Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bio-Bloodlust (Zprimal and Rosita)

Bianca let out a loud moan as he filled her all the way. His lifted posture increases the weight with which he thrusts into her. She matches his groans as he comes in and out of her channel. She gave a rumble as he rubbed on her earlobe with his lips.

Zwei had built up a steady pace, his hands on either side of Bianca as he impaled her repeatedly on his member. After what seemed like seconds later, he straightened up, hooked her legs over his shoulders and resumed his pace, capturing her lips with his as he filled her completely again.

Her legs over his shoulders changed how he came into her. Her moans changed in pitch when he came into her fully again. Bianca noted the starting of the tightness she had learned means her orgasm is close.

Zwei felt the coil in his abdomen beging to tighten slowly, his pace increasing as he felt himself reach closer to an orgasm. He propped himself up on his hands, thrusting into her furiously, as her moans filled the room.

Bianca felt an intense wave of pressure suddenly burst over her as her release came. She arched up, balancing on her shoulders pretty much while she waits for him to come as well.

Zwei continued pumping into her, increasing his pace as he felt Bianca come. He was close, his fingers but into the flesh of her hips, forcing her to mimic his thrusts. His eyes closed as he felt himself come, her tight walls milking him of his climax.

Bianca hates the world, the scientists, Zwei, and pretty much everything right now. Bianca presses her head into Zwei's shoulder, and she would press more of her body into his except for the huge swell of her twenty one weeks along belly. The scientists had performed an ultrasound to determine the gender of the child. The first scan had revealed the child to be laying on it's side, the gender unable to be seen. They had carefully tried to move the child, which got them the results they wanted. She had been telling the baby that she loves it ever since she thought she was pregnant. It didn't matter what the gender turned out to be, Bianca had grown so attached to her little one. She had told Zwei herself that they're going to have a son. Between them their little son kicked at, restless with his mother's lack of movement.

Zwei watched Bianca curiously. She had evolved from a fighter she was trained as, to a lady who's veins flowed with drugs and now to a mother. She loved their child, he could tell that, but... He places his palm on her belly, feeling the life within. Their training had ground to a halt, obviously, so they had spent most of their days like this. He inhaled lightly before asking, "Do you want to eat now?" His hands felt the kick of the baby within.

Bianca nodded before she cried out in pain, a hand coming over her stomach. Since about a month into her pregnancy there would be moments that the baby took all of the blood in her system to fuel it's own growth. Though not life threatening the moments leave Bianca weak as a kitten and extremely hungry afterwards. Several times she had been sent to the infirmary in order to keep her blood levels up. She had been put on a feeding pattern, as well as at will feeding to make sure that she and the child are alright. She had been put on limited exercise to limit the effects of such episodes. Bianca curled up as best as possible with what little energy she has left on her bed.

Zwei glanced atBianca in brief concern before rolling off the mattress carefully. Once he was on his feet, he pulled up the covers for Bianca and left for the pantry. He collected three packs of blood and returned after taking a glass of water. Sometimes he wondered where they managed to get all these blood from, there were blood shortages in hospitals around the world from what he had known.

He returned to Bianca's side and help her to sit upright, before passing her a pack of blood. "Still doing okay right?"

A groan came from Bianca as he pulled the covers over her. She eagerly took the blood and bit into the pack. She nodded slightly as she ravenously drew from it. Only when she had polished it off does she raise her head to speak. "I'll suffer through these attacks to give him the best future I can. I love him so much Zwei." She took the second pack and starting working on it slower than the first one.

"I can certainly see that." Zwei said, crushing the pack and tossing it into the bin. He guessed what was coming once Bianca had given birth but could not bring himself to burst her bubble. The Eve lady had yet to return and did not show any signs of returning after her latest visit. "You should exercise your legs a bit more, just in case you lose the ability to walk."

The female vampire knows very well that after she gives birth that her baby will be taken away from her. That's why she's giving him all the love that she can right now."I know. They say the birth will go easier if I stay in shape." She really doesn't like talking about birthing the little one. It just depresses her. Nor does she like being this out of shape either. But the episodes make it hard to get exercise. Within her the babe shifted again. He's always more lively with the influx of blood that he gets from draining her.

Zwei says nothing but climbs into the bed beside her. He had run out of things to comfort her, there was nothing he could do to help her in any way. He placed an arm around her shoulder and felt the baby shift through their bodily contact. "He's pretty lively isn't he?"

Bianca placed one hand over where Ian is moving and rubbed the other over her sore middle. "He always moves alot after an episode." She rested against him for a minute before moving to get out of the bed. "Usually walking or something like that helps settle him down." Although it's not so much so much a walk any more rather then a waddle.

Rosaline reclined in her favorite chair in the informal living room, which is sort of ironic given her state of being. A crystal glass of blood red wine is loosely held in her hand. "Tell me Eve, how far along is she now? About six months in a normal pregnancy? The babe has been growing at an accelerated rate. We don't have much time." She drummed her light red painted fingers against the crystal. We need to make our move, and soon," she muses out loud. "Do we have everything ready for the operation?"

"I guess. But not for too long." Zwei said, getting up and helping her off the bed. He glanced at Bainca with concern before opening the door for her. "Tell me if you feel dizzy or need something. Do not pretend you can handle it." He said as he walked beside her.

------

"It is as you say." Eve said, tossing a sweat soaked towel to the side and picking up a fresh one before resuming her exercise. "Everything is ready. Except for the vampires themselves. We have to wait for them for a bit. Since time is of the essence, I will have to carry out the plan in poorer conditions."

"You'll notice If I feel dizzy again," Bianca muttered as he helped her to her feet. "Just a few minutes up walking about will help settle him down." She does think that all of his movement is a good sign, hopefully meaning that he's completely healthy.

"Obviously at this point in time it would be wiser to wait for her to give birth so that she and the child aren't placed in an undue amount of danger. We'll have to move quick after that to make sure the babe isn't taken somewhere else after a few days. What are the the birthing plans, do you know? Are they going to induce her or simply let nature take it's course?"

"I doubt that after such a long period of inactivity, they would decide to take a risk to ruin the their objective. I believe that they will allow things to go naturally." Eve sighed as she dropped the punching bag off her muscled shoulders for the thirtieth time. "Naturally I will have our contractors to come over as well."

"Good. That will give you more time to get things in place. I trust you my dear Eve to gt all three of them out of that horrid situation safely. Hopefully it will not take to much to get them used to living free."

A month and a half passes before things get serious again. Bianca knows instinctively what's going on, even if her rational mind hadn't caught up yet. It had started with clots of blood and mucus, which had caused her to worry about her son. With his limited room it's no surprise that Ian isn't moving all that much. She tries desperately to hide that anything is going on from the scientists as long as she can. Of course she had told Zwei what's going on with her and the baby. He could see the look of out right fear hanging around her.

Zwei looks at her, he did not have anything to say other than facts. He could hide it from her but he knew that she was aware of what was to happen. He taps her gently on the shoulder, saying, "Calm down okay? It won't be good for the baby." From rationalisation, he knew that the scientists would not harm the child. They needed him alive, all these months of inactivity, surely the would not dare pour everything down the drain because of a careless mistake, but still, he was worried.

She knows she should be trying to be calm, but if feels impossible. It's no comfort that they won't harm her baby. She'll fight to the death to protect her little one. "I won't let them take him from Zwei." Not without a fight. She felt a small practice contraction run through her. How much longer before the scientists take notice of her vital signs and bring her into the infirmary? Bianca is trying to stay as close to Zwei as possible right at the moment, knowing soon they would be separated and she would have to go through giving birth surrounded by strangers.

"Yes. We won't let them." Zwei concurred, though he did not think it would be so easy. He catches her hand with is, prying it open gently, "You have to calm down, nothing good will come from worrying too much of what may happen." He cupped her face with his hand, "I will be here for you. Don't give in to panic." He then starts rubbing her shoulders in an attempt to calm his partner down.

A small sob came from Bianca as she struggles to calm down. She knows there's nothing "may" about it, they would take Ian from them. His shoulder rub does help, working to slow her breathing and her hear4t rate.

Erick leaned back in his chair, his fingers interlaced. He had already noticed the signs of Bianca's body preparing for labor. "We'll have to tranquilize Zwei in order to separate them when Bianca's contractions start to get worse. Right now she's just barely thinning out. It's going to be a long night," he muses out loud. "I hope they restocked the creamer in the lounge."

"There is little doubt about that but if the first attempt to sedate him fails we will need to double the dosage because of adrenaline." Claude stated simply and be flipped through the behavioural notes. "When will it begin? To take the mother out of the labs?"

"Let the contractions get stronger and closer together. That way Bianca won't put up resistance. She's already demonstrated her strength, even under drugs. Sit back and keep a watch on her vitals. " He crossed his legs comfortably and took a sip of his coffee.

A few hours later the highly trained security team wait for the signal to move in. Their first target would be Zwei of course. Then the medical team would move in and take Bianca to the secure medical suite. From inside the room they heard the sounds of another painful contraction progress. "Go," Erick gives the signal as the door opens. Instantly they point their tranq dart loaded guns at Zwei.

Back
Top Bottom