Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nick's Place

34ywubb.jpg

Name: Nick
Nickname: None
Attire: White shirt, normal jeans, with black boots.
Tagging: Jessie
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013, Late Afternoon

Nick chuckled while looking at Jessie "Ok" He said and spin the spinner and it gave him "Red square left hand" He said and looked around searching for it and then he noticed that it was behind Jessie, he smiled and bent down keeping his right leg on the green circle and then he moved under Jessie and placed his left hand on the red square. Nick laughed seeing in what positin they were, Nick had to go under Jessie to reach the mat "You are going to loose Jessie" He said waiting for Jessie to make his turn.

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: shorts
Tagging: Nick
Day/Time: Late Afternoon , Friday May. 10th, 2013
reaching over with his one free hand he spun the spinner again "right leg yello "OK that's not to bad" he was able to move his legs fairly close to eachother in this move which helped keep his balance "Still in this Nick you aint got me beat just yet buddy" Jessie was always competitive with anything he played but in a fun way it didn't ever matter if he won or lost he just enjoyed playing at things. He looked over to where he had been sitting and noticed the tank top still sitting there whoops he thought as he remembered he had not yet put it on hmm this game of twister sure would look umm interesting if anyone had seen them like this he thoiught it was a little funny honestly.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick waited for Jessie to move his leg on the mat and then he spinned the spiner with his free hand "Blue cicle left leg" He said and searched for the mat and then he spotted it far away at the end. He was already standing pretty weird, cuz Jessie was on top of him. Nick spread his legs and reached the mat placing his foot there, his legs were very spread and it hurts a little with his tight jeans, but he was ok. Well Jessie might win this cuz Nick was standing very weird on the twister under Jessie "Well You might win this... But if you fall try not to fall on top of me... You will smash me" He said and chukled as he waited for Jessie to spin the spinner.

2celjn.jpg

After jessie spun again his result was his other hand also landing on blue so he slid it over to the circle right near his other hand. "Now how do we spin the spinner once both of our hands are on the mat?" Jessie asked he figured if he had to move in the slightest bit he was going to fall he was already straining to keep his leg streched out the way it was. and with Nick underhim trying not to bump into him and loss his balance was also becoming very hard to do. "I dont know Nick i think it's anybodies game right now."

34ywubb.jpg

Nick waited for him to spin it, and they were so close to each other that e could feel that Jessie was going to almost touch him, but he didnt. He heared what Jessie said and he thought, he kind of forgat how to play this, but he thought that they will have to move on hand from its mat and spin the spiner still staying in the same positon "Well I guess we will have to free one of our hands" He said and moved his hand slowly to the spiner trying not to fall, he spinned the spiner and saw that he had to move his right leg on the yellow circle. That was hard cuz he didnt knew how to do it. Nick sighed and started moving turning around still his legs and hands on the same mat. But now his face was very close toJessies face looking right in his eyes it was a little hard to stay like this and he could feel that he was almost going to fall , but he didnt, he moved his right leg on the mat that he had to and waited for Jessie tospin it. Their faces were so close that Nick could feel Jessie's breathing on his lips.

2celjn.jpg

After Nick made his move it made it even more dificult to move with the way Nick was positioned under him. Jessie took the hand that was put down at his first turn and moved it to the spinner. after spinning it he got yellow for his left leg as he tried to slide it there his leg pushed against Nick's and he lost his balance. Jessie tumbled down bringing Nick down with him with Jessie ending up with his arm laying across Nick's chest and there faces just inches apart. Jessie started to laugh as he looked at Nick "Well pal i guess you win though with you down underneith me i don't know how much of a win it really was for you." He said with more of a laugh. he proped himself up a little with his other arm so he wasn't putting to much wait on Nick.He layed there looking into Nick's eyes.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick waited for Jessie to spin the spiner and when he did Nick looked at him as he tryed to move, but instead Jessie lost balance and fell with Nick underneath him, Nick hit the back of his head when he fall and he moved his hand rubbing his head. Nick looked at his friend seeing that their faces were only inches away. He was looking straight in Jessie's eyes and then he heard his friend laughing and Nick did the same "I won you were the one that fall" He said and chukled not wanting to move, he liked how they were standing, how Jessie was so close to him. Nick moved a hand on Jessie's back and rubbed him gently and with his other hand he moved it closer to Jessie's face and grabbed a little of his hair "You know you should cut the hair... Its very long" He said and chuckled and started playing with Jessie's hair.

2celjn.jpg

"hey you know i can't cut the hair. i love this hair" He said as he laughed flicking a spot of his hair back with his free hand. "I look silly with short hair anyway " he really did hate how he looked with shorter hair though when he was younger he almost always would cut it short and spike it or have a tail. but he loved his hair long "can't rock with short hair ya know. Headbanging just wouldn't be the same." he said with a laugh. enjoying the moment he was having and feeling very comfortable with Nick even with how close they currently were. "Ya know we got both the new style and old style of rocker look all set between the both of us how could we complain. " he stated looking at Nick.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick laughed hearing what Jessie said. He moved his hand away from Jessies hair and placed it down on the ground as he was still laying on the ground. It wasnt very comfortable laying on the ground, but with Jessie on top of him he liked it and he fet very nice, he never felt like this before and he was really enjoying it, even if Nick knew that there could be nothing betwen Jessie and him "You know I like you more with short hair... But I still like you with long hair. I will never stop liking you" He said and chuckled. Nick looked straight in his freind's eyes and rubbing his back with his hand trying to make Jessie feel even more comfortable.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie liked what Nick said it was good to hear. And feeling Nicks hand rubbing his back relaxed him even more although it did again remind him that he still had not yet put the shirt on that Nick had got him. "I'm sorry you grabbed me a shirt and i haven't even bothered to put the damn thing on " He said feeling bad that Nick had went through the trouble of getting him a shirt to put on and he hadn't even put it on. "I should probably let you get up now huh" Jessie stated to Nick starting to sit up just slightly more to Give room for Nick to start to sit up if he wanted to.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick looked at Jessie and smiled hearing his words "Dont worry. Its ok that you didnt put on the shirt" He said. Nick like more when Jessie had no shirt, he could see and feel his muscular body and he liked it, he always wanted this, he always wanted to tell Jessie what he felt for him, but he never did. Nick saw Jessie letting him go now, but Nick didnt want to move he liked it how Jessie was so close to him, so he didnt moved and was still staying on the ground "Nope I like it like this" He said and moved the hand from Jessie's back down placing it on his waist as he looked in his eyes.

2celjn.jpg

When Nick told him that he liked how they were laying there on the floor and that it was ok that he didn't have the shirt on he moved back closer again. As Nick moved his hand to Jessie's waist he was intrigued by the thought of what Nick was thinking about. "So did you have any other thoughts on what you wanted to do next?" he asked Nick Not moving his hand away or anything as he was pretty comfortable with how Nick was acting it didn't bother him at all. It was a bit unexpected but Jessie was getting the feeling Nick may have more feeling for him then just there friendship He wasn't sure how he felt about that yet but at the moment he was fine with what was going on.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick saw that Jessie didnt move away when he placed his hand on his waist, actually Jessie moved closer to him again, and Nick smiled feeling very nice with Jessie so close that he could share the warmth betwen them. Nick looked away for a secound when he heard what Jessie asked him. He had he knew what he wanted to, but he couldnt do it. Nick wanted to be close to Jessie, but not like this he wanted to touch his entire body and kiss him passionatly. Nick looked back at Jessie and shook his head "NO" He said a little nervous "You?" He asked looking at Jessie's eyes.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie heard the tone in Nicks voice when he answered him and leaned in closer to him . "You sure you don't have any ideas in that head of yours.?" Jessie took the hand of his that was across Nick and slid it to Nick's stumack and pulled Nicks shirt out slightly slipping his hand underneith his shirt and running his hand gently up and down Nicks body and then bringing his hand to a rest on Nicks waist and leaning in closer Jessie hadn't even thought about it while he did it and was hoping he didn't read the signs wrong from his friend making this at all uncomfortable for him. He was enjoying this side of Nick and was curious about his own feelings towards Nick he had never really thought of anything like that with his friend.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick saw Jessie moving closer to him. He felt his friend's hand underneath his shirt and exploring his body, he had a smile on his face, but he was nervous as well he wasnt sure yet if Jessie wanted did, he sure hell did want more with Jessie. Nick took a deep breath when he felt Jessie's hand resting on his waist, he really loved the feeling of Jessie touching him and he shivered. Nick had a blush on his face and a smile as well, he was like frozen. But then he moved his head closer and their faces were like an inch away, Nick could feel Jessie's breath on his lips. Nick closed his eyes and pressed his lips against Jessie's kissing him passionatly as he wrapped his arms around Jessie's back and holded him tight while they were kissing.

2celjn.jpg

When Nick went to kiss him Jessie thought to himself well you put yourself in this spot time to see where it goes no turning back now. He closed his eyes and kissed Nick back Slipping his toung in and out of his friends mouth he was surprised at how good it felt. His hand slid from Nicks waist around to his back pulling nick up to himself . Pulling away from Nick only slightly after there first kiss and looked at him still running his hand along his friends back holding him close and looking into his eyes.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick felt his friend's tongue in his mouth and he moaned as their tounges tangled together. He didnt knew that Jessie had the same feelings as him, well he actually didnt knew if Jessie had them or he just wanted to do it with Nick, which Nick didnt mind. Nick opened his eyes when Jessie pulled away and smiled feeling Jessie's hand on his back. Nick moved his hands on Jessie's chest and kissed his neck a few time. Nick looked back at Jessie with a serious look "Do you want to do it with me?" He asked his best friend, worried of what the answer might be.

2celjn.jpg

"Mmm" Jessie sighed as Nick kissed at his neck it felt nice and Jessie was starting to be turned on. He was confused by it all it had kind of just happened but was it really such a bad thing he thought to himself. When Nick pulled back and looked at him asking him very directly if he wanted to do it with him he thought for a second about how to answer He didn't want to let anything mess up there friendship from this situation but he was so far very much enjoying the feeling from Nick. "Honestly. I Don't know what i want or expect to come from this but right now i feel really good and don't think i want to stop. i .. i just don't want this to ever turn into something that hurts our friendship either." as he spoke he wrapped his arms around him "what do YOU want?"

34ywubb.jpg

Nick heard what Jessie said and he was a little disapointed, cuz Jessie wanted this, but he didnt want enything else. he wanted to stay friends, or thats how Nick understood it. Nick was a little confused, but he couldnt stop, he wanted Jessie to much, he couldnt stop right now, when he finally has the chance to be with Jessie "I want you" He said and moved his head closer and kissed him passionatly with his eyes closed and his hands on his friend's hot and muscular chest while they were kissing. Nick didnt want to think now, he only wanted to feel Jessie's touches on his body and everything else about Jessie.

2celjn.jpg

Nick's kissing him again really woke Jessie up inside his responce of wanting him was both surprising and yet really good feeling. As Nick kissed him Jessie brought his hand from Nicks back down lower and lower until he had a firm grip of his friends ass and he squeezed and pulled him in closer . He never expected to feel this way about his friend they had never even had a moment that felt like it could lead to anything like this before but here they were in a VERY intimate situation. He continued to Kiss Nick and hold onto Nick's ass it felt very nice in his hand he just hoped making a move like that wasn't too much to fast for his friend. He didn't want to push to much on him all at once they both were stepping into a all new realm of there relationship with eachother.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick opened his eyes and moaned in the kiss when he felt Jessie's hands on his ass. He liked how he was touched by his friend and this really turned him on. Nick always wanted this to happen, from the moment he met Jessie he knew his feelings dor him, but he also knew that he couldnt show them, but look at whats happening now. Nick never thought that Jessie will want to do it with Nick. He had told Jessie recently that he was gay and maybe that made Jessie want to have sez with Nick, nut he couldnt be sure. Dani slid his hands slowly and gently from Jessie's chest down to his belly and to his pants. He grabbed his short and pulled them down leaving Jessie naked.

2celjn.jpg

As Nick pulled the shorts down Jessie lifted just enough off the ground to make it easier for Nick to pull them down. He took his hand and brought them around to the front of Nick unbuttoning Nick's jeans and working the zipper down leaving his pnts wide open Jessie then slide his hand around nick again and under his cloths now grabbing his ass under the cloths and again pulling him nice and close to himself.

34ywubb.jpg

Attire: White shirt, boxers.

Nick felt Jessie unbuttening his pants and un ziping them leaving them open, but without taking them off. He kissed Jessie's neck again and moaned as he felt Jessie grabbing his ass under his clothes. Nick moved his hands on his pants and took them down. He looked at Jessie and kissed his lips deep. Nick moved his hands slowly to Jessie's cock and started stroking it gently and slowly and with his other hand he massaged his balls, trying to make Jessie feel very good.

2celjn.jpg

Nick wasn't taking things slow at all and that was ok with Jessie he was so caught up in the moment. enjoying all of Nicks kisses very much and feeling him grabbing ahold of his dick while it surprised him it felt really good his hands on him like that. He put one of his hands on nicks shoulder and slowly let his hand make it's way along the side of Nick's body finally finding its way onto nicks cock. his own was now very hard in Nick's hand and as he slipped nicks into his own hand and slowly moved his hand up and down Nicks cock he felt strange about it but not in a bad way. Pulling away for a moment from Nick's kiss he looked down and then back up at nick and he then leaned in to kiss him again. the whole situation was overwhelming Jessie was actually trembling a little inside and

shivered a few times the excitment of the moment was so intense his whole body shivered slightly from his emotions. it all was feeling so damn good. but still Jessie had no clue what this all would lead to and how they would feel about eachother after but at the same point right now it was all about living in the moment

34ywubb.jpg

Attire: Nothing

Nick felt how hard Jessie's cock was getting in his hand, he really wanted to do it with Jessie. He was still a virgin, he had no one to do it with and he always wanted to do it with Jessie, he wanted his first time to be with him, even if before he wasnt sure that Jessie will want it. But now everything was happening and it happened very fast, he had a lot of thoughts in his mind and all of them were confusing, he wasnt sure what will happen after this. Are they going to be friends or more, Nick wanted his life to continue with Jessie in it, but not as a friend as something more, but for now he will let everything be like it is supposed to. Nick felt Jessie grabbing his cock in his hand and he got hard as well, now both of them were hard and Nick was starting to stroke Jessie's cock faster. Nick continiued kissing him and then he broke the kiss so that he can take his shirt and his boxers off.

Back
Top Bottom