Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Passionate Guardians [Spynmaster & vampire07]

Vance was surprised when Lillian suddenly had him against the wall so forcefully, shouting angrily as if he had done something wrong. Clearly she was at an emotional high, so her rage was understandable. But this was clearly uncalled for. He suddenly pushed back with his own telekinesis, shoving her at the other end of the room and against the wall.

"Listen, and listen carefully." Vance said calmly, but with a slightly pissed look on his face. "I had nothing to do with all of this. I'm just as shocked by this invasion as you are, and I want justice and vengence just as much as you do. But fighting each other is not going to solve ANYTHING. We have to take a moment and figure out the next course of action before they start coming after us, okay?" He was a little afraid of her strength given their last fight, but he knew he had to try to reason with her. "I want to help you, but you can't keep lashing at me every time you get pissed, alright?"

With him shoving her into the wall she glared at him. "ALL I WANTED FROM YOu IS INFORMATION!!!!! Why do you think pinned you to the wall? Everytime I ask for information you dodge the question EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!!!" She yelled at him as her body shook from rage and fear. Was he dodging her questions because he didn't know and they were stumbling in the dark at the mercy of others.

"Why won't you answer me questions.......Why won't you answer me..WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!" She was in tears and she hated to be at his mercy. Tired and worn she worked a brick loose throwing it at him to weaken his hold. Once it had loosen up she took off running from him seeing he would never answer her why they were like this and why them. Accepting he rather keep her in the dark she ran to the woods on her parents property. The branches slapped at her face leaving scratches and cuts but there was a bag left with clothes in an old shed. Reaching there she noticed it was destroyed but she punched through the floor boards seeing the bag there. "Hello sweetie." She breathed as she managed to calm down since he wasn't there. Getting undressed she pulled on a pair of jeans and sneakers and a halter top was placed. Pulling her brown hair back she tied it back then sat down on a rock covering her face wondering why Vance was avoiding questions like her parents were. Perhaps she was hard on him but she wanted answers. Before she could clear her mind of this bothersome ordeal something large tackled her into the splitered shed as a piece of it ripped through her arm.

In pain as she rammed her hand into the figure's chest but its hand went around her neck cutting the air off to her lungs. Lillian kicked and struggled under the large alien like creature.

Vance was nearly hit with the brick, but his quick reflexes managed to dodge it. Unfortunately, this allowed Lillian to escape his psionic hold, leaving Vance by himself. "Lillian, WAIT!" Vance shouted, but she was already on her way.

He followed her the best he could, tracking her unique energy signature, all the way to the forest. However, he was too late to stop her from making a rash decision as she was lifted into the air by a feral-looking alien, resembling a cross between a bear and a cat. On top of its should sat a woman with dark skin and dark lavender hair in rugged, tight-fitting clothes.

"I heard someone beat Raven, but you...?" the woman cackled at Lillian as the beast held her. "Of all the things...oh well, it doesn't matter. Now you're gonna get what's coming to you, little girl. No one messes with Eclipsion and gets away with it." She smirked as she commanded the beast to claw Lillian.

Lillian was struggling to hold on but she grabbed a large 2X4 and rammed it into the creature's neck making it back off. Coughing as she flipped back onto her feet. Her left arm bleeding but in seconds her normal clothes shifted into armor. The shirt turned into a golden chest plate with her family's crest and the jeans turned into a leather skirt. She looked like a roman soldier as the piece of owood turned into a long blade.

Not knowing what was going on as she reached down into the bag pulling out a leather bullwhip. Soemthing she bought long ago without her parents knowing. The creature lashed out at Lillian but it was slashed at by the whip as the tip of the whip was laced with metal shavings that would tear into an elephant's hide. Ignoring the familiar signature in her area with her bouncing around as if her freely bleeding wound was nothing.

The beast stumbled back as Lillian hit it, while the woman watched Lillian transform into armor, changing everything she touched into her advantage.

"Now this is curiously interesting." she said. "You know, it's really too bad that we have to fight on opposite sides. You could join us. We're an equal opportunity employer. It's better than being on the losing side, after all." she winked as she watched the beast charge angrily, clearly enraged at Lillian at it roared ferociously.

Lillian didn't pay attention to the woman's ploy to distract her but when the beast charged she kicked off the ground dodging to the side missing the massive claws. "Please, whatever side I'm on we won't go down without a fight, Harpy." Lillian commented but noticed Vance was nearby and was standing there. Smirking as she landed on the ground grabbing the spiked 2x4 but turned in time as the beast lunged at her pinning her to the ground but both become lifeless.

The hit knocked the wind out of her but the wooden spike went through the beast's chest with force it went right into the spine. After coughing over the beast's stentch Lillian forced the dead body off of her as she was covered in blood. "Agh! Digusting..."

"You can say that again..." Vance said. "That monster does not smell like a natural creature..."

As the woman watched her waste her familiar, her expression darkened into high annoyance. "That was faster than I had hoped." she said, jumping down. "But now I get to tear you to pieces."

With that, the woman made long metal claws appear on her arms, razor-sharp, taking a stance that hinted that she might be a little faster and more agile, similar to a cat.

"I think you'll need to change your battle style a bit." Vance commented.

Back
Top Bottom