Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Braeden's Quarters - 5th Floor

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

(After dinner and detention.)

Norah smiled and giggled, giving him many kisses before she finally did as Chadwick requested of her. Slowly she laid down on the bed on her stomach, getting herself comfortable. She loved that he'd been so thoughtful in all the tiny details of everything he'd set up for her. It truly made her feel precious and she knew she'd return the sentiment one day as he deserved such luxuries and treatment as well. She truly wanted him to know the feelings she was experiencing in this moment as there were no words to describe it. As she nestled onto the bed, she closed her eyes and smiled, waiting for Chadwick to work the magic she knew only he could deliver. And as she did, she didn't even think on the scars she donned on her back knowing that he looked past those and saw the woman he loved and who loved him back beneath.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Boxers
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

(After Dinner & Detention)
When Norah kissed him he smiled then when she laid down Chadwick kissed up and down her back softly, he even kissed her scar showing her he truly loved everything about her even her scars and he would continued to love her no mater what. Chadwick then grabbed the oil Norah had picked out and put it onto his hands and rubbed them together to warm the oil up a bit before rubbing it onto her back, he began to lightly massage her lower back moving his thumbs in circles over a knot he felt in her back. "Mm baby you're tense today really took it's toll on you huh? Well don't worry because I am going to work all these kinks and knots out even if it takes me hours to do so" ,Chadwick stated as he moved his hands up to her shoulders. He put a little more pressure down as he worked on her shoulders and the back of her neck. "Let me know if I go to hard alright Norah" ,he told her as he continued to massage her shoulders.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled as Chadwick kissed her body and lavished his attentions upon her. She felt like a princess, a treasure. As he began to slowly massage her muscles and work on her back, she closed her eyes and tried to just relax. "Yes, today was a hell of a day..." she said. "I thought I'd upset you..." her voice trailed. "And I felt bad I'd gotten others in trouble..." she sighed. "I thought a good friend was mad at me for a good part of the day..." she let out another sigh and just felt her body relaxing more and more as he massaged her. It was amazing. The more he worked her muscles, the more she realized just how much she needed this and oh how grateful she was that he somehow knew she did.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick listened as Norah spoke he poured some more of the oil into his hands then continued to massage her back, "It was a hell of a day hun and you didn't upset me I just had to punish everyone involved or I would've gotten into trouble you know" ,he began. "And I'm sure Mr.Sullivan wasn't mad either he's a good guy and he was defending you like any good friend would he knew the consequences". Chadwick figured that the good friend Norah was talking about was Ryan and if it was then Chadwick knew Ryan wouldn't be mad at Norah for what she did for she was only sticking up for herself. Chadwick moved his hands down Norah's sides massaging them, working the stresses of the day away, applying just enough pressure for it to feel good and not hurt her. "Does this feel good"?

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's eyes stayed closed as Chadwick continued to massage her back. "Mmm... I know you had to..." she sighed. "And I know... he said as much..." she added in reference to Ryan, her voice soft and sounding relaxed. The way Chadwick was working her muscles felt so good. All the worries and troubles from her day were ebbing away and becoming a distant memory. "It feels wonderful, Chadwick..." she said, her lips quirking up into a smile.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick smiled when Norah told him what he was doing felt wonderful, he leaned down and kissed her neck softly as he continued to move his hands over her back. "Would you like me to massage your legs now Norah? I can go back to massaging your back afterwards if you want" ,he suggested. Chadwick liked the fact he was making Norah feel good and he wanted to continue to make her feel good in any way he could.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and nodded, her eyes still closed. "Mmm... Yes, please," she said. She then let out a long, happy exhale. It was very clear she was quite relaxed and feeling so much better physically than she had been earlier on. Everything Chadwick was doing made her feel wonderful and she appreciated it all. Finally opening her eyes, she gave him a smile. "Love you," she said.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah said yes to him working on her legs next he slowly moved his hands down her body massaging her back as he did so. When he reached her legs he began to work on her thighs first massaging them with his fingertips before using his hands fully. "I love you too Norah" ,he stated in response to her. He was enjoying himself probably just as much as Norah was enjoying herself, Chadwick got pleasure by simply pleasing the woman he loved. His hands worked on her legs first the left then the right he switched back and forth between the two making sure he worked out all the kinks and knots in each one.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah let out another sigh of contentment as Chadwick began working on her legs next. She had no idea how he did it, but he was working magic on her muscles. But all without the aid of a wand or any sort of incantation. It was all in how he touched her, how he loved her and was able to read what her body needed. It was amazing and wonderful. "Mmm..." she sighed again. "Feels really nice... no one has ever done anything like this for me before..." She gave him another smile. "But I've never wanted anyone to touch me like this before either..." Her smile grew bigger, brighter and the love in her eyes for him was apparent. "I'm so glad we found each other..."

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick smiled hearing Norah sigh and tell him what he was doing felt nice, "Good I want you to feel good and I'm glad that you're allowing me to touch you like this, it makes me feel special that I'm the only one that has ever touched you like this" ,he told her in response. It was true knowing that Norah had never wanted anyone to touch her the way he was before made him feel special and let him know she trusted him. He smiled back at her his love for her was apparent in his eyes as well, "I'm glad we found each other too Norah" ,he stated.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah closed her eyes again, her lips still turned upward in a smile. "Mmm..." she sighed, her body relaxed. The room smelled wonderful, the scent of the oils and lotions filling the air. The feel of Chadwick's hands on her body was more than nice and as he worked her muscles further, she felt herself almost get a bit drowsy. It truly was the perfect ending to the day, a day that had started off badly and now... now was just wonderful. She truly felt lucky to have found the perfect man for her. It was as if fate had finally decided to smile down upon her for once. And given all the nonsense she knew was going on in the background with Leo, she needed that. And for that, she was most appreciative.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

After working on her legs for a bit Chadwick moved his hands back up and massaged her shoulders and neck again, he leaned down and kissed her neck softly. "I love you so much Norah" ,he whispered in her ear as his hands moved down to her hips, massaging them gently. "Do you feel good Norah?" ,he asked again. "What else do you want me to do for you tonight"? He asked her as he continued to moved his hands over her back.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled when she felt Chadwick gently kiss her neck. Opening her eyes, she turned her head ever so slightly so she could glance over at him. "I feel wonderful, Chadwick. Thank you for this," she said softly. "As for what else I'd like?" she then asked, going silent for only a moment. "I'd like to hear another story, if that's ok. Another story about another one of these..." She reached out a hand and pointed to one of his many scars. One of the many that made him the man he was. The man she loved so dearly.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

(After Dinner and Detention)
"Mm alright I'll tell you another story" ,he told her in response. His hands still moving over her skin as he massaged her. He thought for a moment about which one he would tell her about. "This one I'll tell you about" ,he said pointing to a scar on his right forearm, "This one I got along with this one" ,he continued pointing to one on his abdomen. "It's really a crazy story you sure you want to hear it"?

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah looked at Chadwick and smiled, nodding as she did so. "Yes, I'm sure. It's about you and you promised me," she teased. "I want to hear about every scar and I want to know every detail no matter how gruesome or sad. I want nothing held back ever from you," she said. "I love you."

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

After Norah told him that she wanted to hear the story he smiled happy that Norah wanted to know, he continued to move his hands over her back. "It was during my time as an auror for the ministry of magic in America we had gotten a call reporting that a group of wannabe death eaters had a family of muggles held captive in their own home, the ministry sent me and a few others in to try and defuse the situation and get the group of bad wizards out of the house" ,Chadwick began. "When we got there I was sent to check out the situation, I was the most stealthy out of the group and they all knew I could get close without being seen that's why they sent me, the wizards had a guy standing guard at each entrance I headed for the one at the back door I put him into a sleeper hold...." ,Chadwick paused remembering Norah had issues with choking, he didn't want to trigger any bad memories for her, "....I knocked him out then I signaled for the rest of my team to follow me inside only when I looked in the direction to where my team had been they weren't there all of them had been hit with a petrifying curse apparently there were a few of the so called new age death eaters hiding in the shadows and when they seen we were there they made sure most of us wouldn't get to the house to save the family they had hostage" ,Chadwick paused for another moment to put some more oil on his hands.

He continued to massage Norah's back as he told her another one of his many stories, "Next thing I knew I was being ambushed by the three guys that were hiding in the shadows, the ones that took out my team, they began to shoot spells at me but none of them were accurate enough with their aim to hit me as soon as I knew that they had terrible aim I shot each of them with the same spell they had used on my team I wasn't there to kill them I was there to put them away, after petrifying them I snuck into the house through the back door and followed the sounds of the screams they led me to the parlor where the family was being held, the fuckers had one of the kids under the imperius curse and he had the boy slamming himself against the wall the boy couldn't have been any older then ten, the parents were tied to chairs and the other son who looked about 15 years old was being crucioed, after seeing that I made my presence known at that point I didn't care if the attention was on me as long as they stopped hurting those kids, I ran into the room and tackled the guy who was using the cruciatus curse, after knocking him down the other two in the room came at me wands pointed before they struck they took their masks off and smirked at me, they then set the house on fire and apparated out of there" ,Chadwick paused again to put more oil on his hands.

"I had a choice and they knew it, I could've went after them or save the family I couldn't let the family burn so I had to let the criminals run free, I untied the parents and got them and the two boys out of the house, when they were outside I thought it was over with then I heard a dog barking I looked up and seen a German Shepard in the window, the mother turned to me and said 'my baby, my baby is in the nursery sleeping' the woman was in tears and I didn't blame her, I ran back into the house and at that point it was completely on fire it was hard to see and the smoke was burning my lungs, I ran upstairs and followed the dogs barks when I got to the nursery I seen the little girl fast asleep she had no idea what was going on even with the dog barking she didn't even stir, I picked her up out of the crib and covered her face so she didn't inhale to much of the smoke while I carried her through the house, by the time I got back down the stairs the door had been blocked off by a beam that fell in front of it so I punched out one of the windows and cut my arm in the process, I handed the baby off to her father and called the dog and had him jump out the window before I did, after the dog was out I climbed out about halfway through I slipped and fell onto the glass from the window and one of the shards stuck into my stomach" ,Chadwick let out a small laugh. "After I got out of the house I made sure the family was alright before going to revive my team who had no idea what the hell happened the three wizards that I laid out in the back yard were hauled off to prison and I was brought to the hospital to get the glass removed from my stomach, I know it's not the most exciting story but it's one that I can look back on and feel good about what I did ya know" ,Chadwick stated. He continued to massage Norah's back as he thought back to that night he had no regrets even if he had let some really bad people run free he saved an entire family from being burned to death.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah looked over at Chadwick, her face absolutely glowing, her smile bright. "And here I expected a sad story," she said. "Granted, that was intense, but..." her voice trailed a moment. "But my goodness, what a happy ending," she said smiling even more than before. "I'm glad some of your scars have happy endings, give you something like that to smile about." She reached out to him and gently brushed his arm. "Hearing that just made this night even better... mmm... perfect ending to this hellish day." She truly was beyond elated to hear such a story. Not only was she glad that some of the scars held happy memories, but it went to show just how much of a wonderful person Chadwick really was to do the things he did in that story. She felt privileged hearing about it and loved him even more for choosing to do what he'd done. "I love you so much, Chadwick."

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Yeah they're two of the scars I have that come with a happy ending there's not many that come with happy endings but some of them do" ,Chadwick stated. He smiled when Norah said that his story mad the night even better and that it was the perfect ending to a hellish day. It made him happy to know that he could make her day better even with all the crap she had to deal with, "I love you too Norah so very much" ,he said in response to her telling him she loved him. Chadwick continued to work on Norah's back and neck wanting her to feel as good as possible.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah was glad to hear that Chadwick had more than just the two scars that led to happy endings. The man deserved happy memories given the way his life had been a majority of the time. So it was more than wonderful for her to hear that he had happy memories mixed in there and that she could now hear about them and share in the joy those memories could conjure up for him. "Well, you deserve happy memories, Chadwick. So I'm glad you have some scars that give you some." She smiled at him, reaching out for him once again, wanting that connection, to feel close to the man she loved.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick smiled when Norah said he deserved happy memories and that she was glad some of his scars gave him happy memories, it elt good to know that she wanted him to be happy. When she reached out for him he finished up massaging her back then climbed into bed with her and wrapped his arms around her, "Mm if you want I'll massage you more in a little bit I just need a little rest and I want to hold you for a little bit if that's ok" ,Chadwick stated with a smile before he kissed her softly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and sighed. "I'd love that," she said, shifting herself so that she could snuggle up close to Chadwick. She loved being close to him, feeling his arms about her body, his warmth.

It was nice to finally be close to him and not having to worry about the watchful eyes of the faculty or other students and having to worry about how that could compromise things for them both. The last thing Norah wanted to do was risk Chadwick's job. He had too much to offer the students at Secondary and she wanted him to share what he could and teach as many as possible. She was glad McAllistair had hired him, had seen how much of an asset he truly was to the school in its entirety. Though she never could get close to the woman or talk to her overly well, she respected her and now even more so for having the insight to see how much of a gain it was to have Chadwick added on as a faculty member.

Cuddling closer, Norah let out another contented sigh. "You know, I could really get used to this," she said. "And I don't necessary mean the massage treatment." She turned to look into Chadwick's eyes. "I mean just having this sort of time with you. 'Every day' time." Her cheeks went a bit pink. "I'm not sure if I'm making any sense or if I sound silly or what..." she then added in, her voice soft. "Just, I like these little things. All the moments. Being able to do basic every day like things with you."

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Trust me I could get used to it too Norah I can't wait until vacation" ,Chadwick stated as he snuggled into her a bit more. "Because then we can do whatever we want whenever we want, I'll be able to just grab you and dot his" ,he said right before kissing her. "I can hold you whenever I want, we can cuddle up at any time we want, I can cook you breakfast in the morning and we can have it in bed if we wanted". Chadwick smiled as he spoke of all the things he and Norah could do while they were away from the school for vacation, he was excited for it and looked forward to being with Norah for the holidays and then summer vacation.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah giggled and smiled when Chadwick kissed her, kissing him right back with just as much emotion and passion. "Mmm... indeed," she sighed happily. "I can't wait for vacation either. It'll be lovely to get away from everything and not have to worry about who sees this or that." She let out a tiny sigh. "More than anything, I just want a sense of 'normal' with you. You deserve that." She smiled at him and gently touched his face. "But we'll both have to be patient and wait a bit for that since it looks like only the winter and summer holidays are when we'll get that." She leaned toward him and gave him another kiss. "But it's worth the wait. You're worth every bit of it."

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"You deserve it too Norah" ,he told her as she touched his face. "I know we'll have to be patient and even though we'll only have the summer and winter holidays to be completely a fully together and normal I can live with that for now as long as I get at least that then I'll be happy and just think after you graduate we can be together fully for the rest of our lives" ,Chadwick stated. He hoped Norah wanted to be with him that long because he wanted to be with her for as long as he lived and then some if it was possible. "Norah I love you" ,he told her right before getting out of the bed. "I want to give you something and you can refuse it if you want, I was going to wait but I just can't" ,he stated as he walked over to his dresser. He opened the top drawer and pulled out a thin black box, after he pulled the box out he shut the drawer and made his way back to the bed and sat down. Chadwick then opened the box and pulled out a white gold bracelet that had a bunch of tiny gemstones and diamonds on it, "I bought this today, I went into Hogsdale during one of my free periods because I wanted to buy Ryley a treat before giving him back to Nicko, I seen this in the window of one of the shops the owner of the shop said it was the only one ever made, I thought it was so beautiful and that it should be worn by someone beautiful so I bought it thinking of you" ,Chadwick stated. He looked at Norah and smiled, "I was going to wait until Christmas but I figured I'm probably going to have a pile of presents for you under our tree this year so it won't hurt to give you this now".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah felt her breath catch as she choked on the tears that suddenly wanted to spill down her cheeks as Chadwick gave her the unexpected present. She was absolutely speechless, stunned. Blinking several times, she smiled and moved so she could get up to hug him tightly. "Chadwick, this is absolutely beautiful. And so thoughtful..." Her voice was shaky as she spoke, shaky as happiness washed over her. "I will wear this and think of you each time I look at it... it's just gorgeous," she said. She honestly felt like a princess, his princess. And she couldn't wait to do the same in return and make him feel just as special and loved. To see his face, his reactions... she knew they'd make her feel warm inside and that was what it was about. All of it. "I don't know what I did to deserve you," she then said, hugging him even tighter.

Back
Top Bottom