Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bio-Bloodlust (Zprimal and Rosita)

Hmmm. Zwei registered her body going stiff, even for a fraction of a second. He released her as soon as it seemed appropriate to do so. Though part of him was egging him to continue, he stood up and picked up his shirt. "I'm going for a shower and you need to get changed before you catch a cold." He pointed at the stack of clothes before moving towards the door. He turned the handle of the room and left for the showers.

"Okay," Bianca nodded. It's going to be fun trying to balance to be able to change clothes. Luckily he had shut the door behind him. Changing her shirt and bra isn't to much of a bother. They get shucked in the direction of her dirty clothes hamper. Carefully she uses her good foot to balance on to be able to shimmy out of her wet pants. It takes a little bit of work to be able to shimmy into the dry pants.

After getting dress Bianca lays back on her bed. Well what now? She doesn't feel like reading, and is still to awake to try catching a nap until either Zwei returns or she is fed.

Once again Eric is looking over Bianca's hormone readings. When would it be best to start giving her shots to boost her chances of mating with Zwei? He would have to wait and watch for her cycle again.

Zwei stood in the shower stall. He had already forgotten he had been standing there for over five minutes, the shower head still on, sending warm water onto his back. He turned around and turned the shower off before exiting the stall. He got changed into a dry set of clothing, a black shirt with track pants and left for him room. Halfway there, he decided to pick up a frozen pie from the pantry's fridge and thaw it. He pressed the start button and sat at the table, waiting for the five minutes to be up.

While he's thawing the pie a techie is wheeling a flatscreen TV on a cart towards Bianca's room. Since they spend most of their time awake training there's really no point in having tv's in their rooms. Orders had been given from the eggheads to keep the vampires entertained during their downtime. A few movies had been picked out from the staff lounge for Bianca to watch, and possible Zwei with her if he's interested.

Sharp blues eyes watch as the cart is wheeled in. The techie does his little speech, plugs everything in and leaves. It's up to her to pop in a movie and settle down again. She had settled for Starwars V: The empire strikes back.

"Hmmm?" Zwei notices a technician wandering around with a flatscreen. What is he doing here? He picked the pie from the microwave oven into a paper bag and followed him. Turns out that the man was here to install the flatscreen in Bianca's room, but then what he wanted to know was why were they doing this. He held the pie between his teeth as the man left the room before entering it.

"Why do you always get the good stuff?" Zwei said as he took a seat on the floor beside the bed. "This one has fight scenes if I remember correctly, so I'll hang around for a bit." He took a bite from the pie before turning to Bianca, "Want one? I can Thaw one for you if you want."

Bianca snickered at the site of Zwei with a pie between his lips outside here door. "Because I'm injured?" Bianca pointed to her injured foot. She roles her eyes when he says he'll stick around. "Sure. Do they have cherry? And I could use another icepack, please." She turned her best puppy dog eyes on him.

"Stop trying to act cute." Zwei's lips twitched with amusement as he left for the pantry. He sat on the chair, staring at the pastry turning on the circular plate in the microwave oven. The chime sounded and he quickly dropped it into a paper bag and collected an ice pack.

"You may want to do something to prevent the crumbs from dropping all over the bed." He passed Bianca the ice pack and pie before sitting down beside the bed on the floor.

She had to grin at that. To fix the crumb problem she just eats it over the paper bag. To be nice she had paused the movie while he was away. "You know, if you ever told a girl "I know," after she told you she loves you I bet you would never get any action." She took another mouthful of hot cherry pie.

"Hmm, I would probably tell her the same. Unless she is stupid, like just throwing it out there out of the blue, then I really won't know how to react." Zwei wonders what kind of action Bianca is talking about but decides against asking her. Instead, he starts the movie again.

That just got him an eye role. After finishing her pie, Bianca attempted to throw the bag in the trash can, but missed by a mile. She looked down to where Zwei is sitting on the floor. "You can either sit on my desk chair or clamber up here besides me on the bed." She moves over a little to bit to show her offer is valid.

Zwei groaned as he stood up and moved wordlessly towards the desk, picked up the bag and dropped it into the bin along with his own bag before moving to sit beside Bianca on the bed. The talking scenes were really causing him to doze off, unconsciously, he had placed his arm over Bianca's shoulders.

To her credit, this time Bianca didn't stiffen up when Zwei touched her. Instead she merely just looked at him curious. Not that it's a bad thing. He's still warm and good smelling from his shower. No one had ever done that to her before. Just a hair she leans into him.

Zwei noticed that he had placed an arm around Bianca just as she leaned towards him. He looked at her for a moment before returning his attention to the show. The question he always had for this particular movie series was that if the laser sword-wielde- No, Jedi could deflect the lasers only, why don't the bad guys adapt and use bullets instead? He stroked her neck with his thumb, pulling her a bit closer and breathing in her scent.

Hmm, that felt good, so Bianca didn't object to him pulling her closer. She even tipped her head a little, giving him the silent hint to continue on with his thumb massage. At this point she's paying more attention to him than the movie.

"Hmm?" Zwei was left slightly confused. Of all things, this was the last thing he had expected; he had expected her to either freak out or start laughing. He remained silent for quite a bit then he asked, "Are you not ticklish?" He stroked his thumb on her neck again, trying to get a response out of her.

Bianca had closed her eyes a little bit, enjoying his touch. She opened them again when he asked about her being ticklish. "Maybe not there? But it does feel good." Silent encouragement to keep it up is seen in her blue eyes.

"Not there hmm?" Zwei continued to stroke her neck softly before bringing his other hand to lift her shirt slightly tickle the skin of her belly, "How about here?"

Claude only needed to glance at what the two subjects were doing to encourage himself that there were other, more important things that needed his attention.

Bianca laughed and squirmed, trying to get away from his tickling. Sapphire blues eyes open wider when he tickles her belly. To her surprise, she actually is ticklish there "Hey, not there," she couldn't help but laugh as she tried to move further away from him.

The rest of lab crew dutifully ignored the going ons of the two. If needed they would just mute it if the action got more serious.

Zwei's face lit up, her laughter seemed... infectious. He began to laugh too as he tried to pin her arms with a hand and continue tickling her with the other. "Are you trying to run away?" He breathed as he moved his body over her's. "It is definitely there," He said as his fingers danced over her tummy, "Its good isn't it?"

"Well isn't that what someone does when someone else is tickling someone," the blond female laughed. "It does! Cut that out!" Bianca curled up again the wall, try to avoid his fingers. Though to be honest, his touch felt very good. It had been aches since she had felt touch not intended to take something from her or fix something that is paining her.

Zwei laughed. Leaning closer to her face so that they were eye to eye for a brief moment, before he kissed her softly. He released her hands, a hand now splayed on her skin of her tummy and the other supporting her by the nape of the neck. He moved his thumb slightly, hoping that she would not freeze up like before.

A soft noise of surprise came from Bianca, but she didn't move away from him. Gently she kisses him back. As hoped she doesn't tense up like before, having sort of seen it coming. When their kiss breaks her eyes travel down to where his hand is splayed possessively on her stomach. Not as strong as before her scent starts to change again. Lightly she lays her hand on top of his. Their interaction had felt good to her, and she wants to keep it that way.

Zwei smiled as they broke for air. "So..." His fingers in her belly began mimicking a walking person with her hand on the back of his, trotting down towards the skin below her navel slowly, "Do you want to stop?" He leaned in again, watching her eyes for any form of reaction.

Slowly Bianca moved her hand with his, keeping it on top. "No," it's soft, but not hesitant at all. Curiosity and eagerness can be seen in her eyes.

Zwei nods, "Okay then. I should close the door." He kissed Bianca lightly before moving to close the door. After he is certain that the door is shut, he moves to hover over Bianca and crushed her lips with a kiss again, pinning her to the headboard with his body. He moved his lips to her jaw and back again. 

Back
Top Bottom