Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The DETENTION Thread

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
1zxv0pc.jpg

THE DETENTION THREAD
Location: Castle, Classroom (Assigned by Professor Giving the Detention)
(State WHO FOR, REASON FOR & ROOM OF detention in the 'location' slot of your headers.)​

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat Boots
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah, Ryan, Nicko, Katy, Holly

(After Dinner)
Chadwick made his way into his classroom after dinner to wait for the students who were serving detention with him as well as Ms. Johnson who would be helping him out a little. He was sure he wouldn't need too much help but having an extra pair of hands and eyes around would most likely be useful. Chadwick went into the closet behind his desk and pulled out a large trunk followed by another larger one. After pulling the trunks out of the closet he closed the door to the closet and locked it he then opened the door to his classroom so the students knew to just walk in. He then sat down at his desk and leaned back in his chair resting his feet on top of the desk, Chadwick patted his lap to make Ryley jump up and sit with him while he waited.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Ryan, Nicko, Katy, Chadwick, Professor Johnson

(After dinner.)

Norah stood there for a moment in the corridor before she finally took a deep breath and walked through the door leading to Chadwick's classroom. Slowly, she walked inside, her eyes fixed on the stone floor beneath her feet. Even though she knew Chadwick wasn't upset with her and even though her friends had told her they weren't angry, she still couldn't help but feel badly. She'd placed Chadwick in a compromising position and she'd gotten three others in trouble who hadn't deserved it. And then there was the fact that her actions had disrupted Professor Donovan's class completely. Letting out a tiny sigh, she sat down in an empty chair. Finally, after a few moments of silence, she gathered up her courage and looked up at where Chadwick was sitting at the front of the room. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the trunks behind his desks and wondered what those would be used for.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Attire:Slytherin School Uniform
Tagging:Norah, Nicko, Katy, Chadwick, Holly

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Slytherin Uniform
Tagging:Katy, Norah, Chadwick, Ryan, Holly

(After Dinner)

Both Ryan and Nicko walked to detention together both wondering what Professor Breaden had in store for them. The two looked at each other and took a deep breath then let it out before entering the classroom. When they got inside they seen Norah and made their way over to her and sat down next to her. "Hey Norah listen none of this is your fault at all and I don't think Professor Breaden is going to be harsh with us at all I can just tell by the way he's just sitting there if he wanted to be harsh he'd already be out of his seat I know it" ,Ryan whispered.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Norah turned her head as both Ryan and Nicko entered the room. She gave them both a weak smile and sighed. "I know," she said. "Still, I feel terribly. I just hadn't meant for any of this at all. That's all." She looked down at her lap for a moment before looking at them both once again. "And on the first day of classes no less." Biting down on her lip, she looked over at Chadwick, Nicko's cat Ryley was on his lap and happily purring. "Been a hell of a day," she mumbled.

Just then the Slytherins who'd harassed Norah walked through the door. Their eyes immediately fixed upon her, staring daggers as they walked to their seats. "We'll get you later for this, mudblood," the one whispered to her.

Norah just closed her eyes and stood up moving to sit elsewhere in the room. "Ryan, Nicko, let's sit over there? Please?"

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

(After Dinner)

"We know you didn't mean for any of this to happen Norah we do not blame you" ,Nicko stated in response giving Norah a friendly smile. Ryan nodded in agreement, "Yeah no one blames you Norah you were pushed and those snakes deserved everything they got" ,Ryan stated. When the two Slytherins made their way into the room both Ryan and Nicko glared at them noticing they were both looking at Norah and after hearing their words they agreed to move seats with Norah, there was no way either of them were going to leave her side while those two jerks were around. Ryan looked up to Professor Braeden who had taken his feet off of his desk and placed Ryley into the small cat bed near his desk. The man had apparently heard what the two boys had said because the look on his face sent chills down Ryan's back the man looked like he was about to throw someone out a window.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

(After Dinner)
Chadwick stood up after hearing the one Slytherin whisper his threat to Norah, the man was now beyond pissed not only did these jerks cause a scene during a class with their prejudice but now they had the nerve to make threats in his classroom....his territory. "You aren't going to do shit to Ms. Walker not later not EVER" ,Chadwick snapped before walking over to the one who made the threat. He grabbed the Slytherin by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall. "If I hear one more fucking threat or prejudice remark come from your filthy fucking mouth I'll have you sleeping on barbed wire for the rest of the school year don't push my fucking buttons you're on my time now and you will show some fucking respect to everyone in this room no matter what their blood status" ,Chadwick said through gritted teeth. After a few moments he let go of the boy and let him take his seat while he waited for Katy and Ms.Johnson to show up.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Norah was just about to sit down in another seat, Ryan and Nicko following along with her, when she heard Chadwick get up. Immediately, she turned around and saw him grab the one Slytherin and shove him against the wall. Her eyes went wide as she watched him make hold the guy against the wall and say what he needed to him to get his point across. It was clear he was mad. Furious. And she hoped that the Slytherin was scared now as she felt he deserved to be after how he'd acted both then and earlier during Professor Donovan's class.

Looking over at Ryan, Norah smiled, her cheeks going a bit pink. She then turned toward Nicko as well. "I think these seats will do us well. Yes?" she asked pointing to the new seats on the other side of the room.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

(After Dinner)

It took all Ryan and Nicko had not to burst out laughing when Professor Breaden slammed the Slytherin up against the wall. When Norah mentioned the seats Ryan and Nicko nodded in agreement, "I agree these seats look perfect" ,Ryan stated. "They do indeed" ,Nicko said after. The two young men sat down and kept their eyes on the two Slytherins if Ryan was correct he knew one of them was going to slip up again at least once and Professor Braeden would probably lay into them again before the detention was over.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Norah sat down and looked at both Ryan and Nicko. When she saw the two holding back their laughter, she couldn't help herself and suddenly began to giggle, though softly. Looking over to where the two Slytherins were, she could see that they both were angry over what had just happened. After all, they'd been yelled at and humiliated for their purist ideals. Nothing worse than that, she figured. When she looked back over at Ryan and Nicko, she whispered, "You suppose they'll take their punishment quietly or do you think they'll try something else before the hour is over?" She smiled at them both and then looked over at Chadwick, her cheeks still a bit pink.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

(After Dinner)

When Norah giggled it forced both Ryan and Nicko to snicker a bit and when she asked the question of if they thought the two Slytherins would take their punishment quietly Nicko and Ryan both shook their heads at the same time. "Not a chance they're way too arrogant to accept defeat one of them is going to do something stupid if not both and it looks as if Brutal Breaden is willing to give them a one way trip to the hospital wing if he's pushed far enough" ,Ryan stated. Both he and Nicko were now red in the face as they held back from laughing loudly at the two Slytherins.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

"Brutal Braeden?" Norah squeaked, bringing her hand up to her mouth to cover it. Her face turned a deep shade of crimson and she turned to look over at Chadwick, her eyes finding his. The idea of anyone calling him that... it was just too funny to her. He was rough around the edges, yes. But underneath that tough exterior, she knew the man that lingered there. Turning back to look at Ryan and Nicko once more, Norah nodded. "I think so too. I don't think they'll last very long in here."

"I heard that, mudblood," the one Slytherin whispered.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

(After Dinner)

"SON OF A BITCH"! Chadwick shouted slamming his fist onto his desk. He heard the boy call Norah a Mudblood and he was already pissed off at the two as is. "You guys really want to test my fucking patience huh"? Chadwick growled as he walked angrily toward the table the two were sitting at. He grabbed hold of the one who had called Norah a mudblood and threw him hard onto the floor, if it hadn't been padded the Slytherin would've probably cracked his head open. "Roll over you little bitch and give me fifty push ups no rests let's go" ,Chadwick stated very sternly. "Next time I have to deal with either of you it's not going to be fucking pretty so I suggest you shut the fuck up"!

Ryan put his head down and faced away from Breaden, "Yes Brutal Breaden the name suits him well I'm just glad I'm not on his shit list" ,Ryan stated laughing quietly. Nicko had his mouth covered and his face was beet red as he witnessed everything go down he looked at Ryan and Norah, "Those two are stupid to keep opening their mouths" ,Nicko whispered.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Norah bit down on her lip when Chadwick had the Slytherin start doing push ups. Looking over at Ryan and Nicko, she had to stifle the squeak that nearly escaped her mouth by covering it with both hands rather than just one. She then playfully slapped Ryan's arm. "Shh... you," she said through a giggle. Looking over at Nicko, she then nodded. "I agree, if they keep at it, I'd hate to see what comes next. Then again, it might provide Ryan here some entertainment."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

(After Dinner)
"Oh I am enjoying this very much those jerks deserve everything Brutal Breaden gives them" ,Ryan whispered. By now Chadwick had stacked a few textbooks on the Slytherin boy's back, the boy was beginning to whine and Chadwick leaned down and got in his face. "Shut up you little pussy and do your push ups I don't wanna hear that the books are heavy or that you're tired SUCK IT UP PANSY ASS"! Chadwick said loudly and angrily.

Ryan and Nicko started laughing quietly as they witnessed Chadwick lay into the Slytherin, "He is probably the best teacher we have simply for what he is doing right now" ,Ryan stated. "He's a great teacher for watching Ryley too" ,Nicko stated quietly blushing a bit. There was no doubt Nicko was incredibly thankful that Chadwick was willing to protect Ryley all day when he didn't have too.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Norah sighed, her eyes looking at Chadwick almost dreamily. Her cheeks felt warm and the rest of body began to slowly feel warm as well. "He definitely is the best teacher," she agreed. As she watched him lay in to the Slytherin even more, she couldn't help but smile. It was almost as if he was defending her in a way and that made her feel like he was holding her, hugging her, kissing her despite the fact that he was standing over the Slytherin while she was sitting with her friends. "Probably the best Secondary has ever had. McAllistair was smart to hire him..." At that she let out a tiny sigh and turned back toward both Ryan and Nicko. "But stop calling him Brutal Braeden, silly!" she giggled nudging Ryan once more.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

(After Dinner)
"Yeah Sullivan call me Brutal Breaden again and we're gonna be fighting" ,Chadwick stated as he turned and gave the group of students a smirk. "Yes I can hear you doesn't matter how soft you whisper". Both Ryan and Nicko looked at Chadwick with surprised expressions they didn't think he had heard anything being said between them all after all he was a good distance away from them and they were being really quiet. "Oh and thank you for the compliment Nor-....Ms. Walker" ,Chadwick stated. He had almost called Norah by her first name and that could've raised a few flags amongst the students in the room. Chadwick wanted so badly just to grab Norah and kiss her, hold her, be close to her it was killing him to be so close to her and not able to touch her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Norah giggled when Chadwick addressed Ryan. She gave him a knowing look that said 'I told you so' and then bit down on her lip to prevent herself from laughing even harder. She then blushed when Chadwick almost called her Norah. The man had caught himself before the slip up, but she'd noticed it and it made her heart skip a beat and long for later when she could finally be in his arms once again. She craved to feel his arms wrapped about her body, holding her close to him. She craved it and needed it and knew that her desire for such things would only make the time go by that much slower. "You're welcome, Professor," she then said, her cheeks red, her lips turned upward in a smile. Looking over at Ryan, she whispered. "Now you have to stop, silly." At that she couldn't help herself and she giggled softly.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

(After Dinner)
"I suppose you're right I should stop huh? Then again I do enjoy sparring with the man" ,Ryan whispered. "Sullivan if you wanna go a few rounds just ask I'd love to kick your ass with permission" ,Chadwick stated. He looked at Ryan and gave him a smile something he rarely gave anyone, it was a sign that he liked the Slytherin. Chadwick then looked at Norah his eyes telling her he wished they were alone, he then picked Ryley up and brought him over to Nicko, "I think someone wants to see you so I'll let you guys spend some time together before the detention officially starts" ,Chadwick said setting the cat down on the table in front of Nicko. "Hey guys this is Ryley and he is one of my best friends" ,Nicko stated as he picked the cat up and snuggled him a little. "Ryley das ist Norah und Ryan" ,Nicko said to the cat. "You guys can pet him he is very friendly and likes people" ,Nicko told his two friends.

(Translation: Ryley this is Norah and Ryan)

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:everyone

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:everyone
(after dinner)
Katy walked in looking at the time then up to chadwick saying"I hope Iam not late sir but if Iam Iam prepared to take my punishment". She then found a chair next to nicko.

Holly walked in with spike and stated"well. looks like I might not be needed but still fun to watch". Spike barked and jumped on holly then ran over to chadwick to smell the man before laying down next to his desk eyeing all the strangers closely.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Norah glanced over at Chadwick and gave him a smile. As she looked at him, she could see that he wanted to be with her. And just her. And suddenly she felt her heart flutter a little as her cheeks went a bit pink. Just then she heard a tiny snicker. It was the other Slytherin not doing the push ups. Norah looked away and back over at Ryan and Nicko. "He likes you, Ryan. I can tell," she said. "And you too, Nicko." She gave both boys a knowing smile and then reached out so she could gently pet Ryley.

Suddenly Norah heard the sound of more footsteps against hard stone and she looked over at the door and saw both Katy and Professor Johnson enter the room. Katy walked in and made her way over toward where she and Ryan and Nicko were sitting. She smiled as she took a seat next to Nicko.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

(After Dinner)
"No you're not late take a seat anywhere I'm going to go through a few things then we're all going outside" ,Chadwick said in response to Katy. He nodded at Ms.Johnson to let her know he seen her, Chadwick then opened the larger trunk and pulled out a helmet one like the people in the U.S army used during war, "Catch" ,Chadwick stated throwing the helmet to the Slytherin who wasn't doing push ups. "You off the floor now....both of you gear up" ,Chadwick stated as he pulled the rest of the gear out from the trunk and put it on the table in front of the Slytherins. He then looked to Norah, Katy, Ryan, and Nicko. "You guys with be doing laps but without the gear I feel like a good run" ,Chadwick said.

Nicko smiled when Katy sat down next to him then listened as Professor Breaden spoke, neither he or Ryan had a problem with running laps they were actually happy they didn't have to do it in the gear Chadwick had given the two Slytherins to put on, the gear looked heavy and like it would be hot. Ryan looked over to Nicko, Katy, and Norah, "At least we don't have to run in that" ,he stated with a look of relief on his face. "No Sullivan but you guys do have to carry the guns while you run I have to be somewhat fair right"? Chadwick said with a smirk that told them he wasn't being fair at all with the two Slytherins. "Those guns are decently heavy...." ,he continued as he walked over and leaned down to whisper so that only Nicko, Katy, Norah, Ryan and Ms.Johnson heard him, "But they're not nearly as heavy as what those boys have to wear and carry I'm a strong believer in punishments fitting the crime committed and their crime was worse" ,Chadwick whispered.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Norah giggled a little when Chadwick made the Slytherins gear up. She knew they'd have troubles running in that heavy get-up for sure and she most certainly didn't envy them. But the glares they gave her. Those were most certainly unsettling and she hoped that it didn't cause issues later on in another class or outside of class for that matter.

Running her fingers through her hair, Norah then tilted her head as Chadwick mentioned that she Ryan, Nicko and Katy would be running with guns. She'd never held a Muggle weapon before, only her wand. And she wondered what it would be like to hold such a thing. A part of her figured it would probably be a bit awkward, but at least she and the others didn't have to wear the extra gear on top of things.

As she bit down on her lip, Norah readied herself mentally for the laps she'd have to run. She wasn't the best of runners, but she'd do her best. It was all she could do. Looking over at Chadwick, she let out a tiny sigh and nodded letting him know she was ready for her punishment.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

(After Dinner)
After the two Slytherins were fully geared up Chadwick opened the other trunk and started pulling out the guns the students would be carrying while they ran. "This is called an M 16 it's one of the most used guns in the U.S. Military, all of you are going to be carrying these while you do twenty laps around the quidditch pitch, I've already talked to professor Donovan and he agreed to let me use the pitch for detention and seeing as you guys all got detention while in his class if he tells you to do something you listen" ,Chadwick stated before handing out the guns. He then showed everyone how he wanted them to hold the guns as they ran. After he finished he looked at everyone, "Alright single file line let's go, I'll lead Ms.Johnson you stay behind the line make sure no one tries to sneak off" ,Chadwick stated looking at the two Slytherins. He then began to make his way toward the classroom door and outside.

Nicko and Ryan both listened as Professor Breaden told them how to hold the gun and when he had them line up they did so. A smile came across Nicko's face when he seen Ryley make his way into the line to follow them all outside.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Norah took the gun and watched Chadwick show them how they were supposed to hold it. It definitely felt awkward in her hands, but she did her best. Taking a deep breath, she fell into line with Ryan, Nicko and the others and began following everyone outside to the quidditch pitch to where they'd be doing their laps. The idea of doing twenty... she'd definitely need a shower afterwards.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

(After Dinner)
When they got outside Chadwick led the way to the quidditch pitch, he didn't see Cameron anywhere but he could hear his dog Bane barking in the distance so the man was probably close by. Chadwick turned to face the group when they got onto the pitch, "Alright I know I said twenty laps for everyone but as we were walking here I thought about that and I've decided to have Norah, Katy, Nicko, and Ryan only do five laps a piece and you two fine Slytherins can take the rest so 45 laps you two the rest of you give me five" ,Chadwick stated it was clear he was trying to be a complete asshole to the two Slytherins now and he didn't care the man wanted to make an example of the two and show everyone he wouldn't tolerate prejudice behavior or bullying in any way.

Both Ryan and Nicko stopped when Chadwick turned around to address the class and when he said that they only had to do five laps a piece and the two Slytherins had to do even more Ryan and Nicko both looked to Katy and Norah and smirked. "Serves them right after how they treated you" ,Nicko whispered to Norah placing his hand on her shoulder and giving her a friendly smile.

Back
Top Bottom