequent. She could tell the question embarrassed him which was adorable and refreshing. A lot of guys like to brag or exaggerate on the topic, yet he wanted to tell her less than was probably true. She shrugged her shoulders at the mention of the question being cruel. "The last I checked we were all adults in here." She mused.
She tried to hold in her laughter as he began his question but it was even harder this time. He was more embarrassed to ask than she would be to answer. She cupped a hand over her lips to cover a small giggle. She thought about the question for a moment "Hmmm..." She was going to answer him but then became curious if this is what he came up with his questions, how would he handle the other part of the game. "I think I am going to take a dare."

The man pouted softly as she refused his question, his arms sliding off the sofa cushions, bending to lean on his knees to prop his chin in his hands, the man deep in thought when she asked for a dare. He honestly had to think, he knew not to be the first to ask for a sexual favor, especially from this thirsty girl. He knew if he gave her an inch she would take a mile. Still he thought in silence his gaze watching the dancing flame for a good lon g minute before he closed his eyes with a sigh. Flopping back down in the cushions as he finally got an idea. "If your such a little party animal, make me a drink." Mused with a taunting smirk as he stood up, turning away from her and up out of the pit as he had ed to the wall away from the two girls room, th e man fumbled with a panel on the side before the wall slid up to reveal a small nook where a fully filled bar sat hide away, the lights flashing on so the mirrors behind the racks of alcohal faded into different colors . He waited for the light hum of the cooling unit to pop on before he walked behind the bar and pulled out the four stools, carrying them around to the front of the bar before he sat down on one and slammed upon the bar table. "Come now party girl, make me the strongest cocktail you know, I dare you."

Megan brows rose as he spoke aloud her dare. "Didn't you just speak against drinking tonight?" She smirked. Though it was no protest. She accepted the dare. She continued to sit in place, her eyes following the man closely as he stood and walked over to the wall. He flicked something on the panel and suddenly the wall went up. "Woah.. that is pretty cool." She said in awe. She had seen bars like this in movies but never in real life. The girl nearly tripped on her own two feet she stood up so fast. Eagerly she walked up behind the bar. Her eyes scanning over the light up florescent racks like it was a candy shelf. "Challenge accepted." She started pulling down a bottle here, and a bottle there. Poured the liguid in a silver shaker. Then began to shack the liquid, her braless chest jiggled to the rhythm of her shake. "How many secret rooms do you have in this place?" she asked him to make conversation as she concocted his drink. A glass with a crystalized salt rime. "Here you go drink up." She mused proudly as she slide a glass in front of him with red liquid at the bottom, purple in the middle and baby boo at the top. She waited for him to take a sip, watching him closely. "I call it the bare naked lady." She told him halfway through his drink.

The millionaire cock ed a brow as she got to work, surprised that she seemed to know exactly what she was doing behind the bar. He tried his best to keep his eyes on the metal shaker watching it bounce around d in her grip, but she was smart, she kept it near her chest so no matter what he got a view of her balloons bouncing about un confined. "I don't know this is just the suite I picked really, I let my brother use a bit of my money when he is on leave, let him and his wife stay where they want. he then tells me the better suites to bunk in on my business trips." Alex confessed with a shrug, explain his long winded story of how he came to be in this room as she expertly poured his drink out, he picked it up carefully as not to mix the colors as he spun the glass I hand to admire her work before taking a sip. He give a slight critical get as he swallowed, no matter how often he drank or how good it was h always gave a little face as the warmth slid down his throat. "you know I would have easily accepted rum and coke." He chuckled out as he set the half empty glass down before continueing. "It's good though, if not a little too sweet... any ways." The man stopped in mid sentence to throw his head back and finish the beverage with a sigh, he knew he was going to need all the courage he could get to continue this game. "I said you shouldn't get drunk, I never said I couldn't. Now it's your turn to ask me something, or have I won already?"

Megan watched him down her drink. The man was being gracious, at the same time he was taking it hard. She could tell he was still nervous with just the two of them playing this game. She leaned against the counter with her arms folded flat in front of her. Her upper body forwards in such a casual way that it was hard to tell if she was posing this way intentionally as he had a perfect view of her silk covered chest from where he sat. The round twins snug tight under the thin housecoat. A smirk was on her lips as her green eyes looked upon him. "Right your question... you may need another drink for this one." She mused. "What is your... fetish?" She coed as she got back at him for the pleasuring question.

"I... I don't think I have one." Alex spoke honestly confused, he spent little time thinking of the question, his eyes darting from her, down her chest and then instantly to his glass as he tried it between his fingers upon the counter. He had never thought of such things, fetishes he knew of, obvious things like bdsm or strange things with feet, but he couldn't say he had any of those urges. "But, you probably don't believe me do you?" He admitted with a weak chuckle, his eyes glued to his glass as he tried not to ogle over the display in front of him. "It...it's okay if you want to dare me then." he added half ashamed of his answer and his willingness but he was more afraid that if she dug deeper into the question then he might find out something about himself that he didn't wish to know.

Megan was having more fun playing this game for ten year old sleep overs than she imagined she ever would. It was possibly more fun than having sex with Alex, possibly yet unlikely. "Oh darling..." She put her hand on the top of the glass, shifting it to the side so he wouldn't fiddle with it no more. She wanted his undivided attention. "Everyman has one even you." She informed him. "This just means you have not explored yours very well. I can help with that if you like." She teased. Then she lifted herself up straightening her posture and stepped back with her elbows resting on the back shelf. Her head shook. "No, you still answered the question. I am content for now. It's your turn to ask me something."

"no no no, I am fine with my ignorance." Alex chuckled out hesitantly as he waved the idea away, literally, waving his hand in tbhe air as if slowly swatting a fly from his face. went better than he had thought, that was definitely a good sign, he hoped. Though he wouldn't let him be as she took his glass away, to his surprise though she did move back to a more relaxed and less proactive position. His cheeks still burnt though as this girl seemed to tease him about his inexperience, something he had never even thought he could be embarrassed by. "Well I don't know how you played as a kid, but I played that we can't repeat questions, and you can't use the same question as the person before you." Alex said with a dissappointed shrug, with the idea of fetishes wracking around his brain now he was obviously curious about hers. "Fine here, have you ever had a Homosassa experience?" Alex asked straight and to the point, the liquid courage slowly filling him with a little more confidence.

"That's too bad." She murmured when he denied help to learn his fetishes. She watched him carefully. Not knowing what got him rock hard and drooling was almost worst than finding out he had a creepy one. Now as he began his turn she began trying to figure it out herself. Was he a weird foot guy? Did he like it rough, he must like it rough all men of his physic did. She sighed though when he asked his question trying to get back at her but it was not really working. She debated on taking a dare but I. The end she answered the question. "Naw." She swiped her hand brushing him off. "I Like men." She said though insinuating a little more than that. "Besides girls are too catty. Alright my turn to ask the question. It took a moment for her to think up something. Then a smirk grew on her pink lips. "Have you..." She began as she stepped forwards "ever banged your secretary and or assistant?" She asked leaning in to look at him face to face.

"Dare" the words could not come out of his mouth any faster, his body tight and jaw clenched, cheeks red from either embariment or frustration. Him taking the dare was as good as a confession but he was fAR from willing to allow a.stranger to know the goings on between Rosie and him. Instead he sat there as if in front of the firing squad, waiting for his fate.

Megan frowned. She masked the need to laugh. He was adorable. She never thought she would think such a thing of a billionaire but he was. His face was flush and he spat out the word dare like a game contestant trying to slap a buzzer. What a naughty boy. His body remakes of guilt. "You sure? You might not like this one." She warned him. She tortured the man a little longer by waiting a moment to see if he would change his mind. "Alright Dare..." She agreed. "You see that balcony over there where you told me the story of the constilations?" She began as she pointed to the glass door. "I think you should entertain the spider god. He must get board up so high. I dare you to take off everything from the waist down, walk onto the balcony and stay there for the next five minutes."

Alex let out a sigh of relief, stripping, stripping wasn't a problem. With out a word his button shirt was on the ground exposing his tattooed arms, they were all kinds of native american, with mixtures or dark browns and earthly reds, the tattoo sleeves mirrored each other, an cluster of symbolized animals and words leaving little flesh exposed other than below his wrist so that when dressed up there were no traces of his tattoos. standing from his stool he unbuttoned and lethis pants drops before he bent down as he pulled his boxers off so as he stepped forward he stepped out of all lower garments. The same style of tattoos covered his waist, the ha racers morphed Don tbhe folded skin of his cold shriveled member, his thighs were bare but for what looked like a stampede of characterized elk ran up his mussles, running from what looked like flames mountains and storms, just a mash up of natural disasters mirrored on each calf. With a huff tbhe man shrugged, now bare all except for his wife beater as he turned and slipped outside, leaving the door open to let the cold coastal air fill the main room.

Just when she thought she was starting to understand the million dollar man he began to strip as if it meant nothing at all. He's done this before. He was bashful about his sex life but comfident when stripping in front of a stranger. There was his confidence and his tattoos. Her eyes trailed down the sleeved art, down to his pants as he pulled them down. Her eyes grew wide and her cheeks flushed pink as she got a good look of his manhood. "Can't say I saw that coming." She confessed not at the size of him but at what was on it. The man liked tattoos so much that he had ink on his junk. She did not know a single guy who had that kind of balls. As he headed to the balcony she stayed where she was. She filled a shot glass of green liquid And downed the shot in one burning gulp. Then eagerly she walked across the room to join him on the balcony. "How's the weather out here?" She mused. "So fair is fair. It's your turn to ask me something." The blond encouraged him as she walked over to the railing, resisting the urge to touch him, for now.

"you shouldn't assume much from me, we are strangers after all." Alex said in a distant tone as she commente dto herself, it was the alcohal that had mad ehim so bold. Though mostly he was jsut happy she didn't try any moves on him, she could ahve easily gone for a finishign move instead of jsut giving herself a strip tease. Still the man felt uncomfortable, no matter hos stoic he tried to act, keeping his gaze form meeting hers as he looked out of the city, leanign hsi elbows on the railing as he leaned forward, hi behind sticking out for anyone inside the suite to see perfectly. "It's nice out, could be warmer though." he said with a forced chuckle as he pondered his next question. "Do you ahve any piercings other than on your face?" He asked, not sure where else to go with this, he was curious though, as care free as she acted, her looks seemed pretty modest, he was wondering if she had any naughty little rings, and if anythign he hoped it would be a question she would willingly answer isntead of dodging it for another dare..

Megan peeked over her shoulder at the man who stood next to her. Even with the shirt on he was easy on the eyes. She did her best to admire his smooth rump without it being apparent she was checking him out. Then he asked another question, this one just as intimate as her own. "Well..." She thought for a moment of whether to answer the question. Her voice drew out just to tease. She intentionally made it look as if she were guilty yet it still was not certain. "I'll take a dare." She finally spoke out. She was having fun and was curious of what he would do to penalize her denial of truth.

"Well, unlike you, I shall nto forc eyou to expose your whole body." Alex said calmly, quikly, as if he had actually prepared for her dare, his gaze never leaving the city skyline as he spoke. "But I can make you as chilly as I am." He mused out as he resituate dhte wait of his body onto one leg, slightly bendign the otehr as he gradually got mroe comfortable exposed out ont he balcony, "robe anbd shorts off, keep the shirt and panties though." He demanded in a quick voice, the alcohal hadn't mad ehim this brave, at this point he was jsut lookign for a little pay back, maybe gettign ehr cold out here would force her back inside, or even better the cold city air mighht have a cold shower effect on the horny little girl.

"I'm not wearing panties." She coed then waited to see if his face turned red. Her eyes grew wide. "Oh my gosh! You really think I'm that kind of girl don't you?" She accused him in a stunned tone that clearly proved she had been joking.
"Now who's making assumptions." She teased as she went on with the dare and slide the house robe over her shoulders, allowing the soft material to slide down her smooth skin before she pulled on the end of the tie. The robe was thin and dropped onto the floor at her feet. Megan looked over to him to see if he was paying attention. Then her thumbs hooked on the him of the shorts and she yanked them now. Revealing a pair of light blue laced panties that matched the light blue silk top she was wearing. Megan leaned her back against the railing. Her elbows proped up behind her for support which caused her shirt to rise up slightly. Just above the rim of her panties on the right side of her hips there was a hint of ink hidden beneath her top.
"So, my turn. What is... This obsession you apparently have with tattoos?"

Back
Top Bottom