Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperate Avatar Help!

Hello there! I wasnt sure if this was the thread to ask, but I need help getting an avatar. As some of you know I'm using the internet on a flip phone and have no way to save pics from sites and edit. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to help me. I'm specifically wanting one of a red head, anime or real. If anyone can I greatly appreciate it.

I can certainly help you out; you can check my thread in this section to see a preview of my work. I would be happy to discuss details here, or over private message, should you wish for me to help you out.

Oh, I would love for you to help me. I'm looking for, specifically, a real avatar of a red head. Doesn't have to be someone famous either but I wouldn't mind if it is. :) I love kinky things like cuffs or blindfolds so that's another idea. Lol. Do you need more ideas, hon?

No, I'll see if I can get something nice and slick made for you. I do want to know the dimensions you want, however. My avatar is 150 x 150 pixels. Do you like that size, or would you prefer a smaller one?

Okay, this is my first concept. I wasn't sure what you were looking for in the model, besides the red hair, but I thought she looked "hot" enough. I added some simple effects, to try and make it a bit more interesting looking. If you dislike that direction, I can make it more simple. I'm also open to moving her around a little bit, or maybe decreasing her size a bit. I can also make the avatar itself smaller if you were looking for a smaller size.

So, tell me what you think when you can, and I'll make any appropriate adjustments.

FirecrotchI.png

Back
Top Bottom