Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salome

Super-Earth
My first request thread didn't have any success and I am not very optimistic about this one too.

I will keep it short this time.

If you are into story based roleplays rather than smut and would like to have it longterm, msg me. I like many settings and genres, and I don't mind having sex in them. And lots of sex in them too. BUT, I DON'T WANT sex to be the only thing this roleplay is around. I prefer to not have sex at all, rather than have only the sex.

I crave for some mystery, adventures, puzzle solving, fighting too maybe. not just sex.

I prefer IM, or skype. Cause I like to have dialogues in my roleplays and I am not even sure how to do dialogues without instant messaging. I mean... you write "hello" and than wait couple of days for reply in your inbox to write "how do you do"? ? that's not for me.

And please, no anime. No anime characters, no anime-based plots... anythign related to anime. I just have absolutely no idea about that part of world culture and sorry but not even interested. Visual style of it just instantly turns me off.

If you are ok with the above, please contact me.

I don't look for professional writers and super-literate grammar nazis, I just look for some interesting fun to create and participate together with someone.

P.S.
> Here's the link to even older request thread with little bit more details if you want: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=31469 <

I never meant to make it seem like you were restricting people to strictly real life events or things. That was a generalization, and I apologize if you thought that I was targeting you with that statement.

As for the point of venturing outside of your comfort zone? You'd be surprised at what you might find entertaining that you'd originally think you'd be turned off by. I know for a fact that I've found myself enjoying RPs that I NEVER thought I'd enjoy, but I did because I took on the challenge of doing something that I wouldn't normally do. I do believe that's how we all got here to this point, was by stepping outside of our comfort zones and exploring our sexual creativity(and depravity in some cases).

Exploring sexual creativity is one thing, but Anime or not is purely a matter of taste. I've been hating it for all my life and I tried to watch some and get into, but never could. I like one anime, not sure how it is called, the director is Miyazaki I believe... But anyway. Would never want to base my characters visual styles in anime. I just don't like it. It's not for me. It's purely matter of taste. To each their own... I have done things I don't particularly like, but anime is absolutely different thing, I just hate the visual style of it and never want to do anything with it.

Other than that, I am open to most any things (if it has plot and characters and setting as I mentioned) being it fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, mix, etc...

But if loving and being into anime is only way I can count on getting roleplay here, then yes, it seems this site isn't for me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom