Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Train A Dragon Rider (Distain2003 & darkangel76)

Thanos smiled and his hands gently pushed the straps of her dress over her shoulders and then pushed the thin fabric down leaving her there as nude as he. Smiling he stole another brief kiss he was not pleased that the pair could possibly be separated again but he knew it was possible. "You know that no matter where i go some will find me death will come to find me and i will need to greet him and send his minions to meet their masters." He said softly even now there where members of her military that would challenge him simply to prove themselves better then him. Being the best had its disadvantageous.

"I do not want to tell where i am going my love only that i must do so or we can never be free. My love I am sorry that i can not tell you i do not want to worry you with what i am going off to do. " He spoke softly wrapping his arms around her kissing her cheek softly and pressing his face into the nape of her neck

Slowly he stepped away from her moving to the dresser and gathering up clothing and starting to get dressed. He turned to face her smiling just enjoying the view of the young woman as he dressed. They where going to train today and he felt bad about spilling to her that he needed to leave her and not tell her why. There where some things how ever that you do not force someone to bear, and this quest was his to bear, his alone.

Liana nodded, trying her best to understand Thanos’ words on death. He was dragon rider, a warrior. He understood the ways and honors of war and battle. He’d seen dangers, faced enemies, saw betrayal. Given that, she trusted him implicitly even if she didn’t like being left in the dark, knowing that whatever he was going to do could end badly for him. Though he didn’t outright say that, he suddenly change in demeanor did. Being left with no choice, she had to trust that he had his reasons and that they were more than justified.

“I understand. I trust you,” Liana spoke softly, sitting there naked on the bed, her pale eyes wide as she stared at the man she loved.

Liana watched Thanos dress himself and prepare for the day, her mind lingering on what his journey the next day would bring him. Her stomach began to ache as she thought on it, fearful for him, for them. She just hoped that everything turned out well and that once he left he’d sooner than later be back and in her arms once more so that she could love him and touch him and hold him.

Once Thanos was dressed, Liana got up out of bed and began to rummage through her basket for her own clothes. He’d said they’d train today and in a way she was glad of it. It would help clear her mind, better her manner where defense was concerned, help her forget about what tomorrow could bring.

Thanos moved to her patting her bottom lightly as she dug threw her basket and kissed her cheek whispering softly."You will not need your armor love but never leave the house with out your sword. Take your time i am going to make breakfast. " He gave her butt a firm but gentle squeeze and turned to leave the room his gate was slightly different it was more purposeful as though he was enjoying something for the last time wanting to take in as much as he could.

Once down stairs he made a very targeted meal it would need to give them both as much energy as possible. They had been skipping meals to enjoy each others bodies and today was going to be a long hard day. There was lots of carbs and protein needing to give their bodies something to use to build the muscles. He sat down the two full plates letting out a heavy sigh he began to ate as she came down.

"We are going to be moving rocks today so you will want your gloves to help you get a grip. Its going to be a tough day but don't worry ill help you move any you can not move on your own. " He said softly looking at her with a bright smile as he ate letting out a happy sigh.

Liana smiled brightly at Thanos as he told her to always keep her sword by her side. She gave him a nod as she continued to look for something to wear for the day as he left their room and went downstairs to make breakfast. She finally chose her red tunic and a pair of brown pants, the style identical to the clothes she’d worn when she’d first met him that fateful day. A small smile crept over her lips as she recalled their first meeting. Oh how they’d hated each other then.

Once dressed, Liana headed down the creaky staircase, chuckling when she heard the squeaks as she stepped. For some reason, they sounded different to her this time, making her smile rather than scowl. The moment her feet hit the bottom of the stairs, she immediately went over to Thanos and wrapped her arms about him in a tight embrace before sitting down to eat the wonderful meal he’d prepared for them both.

"We are going to be moving rocks today so you will want your gloves to help you get a grip. It’s going to be a tough day but don't worry I’ll help you move any you can not move on your own,” Thanos spoke.

Liana smiled and nodded, “Thank you.” She recalled the day Thanos had tried to make her haul the heavy cart. She nearly ruptured a blood vessel that day and he’d been so very cruel. It was odd though looking back at that time now. She saw what he’d been trying to do, but she could also see that she was no dragon rider. At least not the sort that was needed for Azur’s army. “I’ll be stronger before you know it,” she added. She wanted him to know that she’d give it her all, that she’d never allow anything like what had happened back in town ever happen to her again if she could help it. At that, her hand went up to her chest and gently touched the ‘T’ she knew she bore there.

Thanos smiled as he finished his meal and placed the plates in the sink along with the pan and allowing them both to soak. "Meet me on the rock pile when your done my darling. " He smiled and turned leaving out the back door that was only a few feet from the mountains face. With a sigh he set to work climbing up the steep face it was not overly hard as there where plenty of foot and hand holds. He smiled once he had climbed the 60 foot 80 degree incline it was always such a wonderful work out.

Moving along the flat area at the top of the small cliff he moved to what could only be described as a rock slide. Thanos crawled across the large loose rock face to the largest of the rocks and set to work bracing the rocks above a certain point. Soon he had supported the lose rock above so that it would not fall on them as they worked he would use this as part of his plan. He then set to work clearing the large rocks in most cases he would lay down and push them with his legs to get them tumbling down the mountain.

When he saw her coming he smiled and began tossing some of the smallest rocks down the hill. "Come darling we need to get all this rock down the mountain today!" He smiled there where tons of rock laying beneath his feet and he was intent on getting every single rock off this mountain. He then set to work resembling a dog digging a whole he dropped to a knee and began tossing rocks behind him. His motions efficient as he gripped each rock and flicked it down the hill wanting to work as hard as he could before the heat of the day wore him out.

Liana quickly finished her meal and placed her plate in the sink with those that Thanos had placed there before heading outside. Heaving a sigh and smiling contentedly, she walked through the cabin and went out the door.

Liana walked around back to where the rock pile was and saw Thanos already beginning to work. He looked over at her and gave her a warm smile.

“Come darling we need to get all this rock down the mountain today!” Thanos shouted, a sort of excitement resonating in his voice.

Smiling, Liana gave Thanos a nod and put on her gloves. She followed his lead and began tossing what she could down the hill, starting with the smaller of the rocks. It was easy work, at first. But all too soon, the rocks got larger and the day wore on bringing with it more heat and sun.

Heaving and panting, Liana could feel the sweat dripping down her body, making her tunic stick to her skin. Stopping a moment to catch her breath, she pushed her dark hair back and away from her face, red and hot from the exertion of the work they were doing.

Breathing heavily, Liana asked, “Will we be moving these rocks back up the hill tomorrow or the day after that perhaps?” she gave Thanos a smile as she asked her question, letting him know that she was teasing a little as they worked.

Just then, Liana went to pick up one of the larger rocks. It proved to be heavier than she anticipated. Trying desperately to hoist the thing up and into her arms, she ended up falling onto her backside with a loud thud.

“Oww!” Liana yelped feeling a little silly, giving Thanos a sheepish grin as she stood back up once more.

Thanos turned as he heard her speak just in time to watch her tumble down and send a shower of rocks down the mountain. He burst out laughing and walked over to her a bright smile on his face as he helped her to her feet and brushed the dirt and gravel off her back and butt. "Are you okay? " He kissed her cheek and moved to the offending rock grunting as he got it rolling a massive shower of rock falling down behind it.

"That is one way to get the mountain cleaned off but i don't know how much longer it will work soon enough you will have to follow the rocks down doing it that way. " He winked playfully and gently pat her bottom as if to make sure it was okay, it helped that it was a bit self serving to get to touch her. "If your getting over heated go inside and pour some water over yourself." He said turning and removing his shirt and using it to towel off before moving back over and working on clearing the rocks once again.

He seemed to stay focused near the top he knew what they where looking for and he knew how large a whole he would need to make. It was not long before they could feel a rush of cool air coming threw the rocks around their hands as air rushed out from what ever was behind the rocks. "Do you still wish to ride a dragon? Even if you never take it into combat? " He glanced over at her as they worked deciding there was no point in working silently.

Liana’s expression went from playful to serious the moment Thanos asked her if she’d like to ride a dragon. She thought about how he looked every time he rode his magnificent black drake. The one he refused to cage, the one that somehow always stayed loyal to him. She wondered how the two of them managed to develop such a relationship. It was unheard of, never had she ever seen such a thing. Her heart longed to be able to do as he could. It would make her happy and, she hoped, make him proud, if she could ever accomplish such a thing.

“Yes,” Liana whispered. “I very much would.” She paused a moment. “Like the way in which you ride yours. I’ve never seen anything like it…” her voice trailed.

Liana pursed her lips and smiled as she looked at Thanos, wondering what he was thinking. Did he think she could do it? She hoped the fact that he was asking her meant that he did. And that made her skin feel warm, her heart feel so very light.

Heaving a sigh and wiping sweat from her brow line, Liana took a moment to admire Thanos’ bare chest as he removed his shirt. She then added, “I’ll be right back. I am indeed hot.” She walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips. “I won’t be long, my love.”

At that, Liana headed back into the cabin and went to the sink. She filled up a large pot with cold water and brought it outside. Carefully, she dumped the contents over her head, making her hair and clothes soaking wet. She laughed as the chill of the water cooled her body down a little. She ran her fingers through her long, dark hair, pushing it back and away from her face. Her clothes stuck to her body now, but the coolness of the water saturating the fabric was refreshing, making her feel much better.

Satisfied that she could resume her training, Liana headed back to the rock pile where Thanos was working. The moment he came into sight, she smiled. Oh how she loved her warrior, her dragon rider.

It was not long before Thanos saw what he was searching for a large archway opening into a large cave causing cool air to rush out. He then began digging intently pulling large rock after large rock from the path so that the pair could work. She had just came out when he whistled loudly his whistle echoing threw the cave and surrounding area. He hoped that his drake was close enough to hear him. Turning as he stood to take a break and allow his chest some time in the sun he watched her as the water flowed down her body.

He smiled and stared at her intently as he watched the cloths hug her form his groin swelling slowly as he watched her. Waving her back up to him he smiled letting the cool air from inside the cave wash over him. "Come rider? He smiled and waved her over before he she could get fully to him his large black drake landed on the lose rock between him and her. Turning his massive head to her his large eyes locking on her for a few long moments before he pressed his muzzle against her chest. Inhaling threw both his nose and mouth he took in her sent several bursts of air drawing past her as he sniffed her.

With a grunt he turned his head and looked to Thanos grunting and grumbling softly, Thanos nodding as if the dragon was speaking to him. Finally speaking a few short words in the smooth dark tongue he had always used with the dragon and int snorted at him. Turning it faced her again before scooping her up in his horns so that she was setting on his head her arms on his horns like a giant moving arm chair. Thanos laughed and looked at her shrugging clearly he could not prevent the dragon from doing what it wanted when it wanted. Slowly he climbed the mountain past the cave and pointed at the caves entrance before speaking again in his tongue.

Moments later the drake took in a massive breath and roared as he let out a giant spray of a greenish liquid that landed on the rocks and began to sizzle. The smell was not at all pleasant as the powerful acid ate away at the lose rock turning most of them into liquid in seconds. As the Liquid began to stop sizzling the dragon let out another breath the whole time careful to keep the woman on top of his head. He then moved his head and pushed his nose against the rocks near Thanos who smiled and held out his hands. "Come on get down before he changes his mind and keeps you up there. "

Liana reached out for Thanos to help her down. Her pale eyes were wide and sparkling. Normally, such a thing would’ve frightened her. But she was with her dragon rider. And the dragon she was beside was his, if not as his his beast to ride, then as his friend and companion.

Smiling, Liana looked into Thanos’ eyes. “I can’t believe I just experienced that!” There was a hint of excitement and laughter resounding in her voice. It was as if she’d been suddenly invigorated over the tiny event.

Liana ran her fingers through her wet hair, causing it to make a slapping sound as it hit against her back. She looked at the massive black dragon for several moments. Her mind wandered over how Thanos and the beast met and how they came to have the relationship they did. It was unlike anything she’d ever seen.

“How did you two meet?” Liana found herself asking. “You and the dragon.” She gestured toward the black dragon who was more than a mere beast, but a friend, an intelligent being with thoughts and opinions of its own.

He smiled and placed his arms around her helping her to her feet and then to set on the rocks gently above the melting rocks. It would be at least a half hour before the acid the dragon had sprayed onto the rocks was safe to touch and he had no better plans then being with her for that time. "He likes you, you know. He does want you to know that if you try to steal me from him he will eat you." He chuckled playfully and the dragon poked her knees with his nose his lips curling into a slightly frightening toothy grin.

"There is a ring of islands days from the coast of Pheir where i am from, on those islands is the small city of Sul we have lived with dragons for twice as long as this war lasted at least. After returning from the war my exploits preceding me the dragons turned on me and i was to be sent off the islands in exile. I challenged the eldest dragon to a fair fight something no human has ever done, it is foolish we can not win alone. " He said rubbing her back as he sat down next to her the dragon watching them both as it seemed to be listening to the story.

"Shocked the dragons, forgave me for and my kin for riding their cousins despite their protest. On the condition that we all returned and found our drake... " A puff of air hit them both as the large dragon snorted at them his eyes narrowing as if he was correcting the story. "Okay okay... be chosen... It is really neither hear nor there you know Strag. " He smiled and reached forward patting the dragon on the nose playfully. "He... is the one i challenged and out of respect he said... how did you word it? The bravest warrior of Sul deserves only the strongest of your kind to fight with? " The dragon again snorted and nodded his head looking at the young woman again. "We are all chosen for one reason or another some because they like the look of you, others your stories, and some just like to talk to you and enjoy your company. " He smiled and laid back against the rocks remembering the times when all the warriors of Sul where together again while they got to know their new friends.

Liana took in everything that Thanos spoke of. His home, his exile, the dragons. She loved learning new things about the man, her warrior. It was as if he had hidden pockets all over his person just waiting for her to find them and explore their contents. Each one holding a special treasure just for her. She wondered how many people in his life knew his true story. Regardless, she was proud to be one of them.

Waiting for the acid-covered rocks to be safe to the touch, Liana couldn’t help but smile. She peered deeply into Thanos’ dark eyes with her pale before she turned her head to look at Strag.

“So that’s how you two have come to be together as you are. I see.” She paused a moment and tilted her head. “May I… may I touch him?” she asked.

Liana didn’t want to presume and upset either one of them. Strag or Thanos. For it was clear to her that as an intelligent creature, the dragon may not like his personal space invaded. Especially by one he didn’t know nor shared the same sort of relationship with as he did the dragon rider who rode him. Besides, Thanos had said he’d eat her if she took him away. A thought that made her chuckle, though she knew with all her heart that she’d never dream of separating the two.

"That is up to him I have no control of who is allowed to do what to him. As much as he listens to my advice and requests he is still very much a stubborn old man. " He laughed and tossed a small rock bouncing it off his head right between his large eyes. "He does like you though when he first sniffed you he commented on how i had a lovely mate. " He smiled and chuckled softly still not sure how the dragon was able to tell that they had slept together. Even with all his training and time with him the dragon still taught him things from time to time.

The dragon reached out with his lips much like a horse would and gripped her arm pulling her to her feet. The angle of the rock they where on making it difficult for him to pick her up. Gently he wrapped his mouth around her carefully placing her body between the teeth in his large mouth. "Stay calm he is just putting you on the ground he is not going to hurt you!" Thanos called as the dragon took her up hoping she would not fear being eaten by the large beast who had her from her armpits down to her knees inside his mouth.

Gently setting her down on her feet he laid down before her lifting his wing up to block the sun for her leaving her in a little pocket. She was surrounded by dragon on all sides now only one path that lead to Thanos was visible so he could watch her. The dragon was curled around her his legs pulled in tight giving her access to a sample at least of every type of scale. His head near her body his belly and flank before her and his hard armored legs not far away. "He says go right ahead make yourself at home. He is a bit of a flirt and a show off for pretty girls so don't think your going to offend him. "

Liana felt her entire body go rigid the moment Strag placed his mouth about her body. But Thanos’ soothing words calmed her immediately and she felt her body relax in the dragon’s grip. Strag was ever so gentle with her, taking such care so as not to injure her, not even a tiny bit. His tender manner made her wonder how she ever could’ve been frightened of him. She recalled her thoughts the very first day she’d laid eyes upon him. The fear that consumed her in that moment was something she’d never forget. Fear of he beast and of its rider.

It was so odd as to how much things had changed in such a short time. And Liana wouldn’t have it any differently. She’d found her soul mate, her love. And to think she’d found it in a dragon rider from an enemy nation. Fate had a funny way of weaving its threads making them come together so perfectly. All it would’ve taken was for a single strand to be out of place and nothing would’ve transpired as it had. She’d never have been called to train as a dragon rider, Thanos would never have been in Shill, the two never would’ve met and realized who their other half truly was. The thought of that chilled her and made her so very grateful that things turned out as they did. Even if it meant running away and living a hard life in secret.

Liana glanced around at Strag’s magnificent body. He was truly a creature of massive beauty, a sight to behold. She turned to look at Thanos and smiled.

“He says go right ahead and make yourself at home. He is a bit of a flirt and a show off for pretty girls so don’t think you’re going to offend him,” Thanos spoke, a hint of laughter in his voice.

Liana raised up her arm, her hand reaching out to touch Strag’s head. She gently caressed him, her hands lightly dragging across each scale, taking in their tough smoothness. “You’re magnificent,” she whispered. “Though I don’t know if you understand me. I don’t speak the same language that your friend does.” She paused a moment. “But maybe one day… he’ll teach me.”

Thanos moved slowly hand hopped down behind the dragon slipping into the cave while the pair got to know each other. He wanted to gather the one item that he needed from this cave before he went forth with his plan. Moving inside he went to a small memorial and took a sheathed sword from a stand on the front. Kneeling he spoke to it softly for a moment before returning from the cave and leaning on Strag's back watching the young woman.

When she began petting his head the dragon groaned a bit in delight he was enjoying the delightful attention. When she started to move to pet the rest of him his lips shot out and gripped her again pulling her back to pet his head. He was enjoying the gentle attention for the first time in a very long time. Once he had earn the moniker of being Thanos's mount he had found most women in this area where terrified of him.

Soon he lifted his leg pining the young woman between his leg and his neck but not crushing her simply holding her next to his head. "He can understand you perfectly though he is getting a bit frustrated that you can't understand him. But that is not your fault he is used to my people when we reach 13 we undergo a ritual that gives us the ability to hear them speak. " He smiled and patted the dragon on the neck laughing as he saw the trapped woman clearly the dragon liked her. "I can translate for you though so fear not. He is also rather good at using body language to speak as you can tell. " He laughed as the dragon used its other wing to cover Thanos completely preventing him from interrupting anymore.

Liana giggled as Strag blocked Thanos with his wing. Continuing to caress his head she smiled at him.

“He meant well, Strag,” Liana whispered. “But then, I’m sure you know that. Though he does have a way of carrying on, doesn’t he,” she laughed. Her delicate hands moved over the glistening scales with loving care as she continued speaking.

Liana was amazed at how close she was to an actual dragon. Yes, she’d ridden him before with Thanos. But those instances were so very different from what she was experiencing now. She’d no say in the matter, had no idea of what she was doing or what was going on. She didn’t actually know the dragon she sitting upon. The next time she rode upon Strag, she knew it would be unlike anything she’d ever imagined, making her earlier experiences seem like distant memories of a time when she’d been so naïve and sheltered from what it truly meant to be a dragon rider.

The dragon riders of Azur and Pheir were nothing compared to the man Liana loved. He was a true dragon rider, friend to his mount. It was a relationship so true and so beautiful that it made her heart ache to think on all the other dragons that were chained down due to the war. It seemed wrong to her now.

Liana gave Strag a small kiss as she continued to pet him and lavish him with attention. “I’m sorry I don’t understand you. But I’ll learn what I can. That’s a promise.”

"It really is not that hard but first you need to find a dragon who is willing to give of itself for you." He said from behind the wing gently he moved from behind it and crawled over Strag. "Now Stag be nice and stop playing keep away with my mate!" He said softly reaching over the leg with his right arm hooking around her waist and pulling her free. "You said yourself you could tell she cared for me. I don't know how but you admitted it! Don't worry we are going home soon so you can see your mate." He said pulling her back against the rocks laying there under the cover of the wing.

Gently he kissed her neck and laid them back down on the rocks allowing her to use him as a bed. He smiled leaning in kissing her cheek and holding her lightly as the dragon stirred. Sniffing her again as Thanos held her close he grumbled and gave her a gentle lick across the face with the tip of his tongue. Thanos laughed and Strag moved to a clear area and took off to the air. "He says goodbye for now and he is excited to see you again. "

Thanos then took his hand holding the sword and held it before her gently slowly laying it against her chest telling her silently it was hers. "This sword is more suitable for a woman of your status. Its sharper then mine and weighs nearly nothing. " He said softly the sword looked almost identical to his save the color of the leather and pommel. Where his was iron hers was silver wrapped in fine black leather. "Call it a engagement present form my ancestors. "

Liana smiled as she took the sword that Thanos handed her. It was absolutely exquisite and she wondered how long he’d kept it hidden and why. It was too fine a weapon to have been hidden away as it had been. And too elegant for someone like herself who couldn’t properly wield it just yet.

“Your ancestors?” Liana asked. “How old is this? Why did you hide it here?” As she began rambling off her questions, she moved to hug Thanos. He’d called the weapon an engagement present. And though it wasn’t a traditional gift by any stretch of the imagination, it was his to give and she could see it was special to him. And that right there made it more than wonderful, made her cherish it more deeply than any ring she could have received as was the usual custom.

Liana kissed Thanos deeply on the lips, her eyes expressive and filled with happiness.

“Thank you for this,” Liana then said. “I do love it. Am I to learn how to use it?” She wondered if Thanos would teach her how to fight with it. “If so, I hope I do it justice. It’s beautiful.” She gave him a genuine smile and kissed him again.

Liana’s kiss was heated and full of life and passion. She felt a rush of excitement wash over her as their mouths moved together, exploring the other’s and savoring the moment.

After several long moments, Liana felt her body ignite, desperately longing for more of Thanos. But they still had many rocks to move. So, reluctantly, she pulled away from him, nearly breathless.

“Once these rocks are moved, then what?” Liana asked, holding the engagement sword close to her body, her eyes fixed on those of her love’s, of Thanos’.

"We don't need to move them all im going to seal the cave off again tomorrow the only reason we remained outside was so i could go inside. " He spoke softly moving to the cave and standing inside only a few dozen feet inside it appeared the cave ended suddenly with no explanation for the cool breeze. "This cave is my families crypt, long long ago before the war my ancestors owned this land and dug this cave. "

He placed his hand on the hilt of his sword running his thumb along the dragons head on the bottom. "Long before we where warriors we where hunters and we farmed these woods. Inside this mountain is a cave where the dragons hide their eggs my ancestors stumbled upon that chamber. After some debate we where taken to Sul and trained to protect our lands. These swords where a gift to the first man and woman of my family to fight with the dragons they are almost 15 hundred years old. "

He looked at her and slipped his arm around her hoping that he would be able to maintain the line of succession of the blades. "My father handed this sword to me on the day he was killed in battle, my mother was buried with hers 5 years later. I was going to return my fathers sword to him when i grew tired of the fighting so that it could remain with my family. This is the first time there is no one left to go and recover the sword if its wielder falls in battle. " He grew quiet looking over at her kissing her cheek he hoped he would not fall in a location she could not recover it. "I will teach you how to use that sword and with it you will never feel fear of any man. "

Examining the beautiful sword more carefully, Liana felt herself suddenly become breathless. Thanos had given her the sword that had once been his mother’s. Not just something that one of his nameless ancestors had wielded at one time. The fact that he trusted her with it said so very much. It was an heirloom, a weapon belonging to the woman who’d brought her love into this world. She hoped she’d be a proper bearer of such a fine weapon. Something so exquisite, something he gave to her with all that he was.

Liana looked at Thanos and smiled. “Do you really believe I can learn to use this properly?” Her voice sounded hopeful and it was apparent that she more than wanted to make Thanos proud of her and live up to any expectations he had of her. The fact that he believed in her was enough, making her more than want to prove him correct, to show him that he placed his faith wisely.

“I will try my best to honor this gift you’ve given me,” Liana spoke. Suddenly, her eyes prickled with unshed tears and her one hand touched her chest. Through the dampened fabric of her tunic, she could feel where the ‘T’ shaped scar marred her flesh. A reminder of how the man she loved saved her from dishonor and showed her the first glimpse of something pure and wonderful.

As Liana thought on that fateful trip to town, she wondered when Thanos would be leaving the next day. And where exactly he’d be going. She knew he wouldn’t tell her and he’d said he wouldn’t be gone for more than the day. But even that small bit of comfort left her feeling uneasy. It was the secrecy of the excursion that made her worry. She trusted her love implicitly, but she feared the details of his trip, terrified that his reasons for not telling her anything was because he was in fact placing himself in danger. Something that she’d protest so long as she had breath and life in body.

Tempted to prod Thanos with questions about his upcoming trip, Liana managed to hold her tongue. She didn’t want him to become upset with her, both for pressing and for worrying over him. Shoving such thoughts aside, she looked into his eyes. “When are you to teach me how to use the sword? After you come back?” she asked. Hesitating a little, she added, “I shall miss you while you’re gone tomorrow.”

He simply nodded when she asked if she would ever be able to use the blade properly, he knew her well enough to know she would learn. "Your training in this place is over when i am done tomorrow we are leaving and going to our new home. Fleeing the war and retiring to our new small island home. We do have a bit more to do i need to put some supplies in this cave before morning." He smiled and turned kissing her cheek before he moved to the house and filled several of the buckets he had used to keep her bath warm with cool water.

He smiled at her as the moved the 6 buckets of water into the cave and followed with 2 buckets filled with nearly a weeks worth of rations. It was as though he was planning on someone being stuck in this cave for a long time once he was done with that he took her back inside to rest. He smiled and looked at her wrapping both his arms around her tightly looking into her eyes she knew she would not allow him to go threw with his plans if he asked her to allow it.

"So your day of training is over now what would you like to do for the rest of the day?" He smiled leaning in and giving her a peck of a kiss. He liked giving her a reward for a hard days work made him feel good he also knew that tomorrow he was going to be torturing her. The risk he was taking was not something she would accept in any stretch of the imagination.

Liana wondered why Thanos was placing water and food rations in the small cave. It appeared as though he was planning on hiding someone in there for a good long while. But who? And why? And for how long? So many questions ran through her mind. She could tell that he was planning something, yet it was evident that he had no wish to tell her just what it was. At least, not yet anyway. She hoped that his reasons for secrecy weren’t because he felt as though he couldn’t trust her or something worse. Placing her faith in him, she decided that he had his reasons and that they were probably more than justifiable. She just hoped that he wasn’t placing himself in danger.

“So your day of training is over now what would you like to do for the rest of the day?” Thanos asked Liana, interrupting her thoughts completely. He smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

Liana smiled. “I have my choice of what to do?”

Though Liana wondered about Thanos’ plans and if they were somehow connected to the day trip he was taking the next day, she pushed them aside, letting him keep his secret. For now. The thought of being separated from him for so long wasn’t something she wanted to dwell on, nor the idea of him potentially placing himself in danger.

Liana bit down on her lower lip as she tried to think of what they could do for the rest of the day. Smiilng, she walked toward Thanos and wrapped her arms about him, hugging him tightly, her wet body pressed firmly against his.

“I’d love to just spend the rest of the day in your company. I’m going to miss you tomorrow while you’re gone. So…” Liana’s voice trailed a bit. “So, I’d love to just have some quiet time with you. If that’s all right.”

He smiled and reached his hands in front of him and slipped them between them carefully. His hands worked slowly to undo the buttons of her top leaning in and kissing her neck tenderly. "That sounds wonderful my love but now that we are inside we need to get you out of those terribly wet cloths or you will catch your death. " He smirked having alterior motives just enjoying having her nude form against him and being able to stare at it. Once her top was undone he went to her pants and quickly undid the binds holding them around her.

He smiled knowing that it would take little more then a had movement from him to leave her in in just her underthings. Curling his hands slowly up behind her against her bare back inside her shirt, and unhooked her bra looking into her eyes. "Why don't you strip down darling and ill tend the fire to keep you warm. " He smiled pulling away and turning chuckling as he heard her pants fall down her form into a clump on he floor. He remained with his back to her smiling as he took his shirt off tossing it to the couch behind him.

He worked carefully to build the small fire that was keeping the chill off into a roaring fire. His hands moving right into the flames to place the logs in a way that would help them burn the hottest. Clearly he had grown used to the intense heat of the flames of the dragons as natural fire did not bother him anymore. He let out a smile knowing he would be going home and as he knelt there he could not help but think about the future. Something he had trained himself not to do never knowing if he would live to see tomorrow. He was so excited to take her home and be with her as he knew it was possible tomorrow.

As Thanos turned away and began pulling on his shirt to remove it, Liana’s damp pants fell down along her legs, pooling around her ankles on the floor. She smiled as she realized that he’d managed to undo all the buttons and fastenings causing them to just slip from her body like that and shook her head. Grinning, she stepped out of the pants and let the opened shirt she still wore fall from her body and onto the floor with the pants.

Thanos had been right. It felt good to be free of the wet clothes. Though they were considerably cooler having been dowsed with water, her skin heated from the work they’d been doing, the way they had been sticking to her skin hadn’t been the most comfortable. Stretching her arms, Liana looked over at Thanos, watching him tend to the fire he promised to make to keep her warm. The air was getting colder every day it seemed, and when the sun went down, it became even more so.

Liana watched Thanos with unblinking eyes as he built up the fire. Her breath caught in her throat each time he reached a hand into the crackling flames to position a log just so. It amazed her that he’d do such a thing, no fear of burning himself. Not of the pain nor of the scarring.

Just then, Liana looked down at her chest, her pale eyes fixating on the ‘T’ scar between her breasts. It was the only scar she bore on her flesh, unlike Thanos who bore many. But she found pride in her scar, wanting all to see it and to know that it meant she belonged to Thanos and he to her. But she knew that would never be. Not if she wanted to keep him safe, to keep him alive.

As Liana watched Thanos, she couldn’t help but notice a small smile playing on his lips. It was as if he was happily anticipating something. She wondered if it had to do with his upcoming trip. She would miss him terribly while gone, not to mention be fearful and worried for him. He wouldn’t tell her the reason for his trip, though she suspected it had something to do with the ongoing war. A trip to tie up loose ends before running away together never to be found by anyone. To live a life together and in each others’ arms forever.

Liana walked over to Thanos and knelt down next to him. She wrapped her arms about his body and hugged herself close, her breasts pressed up against his bare back. Snuggling him from behind as he tended the fire, she asked, “When are you leaving tomorrow? And…” her voice trailed. “When will you be back?”

"I will be leaving before dawn tomorrow. " He looked over at her slipping his hot arm around her back gently pulling her around in front of him. His strong arm holding her up with little trouble as he twisted her so her body was laying beneath him next to the hearth. Smiling down at her he placed his hand on her stomach looking into her eyes smiling. Gently he shifted and laid next to her slipping his arm under her head. He was so content and happy just to hold her and he wanted to keep her body warm so she would not get sick.

He was worried what to say about when he would return he was not certain he would be able to. He knew the guards where he was going hated him and he would not back down. "If i am able to return we will be leaving just after night fall with the Jarvis on our flank. We are both going to the islands of our youth never to return. " He said softly knowing that they would not be bothered by their nations there it would be foolish to attack such a defensible location.

"Tomorrow i need you to promise me you will for no reason leave this home. No matter what you see or hear, it will not be easy for you but it is of dyer importance. " He spoke softly but sternly kissing her cheek he knew he was not sure what she was going to do but he hoped she would listen. The closer it got the more and more nervous he grew it was going to be truthfully the most dangerous thing he had ever done.

Back
Top Bottom