Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Struggle Within OOC

OHHHH plot thickens at the park the big reveal. i wasn't sure if she was going to tell what happened yet or how her brother would find out..nice twist and i like Peters reaction. but what will happen next, what shall be everyone elses reaction... Im intrigued

I also am going to wait at least for Trevor to respond. I am not trying to monopolize by posting so early when I did, just that I though that perhaps Cassie would have reason to show a softer side to Jennifer. Her history with her own brothers may have had a situation, though not compatible maybe comparable in the fact perhaps her brothers flipped out and blamed her for something and saying it was her fault.

I was waiting on Trevor and Jessie since I had posted for Vikki. But now Jessie has responded. Though I'm still waiting on Trevor. I didn't want to post too soon either since Vikki only responded like 2 posts ago. >.<

yea I saw that Da i was going to wait on Trevor to respond before i try posting again where is that krys lol

Trevor is who we all are waiting on. I really am hoping that I am playing Cassie well. I am self-conscious when I RP out of gender at times.

Yesterday a 17 year female , who attends Lancaster High School in California, was beaten by a football player, on school grounds, for being gay. After receiving over a dozen blows to her jaw, head, eye and head, all he received was a 5 day suspension by the Lancaster School District. She suffered from a fractured jaw and multiple concussions to the head and the Deputy Sheriff advised her mother to re-think her wanting to file charges against the football player because her daughter pushed him back. The school ended up documenting "assault" charges on the victims school file, NOT the football players!!! To make things worse, the Deputy Sheriff warned the victim, by saying, "Just so you know, if you file charges against him, I'm taking his side." We're attempting to raise awareness and bring this story to light because Lancaster High School is trying to sweep this "Hate Crime" under the rug! Like if you care and please forward to everyone you know. FYI : CBS, KCAL 9 news are running the story tomorrow at 10pm

^^^^ just read that and wanted to sharebecause it is VERY much a type of topic very close to the type of stuff i want to kinda cover in this RP/Script it's the exact way i had pictured the coach/police and stuff like that handling the situations in this story and trying to cover stuff up and stuff. just thought the story may give some insight and inspiration going forward

Reading this makes me want to scream. It so does. My old HS was weird..... we had intolerance in some instances and not in others. It was confusing and ludicrous at times because sometimes you felt safe and at other times... just... nope. And depending on what teacher you spoke to you got open mindedness OR you got the closed minded BS. But this? This just makes my blood turn to ice............

Yeah I read that this morning and it upset me a lot I can't believe the bullshit that poor girl is going through after she was assaulted by a man I mean what kind of person does that shit to someone? It is so wrong and I have a lot of gay friends and I myself am Bisexual and if anything like that happened to any of my friends I would flip there is no need for that and the discrimination from the sheriff and the school is really fucking pathetic and something needs to be done about it.

couldn't agree more its a the type of topic i want this film to raise awareness to. and how about that story i told you about the other day Krys about the Male vice prinicple in that texas school paddling that female student. and the fact that they all seemed ok with the paddling rule but the only issue was the guy doing the paddling to a female student i was shocked to hear some states still allow that shit being in a state where its been illigal for any kind of corporal punishment in schools it was something i thought was illegal everywhere. damn better believe if that was her parents at home it would be called child abuse am i wrong. scary to think as far as the world has come forward in being more civilized there is still stuff like this going on even in this day and age its sad really

Indeedy. Whole thing makes my stomach turn........ what irks me too is that these people also have no clue how hard it can be on some people too. Like, one of my closest friends growing up was very confused about his sexuality. He honestly didn't know how to define himself. Ever. One minute he would think of himself as heterosexual, then homosexual, then bisexual. Sometimes he thought he was transgendered. He seriously just wasn't sure and it tormented him completely to the point where it didn't end well for him....... To this day I still grieve. Just.... people who do this have no fucking idea how hard it can be and confusing sometimes because there ARE people out there like that who show no kindness, compassion, understanding... nothing. Just makes me sick.

I'm still shocked that they're even using a fucking paddle in some schools still I'm sorry but if my kid got hit in school by male or female teacher or vice principal they'd be getting their ass kicked in front of the entire school. Corporal punishment shouldn't be allowed in ANY school it's 2012 not 1812 people need to get with the fucking times.

And I agree DA I went through a lot of confusion while growing up trying to figure out who I was and what I liked and it was fucking hard. I got made fun of I got tormented I know what it feels like to have to deal with the BS of being different and unaccepted it sucks. I had my ways of coping that weren't great and I could've very well died doing the things I did to help me cope. People really don't know how it feels to be unsure of yourself or confused and they think it's alright to pick on and torment people because they're different and it makes me sick just because someone is gay or bisexual does not mean that they are less of a person and they do not deserve some of the shit they get for being who they are.

That. Is. Beyond. Despicable. No one, I don't care the color, culture, gender, preference, religion... no one deserves that. No one.

I do understand that is what we are addressing, and I am glad. There is no reason for that kind of violence... none.

Definitely the heading home. Then some things can merge. I know Patty is currently at home already. So that can then be merged, which would be good. It's why I've been holding off posting for her in general. It'll also allow for my scene with Vikki and her phone call with Trevor to merge, which would also be good. I know we'd mentioned having them walk home via route of a boardwalk-ish sort of dealy. So we can do that for scenery. That'll be more or less filler and a means for us to set up for the next day when everyone meets up again. As for where they meet up, I think that's where we need ideas. The good thing is that it's a Saturday so that gives us some leg room.

I have a suggestion that maybe they meet up at the beach. We haven't really had much going on there save the Missy/John scene (which needs some catch up). So it might be nice to get that in there. They can take walks, swim, play games (maybe throw a ball around or a frisbee or play around in the water even). If there are shops nearby they can walk around that even. And later on they can do a bonfire. Those who have more money (people like Vikki and Peter) can maybe chip in and help with food even. Just some thoughts to ponder.

sorry i know i have not been on and i will try to play catch up and all looks like i got my net back woot

Personally, I like the beach idea. We can do that, as it really does work. Also, that would allow some more development on side stories and such, get some build up like you are talking about, darkangel76.

I also have to let everyone know I am taking a business trip to the West Coast. I will get to do a little relaxing but this is really more business related. I will be leaving at around three tomorrow afternoon, but I will make every effort to post as I can over the course of those days. Thursday and Friday are for certain locked except for at night, but more of Saturday and Sunday, when I am not on the plane, will be free I am hoping.

I am here, just that I am concerned that my last reply may have caused some confusion. If that is the case, I can clarify for anyone if they ask about it.

I will be posting soon just not right now had a lot going on in my life and right now i have a major headache and cannot think but when i get home from church tonight i will read any new posts and post jen and peter promise

Back
Top Bottom