Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D'You Want to Play Questions

Would you be shocked to know....you've reminded me of yet ANOTHER song?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6duYKdT7j8&feature=related[/video]

Sam Smith routinely talks to God. Not the way most people do, i.e. in praying, but actually has conversations with the Almighty! One day he tells God, "My life would be much improved if I won the lottery!" That night's awards are made and Sam's not a winner. So he reminds the Master of the Universe: "I'd be in good shape if only I won the lottery!" And the following day he is once again S.O.L. So he reproves God: "Why are you fighting me so hard on this?" A thundering voice is heard from on high: "Sammy, bubeleh, meet me halfway - buy a ticket!"

(I'll take that as a "no") :p

Would it be okay if I bought the two of us a lottery ticket to share, write your name and mine on it, and if it's the big winner, split the jack pot with you?

(And you have an email, kind Sir...) :)

(You sound just like my husband now! :mad: ) *Laughs!*

Why do you have to be such a party pooper and burst my bubble?

*Sniggles* Oh, is THAT what you're doing? Can you not think of better (and more fun) ways in which you could play with me? *Winks*

Do you know how much you are turning me on? Wouldn't it be fun if we made a mess together?

Should Webster be using your name when defining the word "fun"?

Fun: see XXtraPrince!!! He is the most charming, sexy, fun, witty, playful guy to be around!!

Does he not look like a "ball of fun"?

Noah_webster_small.png

Freemasonry is the oldest men's fraternity in existence. In addition to basic or "Blue Lodge" masonry, there are the York and Scottish Rites, the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, the Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm, and several other appendant bodies. There are also organizations for the wives, mothers and daughters of Masons. The famous Shriners' Hospitals are administered by this group. Anything else you'd like to know?

Back
Top Bottom