Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RJ's and BlackJack's House

vn2x77.jpg

Name: Veronica Harris
Nickname: Ronni
Attire: White cami tank, dark blue skinny jeans, black boots.
Weapons: None
Tagging: RJ

Ronni whimpered a little as RJ pulled out of her, but the moment he said he loved her, her lips turned upward into a smile. As he pulled her close and cuddled her, she let out tiny noises of approval, nuzzling back and hugging him tightly in return. "I love you, RJ. So much." There was so much emotion in her words as she spoke to him, so much feeling. As she moved closer, she reached up to touch his face and she planted light kisses on his cheeks and along his jawline.

104p0uq.jpg

Name:Robert James Plissken
Nickname:RJ, Plissken
Attire:Camo Pants, Black Tank Top, Combat Boots
Weapons:Two Pistols, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Ronni

When Ronni told him she loved him back he smiled and when she began to kiss him he sighed with content. He was happier then he had ever been in his life and Ronni made it that way, he was so glad he was there with her and the two were alone spending time together. RJ wrapped his arms around Ronni and returned her affection by kissing her neck softly and then her lips. He pulled away and smiled looking into Ronni's eyes.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni let out tiny sounds of contentment as RJ showed her his affections. The way he held her and kissed her back made her feel both loved and special, like she was truly cherished and that meant the world to her. She nuzzled him a bit when he pulled away, but soon she found herself staring back into his eyes, those beautiful eyes she could get lost in for hours. She sighed just then and smiled, her one hand reaching up to gently caress his face before moving to play with his hair. "I love your eyes, RJ," she said, her cheeks a bit red. "I'll never tire of looking in them." She felt a bit silly saying it, but it was the truth. "It's nice just being here with you too. So close to you." She paused and let her fingers twist through his hair a bit. "Thank you for letting me in and not pushing me away."

104p0uq.jpg

"Well Ronni I love your eyes as well, I love everything about you and I am so happy that you're here with me" ,RJ said in response. He continued to look into her eyes and smile as he did so. When she thanked him for not pushing her away he stroked the side of her face gently, "I could never push you away Ronni....ever, you are so amazing and beautiful and when I got to know you I immediately fell in love with you and who you are, I've been blessed I really have been" , RJ told her. He meant every word of what he said he truly felt blessed to have met Ronni and he would cherish her as long as they lived.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni felt beyond lucky to have found RJ amidst the madness that had been her life. It was like finally finding that silver lining in a very dark and ominous storm cloud. She gave him a smile and nuzzled close to him, wanting to let the moments they were sharing just then to last a bit longer before they had to face the world again. She knew Ace was still outside and upset and that both Jack and Tessa would be returning soon and she hoped that somehow things would all be set right again. She was hopeful since RJ had assured her things would be all right. But she still worried, it was just the sort of person she was--always worrying about everyone else, despite her own troubles or feelings. She pulled back a little and smiled at RJ. "I think we've both been blessed," she said. "To have found each other in this hell they call a world." She caressed his face gently. "And I will cherish you every day," she added with a smile. Leaning down, she kissed his cheek and hugged him knowing that soon they'd have to face the world again.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ smiled when Ronni said they were both blessed it made him feel good that she felt the way he did. "This world is definitely hell but now at least we have each other" ,RJ said in response to Ronni. He couldn't help but see the positives in things while Ronni was around and he liked that. Another smile came across his face after Ronni said she would cherish him too, his arms held her tight and he kissed her forehead as they laid there with each other.

vn2x77.jpg

There was so much truth in RJ's words. They did have each other and Ronni, for one, was grateful and would never take it for granted. Laying there in RJ's arms, she nuzzled close to him, taking in his warmth. Never had she felt so safe and protected than she did when with him. It was as if when with him, all the troubles she had just didn't seem so terrible and could melt away like ice on the hottest day of summer. Cuddling closer still, she closed her eyes, allowing herself to drift a bit as she waited for when they'd have no choice but to face the realities of their lives and the responsibilities of surviving Miami once both Jack and Tessa got back. But for now, she could drift and dream a little and do so while in the arms of the man she loved.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ snuggled back into Ronni as she nuzzled into him he loved the way she felt in his arms her warmth felt so comforting and welcoming. He too began to drift off as they laid together living in the moment. The man knew how dangerous going through the crates was and he knew he was going to have to help protect his team, his new family so to speak. RJ just wanted to relax for a while as they waited for Jack and Tessa to get back.

2w1td7d.jpg

Name: Tessa Crawford
Nickname: Tess
Attire: Pink shortsleeve top, bottle green cargo capris, wedged espadrilles.
Weapons: Revolver
Tagging: Blackjack

Tessa nodded as she got out of the car. Looking up at Jack she gave him a smile and said, "Yes, let's join them and see what they're up to. Can't let them have all the fun. Right?" Giving him a wink, she walked over to him and linked her arm around his.

2gu9ugk.jpg

Name:Jack Ryan
Nickname:Blackjack
Attire:Camo Pants, Black sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Weapons:Shotgun, Pistol, Two Knives attached to belt
Tagging:Tessa, Ace

f4npea.jpg

Name:Anabelle Reyes
Nickname:Ace
Attire:Blue Jeans, White Tank Top, Work boots
Weapons:35mm in holster on belt, Two knives
Tagging:Jack, Tessa

Jack led Tessa into the yard where he seen Ace sitting by herself when he reached the fire pit he looked at Ace, "Why are you out here by yourself"? He asked. "Where's the other two"? Ace looked up and Jack could tell she was upset, she then looked away not saying anything to him. Jack looked at Tessa and shook his head, "Did you and RJ fight again"? Ace nodded her head in response. "What did he say to upset you"? Jack pressed. "He said what he usually does I upset Ronni, I didn't mean to I don't even know what I said to offend her but she got upset and RJ flipped out on me" ,Ace told him.

Sighing Jack took a seat and looked to Ace, "You two really need to stop with the kiddie shit both of you fly off the handle way too easy but I will say this it isn't your fault this time, so where are the other two"? Ace sighed she knew Jack was right and she was willing to let it go as long as RJ wasn't a dick to her anymore, "They went into RJ's room to talk a while ago" ,Ace said in response. "Well when they come down I'll talk to RJ and we can settle this" ,Jack said. He then looked to Tessa, "Tell me I'm not old I have to father two people in their twenties" ,he joked before pulling a cigarette out and lighting it.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tagging: Blackjack, Ace

Tessa smiled at Jack and gently rubbed his arm, "You're hardly old, Jack." She then looked over at Ace and smiled at her. Letting go of Jack's arm, she walked over toward her and sat down next to her. "Jack will settle things and I'm sure everything will be fine," she said. She could tell that this was something that happened rather frequently between the woman and RJ, but she still felt for her. It was clear she hadn't intended any harm and, from what she knew of Ronni, she was certain that Ronni knew she hadn't either even if Ace had said something to accidentally upset her. Ronni had been through a lot and was emotionally traumatized. That much was evident as far as Tessa was concerned even though she had no idea what her friend had been through. But she had no doubt Jack would be able to fix things once RJ and Ronni came back downstairs and outside.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

Jack let out a laugh when Tessa said he wasn't old, "Well thank you hun you make me feel so young" ,he joked. Ace let herself smile after hearing Jack joke around with Tessa. Jack looked at Tessa, "In all seriousness though I can't tell you how happy I am to have met you and if you allow it I'd like to keep you around". Ace giggled, "Awww Jack's gone soft" ,she teased. "No I haven't" ,he snapped back playfully. "You don't think I've gone soft do you Tessa"? He asked playfully right before taking a drag off of his cigarette.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa giggled as she looked over at Jack. "I hope you keep me around Jack. I mean, I don't want to follow you around like a stray cat. I'd feel fairly put out otherwise," she teased. She looked over at Ace, feeling happy to see the woman smiling a bit. Looking back over at Jack, she added, "As for you going soft? So long as you admit you've gone soft for me, I won't tell a soul." She giggled a bit more, just happy to be around the man she loved and a person that was slowly becoming a really good friend.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni's eyes snapped open and she gasped softly. She hadn't even realized she'd fallen asleep, but she had to admit it was nice waking up in RJ's arms. Shifting her body slightly, she turned a bit so that she could look at RJ. Smiling, she gently trailed light kisses along his jawline in hopes to wake him up.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

"OK I'll admit I've gone soft for you but only you and even that's only half true I think I went pretty hard a little while ago" ,Jack stated in response before winking at Tessa. Ace's jaw dropped and she gave Jack a look of being grossed out, "JACK....EW....Really"?! She exclaimed before punching him in the arm. Jack laughed a little at Ace's reaction he took another drag of his cigarette then blew the smoke out while he leaned back to relax.

104p0uq.jpg

RJ smiled when he felt Ronni kissing his jawline, "Mmmm....Hello there beautiful" ,he stated opening his eyes slowly. "I didn't even realize I fell asleep I guess I was just so comfortable I dozed off we'll definitely have to do this again come bed time". He held her close and smiled, "Should we go outside and see if Jack and Tessa came back"? He asked her.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa's cheeks went bright red and she covered her face with her hands as she began to laugh. When she brought them back down, she stood up and walked over to Jack so that she could playfully hit his arm in the exact same spot Ace had punched him. "Silly," she said as she gave him a wink. She then walked behind him and began to gently massage his shoulders as he sat back and smoked his cigarette.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled and nuzzled RJ. She definitely could get used to waking up to him day after day, forever and again. Letting out a tiny sigh, she nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I think we'd better. Ace is probably wondering what happened and I'm sure Jack and Tessa are back by now." Biting down on her lip, she added, "I really hope that Ace knows I'm not upset with her. I didn't mean to make her feel badly."

Slowly and reluctantly, Ronni shifted her body and sat up so that she could get up and begin to get dressed. Once fully dressed, she looked over at RJ and waited for him so that they could head on downstairs together to meet up with everyone.

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

Jack let out a sigh of content when Tessa began to massage his shoulders it felt so nice and relaxing, "Mm remind me to repay you later for this you're so good to me" ,he stated with a smile. Ace giggled when Tessa punched Jack in the arm too, "Jack I love you and you know that but if you make another joke about your junk I'm gonna throw up on you" ,she stated jokingly.

104p0uq.jpg

"I'm sure Ace is alright she's probably talking to Jack right now and he's probably got her laughing by now" ,RJ told Ronni. He to began to get dressed so that they could go outside. When he finished getting dressed he kissed Ronni and smiled, "Well I'm ready whenever you are personally I'd rather stay here with you for the rest of the night instead of get a lecture from Jack" ,he said jokingly.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tessa smiled and continued to massage Jack's shoulders, pausing just long enough to lean over him and give him a tender kiss on the cheek. She then smiled and giggled softly as Ace joked with him a bit more. It made her glad to see that she was smiling again given how down she'd been when they'd arrived back from the spring. Gently kneading Jack's shoulders, Tessa also let her fingers tease at his hair a little, letting them twist and twirl through the strands just enough.

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni smiled and nodded. "I'd rather stay with you also, though we have to face everyone eventually." She let out a tiny sigh. "I just hope you don't get into too much trouble on my account." She gave RJ a hug just then, pulling away so that she could look up into his eyes. "Though thank you for defending me," she added with a smile before giving him a kiss. Finally, setting her jaw, she sucked in a sharp breath and let it out quickly. "Right, let's go. Better now than never," she said. Taking his hand, she held onto it tightly and began heading for the stairs so that they could meet up with the others.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

RJ took Ronni's hand and sighed, "I'm not gonna get into too much trouble don't worry and I'll always stick up for you no matter what" ,he told her as he led her down the stairs. When they got down the stairs RJ walked toward the door and opened it the walked outside, he looked over at Jack, Tessa, and Ace.

When Ace seen RJ her face went sour and she crossed her arms and turned away from him, Jack sighed then looked at the both of them. "You both are gonna get along and I mean it" ,Jack stated in a serious tone. "There's no need for fighting amongst us we fight enough in this place and the last thing we need is to turn on each other". RJ gave him a look, "Well then tell Ace to stop being so fucking stupid and to think before she speaks then we might not have as many issues" ,RJ snapped. Before Jack could say anything to defuse the situation Ace turned her head and glared at RJ, "You know what Plissken FUCK YOU you're so fucking mean to me for no reason" ,Ace snapped before looking at Ronni, "Listen honey I'm sorry for whatever I said to hurt you before I didn't mean to at all and I apologize" ,she said sincerely before turning back to RJ, "As for you go fuck yourself"! Ace then got up and stormed off yet again this time into the house.

Jack let out a sigh and grabbed his head, "Kids the both of you act like fucking kids I can't ever help because before I can get a word in edge wise you two are at each others throats it's ridiculous" ,Jack stated. "Then stop trying to help Jack you only try to help to make yourself feel better anyway" ,RJ snapped back. Jack fell silent for a moment RJ's words stung a bit the fact that he would even think such a thing for a second hurt, "You know what I think I'm a little tired I'm going to get a nap in before we go search the crates tonight" ,Jack said quietly before standing up and walking away, he threw his cigarette before opening the door to the house.

Ace looked up when she heard the door open and seen Jack looking like he was about to cry, "Jack...." ,she began but was cut off by Jack putting his hand up. "Not now Ace just leave it be" ,Jack said quietly before making his way up the stairs and into his room, he shut the door behind him and let himself fall face first onto his bed, he then buried his face in his pillow.

After Jack was out of sight Ace got up and flung the door open, "RJ you prick what the fuck did you say to Jack"? She screamed out. RJ bit his bottom lip knowing what he had said was wrong and he only said it because he was angry. Ace looked at him when he didn't answer, "Well good job asshole you made a grown man cry and he's your best friend to boot great fucking job" ,she snapped. "Maybe I should leave seeing as I caused all this so tomorrow I'm gone and I promise to never come here again". She then walked back into the house and slammed the door, she then sat down on the couch and put her head in her hands and cried feeling everything was all her fault.

2w1td7d.jpg

Tagging: Blackjack, Ace, Ronni, RJ

vn2x77.jpg

Tagging: RJ, Blackjack, Tessa, Ace

Ronni's eyes went wide as did Tessa's at the chaotic eruption of words that flew between Jack, RJ and Ace. Both women stood there silent for a moment completely stunned at the displayed knowing that none of them meant to hurt each other just that it was the place in which they were--Miami--that was getting to them all.

Tessa immediately ran inside after Jack not caring what anyone thought or said as she did so. Her focus was Jack in that moment and making sure he was all right. She could care less that he'd broken down and was crying. She loved him and wanted to be there for him. More than anything, she wanted to provide him comfort. Once by his side, she sat down next to him and let her hand run though his hair, her fingers gently playing with it a little. Her heart hurting for him, she leaned down against him and hugged him, pressing her lips against his ear in a tender kiss. "I'm here if you need me, Jack... I'll always be here," she whispered.

Ronni, meanwhile, looked at RJ and bit down on her lip. "I'll try talking to Ace," she then said softly before kissing his cheek. As she walked toward the house, she glanced back at him and smiled. She hoped that things could be made right between everyone. It truly bothered her to see everyone so upset and angry.

Trembling a little, Ronni slowly approached Ace and sat down next to her. "H-hi," she said shyly. "I-I'm sorry for all th-this mess." She gave her a small smile. "I...I know you h-hadn't meant to upset m-me. I-it was my fault I r-reacted like that. I...I didn't mean f-for this." Her eyes watered up a little. "P-please, d-don't fight. I...I'm s-so sorry."

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

RJ nodded when Ronni said she was going to talk to Ace the man felt terrible for what he had said to Jack and even to Ace neither of them deserved the attitude they had gotten from him. To say he was stressed was an understatement him and Jack usually argued every time it came to the day the crates were dropped, it was mainly because both men knew how chaotic things got around Miami during the drops.

When Jack felt Tessa hug him he wiped his tears on his pillow trying to cover up the fact he had indeed been upset enough to cry. He didn't want to look weak in front of Tessa, "That boy's got a temper huh"? He stated forcing himself to smile. "Thank you for being here I do need you Tessa promise me you won't run away I know things can get crazy around here and I don't want it all to scare you off" ,Jack rolled over so that he was facing Tessa, he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "I-I love you" ,he whispered softly as he hugged her, he decided it was no use in trying to hide his tears in front of Tessa and let them fall knowing she wouldn't judge him for crying.

Ace turned and looked at Ronni, "Oh sweetheart it's not your fault don't apologize it's my fault RJ's right I should think before I speak, I am so sorry I hurt you before" ,Ace said in response. She brought a hand up to rub Ronni's back in a friendly way, "Don't cry baby doll you did nothing wrong ok".

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

"Jack, the only direction I'll be running is toward you, not away," Tessa said as she hugged Jack back, her hands reaching up to gently caress his back as she planted tiny kisses all over his cheek. "And I don't think you could ever scare me off," she added, her one hand moving up to his hair. "I love you too much." She planted more tender kisses against his cheek before pulling away just enough so she could look into his eyes so that she could show him her smile, that one just for him. "Besides, I need you, Jack. I need my other half. I'd be lost without you." She touched his cheek, letting her fingers wipe at his tears. "Who else would take me driving or swimming? And there's no one else that's allowed to do this..." she said as she gently touched her lips to his and kissed him.

Ronni leaned toward Ace and hugged her when she told her not to cry. It meant a lot to her that the woman understood that she hadn't meant to get her or anyone else upset by reacting as she had earlier on, which had caused RJ's outburst in the first place. "I-I'm just s-sorry that everyone is f-fighting. I-I hadn't m-meant to cause this," she said. When she pulled away, she bit down on her lip and clutched her middle with her arms. "RJ was just p-protecting m-me because of m-my past. I-I'm still having t-troubles. I-I'm so s-sorry. I-I had a m-memory triggered was all," Ronni explained just so that Ace understood at least to an extent. "P-please. T-talk to RJ. P-please?" she asked. "I-I know it'll b-be hard, b-but... p-please?" she asked again.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

f4npea.jpg

As Tessa reassured Jack she wasn't going to run away and that she loved him and needed him....that he was her other half he cuddled into her. The woman definitely had a way of making everything feel better no matter how bad it was and it only made Jack love her more. When Tessa kissed his lips he sighed with content as he wrapped his arms around her tighter holding her close to him so close he could feel her heartbeat.

When Ronni hugged Ace she was a little caught off guard but she hugged her back and when she apologized again and told Ace that a memory had triggered she nodded understanding where Ronni was coming from. "Oh I see I'm sorry that I triggered that memory I really didn't mean to I like you a lot as a friend and I would never intentionally hurt you or anyone else in this house" ,she stated. "Except RJ but that's cuz' he can be a punk" ,she said jokingly trying to make Ronni feel a little bit better. "I'll go talk to RJ and I'll apologize to him and I'll try and get him to apologize to Jack too even though I don't exactly know what happened between the two Jack got upset and he doesn't get like that unless he's really hurt".

Ace stood up and made her way to the door, "I'll be right back" ,she told Ronni before exiting the house. When she got outside she walked over to RJ, "Hey listen I'm only gonna say this once and you better listen I apologize for the whole argument and upsetting Ronni I know you were just defending her but don't talk to me like I'm a piece of shit I show at least some respect and I expect the same from you" ,Ace stated. RJ sighed then looked at her, "Yeah I'm sorry too is Jack ok"? He asked. "Yeah he'll be fine but you should apologize to him too" ,Ace said in response. RJ nodded in agreement then made his way into the house followed by Ace, he took a seat next to Ronni, "I'll wait a little bit before talking to him he's probably pissed right now" ,RJ said before putting his head in his hands.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Tessa pressed herself closer to Jack, wanting him to know she wasn't about to go anywhere. Her lips slowly and tenderly moved with his as they kissed, her arms gently touching and caressing him. "Love you, Jack," she whispered against his ear as her kisses eventually trailed up along his jawline. "Love you."

Ronni nodded and smiled. She was grateful that Ace understood and was even more so that she was willing to talk to RJ at all. She could tell feel the tension and it was thick in the air. Looking over at the staircase leading to the upstairs, she just hoped that Tessa was able to comfort Jack. She wasn't sure what had set him off exactly, but then she could relate given what had happened to her earlier on as well. Everyone had pasts and troubles and baggage. And sometimes wounds ran deeper than people realized. Perhaps RJ had hit upon a memory or something similar with him.

When RJ and Ace finally came inside, Ronni looked over at RJ and leaned against him affectionately. "RJ," she said softly. "I don't know what happened, but..." her voice trailed. "B-but, I-I think you triggered a m-memory or s-something." Her eyes watered ever so slightly. "You didn't mean it. H-he knows it. But you need to tell him that." At that, she kissed his cheek and let her one hand rub his back.

Upstairs, Tessa hugged and kissed Jack, loving him for the man he was. She wasn't sure what RJ had said that had upset him exactly or if Jack would share it with her. But in the end, that didn't matter. She wanted to be there for him, make sure he knew she loved him no matter what was thrown their way. "I'll always love you, Jack," she said before kissing his ear and trailing more kisses back down his jawline and pressing her lips to his once again.

104p0uq.jpg

2gu9ugk.jpg

Jack continued to lay there and hold Tessa he smiled when she said she loved him, "I love you too Tessa" ,he said quietly. He was glad she had cared so much to follow him and that she wanted to make him feel better because he would do the same for her if she ever needed it.

When Ronni leaned against RJ he leaned back into her and when she mentioned him possibly triggering a memory RJ sighed. "I did trigger a memory and what I said was pretty mean Jack raised me since I was ten and he sometimes went without things just so I'd have them like food and simple things like a blanket and I basically told him that he didn't care about anyone but himself" ,RJ stated putting his head down. "The guy saved my ass on more then one occasion and almost died a few times protecting me that's why what I said upset him so much I made it seem like he was trying to benefit himself by helping defuse the situation with me and Ace" ,he continued.

"I'll always love you too Tessa" ,Jack said in response to Tessa. As she kissed him again he kissed her back loving the feeling she gave him whenever she was close. After a few moments he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, "Do you think I'm selfish"? He asked.

2w1td7d.jpg

vn2x77.jpg

Ronni continued to rub RJ's back, nodding as he told her how Jack had been there for him through thick and thin over the years. Raising him, providing for him, protecting him. What he'd said had stung the man deeply and what was worse, he knew it did. She knew he hadn't meant it, that it was said in the heat of the moment. But that didn't make it right. She knew he had to apologize and it was clear to her that he knew it as well.

Tessa looked into Jack's eyes, her hands reaching up to gently touch his face. "Selfish?" she said, her voice soft. "How on earth could anyone think that?" She paused a moment, her hands caressing his cheeks. "You've been nothing but selfless since I've met you. Bringing me, a stranger, into your home. Sharing your food and resources, giving up your bed, teaching me things. Protecting me. Jack..." She looked into his eyes and kissed his lips a little before pulling away. "I don't think you're capable of being selfish." Her eyes teared slightly. "You took me in, Ronni. I see how you are with Ace and RJ. Even the manatees. Oh Jack..." her voice trailed. "I've never had the privilege of knowing a more selfless man and to think you love me. Me." Her voice suddenly caught in her throat and she smiled at him as a tear rolled down one of her cheeks. "You are not selfish, Jack. Not even close."

Back
Top Bottom