Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Probabilis Academy OOC/planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

imran102

Super-Earth
This is the OOC thread for Probabilis Academy.

First of all, we need to set how our characters meet, and how the relationships develop.

Well dont really know how. One question is their first day of the academy and they are just arriving, or are they already in the academy?

I don't see why not... Why don't we just do that and let the story evolve from there?

Is it possible for us to have a map of the academy or something or are we gonna make it up as we go?

I like that map idea, we could say it was part of the acceptance letter to the academy.

We'll probably just make up the map as we go.
Any ways, we would be living in dorms in the academy. Each room 3 people. So for now the girls can share one room and the boys can share one room as well.
So, who pairs up with who?

Do we really need to lay out the relationships and developments ahead of time? I would prefer to let that grow naturally from the characters rather than be constrained to a specific path by pre-planning.

I don't know, Synna's happy to just make quiet conversation but if she gets bored enough she'll probably start exercising. We could timeskip ahead to the ceremony if everyone else is okay with it. Sorry I just don't really mind RPing out idle chat and passing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom