Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brought to Life

Damien shook his head as she said he would forget her, giving a small laugh as she said he would only remember her name. He smiled at the kiss of his cheek, kissing hers right back before licking his lips at the question. "Hmmm.. would you perhaps like to get a bit more daring?" he asked with a naughty grin. "Fufilling a secret desire of yours maybe? I am to please, both literally and figuratively my dear"

Sara smiled at his question, thinking of something that she had wanted to do. There was one thing she had never trusted anyone enough to try it with. She felt that Damien wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt her. "Well..." she started to say. "I always thought it would be fun if someone...tied me down and had their way with me..." she said quietly, blushing a bit. "Nothing to extreme..."

(Look at that you get post #1000 too!)

Damien grinned at her idea, knowing she must've never gotten the chance to do it. "Shall we make it a bit more dramatic? Perhaps I stumble upon you naked on the bed and asleep, waking you with sensual touches and licks before taking you passionately?" he said with a naughty grin. "It could be quite fun for the both of us" he said as he slowly pulled her off his member which was naturally still hard.

Sara moaned softly as she felt his still hardened member moving out of her. "Mmm, that sounds like a really fun idea," she said as she stood up to her feet. She took his hands into hers, pulling up him from the couch. "I think you'll really enjoy making me squirm as I 'sleep.'" Laughing softly, she gave him an soft kiss on the lips before leading him back to the bedroom.

Damien grinned as she enjoyed his idea, getting up and kissing her back. He winked as she led him back to the bedroom, once inside he lifted her and laid her down before tying off her arms and legs to the bed posts. "Now got to "sleep" and I'll come in soon" he said with a grin as he left the room, closing the door to make it seem real. When he closed the door he threw his cloth back on and grinned as he waited for her ready.

Sara smiled and wrapped her arms around the incubus as he lifted her up. Once she was placed onto the bed, she held her arms and legs apart, letting him tie her up. "I'll try to be as convincing as possible. You know how excited I get when I know you plan on teasing me," she said with a wink. After he closed the door behind him, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep. All she could think about was all of the things he could do with her now that she was tied down.

Damien walked into the door, opening it and looking inside to see her "sleeping". "Would you look at that" he said to himself as he walked over. He stepped in and hopped onto the bed, running his hand along her thighs and up her hips. He rubbed along her belly and up to her breasts, teasing those nipples before leaning over and teasing her entrance with the bulge in his cloth "So beautiful..." he said as he pulled off his cloth, the head running against her clit as he placed little kisses on her neck. He caressed down her arms and down her sides before giving her rear firm grope. He began to rub the entire length of his member against her entrance, "Mmmm wake up my dear, I've got a big surprise for you" he whispered as he nipped at her ear lobe.

Sara managed to hold back a smile as she heard Damien walk into the room. She groaned softly, making it seem like her sleep was being disturbed by him getting onto the bed. She shivered slightly at his gentle touch as he teased her nipples, then nearly squirmed when she felt the head of his length rubbing against her clit. Her legs pulled on their restraints a bit while he planted kisses along her neck, and a soft moan escaped her lips when she felt his whole member teasing her sensitive entrance. "Hmm?" Sara slowly opened her eyes, pretending to be a bit groggy. "What's the surprise?"

Damien grinned and kissed along her collarbone, his hands running along her sides again. "You'll see" he said as he roughly groped her breasts and rubbing his palms against her nipples. He leaned his hips back and prodded her entrance with the head of his member, it pressing hard against the soft lips but never enough to slide in. He kept prodding as he leaned up to kiss her lips softly, holding it for a moment before pulling back with a bite of her lip. "Mmmmm your body craves me, but should I provide you with such?" he whispered with a naughty grin. He moved his hips so just the tip pushed into her but nothing else. He held it in for a second before pulling it out. "Tell me you want it Sara" he said in a lustful voice

Sara closed her eyes and moaned, enjoying the way Damien started to have his way with her. Feeling the head of his length prodding against her entrance nearly made her squirm in anticipation. All she could think about was the moment when he would finally take her. "My body can't help but crave you, Damien," she whispered in reply, opening her eyes and smirking a bit. Another moan escaped her lips when she felt the tip of his rock hard member make its way into her, only to be pulled out shortly after. "I want it," she said, pulling on the restraints that kept her arms down. "I want it so badly."

Her moans drove his lust, running his fingertips down her body and grasping her hips. "Then I give it to you..." he whispered as his hips slammed forward and his large member plunged into her tight entrance. He kissed at her neck and leaned his chest against hers, his hips making slow but strong thrusts into her as he began to caress her thighs. "Your body craves me, and I crave your body" he said in a sexy little growl into her ear. The incubus' tongue licking at her neck as he groaned soft but hot groans on her neck. "My queen, to be pleased by her king" he said with a nip of her earlobe.

Sara nearly screamed when Damien slammed his entire length into her, filling her up completely. Each powerful thrust he made was met with a loud moan that echoed through the room. Her arms and legs struggled to get free, wanting to feel every inch of his skin. "Y-Your queen...craves every part of her king," she managed to say. She tilted her head, giving more of her neck to him as he continued to kiss and lick at it.

Damien loved those loud moans, hearing her struggle against her binds. He bit into her neck softly and suckled on it as she spoke to him and revealed more of her neck. He kept his hips moving, hard and slow into her as he wanted to her to feel as every inch slid in and out of her with such force. His hands rubbed along to her rear and spanked it. "Do you enjoy me sliding deep inside you... Forcing my entire length into you with such pleasure?" he asked with hot breath on her neck. His chest rubbing against her hard nipples with every thrust as he pressed against her.

The firm spank only added to the pleasure she felt, quickly turning her loud moans into screams. Being tied down and giving herself to the incubus turned her on to no end. She was entirely his, and he could tease and please her as much as he wanted until he was ready to untie her. "Oh Damien, I love it!" she cried out. "I love it so much!" Sara loved every sensation she felt, the sting of being spanked mixing with the pleasure of his length going in and out of her entrance while he kissed and groaned along her neck. Her body shook with pleasure each time he made a slow, hard thrust deep into her.

Damien loved when she moaned his name, by far his favorite thing to hear. He spanked her again and trusted harder but kept them slow as to make sure she always felt every detail to his member sliding into her. He kissed up her jaw line and kissed her lips passionately, his tongue dancing in her mouth as he let out a small groan. He could sense the extra arousal from the situation and knew it would only give her more pleasure.

The sounds that left Sara's lips grew louder the harder the incubus thrusted. Her arms and legs didn't stop pulling on the binds, wanting to get free. But at the same time, to say she was enjoying it would be an understatement. The sound of his name rang through the room over and over until he pressed his lips against hers. She moaned loudly into the kiss, letting her tongue dance with his before gently sucking on it.

Damien loved her moans, even when muffled by the kiss. He felt her suck on his tongue and he gave her a hard spank to show for it. His hips smacking hard against hers and making her body bounce against him each time his massive shaft filled her. He growled lustfully into her mouth as he groped her rear, that by now was a bit pink from his spanks.

Sara whimpered softly from the hard spank to her backside. The pain she felt only added more to the pleasure. Each thrust he made sent her closer and closer to her climax. After several moments, she released his tongue, panting softly in between each moan. "I'm...so close..." she breathed, her lips brushing his as she spoke. "Please don't stop..."

Damien didn't let up one bit, thrusting harder in fact. His powerful hips smacking into hers over and over as he plunged deep into her with groans of his own. "Cum for me my queen, cum for your king as you scream his name" he whispered to her as he spanked her again with a growl. He wanted her to hit an orgasm like no other, and could tell it would be a powerful one.

Sara's entire body began to quiver from the intense pleasure that quickly built up inside of her. Hearing him whisper to her while feeling his strong hand giving her another hard spank finally sent her over the edge. She gasped, her entrance growing much tighter around the incubus' length as her orgasm tore through her body. She screamed loudly with each powerful thrust he made.

He never stopped thrusting utterly slamming into her with enough force to have her body jump as he plunged into her. He loved the screams and extra tightness as he continued to dominate her to the fullest. "Do you want my cum Sara? How bad do you want it?" he asked with a growl as he relentlessly pounded her with slow speed but extremely hard thrusts. His member hot and throbbing inside her as it filled her repetitively.

The pleasure of Sara's orgasm only grew stronger with each additional thrust the incubus made into her. She was sure the neighbors heard them, but she didn't care. What she felt was too amazing, to say the very least. "I want your cum so badly!" she screamed, the pleasure nearly pulling the breath from her lungs. "Please give it to me! Give me all of it!"

Damien growled in lust as she begged for his cum, thrusting harder before groaning out and pulling out of her entrance. "I shall cover your body in my cum and mark it as mine!" he said as his throbbing juice covered member slid along her entrance quickly. He gripped her thighs and bucked his hips as he shot many thick hot ropes of cum. His massive length shooting cum as far as her lips and coating her breasts, belly and entrance in his demon seed. He looked down at her and licked his lips, seeing her plastered in his cum.

Sara's body shuddered once he pulled out, literally gasping for air once the incubus stopped his merciless pounding. She couldn't help but moan as she watched him cum, covering her body with his hot seed, just like he said he would. Closing her eyes, she let her head fall back onto the bed, licking the cum that had landed on her lips. Her body began to calm down, now only shaking a bit as her mind was still lost in ecstasy.

Damien smiled down at her, the nearly flawless body covered in pure demon seed. He loved the sight of her licking up his cum, even if it was just on her lips. He leaned in and kissed her, reaching to untie her arms, before leaning back to untie her legs. "I'll be sure we do this again my dear" he said with a grin. "Now you have to get cleaned up" he teased with a wink.

Back
Top Bottom