Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Role with all stereotypes- Edgewood Academy--Always Open

sweetjock1290

Super-Earth
I'm interested in starting a role with all stereotypes. If you would like to join please fill this out and I'll let you know if you are accepted to the school. My name is Owen or O and I pretty much rule the school, I'm the most popular guy that gets along with everyone but you can't get into the school except through me.

In need of a few guys besides myself

Name:
School Activities interested in:
Quick Description or Photo:
Quick Biography of life so far:
Sexual orientation (straight,gay, bi):

Name: Owen 'O' Nash
Stereotype:popular kid that runs the school and plays sports yet is a bad boy.
School Activities interested in: Football, basketball
Quick Description or Photo:
Kris-120426-02.jpg

Quick Biography of life so far: Owen's parents are wealthy successful business people in the community. His family is well respected and everyone in the community expects Owen to succeed in academics and sports. He was the best at everything he did and even popular with the ladies. His parents were never home but sent him off to the private school. He at first hated it but now he ruled the school and finally felt as if he belonged somewhere other than a lonely mansion. Owen though had secrets of his own. He had many friends but never let anyone too close, especially the girls.
Sexual orientation (straight,gay, bi): straight

Any questions pm me or post them here.
I have profiles set up under the correct thread.(thanks wildkat :) )

We have someone named Luna already. Either way though please add your profile to the catalog for your character.

no one has posted so wasnt sure if everyone was busy with the holidays or it was dead lol I have been busy which I apologize for!

I think it dead cause when you and luna stopped posting it kinda i died if i remembered right it turned into an one on one with you two

just giving a heads up luna is no longer allowed on the site so her character its kinda out

What? What happened?

Nevermind just saw...nice...that kind of makes me mad. Got to love liars. Oh well. Yeah her character is out. We could just say she got kicked out of school. Also I say yes keep your set up on the rooms. I will go ahead and post first.

I dunno something about her email was messed up so she was deemed to young for the site.

Back
Top Bottom