Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

Mountain Berry Powerade.

I do as well. Provided they're not UBER spicy. Luckily, I've only had overly spicy food once and it was these frozen tamalies I get from the store every now and again. They're normally really mild but this batch................good god, it was painful.

I do as well. Provided they're not UBER spicy. Luckily, I've only had overly spicy food once and it was these frozen tamalies I get from the store every now and again. They're normally really mild but this batch................good god, it was painful.

Where can I buy these frozen tamalies?

I love to listen to music. I listen to nearly everything and have to listen to the song before I can decide weither I like it or not.

Finally having that spare HDMI cable, to set up dual monitors for my computer.

Also, how lounging around the house in my robe tends to make me feel like a lazy ronin.

Going home and finding the new episode of your favorite show is now online. I'm gonna miss Kill la Kill once it's finally done.

Beef stir fry for its simplicity to make and its great taste.

xeAoI0e.jpg

Ice cream smoothies/milkshake

Bumping up the weight and still being able to lift with proper form.

When my mother hugs me and tells me things will get better.

Getting a new book.

The fresh smell of ink and paper.

When both of my cats decide to sleep next to me.

The following statement:

Sometimes the first step toward forgiveness is realizing the other person was born an idiot.

Ah, the simple things I tell you. Such truth and they always bring a smile to the face!!!!!!!!!!! XD LOLOL! My friends are funny.

Back
Top Bottom