Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men or Avengers

SithLordOfSnark

Banned
Banished
I'm thinking of creating a game based on either of these.

If interested, say Avengers, X-Men or Whichever.

Once the interest is garnered, I'll start up a thread with the plot and characters, etc.

Same here do we have to play one of them or could we make up our own cause if we have to play one of them i want to be natosha but if we can make up our own sweet .

I love both personally. still running either you leave out the possibility of the independents like Daredevil, the Punisher, Spiderman and the like. Also persons come and go out of both teams at the drop of a hat (and in real Marvel they go and do a mini series, or try thier own titles). however which ever you run, I'd be interested.
One thing I have noticed is some canon charries do seem to pose problems such as Xavier, Wolverine, and Phoenix. People like running into them but seem to have trouble running them and give up on them. Also what about the evil criminals? if there is one GM running it they need to make sure of how to run them right too.

you could still play loki Zamello after all the advengers need a villian to fight against .

Does anyone still want to do an Avengers role play, I just wanted to know to see if people wanted the same characters and everything or should we just start all over from stratch.

Back
Top Bottom