Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) 3.5, anyone? : OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I wish I had the feats to go Powerattack Cleave Greatcleave tree just for this fight. Zombies make good cleavage. (That is a terrible pun and I deny ever saying it.)

Micbunny said:
21 total damage, 21 to hit. I'd call that a blackjack. Nice one Zeheris.
I got a four-way black jack once when playing with my brother. made me feel like a badass

explodingiggy said:
Micbunny said:
21 total damage, 21 to hit. I'd call that a blackjack. Nice one Zeheris.
I got a four-way black jack once when playing with my brother. made me feel like a badass

That would make you a badass. :O

Also I do crap for damage without my bonuses. I hope this isn't all undead otherwise I should have just been a paladin of Dibella. :p

>//////<

As for undead or not... do you really think we can take that whole army by ourselves? Someone just teleported those draugr in RIGHT ON TOP OF US. Either they were lucky, or....

Also, sorry for taking so long... I didn't realize that this would do that...

Fortunately, it's all documented, in text. =D

Just figured out how to get both pages open at the same time. Sunday is best for me anyway. And are you a bunny version of Sparkster, from Rocket Knight Adventures? (Sega Genesis)

No, but I do love Rocket Knight Adventures. So I might have been subconsciously channeling it :p

And Sunday works for me as well. I should be free most/all day, assuming my roomie's car doesn't break down and he has to take mine.

GRAAAAA! MY FIRST ATTACK WAS A CRIT! But it doesnt even matter beacuse they are immune to crits.. so it's basically just a free hit.. sadness

explodingiggy said:
GRAAAAA! MY FIRST ATTACK WAS A CRIT! But it doesnt even matter beacuse they are immune to crits.. so it's basically just a free hit.. sadness

I know, I did it too. I even rolled decent damage :(

You want to talk about sadness, I am missing +2 to hit and damage since these guys aren't intelligent D:

Eh. You'll crit again. You roll high ridiculously often, remember? As for just an undead army, sure. There are several intelligent undead templates that can walk in the sun and teleport drop minions. Most likely though? No. I'm betting on human, orc, or dunmer spellcaster, if I were betting.

Yeah... I would have played a Favored Soul, but the limited amount of feats kills me on the inside

XavierZeherisHarper said:
Eh. You'll crit again. You roll high ridiculously often, remember? As for just an undead army, sure. There are several intelligent undead templates that can walk in the sun and teleport drop minions. Most likely though? No. I'm betting on human, orc, or dunmer spellcaster, if I were betting.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I just miss it is all

That is depressing. Strange how being unintelligent can be _useful_ in D&D. Several immunities from being it, like mind affecting enchantments and such.

You would think it would be easier, right? to mess with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom