Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If you had a snowball

Battleship44

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
So I’ve recently come across a lot of people using the phrase “There’s not a snowball chance in hell I will --- “ , and It got me thinking. So I thaught of quite an intresting question I’d like to ask everyone :O

If you had ONE snowball, who would you throw it at and why?

My answer?
Antarctica.

antarctica? why? lol.

if i had to throw only one..... hrmmmmm.... how about i divide it into equal pieces so that i can heave it at the few people from my past who tried to make my life miserable. thankfully, there isn't anyone in my life these days that i hate/dislike so badly that i'd wish them serious injury. hehehe... but several years ago? oh such a different story.

Just one? Sure most of the snow has finally melted; but I still have quite a bit of snow. I'm sure I can make at least a dozen.

EDIT: Forgot my list.

Suppose I'd throw it at Ayn Rand's corpse. Or Glen Beck.

I'd throw an iceball at Reagan or Woodrow Wilson.

I'd throw it at Jesus. Nothing personal. We a'aight and all. I'm just curious if he has a sense of humor.

OH. A SNOWball. Like made of SNOW.

See, I thought you were talking about semen swapping. I was totally down with snowballing Sean Connery with his own load, but as for the cold wet kind, I'll pass. I hate snowball fights.

double-facepalm.jpg

I'd throw it at dramamine213 for being such a perv. I honestly don't know who I'd throw it... I live in Canada, where snowballs are an essential part of our economy. It's the second most popular way of messaging someone, next to messenger beaver and SMS

My hospital commander.....

Why? I'm convinced that the man does absolutely nothing all day. All he does is read incident reports.....I would know, because I deliver them to him, like 5 times a day.

My brother, because of the people I know, I think he would get a kick out of it the most.

Humm I would have to think about this because getting a snow ball where I live is like a once in a life time thing lol.

But the truth is I most likely would not throw it because I have really bad aim.....NO I would sneak behind my target and get it down his/her shirt or pants what ever I can get open first.

Hummm targets....

I would have to say my husband's friend because I really don't like that guy lol.

First off...if I had a snowball right now I would eat it....
But if I absolutely had to chuck it at someone, I would throw it at my sister. Her facial expression when something really cold touches her body amuses me to no end.

I would throw a snowball at my friend Mckenzie. Because she's a moron and didn't clean my apartment after she knocked shit over and threw up because she was too drunk to function.​

Back
Top Bottom