Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fuze Box

15x4wtg.gif

Name:Nancy Smith
Ring Name/Nickname: (if any) n/a
Attire: V Neck Button up dress shirt and black skirt with matching high heel shoes.
Tagging: any/ kevin s.
(Friday June 6, 2014; early evening)

She smiled and giggled a little at how Kevin was speaking to her. she thought it was funny how he talked about himself, Almost in a way that could be considered cocky but she didn't take it that way . He was nice and trying to make her laugh she figured . Jokingly she replied back to him "Oh so you date Ho's sometimes huh?" she laughed as she got her drink from the bartered and took a sip. not so used to alcohol she gave a slight shiver at the strong taste. But it was good tasting she had picked a decent starting drink for the night.

When the other two came over she recognized Ethan he had been around or a bit in the company "Hey how's it going. Yeah this rookie here dragged me out " she replied with a laugh. Nancy was having a good time but was still feeling a little shy and nervous.

331qaeg.jpg

Name: Jessie Johnson
Ring Name/Nickname: Cool Dude
Attire: Tie die t-shirt , ripped jeans with hippie designs painted onto them
Tagging: any

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early Evening)

"Oh the Chicken dance that sounds lovely. Oh now i am hungry i want chicken. but yeah man i'll ask em to play that but um i don't know the electric slide so you'll have to show us that one. " Cool dude broke out and headed over and asked the DJ if they could play those songs and was told he would get them on as soon as he could.

dancing his way back across the dance floor with his arms up in the air "yee i think we has gots some good songs on the ways."

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Murrin, Anyone

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat, Anyone

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Grey and Black Camo pants, Tight Black t-shirt, black work boots
Tagging:Anyone

"Oh it's easy I'll teach you Jessie no worries" ,Jade told him with a small laugh. When he went and requested that the songs be played then came back Jade nodded at what he said. "Well hopefully they'll play them soon so we can have some more fun" ,she said happily. Jade was already starting to cheer up a bit and she was happy to be around friends at the moment it was just what she needed after the long day she had.

"This indeed is awesome I'm having a blast" ,Jasper stated in response to Kat. When she kissed him he kissed back and gave her a smile as they continued to dance, he was having the time of his life and was so happy to be with Kat and his friends. "I'm really glad that I met you and I'm so happy that we're here again having fun with each other, Kat you are a miracle worker" ,Jasper told her with a smile. He wanted her to know he was completely happy and content while he was with her and that she indeed brought out a side of him that he never knew he had and that was a good thing.

When Murrin slipped a few times Joseph helped her to regain her footing and he tried his best to keep her focus on him when he started to hear the whispers and snickers. "No you should dance with me don't listen to those losers just let go and have fun, if you're still not having fun in say five minutes we can go do something else ok? As long as you're having fun I don't care what we do" ,Joseph told her looking directly into her eyes. He turned and looked towards the group of people who were whispering and snickering, Joseph gave them a death glare that told them if they didn't shut up he was going to beat the crap out of them.

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Black Jeans, White button up shirt, Black work boots

"Yeah I've dated ho's before I'm not too proud of it but we all do some dumb things in our lives that we regret" ,Kevin stated in response to Nancy's question. When she called him a rookie he raised his eyebrows and laughed a little, "You got jokes now huh? That's good it means you're starting to open up a bit I like that". Kevin smiled and continued to sip on his drink, "So Ethan how many other wrestlers come here"?

"Well you got the champ over there with his lady friend Kat, Cool Dude is over there dancing with some girl and Jade's close to them with a girl of her own, and then there's myself and now you oh and hopefully Jasper's brother Joseph will be joining us all in the ring soon" ,Ethan answered Kevin.

Kevin nodded as Ethan pointed out some of the wrestlers that were in the club, he spotted Jasper immediately and the others weren't hard to spot either. He was happy that there were so many of his co workers there and that he would have the chance to introduce himself to them during the night and get to know some of them before the show.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Shorts, t-shirt, sneakers
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; sees Murrin, Joseph

(Friday June 6, 2014; Early evening)

Kat just laughed. "A miracle worker? I don't know about that," she said. If only Jasper knew the miracles he'd been working on her. But he would soon enough when she told him more about her past, her abusive ex. His miracles definitely ran deeper than the Todd situation. He was showing her that there were men out there that could make her feel special and cherished, like every little thing she did mattered in some way no matter what it was. It was truly refreshing. "I'm just happy to be here with you, Jasper. I love spending time with you."

Murrin looked into Joseph's eyes, her cheeks red as her eyes watered slightly. She gave him a nod as she held back the tears. "All right," she said. She then gave him another smile and held onto him trying once again to mimic his movements and to ignore all the stares, whispers and snickers she could both feel and hear as she moved. It was hard and made concentrating difficult. But she was determined not to let those people ruin her time. And it was clear Joseph didn't mind her awkwardness. Again, she smiled at him, still trying to move as she stumbled a bit. The snickers grew louder and she heard a comment, but she ignored it. "Just focus on you, right?" she whispered softly. "Still looking into his eyes, she smiled a little. "Please tell me that if this is a dream, it's one I'm not going to wake up from." She paused a moment still hearing the snickers and yet another comment. "I don't think I could handle it otherwise," she admitted knowing full well she putting herself out there a little.

Mark danced, every so often glancing over at Murrin and Joseph.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

"Well I love spending time with you as well Kat I've never been happier in my life nor have I ever had so much fun" ,Jasper stated in response to Kat's statement. "And to me you are a miracle worker if it weren't for you I would have never set foot in this place and I would never have even tried to dance or have any fun" ,he told her. "Later on we should do something else together, after we leave here I don't want to end our night if that's alright with you I don't care what we do as long as we're together".

Joseph continued to look into Murrin's eyes to try and keep her focus on him he wanted so badly for her to be able to enjoy herself with him. "Yes just focus on me" ,he stated in response. He had heard the comment but said nothing seeing that Murrin seemed to have ignored it. Joseph smiled at what she said, "If it is a dream I have no intentions of waking you up because I don't wanna let you go not now, not ever" ,Joseph told her. After a little bit the song ended and a slower one came on he took Murrin's hands and placed them around his neck, "This song should be a little bit easier to move to all you have to do is move with the music and my body" ,Joseph told her as he placed his hands firmly but gently on her hips.

331qaeg.jpg

Cool dude continued to dance on regardless what he was dancing to he was having a fun time. "yeah Sally show tomorrow will you be there? maybe the coolest cat in town can get you a backstage pass. I never done it before but i know the dudes in back due it all the time but like i never had someone to get em for before ."

The Electric slide came on "oh oh oh like this is it this is it" he got all excited "ok ok show me show me hows it going"

15x4wtg.gif

Attire: V Neck Button up dress shirt and black skirt with matching high heel shoes.

"well i hope you don't think I'm some little ho " she said with a laugh "yeah i guess i am getting a little more comfortable" she called the bartender over again " I'll take another drink . Got any Micks Hard Lemonade?" she asked slightly more confident this time when making a order. this first drink and Kevin had calmed down the nerves on Nancy.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Name:Sally carter
ring name /nickname:none
Attire:A black camo tank top with a black mini skirt with black leather boots that go up to her knees.
Tagging:anyone
(friday june 6th 2014)night time
gretchen-wilson3.jpg

Name:Eva Wilson
Ring name /nickname:none
Attire:she is wearing a short sleeve sliver belly shirt that looked a little on the shiny side with tight blue jeans and brown cowboy boots.
Tagging :anyone
(friday night June 6th 2014)
Eva grinned as she did the Electra slide so well and said "now here is one dance i'm known for ". she looked over at sally and said "the name is Eva ". she then turned to Jade and said "one day I so got to see you do some country dances I bet you be so hot". she was started to get her grove on and even thou she only danced in barn dances back home but she knew how to show a girl a good time .

Sally turned to Eva and said "nice to meet my name is sally". she turned back to cool dude and said "alright I will go to your show tomorrow be a cool new experance for me ". she grinned and added "well now you have someone to get back stage passes for".

2lbeuqa.jpg

Name: Lily Williams
Attire: black corset with red lace, and a red and black tutu, black boots, while leggings, and her necklaces.
Tagging: Ethan, anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014,Early Evening)

Lily's eye's went wide, "Oh lord, Mike's in the hospital? The pub's been destroyed and he's got busted ribs, poor Mike, those bloke's will get what's comin' to them. He's such a sweet heart," She was devastated to hear something like that happening to sweet ol' Mike.Lily took hold of Ethan's hand caressing with her thumb, hoping to comfort him. "Of course you will dear, if I was a fighter and had Jade's muscles I would beat them up with you." She smiled softly. Wanting Ethan to know she supported him. Lily sat at the bar next to Ethan, looking over to see Nancy, who hardly makes it out of the office so she was told, she never really saw her much. Lily smiled at the introduction Ethan gave she nodded her head slightly, "Ello, Well hey you were there for me, I'm the lucky one babe." She replied lovingly. Lily would be lost without Ethan. She listened to there conversation about their pig of a boss. When she was asked what she wanted to drink she replied, "A rum and a coke is fine."

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat grinned at Jasper. "Well, you won't have to ask me twice," she said with a giggle. "After the day we've had I'm all for doing something after this. Just make sure you're rested up for tomorrow. That's all I ask." She pressed up against him a little and looked up into his eyes. "Because tomorrow I want to see you kick a certain Ryan Walker's ass." She laughed at that. "Though really, I do want some alone time with you." She wrapped her arms about him. "So, I think that definitely is something we have to make time for. And I honestly don't care what it is either so long as I'm with you." At that, she went on her tip-toes and kissed him.

Murrin blushed at Joseph's comment and smiled, her eyes watering a little though in a good way. She was truly happy, the happiest she'd been in a long, long while. Biting down on her lip, she nodded and focused all of her attention on him and how it felt to be close to him, his hand moving to her hip as he held onto her. She could feel her heart pounding and as the music slowed and he moved her arms to be about his neck she could feel her breaths quickening as well. Swallowing, she then gave him another smile, a special one and did as he said. She let herself relax against him, her head resting against his chest as he led her in a gentle sway that moved in time to the music. Oddly, she didn't stumble. Not once. And never had she felt so comfortable nor had things felt so right before in her life.

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Navy blue button down (slightly opened), white t-shirt, jeans, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Ethan, Lily, Kevin S, Nancy; sees Murrin, Joseph

Mark saw everything Joseph was doing and he couldn't help but grin. As the music slowed, he excused himself from his dance partner and decided to mingle a bit. He noticed Kid Sadystyk walk in and start talking with some people. So, he figured he'd go and say hello and introduce himself to the new people. "Hey Sadystyk. Hi everyone. The name's Mark Owens, good to meet you," he said, waving at everyone.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

"Oh I'll be fine tomorrow I was thinking maybe we could go back to my place and lay in my bed and watch a movie or something" ,Jasper stated. He kissed her back when she kissed him again, he loved the way her lips felt against his, so soft, so wonderful. "I don't care what we do like I said as long as I'm with you I'll be happy" ,he told her as they continued to move with the music. His night kept getting better and better as it went on and he knew that it was only going to get even better when he got Kat alone and they could finally spend some time together without interruptions.

Joseph's heart began to beat fast as Murrin rested her head against his chest, there was something about the woman that drew him in, made him want to just be there for her, be with her. He slowly moved to the music with her and when he noticed she wasn't stumbling or tripping he smiled and he hoped that she felt as good as he did in that moment. "Murrin I'm really glad I met you today, remind me to thank Mark for bringing you into that gym" ,Joseph stated softly as he pulled her even closer to him.

j9vp74.jpg

Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses

i2m7hj.jpg

"Yeah Mike's in the hospital Ryan and his lackeys got the best of ol' Mike it's sickening what Walker will do to get his point across" ,Ethan stated in response to Lily. He gave her a smile to let her know how happy he was that she was with him right now. When Mark came over Ethan gave the man a smile, "Mark good to see ya mate and thanks for your help with Mike he told me all about what happened when I went to see him earlier" ,Ethan stated. "You saved the man's life we all owe ya one Mike's a big part of this crazy family we have even if he's just an old bartender he inspired a lot of us to keep going when we lost hope I know he did it for me a few times again thanks".

Kevin let out a small laugh at what Nancy said, "Oh no hunny you're far from a ho you're definitely a lady and that is how you'll be treated tonight no questions asked" ,Kevin said in response giving her a smile. When Lily and Ethan ordered their drinks Kevin got his refilled and paid for everyone's drinks. When Mark walked over he looked at the guy and listened to what Ethan said about Mike, Kevin didn't know who this Ryan Walker guy was personally but he had heard he was a real asshole from numerous people and knew he wouldn't like the guy if he ever ran into him.

"This is Kevin Shaw a new rookie in A.W.O.L I believe he'll be facing that twit DJ Daniels tomorrow I'm excited to see how he does on his first night with us" ,Ethan told Mark. Kevin held out his hand to properly introduce himself to Mark, giving the man a smile as he did so.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat smiled and nuzzled up against Jasper. "That actually sounds perfect to me. I say it's a plan," she said. At that, she looked up into his eyes and let out a contented sigh. "Quiet, no interruptions... and you. I couldn't ask for more than that." Wrapping her arms about his waist, she just swayed to the music, happy to be with him and having fun. Life had take a turn for the better and it made her feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Joseph's words made Murrin blush a deep shade of crimson. They had touched her deeply and made her feel special. No one had ever made her feel like that before. Not ever. Pulling away just a bit, she looked up into his eyes and smiled. "Really?" she asked, still smiling at him. At that she giggled softly, truly loving how it felt to be held by him, by someone who cared and seemed interested in her as a person. As a woman. She bit down on her lip as she looked into his eyes. "Well, I'm glad I met you, Joseph. You don't look at me like other people do." She reached up and touched his cheek. "It's like... you see 'me'... sounds silly probably..." she said, blushing even more. "But the thing is... you actually like that." Again she smiled and her hand moved from his cheek and touched his hair a little. "I've never felt like this before."

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Mark nodded at Ethan and smiled. "Well, I just did what I had to do. Plus Joseph helped out too. I'm just glad Mike is doing well now and got treatment," he said. "I know I'll be stopping by in the morning. I think pretty much everyone is," he said with a bit of a lighthearted tone in hopes of trying to keep everyone's spirits upbeat. "He kicked us all out and told us we couldn't come back until then. He's a fighter that one. I give him credit. He seems like a great guy." He then turned toward Kevin and gave the guy a smile and extended his hand. "Nice to meet Kevin. Can't wait to see you kick Daniel's ass tomorrow. I'll be at the show with my sister, Murrin." He gestured to the blonde across the way dancing with Joseph. "Scored some tickets today at work. Talk about lucky. Should be great to see some pricks get their asses handed to them."

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

"I couldn't ask for more either I can't wait to get you all to myself underneath a nice snuggly blanket with the lights off and the television on and me half naked" ,Jasper stated with a small laugh. "Unless of course you want me more then half naked" ,he joked. Jasper felt a lot more open with Kat and felt that he could joke around with her and be silly and she wouldn't care how dumb he sounded or looked. He continued to dance with her loving the feeling of their bodies so close together.

"Murrin I see you like everyone else should, you're beautiful, kind, and really really sweet, so what if you trip over your own feet sometimes and stumble on your shadow a bit that doesn't matter to me because I think you're perfect just the way you are and I wouldn't have you any other way" ,Joseph told her with a smile. He continued to move to the music with her slowly, he looked into her eyes as they moved together to the music.

j9vp74.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

"Oh yeah he's definitely a fighter he kicked me out too after a while, said he wanted to go to sleep I knew he was full of it he just doesn't want pity or sympathy it makes him feel weak for some reason" ,Ethan stated in response to Mark. "Remind me to thank Joseph as well you two have really showed that we can trust you and that's a good thing". Ethan took a sip from his drink after he finished talking and looked around, he spotted Jasper and Kat and not too far from them he seen Joseph and Murrin, he laughed a bit when he seen Jessie with Jade and two other women. "Looks like Cool Dude is quite the ladies man tonight eh?" ,Ethan asked jokingly.

Kevin nodded at Mark's comment, "DJ Daniels will definitely have his hands full tomorrow no doubt I may be a rookie but from what I seen of Daniels he can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag with a hole in it the only thing I gotta look out for is his buddies I noticed that he likes to have people interfere in his matches from the videos I've seen" ,Kevin said in response. "So are you going to be watching Nancy"?

15x4wtg.gif

Nancy got her second drink from the bartender and took a nice big sip. " I don't know if i will be able to watch it . Mr. Wellington tends o keep me busy on show days i will do my best to watch or at least have the monitor in the office tuned in to it so i can watch as much as possible during the night." She replied to Kevin's question.

"I wish i could watch more of the matches more often honestly i used to go to all the shows before i started working for the company."

331qaeg.jpg

Everyone around him was starting to do the electric Slide and Cool Dude was trying very hard to keep up and follow the moves. Laughing all along but as he took a step back at one point he went tumbling to the floor. "WHOOAAAA there i go again..." he said laughing as he struggled back up to his feet. "wheeewww what a dance" he got the rest of the way back up and went back to dancing. "still got to learn this one a weeeeee bit better i thinks"

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat giggled a bit at Jasper's words. She definitely had to admit the idea was more than appealing. Though all in all, it would be nice to be wrapped up in his arms, feeling the heat from his body, the touch of his skin. The being close to him would be wonderful and she couldn't wait. After the day they'd had, they deserved the time alone together. "Mmm... we'll just have to wait and see," she said with a wink, her cheeks turning pink.

Murrin felt her breath catch a Joseph complimented her. Never had anyone said such things to her ever and it literally took her breath away. It truly did feel like a dream, a wonderful one that she never wanted to wake from if she could help it. She smiled up at him, still swaying to the music. She held on to him with one hand while her other gently touched his face again. "This truly is a dream then. A perfectly wonderful dream." Pausing a moment, she bit down on her lip and giggled softly. "Thank you for this dream," she then said, her cheeks turning a bit pink as she spoke.

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Mark nodded at Ethan. "Yeah, he seems like it," he said in reference to Mike. "He was good patient even if he threw us all out. But I can understand where he's coming from. Though honestly, I think he's going to bounce back quickly. Especially with everyone he's got pulling for him." He smiled a bit.

Looking around a little, Mark liked how Joseph was taking care of his sister. Things were looking bright far as he was concerned, going exactly as he'd hoped and honestly, he couldn't be happier about that. Looking around a bit more, he noticed his other friends dancing and having fun. It was nice to see everyone out and having fun given how crazy the day had been earlier on. Everyone really needed this time.

Mark then turned back to Kevin. "Yeah, I've seen some of Daniels' fights." He shook his head. "He's definitely of the same mold as Walker. It's no wonder the guy follows him around. Kinda makes me wonder about those sorts, ya know?" He raked a hand through his hair. "But eh, they'll all get what's coming to them tomorrow and it'll be great. Can't wait to see their faces when they lose and get boo'd outta the ring."

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

"Hmm I guess we will" ,Jasper stated in response. He couldn't wait to just lay down and relax with Kat, alone and away from the chaos of the world for a little while. It would be nice to relax and enjoy some peace and quiet while cuddling up watching a movie with someone he truly cared about. "Oh Kat you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to later on just the thought of it makes me feel more relaxed" ,Jasper told her with a smile.

Joseph laughed a bit when Murrin said that it was a dream, "No it's not a dream Murrin it's as real as it gets and I'm as real as they come but I'm glad you think this is all wonderful because I feel the same way and later on I'm gonna make sure you have the time of your life you deserve to be happy and I want to make you happy or at least try to" ,Joseph told her. He continued to look into her eyes as she touched his face. "You have no idea how bad I want to kiss you right now" ,Joseph stated his face turning a bit red at the admission. He didn't want to seem to pushy or too forward and he hoped she didn't think that he was being either of those things.

j9vp74.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

"I hope you can watch it seems like the boss is always on your case huh? Wish there was something I could do to help but he probably wouldn't listen to me even if I said something to him" ,Kevin stated in response to Nancy. "I plan on pulling out all the stops tomorrow night against Daniels I just hope I don't get jumped by his boys during the match that would be a really shitty situation" ,Kevin said in response to Mark.

Ethan looked to Kevin and placed his hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry mate Jasper and I will be watching your match we have some unfinished business with Daniel's buddies and if they show their faces during your match we'll handle it" ,he told Kevin. "After the stunt Walker pulled I'll be surprised if the bastard isn't leaving the arena on a stretcher after the big man is done with him" ,Ethan smirked knowing damn well that Ryan Walker was going to get exactly what he deserved in his match against Jasper and the fans were going to enjoy every second of it.

15x4wtg.gif

"Yeah probably better that you didn't say anything i wouldn't want you getting in trouble being so new and all i am sure he would take it out on you and me even more. But i'll try my best to watch at least your match."
Nancy said while taking another chug of her drink "Oh and yeah he is ALWAYS on my case about everything i dont know if it's all him or i i mess up a lot i just don't know. i Hope it isn't me."

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Name:Sally carter
ring name /nickname:none
Attire:A black camo tank top with a black mini skirt with black leather boots that go up to her knees.
Tagging:anyone
(friday june 6th 2014)night time
Sally kept right on dancing with cool dude laughing at what he was doing. She was having a blast and she did not want this night to end. She would be going to the match tomorrow and for the first time ever she was going to see a wrestling .

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat giggled and nuzzled close to Jasper. "Well, so you know, I can't wait for later either." She giggled a bit and smiled, her cheeks turning a bit pink. "I think after the day we've had we deserve some time alone. Whatever it might be." She laid her head against him and hugged herself close. "It's going to be nice just being with you." Pulling away, she looked up into his eyes and giggled. "Now I'm going to be thinking about that the rest of the night," she giggled playfully.

Murrin smiled as she looked into Joseph's eyes. He truly was the most amazing man she'd ever met. Never had she met anyone who cared so much about her wellbeing before, not like this anyway. And it made her feel good all over even if it was laced with a bit of nervousness due to the newness of it all. When he told her he wanted to kiss her, she felt her own cheeks grow warm and she bit down on her lip though she smiled at the same time. She didn't have very much experience, but she'd been kissed one other time. It hadn't been much of a kiss and it certainly hadn't left her feeling much of anything. But the anticipation she was feeling at the prospect of being kissed by Joseph, there just were no words for it. "Th-then go ahead," she said softly, still smiling at him, wanting him to know it was all right by her and that more than anything, she'd like that very much.

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Mark nodded and smiled. "Well, you'll have all of us cheering you on," he said gesturing to Ethan and Nancy. "And sorry to hear about your boss being such an asshole," he added. "Too bad something can't be done there." He frowned a bit as he spoke. After hearing some of the conversational exchanges about the man, he definitely didn't like what he'd heard and it made him wish something could be done to help fix that.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

"Oh I'll be thinking about it too for the rest of the night until we're finally alone" ,Jasper told her in response. He was excited to spend some alone time cuddled up to Kat while they just relaxed with each other. "We should stop at the supermarket and grab some candy I want some I know that's random but if we're gonna watch a movie there's a few things that I absolutely need and those things are, you, popcorn with lots of butter, candy, and ice cream" ,he told her with a smile. He wanted to make the night as fun as possible and he hoped Kat wanted to as well.

Joseph wrapped his arms around Murrin and looked into her eyes when she had told him to kiss her his heart began to race and his breathing got heavier. He could feel his own nervousness rising to the surface, he hoped that she liked it afterwards and would still want to spend time with him. Joseph had kissed plenty of women but none of them ever made him feel the way Murrin did and he wanted her to know just how he felt about her, how much he truly liked her and wanted to be with her. After a few moments he leaned in slowly then gently kissed her lips parting his own lips to invite her into his mouth.

j9vp74.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

"No Nancy I'm sure you're doing your job fine it's just that Bubsy is a sexist, racist, fat ass wanker that likes to pick on people he thinks are weaker then him he's pathetic don't ever think it's you I've seen how hard you work everyday so it's definitely not you" ,Ethan told her right before he took a sip from his drink. "Say how about we all get a round of shots I'll buy them, jagermeister alright?" ,Ethan asked them all before waving the bartender over to their group.

Kevin smiled at Mark's comment, "Well thanks guys I need all the support I can get with it being my first night in A.W.O.L, as for the boss man you're right Nancy I should probably keep my mouth shut at least until I get my name out there so that it'll be a little harder for him to fire me until then all I can do is show you a good time to relieve some of the stress the boss puts on you" ,Kevin told Nancy with a smile.

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Grey and Black Camo pants, Tight Black t-shirt, black work boots

Jade smiled when Eva said that she did the electric slide really well she watched as the woman danced and when Jessie fell Jade helped him back to his feet then continued to teach him how to do the electric slide. "See it's easy you're doing great man" ,Jade told Jessie with a smile. She always liked hanging out with Jessie he was a good friend even if he was a bit out there at times and he always knew how to have fun and make people laugh even if he didn't know he was making people laugh.

15x4wtg.gif

"Thanks guys means a lot. and sure i'll take a shot but i think i am going to start winding down with the drinks tonight because i do have to work tomorrow and i have to get there early in the day even before the show starts to handle some paperwork. " She was enjoying the night and didn't want for it to come to the end for her but she couldn't drink to much because she was afraid of going to work with a hangover and it effecting her at work.

2w3rmzl.jpg

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Kat smiled broadly. "That sounds like a fantastic idea!" she exclaimed, nuzzling up to Jasper just a bit more. "A perfect addition to a perfect end to a perfect evening." She was really looking forward to her alone time with him even more now. Just him and her and a movie with all the little add ons making it that much more fun and special. Honestly, it just sounded too good and she couldn't wait. Meeting Jasper was the best thing to ever happen to her and she was glad they somehow found each other.

Murrin's tummy fluttered as Joseph moved closer and she as if her heart stopped when his lips finally touched her own. They were soft, yet firm, and oh how they knew how to work her mouth. He was gentle, but took the lead. And he saw to it that she felt safe and un-pressured as he parted his lips, inviting her to explore. As her heart began to race, her mind spin, she dared to accept and slowly, almost unsure, let her tongue slip into his mouth so it could get a quick taste. Though she was nervous, almost scared, she was surprised by how nice it felt, how good. And she was surprised by how quickly she felt her body reacting to just the kiss alone. Never had a kiss felt like that and as he continued to kiss her, she could feel her skin growing warm, longing to be touched... just then she let out the tiniest of gasps and blushed.

2q3owfq.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

The more everyone said about the 'big boss' of A.W.O.L, the more he didn't like the guy. He felt bad for poor Nancy. It sounded like the poor girl got the shit end of the stick. But at least Kevin was cheering her up, so that was a good thing. And the fact that she was starting to get out was good too. It seemed like everyone, at least those on one 'side' of the business, had each others' backs. And seeing that made him glad to be a fan of such people not to mention even more excited to see the show the following day. Knowing that people like Kevin and Kid Sadystyk were good people made it all the better far as he was concerned and seeing people like Nancy who worked their asses off behind the scene did as well.

Just then, Mark glanced over to see how Murrin was doing. He noticed that Joseph was kissing her, and quite thoroughly. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself at the sight of it. It definitely made his night. Yes, the sacrifices had indeed been worth it and he'd do it again and then some seeing his sister this happy and with a guy such as Joseph.

244nvo5.jpg

261n1py.jpg

Jasper smiled brightly when Kat said that his idea sounded fantastic he was glad that she liked it and he too couldn't wait for it to happen. "Well just tell me whenever you're ready to head out and we'll go of course there's no rush I'm having a lot of fun with you here and like I said I'll do anything as long as I'm with you" ,he told her. He continued to dance with Kat, moving with her body to the music and enjoying the closeness between them.

When Murrin slid her tongue into his mouth Joseph slowly moved his own tongue against hers and when he heard her sigh he deepened the kiss just slightly. At that moment he didn't care who was looking at them or watching it was as if they were to only two there and that no one else really mattered at the moment. Joseph had never felt the way he dd with Murrin before with anyone, he knew she was special and he didn't ever want to let her go. After a little bit he pulled away and looked into her eyes, "So would you like a drink or to keep dancing or something, whatever you want to do I'm willing to do as long as I can spend more time with you I'll be happy" ,he stated quietly right before biting hos bottom lip nervously.

j9vp74.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

Ethan ordered the shots then handed them out to everyone, "Alright here's to wrestlers, fans, and the people who work their asses off behind the scenes to make the shows come together we're all a team and we should stick together because without each other we're nothing" ,Ethan stated before downing his shot. He looked to everyone around him and smiled, "So is everyone ready for tomorrow? I'm so ready it's not even funny" ,he stated with a small laugh.

Kevin could understand why Nancy didn't want to drink too much more, he knew she was serious about her job and he respected that so he wouldn't pressure her to drink anymore. "I can respect that Nancy and no one will pressure you to drink if you don't want too but I do want at least one dance alright?" ,Kevin stated with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom