Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alek gnashed his teeth at the thought of tearing them into something pliable. "All I really want is to tear into Sinka, but I think it would affect Eztli too--" His sentence was cut off by a throat-ripping snarl. Alek's eyes turned a dark grey, and his black and purple pelt seemed to stand on end. It seemed to be that some of Sinka's madness had leeched into his own wolf form.

Nene sighed gently and kissed his cheek. "I'm glad." She loved the feel of his fingers in her hair, and she figured he knew that as well.

Both Bran and Meztli stepped back a little at Alek's violent growl, it wasn't that they were scared of him, but if he suddenly attacked it would be better if they had a little room to react. "Alek," Bran said in a calm, commanding tone, "control yourself, you're surrounded by family, there are no enemies here."

"Good," Æsc said with a smile, "I like it when your glad. It makes me glad too." He chuckled softly and kissed her nose. He did in fact know she enjoyed him playing with her hair, and he enjoyed playing with it, he loved the feel of it in his fingers and the feel as it ran over his skin, plus the color against his pale skin, so it was really a win-win situation when he got to play with it.

Alek panted heavily as if he was fighting against something internally. His claws dug into the ground as he growled again, this time sounding a little more helpless against the madness. "...Family..." His eyes were now full on black as he lost the battle.

Nene laughed a little ran her own fingers through his hair. "Weird, I'm glad when you're glad. It's a paradox of gladness." She pressed her lips to his.

Meztli spun around when she suddenly realized the snarling, roaring, and crashing from Sinka had stopped and she saw the demon monster watching them closely, her huge head pressed against the trees that barred her escape and a solid red eye closely watched Alek as a vicious, toothy grin spread across her muzzle. "I'm not the only monster in the family now," she growled out and then let out a gravely, disturbing laugh. She spun again and looked at the vampire healer, then thrust a finger toward her son, "Paion, get Cavan out of here, now."
Cavan tried to protest but Paion was too fast for him and just picked up his chair and ran.

Æsc laughed as well and kissed her back happily, "I guess gladness produces more gladness." He smiled and kissed her again, loving the feeling of her fingers going through his hair, which was strange since he usually hated people touching his hair, but with her it was great.

Alek, which really wasn't Alek anymore, gave a fierce howl. It sounded a little more gravelly than usual, and there was a threatening tone to the note. He was calling to Sinka, since he knew she was there. Then, he spoke in a voice that didn't really belong to him. "This family shall be torn apart."

Nene knew that before they had gotten together, that people touching his hair was a big no-no, but she figured he liked it if it was her that was doing it. "I guess so.."

Sinka howled in return, an action which she had never before done in the circle of trees which caused her to look up and the grin grew somehow as she saw her escape. She bunched her hind legs and lept up as high as she could, which was higher than a small house, and grabbed onto the bark of the trees. Her third set of legs acted as the perfect anchor as she climbed up, there were no branches till much higher so she dug her long, serrated claws into the bark and pushed herself up.
Bran spun from Alek to look at Sinka as she returned his howl and watched in horror as she started to climb the tree, then back to the monster that had become of his daughter's mate at the new monster's words and he growled, "Not if I have anything to say about it." He shifted to his wolf form and ran at him.

Æsc nodded and turned his head to kiss her hand and then said, "I know so. Because if one of us is happy then the other is, and if one of us is upset then the other is as well until happiness is restored."

Alek also grinned as Sinka figured out how to escape. He whipped around as Bran came at him, growling as well. "We'll see about that, old man." His teeth flashed, showing his long sharp canines, before he sunk them into the Alpha male's shoulder when he got close enough.

Nene smiled and nodded at her mate. "That's very true, dear. I'm always happy when you are, and vice versa." She remembered how she had felt that one day when Eztli had kissed him. Now that she thought about it, he was also just as upset.

Bran growled in pain, but had been expecting it, and he didn't want to hurt Alek so instead of fighting back he let Alek pin him to the ground then latched his claws into Alek's sides and used his powers to start draining his energy, hoping that could stop him at least for now.
Meztli frantically watched Sinka climb up the trees, not knowing how she could help without hurting her daughter or her daughter's mate. She looked back at her own mate, the smell of his blood was killing her, as was the sight of it darkening his grey fur.

"Exactly," Æsc said with a nod and a smile. The truth in those words were proven every minute of their life together so far. Every time he saw her smile it seemed to spread joy through his whole being, there was nothing he wanted more than to see her happy. But every time she'd gotten upset in the slightest it upset him because he hated seeing her unhappy even in the slightest and he knew she felt the same by how she smiled at him and how upset she'd been when he was hurting after he thought Eztli had died. He knew she would always do what she could to make him happy, both for his sake and hers, and he would do the exact same.

Alek gave the Alpha male a groan of pain when his claws embedded themselves into his sides, but the groan suddenly turned into a laugh wen he dug his own claws into Bran's shoulders, twisting as he did so trying to get him to let go. "Is that all you've got?" He watched as more blood seeped into the older wolf's thick fur, the smell making him even more crazy than he already was.

Nene smiled and nuzzled his neck. "I love you so much..." She knew that the both of them were in this together, since a relationship truly took two people. She loved how the both of them respected and considered each other's emotions. (I feel so illiterate to you sometimes, ugh)

Bran winced but held back his yelp, not replying, just concentrating. Draining Alek's energy into his own body to weaken the younger wolf without hurting him, not knowing if Alek would still feel the injuries when he came back to himself, if he ever did.

Æsc smiled and tightened his grip around her a little, holding her close as he said, "I love you too. I always will."
(heehee, yea, i have my moments ^_^ )

Demon Alek dug his claws further into the old man's hide, wrenching them a little. His black eyes loomed menacingly over him and were as shiny and sharp as obsidian. They glittered with hatred as he scored his back claws down the Alpha's ribs and stomach, leaving deep gashes. "You're not going to weaken me.." He had started to feel the effects of his power, even though he denied it.

Nene smiled and chuckled, laying her head on his chest. "You big softie.."

Bran let out a growl of pain as he could feel the claws practically shredding his stomach and scaring his ribs, he hoped Paion came back quickly because he couldn't fight Sinka as well in this condition and Meztli's powers had no offensive or defensive properties. He looked into the demon's eyes and retorted, "Yes I will. I will do anything to protect my family."

Æsc laughed softly and nodded, "Only 'cause of you, Dear."

The demon looked rather satisfied that he was hurting Bran. It was great to see the older male in pain. But, his pesky power was making him lose energy. So, he pulled back deeper into Alek, showing his blue eyes and giving him back his normal voice. "Aren't I your family, Bran?" His demon was still controlling his body, but now he could finally see all that he had done to his Alpha.

Nene laughed. "I think you've always had it in you, I just amplified it."

Bran just looked into the demon's eyes, no, Alek's eyes now, and retorted, "You are, which is why I'm doing this." The attempt to guilt Bran wouldn't work since he'd done this to his own daughter several times and he knew it wouldn't really hurt Alek, just make him eventually pass out and they could figure out where to go from there. "You can fight this, Alek," he growled through clinched teeth.

Æsc laughed and nodded, "Probably, but the statement still stands, only because of you, because only you were ever able to amplify it."

The real Alek felt a pang of sadness and regret, managing to actually fight the demon inside for a few seconds. "I'm... Sorry, Bran.." His eyes turned black again, but not before tears pricked at the corners of them. The demon gave one last low growl and slowly lost consciousness, falling on top of the Alpha.

Nene looked up at him, slightly surprised. "Just me?"

Bran let out a sigh of relief as the boy went limp and he rolled them both over with a groan of effort. "Don't be," he replied quietly, even though he knew Alek probably couldn't hear him anymore, "this is not your fault." He pushed himself to his paws, trying to ignore the pain and the feeling of loosing blood, probably the only reason that he was still conscious himself was because he had absorbed some of Alek's energy instead of just loosing it out. He heard a horrified cry from his mate and turned just in time to see a set of huge jaws descending on him and he knew he didn't have the ability to move out of the way in time so he just closed his eyes, but the impact he felt was not the one he expected. He opened his eyes to see Paion jumping away from him after tackling him out of the way, then he saw Meztli doing her best to get Sinka's attention away from him.

Æsc smiled at her look of surprise and nodded, "Yes, just you. Sure I care a lot about Cavan, Eztli, and their family, but even so I've always been walled off from them because I was always scared to hurt them. I couldn't keep that wall up around you, no matter how hard I tried. Your slightest touch crumpled it."

Alek slumped onto the ground as he was rolled off of his Alpha. His demon form was now melting away as it retreated back inside of him, but his original we form remained. His unconsciousness wasn't enough to make him shift back to human again. He was also unaware of Bran's words or that he was about to get attacked by his own daughter.

Nene smiled at his words, knowing he really did mean them. "I'm glad I was able to reach you." She wondered why the others weren't enough to make his walls crumble as he said. "Why didn't this happen before with the pack..?"

Bran scrambled laboriously to his feet and started after Eztli but Paion suddenly grabbed him and stopped him. The Alpha growled at her, thinking only of the danger his mate was in, "Let me go."
Paion rolled her eyes and caught his scruff to hold him still saying, "If you go after her in this condition you'll both be killed. She can handle it for a second." She placed a hand near his wounds and let her powers seep into him, sealing his injuries.
He sighed in relief as the pain faded and his head cleared a bit, "Thank you, I'm sorry." He looked over at Alek, "Please take care of him and take him home." She nodded as she released him and he took off to help his mate subdue his daughter.
Paion watched them a moment before going over to Alek and kneeling beside him on the ground. She placed a hand on his chest and healed the minor wounds he'd received from Bran, then gently picked him up and started to run back to the pack.

Æsc smirked and looked at his hand as he trailed it tenderly down her arm, loving the feel of her skin beneath his fingers, "Because the bond of a pack is nothing compared to that of a mate. And even if we weren't really mates to begin with the bond started to take hold the moment we met."

(*Alek)

The black wolf sighed under Paion's hands, feeling the strength flow back into him as the wounds were healed, even in his knocked out state. He was starting to come back to consciousness when they had made it back to the house, the human Alek reforming again after a few minutes.

Nene gave him a little sigh, her eyebrows pulling together to make a small crease on her forehead as he touched her. Why was it that they were so drawn to each other? That part she couldn't figure out. They were meant for each other, that was true, but what had made their bond so incredibly strong. "That's true.." She remembered that night at the park that was so long ago with a small smile. "Such a charmer you were back then..."

(idk what u'r talking about)

Paion got Alek back to the Alpha's house and took him upstairs to Eztli's room, gently laying him on her bed. "You're a lot lighter in human form," she said with a smirk as she placed a hand on his forehead to check his temperature. "Are you hungry? Can you eat? You probably should to regain some energy."

Æsc couldn't help a small smile as her eyebrows knitted together when she thought, it was so cute. He playfully reached up to tap the little crease and replied, "I had to be, I couldn't risk loosing you." He leaned his head forward to kiss her softly.

Alek huffed at the Healer in embarrassment. He wasn't too keen on people picking on him for his size; he'd gotten enough of that from Shaye and Leona. "I'm not that hungry.. But the real question is do i have a choice in eating or not?" He arched an eyebrow, knowing full well that she could totally make him eat something if she wanted to.

Nene grinned at him as he touched her forehead, biting her lip a little. "If I had it my way, I'd be the one charming the pants off of you." She kissed him quickly and gave him a wry look when she pulled away. "Guess I already did that part, though."

Paion chuckled, "Well if you can't keep it down then there's no point in forcing you too. But having no energy is not going to help you or anyone else when they get back."

Æsc laughed and nodded, "Yes you did, several times now. Hence the reason I'm currently not wearing any pants." He grinned a bit mischievously. It was so great just laying with her like this and talking to her, she was so perfect for him.

Alek chuckled and shook his head. "No, I'll eat. I just like giving you a hard time, Paion." He smirked and slid off of the table, wincing a little when the motion jarred the wounds that weren't automatically healed just yet.

Nene laughed with him, nodding. "Yes, I appreciate your pants-less self." She grinned and leaned over to kiss him playfully. They really were perfect together.

Paion smirked a bit, "You might not want to do that, that's part of the reason I'm so mean to Cavan." She caught his arm as he got up to help steady him. "I can bring the food to you."

Æsc chuckled and kissed her back happily, tightening his grip around her so she was tight against him. "Mmmm, good, 'cause I really appreciate your pants-less self too. There's nothing more beautiful."

Alek waved the suggestion away. "We men can handle our own food. I can get it."

Nene gave him a look, her eyebrows arching in a seductive way. "Ooh, you shouldn't talk like that, Rune. You'll get me all hot and bothered again.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom