Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the Gypsy Trade (Valanaer)

The entire table erupted into laughter at the hilarious ending to the story. There were many comments about how harsh Saren was and how cruel the man ended up being to the girl, but one or two of the listeners found it so entertaining, they were nearly on the floor rolling with laughter. Their image of the prince was a playboy who would sleep with anyone, so to have a small girl propose such a thing to the playful prince just sent a few over the edge.

Tari laughed and smiled, patting Saren's arm before she took another piece of the large pig sitting on the plate. "Aww, well that's sweet," she mocked with a casual smile. "Nice to know at least someone wants your royal ass." She stuck her tongue out at the man once again, followed by a drink of her own, sweet cider.

The story was funny but Saren couldn't help but being a little embarrassed by it, especially when people associated it with his previous player like attitude. The girl no doubt just had a small crush on him but the thought that she wanted a bit more made him a bit red in the cheeks. Tari removed the embarrassment by teasing him again and he looked over to her a bit surprised that she was going along with all of them. "Hey now, there are a lot of women who want this royal ass, she was simply the cutest and hardest to refuse." He still had no trouble with the ladies, he didn't even flirt and women seemed to flock to him regardless. Not that he responded to them anymore, there was the particular woman holding his affections, but it didn't abolish the fact that plenty of women still wanted a piece of him, whether that was something he should be proud of or not he wasn't sure but it was fact. He still wondered how many suitors Tari had, her beauty outdoing even most Elves from his view and he had a good taste in women.

Saren felt inclined to ask now that she heard about his little proposal, and he did so quietly as others laughed and Ashal continued to poke the fire and keep everyone going. "I am more interested in how many proposals you have received in the past months... I am sure more than a few..." His eyes were quite serious and he didn't turn away from her, not too intense but he was curious. Conversation moved on after the laughs were over as well, Roran discussing a few of the more interesting battles they had taken part in since Saren's takeover. It left them to themselves for a minute and the only thing he did besides look at her was take a few bites of food and a sip of drink while waiting for her response. There was more he wanted to know but for now his interest was peaked by her suitor situation.

Tari continued to nibble on the food sitting in front her for some time before Saren turned to her and began to speak to her. She turned her eyes to him and calmly shook her head. A smile played on her lips at the idea of him being even possibly jealous of what had happened to her during their time apart. "What you forget is that unlike you, we had to remake nearly everything we had." She pointed her fingers towards the man, verbally jabbing at him before taking a drink of ale and setting the cup back down between the two of them. "I had one or two people talking to me about it, but nothing ever took place. Peace was far too important to us to work about such things as marriages." Both of the men in discussion were warriors, one from her own clan and one from the Salamander, and both of them didn't seem to match Tari quite right. Both sets of parents were the ones discussing it seriously, but none of them were very interested in it.

The elf from her clan was one of her better friends; a man who she grew up with which was more of a brother then a romantic interest. The other simply wasn't into her in any way. He was looking more for a member of his own gender then a female. He told Tari several times it wasn't her, or wasn't her fault, but he simply wasn't interested. Tari certainly wasn't offended and joked several times about pairing the two men together and leaving her out of it. The Salamander warrior found it hilarious while the other male wasn't as entertained.

"Cirdan was one of them," she told Saren, gesturing to the thin auburn haired male down the table some ways. He was listening intently to Ashal's story, laughing with the rest of them and seeming to be enjoying himself. "Things didn't work out with him. But a friendship did, for sure." She smiled and took another sip.

Saren was a jealous person as far as Tari was concerned, another man being close to her intimately would bother him and just the thought kind of annoyed him but he didn't let it show, that was until Tari motioned to one of the men. It seemed a competitor was among them and although she said they were just friends it wasn't out of the question that some romantic feelings could develop given the right circumstances. He would save the looks and sizing up for another time, as he was rather confident as usual that he was the better man, though he would no doubt test the suitor by the end of his visit as subtly as possible and without picking on him, as jealousy or not he wouldn't want to be a bad host.

Instead of looking over at the man he turned back to Tari, "Yes, I understand rebuilding probably didn't leave much time for anything else and I tried to do everything I could to help the human village as well as your villages... To be honest though the Elves were hard people to give aid to, you use a lot of your own material, human laborers are of little use, and being as it was my country who did this it took awhile before any of my offers were accepted." He had tried to help Tari and her people and not simply because of her but for all of the Elves, he felt bad about what had been done to them and wanted to try and help as much as he could. He had heard good things from his increased patrols, the villages seemed to be doing well and he was making sure nobody else went after them in their rebuilding period.

Of course having all the people around the table was proof enough that things were going well and their earlier discussions ensured they continued in the right direction. Saren's hopes was even more unity of the races in the future, perhaps when he was king, a fate he was getting more comfortable with, that his court would contain other races as well, maybe even his queen but that was a far off thought. Nevertheless he shot a look over at Tari again and smiled, she would never know the reason behind that smile but he couldn't help it, it may be a long way off and he wasn't entirely sure yet but he loved her and that was not something he had felt towards anyone before. "Tell me, how has your family been? I know the tribes have been doing alright but I am curious to know about your loved ones..."

Tari eyed Saren, noting hints of jealousy in his expression, no matter how much he wanted to hide it. She set her hand on his kneed beneath the table, giving a secure touch. Nothing more was said, as the man decided to change the topic and the woman went right along with it. She withdrew her hand and placed it back on top of the table before taking another slice of the meat and biting into it. She took a moment to sort through her thoughts before choosing to speak and answer the question.

"My family is doing well," she told him with a faint smile on her lips. "Both of my parents are alive and kicking, doing what they do best; ordering others around, arguing, mentoring, brewing..." Her words were almost teasing the parents, but every word she spoke was truth, and she let it come through in her voice. "Not taking over, of course, but they're giving their own opinions on what's to go on in the village."

Despite his best efforts Tari seemed to see through him to the jealousy and to comfort him she put her hand on his knee. It helped of course but he hadn't planned on letting the jealousy ruin the fun. It was nice to hear about her family though and he gave a smile thinking about how her parents must be similar to her, strong and opinionated. "Well I am glad they are alright, I hope to one day meet them as I am sure they are very good people if they raised you. Although I assume they wouldn't want to meet me anytime soon." He said the last part with a chuckle, it was just the way things were, most Elves even if they saw what he was trying to do had a hard time looking past his last name and what his brother did. Sure most were kind in the recent days and the group that came with Tari seemed to tolerate him but at the same time most of them didn't much care to converse with him outside of business, not yet.

Saren began eating some of the soup he hadn't touched yet, dropping in a few vegetables from the plate and a couple pieces of pork he pulled apart a tossed in. It tasted better that way to him and as he ate it he took the chance to listen to the idle chatter again. Ashal and Roran were no longer speaking but a few of the visitors were. It seemed they were talking about some festival the elders had been speaking of having and it interested the prince greatly. It was a brilliant idea after a time of hardship and if he could gear it towards both humans and elves it could be just the thing the country needed to bring everyone together. He could invite those godforsaken gypsies as long as they brought pieces and products from all over, he could purchase some and use them as prizes for games or tournaments, he could even have a large week long feast to go along with it all. He didn't say anything but it was something he would have to seriously consider, it would bring together the races and possibly provide the morale boost they needed. He could even invite other allied nations to compete if he wanted, so many possibilities. He would have to bring it up to Tari later and see what she thought, for now he didn't want to speak it aloud for fear of others hearing.

Tari gave a small shrug, a smile crossing her lips. "In time, they probably will," she told him. Her attention turned away just as Saren's did, shifting back to the rest of the conversations around the table. A few sitting there had good ideas, talking about the idea of a festival. She didn't give any input, but instead listened to the ideas that other had, agreeing with most, if not all of the thoughts. A festival was a perfect way to celebrate not only the new reign of the younger prince, but the joining of the two races in the beginning of peace. With so many new stands and races in the city, Tari expected that several other negotiations had gone well and they would be invited to whatever finally came into plan. It was a brilliant idea, and if they brought in representatives of other races to assist in the planning, it would go off perfectly.

The food was nearly gone by now and the waitress returned with another bow. "Is there anything else you would like, your highness?" she asked, falling back into her polite tone she had used when delivering the food. Many of the travellers seemed to be filling, having drunk their share of the tavern's ale, keeping up with many of the knights at the table. Tari looked over and gave a small shake of her head to Saren. "Not for our side," she informed him.

Saren was glad to hear that there was a chance her parents would want to meet him eventually but the more pressing matter of the festival was still taking up most of his attention, in fact he zoned out for a bit planning it all out in his head. It was rare that he put the intelligence of his to work before becoming the new crown prince but now he was always having to deal with economical issues and things dealing with the kingdom so he ran through a budget and several ideas in his head on the spot. Sure it wasn't perfect but the more he thought the better an idea he found it to be and if they worked it out well they could make money off of it as well as bringing in even more stalls and perhaps even some traveling merchants and troupes. He continued to think on it until the waitress returned and only then did he really notice how much of the food and such was gone, it seemed the night had began coming to an end without him even noticing.

The prince quickly looked over to Tari, seeing that they were done he turned back and shook his head, "No thank you, it was wonderful as usual, tell Tom thank you for showing us such hospitality once again." He gave her a small smile before receiving another unwanted bow as she ran off to inform the owner that they were done. Saren reached into a bag on his side and dug through it, pulling out a few very nice silver coins and taking them in his hand, four for the meal and one for the waitress, she served them every time and they always received great service. When she came back he paid for the meal without even informing the table and gave her the extra silver coin, her face lighting up with a smile as always when he tipped her, a small "Thank you Saren..." Slipping out in a low voice, her familiarity with him taking over for a moment and making the prince happy.

Once he paid it was time to get up and out though, the prince finishing his ale before standing up and looking at the people around the table, "I am glad to have shared this meal with all of you and I hope this isn't the only time we spend together while you are here. I would also like to take this opportunity to extend an invitation to all of you to treat the castle and this city like your home and if you ever need anything me or my knights will be glad to help out, even if you just need directions. And also feel free to attend any of the training sessions the knights have if that interests you, other than that I am sure you can find plenty of interesting things around the city." With that he gave them all a smile as his knights finished their drinks and stood as well, every one of them knowing while the night was fun they had to sleep before too long and be ready for morning training. Saren was use to operating on little sleep though and would mind spending a bit more of his time with Tari, if she didn't have plans to sleep.

Many of the travellers complained or groaned as the knights began to rise. "Night's not over!" one of them advised, waving his hand towards Saren, almost telling the man to silence his words.

"Night's over!" Tari responded, standing up as well. "Because you're all coming to the morning training." There were some arguments, but she quickly silenced them with a wave of her hand. "We've all been invited and it's important for us to learn about our new friends, is it not?" She gave a smile to the knights and stepped behind her chair. "Besides, we've been travelling all day. Sleep is important. We can spend our time out late tomorrow." The group gave a soft cheer, taking Tari's words as a promise, and joined the rest of the table on their feet. Tari gave Saren a small nod and followed the group as they began to leave the pub.

Again, Roran had the women at his side, but only the human female was hanging off his arm. The elf was too busy using hand gestures to explain her own morning training routine, curious as to how it possibly varied from the human male's.

Saren was glad to have Tari's support, ending the party didn't seem to be favorable but they would thank him in the morning after showing up at the training grounds, they always trained hard and recently it had been even more strenuous. "Well if you are all coming tomorrow be ready, we start rather early." With that he followed everyone out, looking at Tari and catching up to walk by her side as everyone else chatted during the walk. Roran seemed to be having fun, he had a human woman hanging off his arm and an Elven woman keeping his interest with talk of morning training routines which seemed to interest him quite a bit, hearing how they trained being important to a knight. Saren was only interest in one thing though and that was Tari, he looked over at her occasionally as they walked back towards the castle, saying a few things but nothing of great importance, that was until they all reached the rooms.

As the knights split off from the group and all the other travelers went to their rooms Saren went to Tari's door with her a small smile on his face before speaking, "I am glad you are here Tari... It's only a shame we do not have more time to talk tonight, I feel like we have much to discuss." With that he waited until nobody was looking and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead, turning after that and heading into his own room, walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge. He had wanted to speak to her more but he didn't want to sound to forward, inviting her to his room being a bit assuming and if she wished to sleep it would be no good. He had insinuated he would like to spend more time with her but if she didn't come through his door that night he would just have to count his blessings and be happy she was near him again and that they had plenty of time to talk and be together now that she was in the city.

Tari followed Saren back towards her room, remaining on 'her' side of the hall until they got to the doors. Everyone else had vanished, either into their own rooms or into another room so spend time with someone until they felt it was late enough. Tari on the other hand, waited outside with the prince. She gave him a smile in return and turned to her room as he went into his own. She took some time to herself, changing into far more comfortable clothing and washing off her face in the water bowl placed in her room. Within an hour, she was sliding back out of her room, checking the hallway, and knocking on the man's door.

If for no other reason, she would simply just be in the same room as him. She had no plans to sleep with the man that night, or certainly didn't want to go in there for that reason, but spending time with the man she had missed was something else completely. And now that they had time together, Tari planned on taking advantage of that.

Saren wasn't laying down when he heard the knock at the door, in fact he had changed into something more comfortable and was sitting on the edge of the bed zoned out a bit, thinking more than anything. The knock brought him to attention though and a smile came on his face, as he presumed it was Tari coming over to say hi. He stood up from the bed and walked over, giving a second to seem nonchalant and then opening the door to see nothing other than the beautiful elf standing before him. He smiled visibly this time, a soft expression on his face as he stepped to the side and invited her in, wanting nothing more than to spend some time with her. "Come in please, I was hoping you would come by." There was no innuendo or tone trying to lean towards sex, that was not why he wanted her to come over, that was not why he had feelings for her.

After getting her inside her closed the door, locking it just in case someone decided to stop by from her group of companions, not wanting to reveal it when Tari hadn't said anything yet. With that taken care of he made his way over to the bed and sat down on the edge, patting the bed next to her for if she wanted to sit. His room hadn't changed much, it was about the same it had ever been although there seemed to be a few more trinkets and such spread about, some beautiful pieces and some just strange that suited his tastes. Other than that the chests and trunks were still in place and he seemed to be about the same as ever. "It is good that we get some time alone... I wanted to talk freely with you at some point."

The elf entered into the room with a smile, moving to the side to allow the man to close the door. She looked around the room as she started towards the bed. Nothing had changed and she wasn't surprised by that either. The man never seemed to be one to treasure the little items, and that was certainly one of the things that drew Tari to him. Instead of sitting on the bed, Tari slipped in between the prince's lips, resting her hands on the man's shoulders with a short smile painted on her lips. The look in her eyes certainly wasn't a look of lust like Saren would typically get from a woman in this position, but more of compassion. "I'll be around for a while," she assured him, placing a light kiss on his forehead.

She slowly pulled back, brushing strands of hair from his face before her emerald eyes met with his own blue ones. "So... we can being catching up now?" she asked, playing with the tips of his hair with her own thin fingers.

Saren was quite surprised when Tari got right up on him, her arms over his shoulder and a smile on her lips that made him quite happy. The kiss on the forehead was nice too and her reassurance definitely made him feel better but just having her around would have been enough. As their eyes met and she played with his hair he wanted nothing more than to stay that way and he would for as long as they could, the chance to catch up not meaning they had to move, they could talk in their current position and he wasn't in a rush to have sex or anything of the sort, he just wanted to catch up and perhaps kiss her to make up for lost time. Besides they had all night and while he wouldn't ask her to do so he figured she would sleep in the same room as him, the door being locked allowing them to do so without worry and the closeness would make him happy.

"I really am glad you are here, right here with me... For awhile I thought I wouldn't see you again." He had considered the possibility for awhile after he left her, the departure had been friendly but there were tough times ahead and Tari loved her people but it seemed fate had other plans and she was now in the city, in his room as the Elven representative. "What I really want to know is how you have been doing Tari... Tell me everything that's happened since we've been apart." He wanted to hear about it but most importantly he wanted to continue to get to know her, sure it seemed they both had feelings for one another but truthfully they hadn't been together that long and even with the natural feel of things he was sure there were things about her he didn't know and things he hadn't shared with her quite yet.

Tari let out a soft sigh, breaking her gaze to allow her eyes to travel upwards along the wall behind the man. "Not much else to add," she told him. "I did a lot of work on making peace again. Rebuilt my village, assisted with the human's near by, once ours was settled, fixed what needed to be done." She shrugged her shoulders lightly and let her eyes close ever so slightly before turning back to look at the man. "Nothing happened with me between anyone. I've been too busy to do more then that." Her smile faded as her fingers continued to move through the man's hair, eyeing the length of it.

"I'm quite surprised you've changed," she told him with a smile. "I expected you to have slept with plenty of people while I was gone."

"Well I can at least be glad that you have been so busy that your time didn't become devoted to a male..." He almost seemed to pout, like the very idea made him upset and it did, even hearing of how she had been arranged, even if it hadn't been a success, had caused him a good deal of jealousy, the idea that any man other than himself had touched or kissed her in a familiar way was unpleasant. She seemed to have the same thoughts though and voiced her concern, having expected him to sleep around and forget about her in an instant. He couldn't blame her, in truth he was just as surprised by it as she was, he had come to terms that he loved her quickly but the fact that the thought of sleeping with another women no longer excited him was completely off-putting. Not in a bad way but it seemed abnormal at first.

"Do not worry, I haven't touched another woman in such a way since I left you in the village... I only wanted you." Saren leaned in and kissed the woman, his forehead touching hers after it was over and his arms wrapped around her body intimately. "I am sure you are not the only one surprised by this change in me though, nobody ever thought I would become the serious prince nor did they think I would become a one girl kind of guy but here we are..." Saren's leaned in and kissed her once again before leaning back again and looking in her eyes, "You know no woman has captured me before, I was always the wild lustful prince... What do you think about being the one to finally capture me?" A slight smirk appeared on his lips as he awaited her answer, a bit of playfulness obvious. It was the truth though, out of all the women who wanted him only Tari had successfully caught him, from their questionable start to their long time apart she had him from the beginning.

Tari inched closer as Saren held her close to him. She pressed a kiss against his lips as soon as his lips had landed on hers. She held them there for the longest time, but when the prince pulled back, she allowed the touch to break, listening to the man speak once again. "It was quite surprising," she agreed. She was fully ready to return to the city to find out that Saren had continued in his wild ways, as a sort of rebelling statement against either his new job or loosing the elf he had bought less then a week before. The idea that the prince hadn't bothered to even touch another woman meant that Tari had to have some sort of impact on the man in front of her.

Her smile seemed to fade as Saren came out with the idea that Tari had 'captured' him. "I'd have to say, I never imagined something like that would happen." She wouldn't be surprised if Saren told her the same sort of thing. "But since it has, it... I don't regret it." She left the true meaning up to the man in front of her, but either way, she knew what she meant. She certainly didn't regret what had happened in any way, but she enjoyed what had happened and more then anything, she was proud that she could even attempt to make such a bond between the two races.

Saren chuckled a bit when she spoke of not regretting it, "Well it's a relief to hear you don't regret it all, I mean if you regretted it I would be a very sad guy... Though thinking back I believe one misstep would have made things turn out much different than they are now." That was no doubt an understatement, with how things started if he had pushed even a bit farther or hadn't given her the freedom he did it could have been a much different story. Especially with the magic suppressor. Of course they seemed to be naturally drawn to each other, his personality and hers meshing quite nicely and while he was a cock bastard he had those moments of kindness that brought them together so well. Even now if one of them had found someone else it could be a very different reunion but it seemed that hand't happened either, he hadn't wanted to and although she hadn't said it directly Saren had a feeling Tari didn't want another man either.

Suddenly a smirk appeared on his face as he looked at her, "You know tomorrow we should have a rematch in front of everyone, just for fun if you want to, I am sure it would make everyone happy. Though if there is a warrior better than you in your company that could be quite fun as well." He tilted his head a bit and shook it off, "Eh, nevermind, that will come tomorrow, tonight I just want to enjoy being with you." He said with a smile, he leaned back a bit with her in his arms so she was on top of him and leaned up to kiss her gently again. "Hey... Remember near the time when we first met, that icy kiss, remember how you dared me?" He asked with a mischievousness smile, that was an interesting incident that had shown just how cocky he was. If she had chosen to she could have frozen him solid but being who he was he had kissed her anyways and it was a bit electrifying.

The elf shifted her weight from one foot to the other as Saren spoke. Without words, she agreed to the man's thoughts. For sure, if either one of them had done something different, everything would have changed. Most likely, Tari would have continued to despise the man who was holding her and the chances of her getting away may have changed. There were several other outcomes that may have happened with even just the slightest change in a look from one of them. Even if she thought of it for an entire day, Tari wouldn't be able to think of every possibility that could come out of what had happened between the two of them. Instead of spending time on it, she simply let the thoughts go.

With a small laugh, Tari nodded. "I could take the rematch," she agreed, giving the man a smile. There were one or two warriors that were better then her, simply because they had the male muscle to back up their skill, or were older. She could take them on, with the occasional win, but Tari often times didn't stand a chance against the high powered warriors. Again, her mind was dragged from that idea in favour of the man in front of her. The playful smile returned to his lips and Tari let out a soft sigh. "Yes, I remember." Faintly, but she did remember it. "I doubt it'll be happening like that again."

A rematch with Tari was a good thought, it would be fun and while there would be no kiss if it was a public match he could see if she had become rusty in their time apart. His mind was more focused on the icy kiss they had when they first met, her attempt to keep him away, a failed attempt but an attempt regardless. "Well I would think you wouldn't be trying to freeze me nowadays but who knows, perhaps if I make you mad I will be but threatened with your icy glare and lips once more." Saren leaned in very close and looked at her for a second before whispering gently in her ear, "Not that I don't remember that kiss quite fondly but I do think I prefer the normal warm feel of your lips..." Saren was still not trying to take it much farther but he wanted to kiss every part of her and he made his way from her soft neck back to her lips, kissing along the way and finally ending it with a much deeper lip to lip kiss.

When it finally ended he sighed satisfied, "It is nice to have you here, are you going to stay with me tonight?" Once again he asked with no obvious intentions, he just wanted to know if she would be sleeping in his room or going back to hers after they spent some time together. It didn't matter either way but everything else aside he just wanted her as near as possible for as long as possible. Just having her so close was good enough for him at the time though and as he felt her warmth against him and her soft body in his hands. She truly was beautiful and he knew the beauty when he saw it, his past life giving him a great deal of experience when it came to attractive women. Elf or not she had a charm and body that simply added to her stunning personality and the prince was quite smitten with her, finding the woman to be not only beautiful but extremely thrilling to be with, in and out of the bedroom. He just wanted to spend more time with her and find out every little thing about her.

Tari let another smile take her lips just as Saren touched her again. She held the kiss just as long as the prince did and hesitated as he pulled away, but slowly released him anyway. "I was planning on it," she confessed, inching closer to the man once again. With a slight shift in her weight, she had her stomach flat against Saren's chest. She took a moment to fall into her own thoughts, her eyes tracing the man's facial features while her slender fingers took a chance to play with the tips of his hair once again. She slowly slid back, to the outer reach of the man's arms, and moved to his side, sitting on the bed facing him. After a long day of travelling, the man's bed was a pleasant change.

Without waiting another moment, she laid back, falling onto the bed with a cheerful hum. Her fingers spread out, gliding over the silk beneath her. "I think I missed your bed more then you." The tone of her voice was joking, even playful, but either way, it was truthful. She did miss how enjoyable and comfortable the bed was, certainly more comfortable then the bed in the other room and far better then her bed at home.

Saren's was glad to hear that Tari was going to stay in his room, it made him feel more comfortable with her around and to be able to simply lay next to her he was sure he would sleep well. The prince didn't move as she inched closer and played with his hair yet again, it was actually kind of nice. His hair was a bit longer than it use to be but he simply hadn't felt like taking time out of his day to get it trimmed and it really didn't look so bad and Tari seemed rather fond of it, it made him think about keeping it that length. When she moved to the side he simply turned his head and watched her, a smile on his face as she moved her hands and body around on the bed a bit. "Ah I see how it is, you came in here for the bed well don't let me get in the way, enjoy it, I will sulk on this side of the bed."

Saren turned over on his side on the bed looking away from Tari and burying his head in a pillow to give the impression of sulking. He never acted like that in front of other people, he felt incredibly comfortable around her so it didn't seem like anything different but it was. Truth was he didn't dislike seeing her enjoy the bed, he had remembered how much she enjoyed it the first time around and had done his best to make it even more comfortable than before, the silk and mattress both the best possible. One thing that had really changed though were the number of pillows, when before it was equipped for only one person, as the prince had only ever used women and never had them sleep over, now their were enough for two, further proof he wasn't the exact same person she remembered.

The elf took a moment to herself, allowing the man to sulk on his own before she made any move on the bed. She had taken enough time feeling the bed again and took the time to notice the second pillow laid on the bed. She turned ever so slightly and inched closer to the man. Her hand ran over his back, moving her hand in a slow circle while she leaned in and placed a kiss on the back of the man's head. Although she had never been into the romance part of a relationship, something about the man gave her what could only be described as 'warm fuzzies', warming her in ways she had never truly felt before.

"Go sulk on the floor," she commented, nudging the man lightly before she pulled back and laid on her back, taking over the new second pillow sitting calmly on the bed. "I don't want sulking children on the bed."

Saren was a bit surprised to feel Tari's hand on his back but it felt rather good, the slow circles followed by the kiss on his head being intimate and more so than he expected. It wasn't a bad thing though, before meeting her of course the act would have disgusted him and he would most likely have requested whoever had done so to leave his room but with her it felt different, pleasant. So he simply smiled where she couldn't see him and enjoyed the feeling while letting himself get comfortable on the bed. Her playful attitude made it impossible for him to simply relax though, his attitude changing as she called him a child and told him to sleep on the floor. The prince rolled over with a smirk on his face and got himself on top of Tari quickly, the elf being on her back making it rather easy.

He spoke in Elven again, his sulking no longer the point and so he picked up her favored language again, "Oh, I am a child am I?" The prince slowly leaned in but he didn't kiss her, instead he kept his lips close to hers without going all the way, "So I suppose that means you don't want to kiss me..." His voice was low and his eyes were locked with hers as he spoke, his lips so close to hers as his body hovered above. Saren knew that soon they needed to sleep whether they liked it or not, the next day would be hard, but first he wanted Tari to admit that he was no child or admit that she had feelings for a child, either way he would win and then both his sulking and tempting would stop.

Tari raised one of her eyebrows as the prince spoke. "You really have no idea how old I am, do you," she commented. Although she really wasn't that old, no older then the prince could have been, she still felt the need to tease the man who was now hovering over her. To people who weren't used to living around Elves, it was difficult for most to guess the proper ages of an elf. There were certain signs and changed to look for in one of the immortal beings, many of which Tari had memorized years ago, but she wasn't about to spill them to the man in front of her. Another smile played on her lips as she took the chance to wrap her arms around the man's neck. "For all you may know, you are a child to me." A large part of her knew that wasn't true, but for the conversation at hand, she felt the need to continue to tease the man.

It tugged on her mind what the man was doing, the poses he was taking and more importantly the words coming out of his mouth. She noted the flip-flop in languages, but swiftly brushed it off. If the man cared to speak in his own tongue more, then Tari could still understand him and may flip along with him just out of habit and courtesy. Until then, she continued to use her own, more comfortable, language.

Back
Top Bottom