Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life and Fighting (True Grave and LustLove)

RE: Life and Fighting

Samantha ground her teeth and shrieked every time she watched receive a blow. From where she was sitting, it didn't look like he was too injured but that stop her from worrying. She wondered how all the other people could just sit here and enjoy everything that was happening the the ring. It tore at her heart and she kept covering her face with her hands though peeking through her fingers to make sure that Jake was still standing. Maybe it was because she was in love with him, but she really couldn't see how anyone could enjoy seeing Jake become hurt.

Jake was keeping a close eye on Takada. The fighter tried a few probing attacks, which Jake easily deflected. Shinji then reared back and launched a right head kick straight at him. Jake ducked under it and went in for a counter-attack. However, Takada did something unexpected. Instead of retracting the leg, he kept going with it and planted his leg.

He then pivoted and kicked Jake right in the jaw with a spinning left kick. Jake was a bit woozy, but had no time to think about it as Takada executed a flying knee attack that he buried right in his chest. Jake was pushed against the fence, and Takada began a flurry of punches that were landing right on his face. Jake knew he had to do something soon or the ref would call a technical knockout. Jake waited for a right punch and grabbed the wrist before locking it into his arm pit. Jake then began punching Takada in the face and kneeing him in the sides and stomach.

When Takada was sufficiently battered, Jake grabbed his head in the plum, a Muay Thai term for interlocking your fingers at the back of your opponent's head, and brought his face into a knee. Takada collapsed to the ground unconscious.
"Unbelievable! Jacob Young has won his debut fight."
Jake held his arms up in victory and turned to Samantha in the crowd. He gave her a thumbs up before turning to elave the ring.

During the entire time that the other fighter began beating Jake, Samantha cringed along with each hit. She wanted to remove herself from the stands, burst into the ring, and move that guy off of her boyfriend but obviously that would be impossible to do. So she watched the rest of the fight, biting her lip nervously with her heart thudding loudly against her chest. By the time it was all over, she could barely breath. Witnessing all of that was just too painful and when the crowd started to disappear, she sat down in her seat and stayed put. She didn't want to get an up close look of what that other fighter had done to Jake.

Jake went back to the locker room. His chest and jaw would be sore for a couple days, but that was minor compared to the damage his face had taken. He had cuts and bruises on his face, and his right eye was swollen. He showered off and got changed. Grabbing his bag, he left the back room and into the lobby area. He didn't see Samantha there, so he waited for her to come down from the stands.

When Samantha spotted Jake waiting at the bottom of the stands, she took a deep breath and got up from her seat. Grabbing her bag she started making her way to the bottom and over to him. She had to hold back gasping when she got a closer look of his face, wanting to reach out and stroke his cheek though she wasn't sure if it was going to her him. So she kept her hands to herself and started moving towards the exit of the arena.

Jake walked with Samantha to the exit of the arena. He could tell by her reaction that she was really upset that he had been hurt. There was not much he could do about that, except give her the space to come to terms with it. He walked with ehr back to his place and sat down.
"Why don't you fix us something to eat, babe?"

Samantha laid down her things and nodded her head as she went into the kitchen. She searched through the cabinets and fridge until she found the ingredients to make some meatloaf with potatoes and a few other vegetables. She wanted to give him something hearty after the long fight that he had had and she wanted to make sure there was plenty of food for him to eat. Preparing the food silently, she glanced over at him every once in a while to see if he was still okay.

Jake sat back in the chair and let out a breath. It was exhilarating to have won his debut match. Samantha seemed very concerned about his wounds and he could not blame her for that. He looked back at her when she looked at him and smiled.
"Don't worry, babe. I'll be okay."

Samantha smiled back at him, though the sentiment didn't reach her eyes. She busied herself in the kitchen and focused on nothing but the food at the moment. Looking over at Jake would just upset her once again and she didn't want to ruin his good mood. Once the food was finished, she set the plates at the table and then the food in the middle so he could pick up as much food as he wanted. "Dinner's ready." She called to him.

Jake got up and went into the kitchen. He noticed that she was avoiding looking at him.
"So, I guess this rules out victory sex?"
Jake picked up the plate of food, annoyed at how Samantha was acting.
"I'll be upstairs."
Jake left the room, eating some food as he walked up the stairs and entered his bedroom.

Samantha stared after Jake heading up the stairs before hanging her head down. She hadn't meant to upset, it was so difficult to see him this way. She was sure this had been something he gotten used to and wasn't in too much pain and that fact that he won probably have him feeling good as well, she just couldn't get past what damaged had been done. Thinking it would better to give him space, Samantha took her plate and sat at the table as she ate.

Jake felt bad that he had blown up at Samantha. But, he felt like she was being more unfair to him than he was to her. She had known what he did before she entered a relationship with him, and now she was being like this to him. He was going up against some of the best fighters in the world, so did she really expect that he would come off unscathed? His appetite was spoiled, but he finished his meal, anyway. He laid down to stare at the ceiling, resolving to apologize to Samantha for what he said later.

After Samantha finished her meal, she decided that she should go apologize to Jake. He really hadn't done anything wrong and she might have been over exaggerating because of the bruises and wounds he received from the fight. Sticking her plate into the sink, she walked up to his bedroom afterwards and knocked on the door lightly. "Can I come in?" She asked him.

Jake looked at the door and smiled.
"Come in, babe."
When she did, he took her hands.
"I'm sorry I blew up at you. This is a world that you're still getting used to, and I should be more understanding."
He put his arms around her and held her close.
"I love you no matter what, babe."

"I love you too." Samantha told him back, wrapping her arms around him as well and leaning her body close to his. She was glad he wasn't upset with her anymore and that would makes them easy between the two of them again instead of the tension that was there before. She pulled back from his grasp a little and smirked. "I'm sorry too and I think that I should make it up to you." With that said, she pushed him until he was lying with his back on the bed and her hips over his.

Jake snuggled her close, then found himself pushed onto his back. He looked up at Samantha as she mounted him.
"Make it up to me, huh? What did you have in mind?"
He winked at her. His woman would no doubt know exactly what to do to please him.

"You talked about victory sex earlier, right?" Samantha said with a tilt of her head and a playful grin before leaning down and kissing him on the lips. Her tongue instantly darted out and ran along the outline of his mouth before she moved her lips down, latching them onto his neck. She sucked at the skin there as her hands got busy and started to remove the pants that he wore.

Jake nodded.
"Indeed I did. What better way to celebrate a victory in a fight than to bed the hottest woman in the world?"
They made out for a bit, then she started sucking on his neck. He would probably have a hickey when he woke up tomorrow. As she slid his pants down, he chuckled.
"Going right for the main even, huh, babe?"
He watched as she slid his pants down.

"Isn't that what everybody wants?" Samantha questioned with a sly grin. After she finished removing his pants, she wasted no time with removing his boxers next. They were down and off within the next minute and her fingers gripped around his member gently. She began to stroke him, hoping to have him rock hard in no time soon so they could start. "What do you want to do?" She asked.

Jake smiled.
"I want you to remove your shirt and bra in a sexy fashion. Then, I want you to grind my cock. After that, you can simultaneously give me a tit-job and a blow-job. From there, we'll get naked and have wild sex. Sound good."
He liked the feel of Samantha jerking him all ready.

"Whatever you want babe." Samantha said as she lifted her shirt agonizingly slow over her head. She ran her hands down the front of her bra before reaching around and unhooking the clasps, letting the straps fall on their on before tossing it over the side of the bed. Now that she was done with that, she moved on to the next step of his orders. Leaning forward, she placed her core directly over his cock and began to grind him to prepare for a nice blow job.

Jake watched as Samantha bared her incredible breasts to him. His cock stiffened to a rager, reaching its full length. It was very sensitive as Samantha grinded on it. He gripped the sheets and his legs vibrated as he groaned in pleasure.
"Oh, yeah. You're the best, Samantha."

Samantha smiled and grinded roughly against him, making herself fairly aroused, before taking a break and staring down at him. "Really? Tell me that when I'm finished, okay." After she made that statement, she lifted off of his hips and lowered her head until his cock was staring her in the face. She licked his tip a few times before taking both of her enormous breasts between her two hands and placing his cock right in the center of her. She jerked him off by moving her breasts along his shaft in a quick but sensual motion, just how she knew he liked it. Her mouth connected with his tip once again after some time during the tit fuck.

Jake chuckled.
"I just know you like compliments."
She grinded against him, then dismounted to lick his member. She then put her huge breasts against it and began to jerk it quickly. The tit-fuck went on for quite some time, but his head was spinning, so he had no idea how long it lasted. She then started licking him again, and Jake groaned, loving the expert sexual care he was getting from his woman.

Samantha wrapped her lips snugly around Jake's large member, relishing in the taste of him. It had felt like so long ago since they had done anything sexual though in reality it might have only been a few days. Either way she was excited to get back to pleasing him and continue with some passionate loving making.

Samantha manipulated her breasts in order to give him the most amount of satisfaction and sucked him off as well before she pulled herself away from him completely and stared at him with wide and lust filled eyes. "I've done everything you asked of me. It'd be nice and I could get what you promised me in return." She told him with a bit of a smirk lingering on her lips, as she grabbed him between her fingers and stroked him softly.

Back
Top Bottom