Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cove

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Cecilie Marie Forrester
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Hawthorn, 9.5 inches, Phoenix Tail Feather, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, fitted green knit top, sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Ryan, Nicko, Katy

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled up at Ryan and nodded. She loved how it felt when he touched her, looked at her. It just felt right and he made her feel special making all her troubles and her past seem so far away. "Sounds perfect to me," she said with a soft giggle. She giggled a bit more when he called out to Nicko and Katy. "Have you ever seen fireworks before?" she then asked him. "I've never lit the larger sorts before. But I've seen them. They light them off every July back in the states. I've done some smaller ones in the past though." She smiled, her eyes sparkling as she looked at him. "You'll love them. They make the coolest noises!"

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Black Slacks, Black button up dress shirt, Black work boots
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Ashley

(Before Dinner)

Riku giggled at Ashley's joke she thought it was adorable even if it was a cheesy pun Riku was flattered by it and it definitely brought a smile to the woman's face. She then laid out the blanket and placed the two charms on it that she mentioned and another to keep the blanket in place when she finished she walked over to Ashley and wrapped her arms around the woman's waist, "Mm I am so ready for this night and I am so happy that I'm here with you love" ,Riku stated right before planting a soft kiss on Ashley's neck.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Dark Blue Jeans, Blue Button Up T-Shirt, Black Converse Sneakers
Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Cecilie

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Ryan, Katy, Cecilie

(After Dinner and Detention)
When Nicko got to the blanket he used his wand to dry himself off then put his clothes back on. When Cecilie asked Ryan if he had ever seen fireworks he nodded, "I've never seen muggle fireworks only magical ones so I am excited to compare the two here tonight as I have both kinds in my back pack" ,Ryan stated in response. He was so happy to have met Cecilie and to be with friends. Ryan got up and grabbed his back pack and began to empty out the fireworks he had inside it, when he finished emptying the bag he looked to Cecilie, "Would you like to light them off with me?" ,he asked with a smile.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled and giggled. "I'd love to light them with you. As I said, I've never lit up the bigger sorts before so this should be fun." She clapped a bit and then ran her fingers through her hair. "I'm excited to see what kinds you have actually." Her eyes glittered a bit with mischievous anticipation. She then reached for Cinnamon and let the snake wrap about her wrist and kissed her.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Ravenclaw attire outside of classroom, geared for the Cove.
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Riku

(Dinner Time)

Ashley blushed a very bright shade of red, the kiss on the back of the neck giving her goosebumps. She almost dropped the one thing she had in her hands, but was able to keep a hold. She gestured to the grill in a flustered way, not totally knowing how to respond. She had been flirting a good bit, but now she knew that Riku was certainly also into everything.

"Well, um... we need to get the grill started soon... so we can actually eat. That is a good job with the charms, and I am very certain we will not be bothered by any troubles during our meal at all."

The red of her cheeks deepened again, as the word "eat" now was shamelessly popping into her head about other matters.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core

(Before Dinner)

"Hm you're absolutely right we should get the grill started" ,Riku stated with a small giggle. She was glad they were both alone and able to spend time together she wanted to get to know Ashley and she had a feeling they were going to get to know each other very well as the night went on. Riku helped Ashley get the grill started then waited for further instruction on what the woman needed help with for Riku didn't want her to have to do all the work.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan smiled when Cecilie said that she wanted to light them off with him, he then looked to Katy and Nicko, "You two sit back, relax, and enjoy the show" ,he stated before grabbing what looked like a box with a wick. He made his way down the beach far enough away from Katy and Nicko and motioned for Cecilie to come closer to him so that she would be safe as well. He then lit the wick and backed away enough so that he wouldn't get hit. The first firework was a glorified sparkler that made noise but it was still pretty and very colorful, Ryan's face lit up with happiness as it went off.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner Time)

Ashley smiled and she watched as Riku put the grill together. She then turned the grill on, smiling as she got a bowl to set on one of the spaces that was like a burner on a stove. She set a pan down, smiling as she put some butter into it as she spoke to Riku.

"This is going to be the herb braze for the seafood. I am going to chop some garlic and you stir in each of the other herbs there. I listed them on this little sheet here... and I hope that is not too out there for doing that."

She bit her lip, really hoping that she was not coming off as OCD or uptight. She just knew how to make seafood taste really good.

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko,Ryan,Cecile
Katy had gotten to the blanket and after putting on her cloths after drying off with magic she sat down next to Nicko. she snuggled up with his arm as the first firework went off and she said "oh wow that one was so pretty ". she was in perfect bliss her first day at a new school and she got to make some cool new friends and on top of that she found someone to be her boy friend.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie grinned and moved to be near Ryan as he set up the fireworks he planned to light up for the little show. When both Nicko and Katy were situated and she was tucked up against Ryan, Cinnamon still wrapped up happily about her wrist, she looked over at Ryan. "Okay, I'm ready," she said with a giggle. When he lit the first of the fireworks and it did its thing, she couldn't help but smile. She especially loved Ryan's reaction to it, that was something she'd never tire of. Ever. "Awesome, isn't it?" she said, more than asked. She then leaned a little closer to him so that he knew she appreciated it just as much as he did.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

"Alright sounds good to me" ,Riku stated as she looked at the list. She liked that Ashley had little things like that figured out it showed she cared how the food came out and that she wanted them to both enjoy it. Riku followed the list and stirred in every thing in the order it was listed. When she had finished doing that she looked to Ashley and smiled, "Alright so what's next love"?

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"It was pretty just like you" ,Nicko stated in response to what Katy said about the firework. He gave her a cute smile then put his hand in hers as he watched Ryan set up the next firework. "That last one was most indeed awesome" ,Ryan stated excitedly. "This next one is a magic firework so we'll see how the two compare eh?" ,he stated as he set the next one up. When Ryan lit the wick he moved back again so that he was at a safe distance before the firework went off. The firework wasn't loud but it shot up into the sky and exploded into a picture of a unicorn that galloped away into the night sky.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner Time)

"Well, I was thinking, as we are here on the beach, the meat and fruit and regular salads would be the most, but I do have one loaf of really good bread that will be great with it as garlic toast."

Ashley placed two whole bulbs of garlic on the grill, letting them roast as she then took the cod steaks and moved them into another container that was charmed for the purpose of marination. She placed them in it with the scallops, then poured a fourth of the butter and herb mix in with a bit of malt vinegar and oil, closing it and allowing it to infuse the flavors. She then set the lobsters and crabs in pot that was in one side, having put in just enough water and put on the lid. As she did that, she moved the large tiger shrimp and prawns over to Riku. They were shelled, beheaded, detailed, and De-veined already, and she smiled as she explained what to do.

"With those, put them on these skewers, alternating the shrimp and prawns with each other. Some people leave the tails on, but I think it wastes cooking time. Then just brush some of the herb and butter mixture on both sides and place them in the middle."

Ashley then kissed Riku, as the meal was going to be ready much faster than it looked.

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Nicko,Ryan,Cecile
Katy giggled and said "your so sweet Nicko and very handsome too". she took his hand in hers as the next firework shot up into the sky and lit the night sky up with a unicorn running away among the stars. "wow that was great Ryan a unicorn got anymore like that the other one was great too but that one was so cool looking a unicorn". She rested her head against Nicko's chest.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

Riku listened to Ashley's instructions and smiled while nodding letting her know she was listening and understood exactly what to do. She then began to prep the shrimp and prawns then brushed the herb and butter mix on both sides then placed them onto the grill. "There we go should be done soon enough" ,she stated. When Ashley kissed her she kissed back and after the kiss was broken she smiled, "Well that was very nice if I do say so myself I wouldn't mind doing more of that tonight" ,Riku told her. She was enjoying their time together a lot and she didn't want it to end anytime soon.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner Time)

"We.. can eat the salads while we are waiting on the seafood to cook.. like how it happens in a real restaurant. I have some really good salad dressing for the regular salads.. and the fruit salads are a good mix of different really good fruit."

Ashely was very pleased that Riku wanted to do more kissing, but as the shrimp and prawns sizzled she was already thinking about more than kissing. She handed one bowl of salad to Riku, as well as a fork and knife. She then poured a glass of wine for her, having picked a good white to go with the seafood. She then slowly dribbled just a little of the other smaller bottle of the same wine into the bowl with the butter and herbs.

"The wine will cook away, and with the garlic I am adding after it roasts on this burner plate."

She stirred the chopped garlic, then added it to the butter, wine, and herbs and stirred as she nodded and smiled to Riku and taking a bite of her own salad.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie looked over at Ryan and smiled. "So, what did you think?" she asked him. "I know the Muggle ones aren't as spectacular or flashy. I mean, they don't move or do anything tricky. But they sure are loud, aren't they?" she said with a smile, giggling a bit. She then brought Cinnamon up so she could look at her. "They are loud, aren't they?" she spoke to her sand boa before placing her lips upon her and giving her a tiny kiss. "But that's half the fun," she whispered, giving her another kiss. She then looked over to Ryan so she could both see and hear what he had to say about them.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

"Mm Ashley you've made this night very wonderful so far and I am so happy that we're here right now alone together" ,Riku told her. When she mentioned the salads Riku smiled, "I love salad everything you are doing tonight is wonderful thank you so much love" ,Riku stated in response. She listened as Ashley explained everything and watched her work her magic, the woman definitely knew how to cook and Riku could feel her tummy start to rumble a bit in anticipation, "Is there anything else you need help with"?

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Nicko wrapped his arms around Katy when she leaned her head on his chest, he was so happy that she was with him and they were watching such a beautiful display of fireworks together. "Thank you Katy I think you are beautiful and I am so happy to be here with you right now" ,Nicko stated in response to her compliment.

"I think the muggle ones are great it's a nice switch up from the flashy wizard ones I think I like them all equally" ,Ryan stated in response to Cecilie's question. He grabbed another firework and handed it to Cecilie, "Would you like to set off the next one? I think you'll like this one very much" ,he told her. He was having a lot of fun and it definitely showed with the expression on his face, Ryan was loving every moment of this and he was glad he had decided to come out to the cove with everyone and he was even more glad that he ran into Cecilie while heading to the cove.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner Time)

Ashley nodded as she turned over the skewers, moving them for room for the cod and scallops.

"Yes. Use those tongs there, and take out the cod steaks and the scallops and put them on here, Riku."

She had placed the tongs right next to the container, the "steaks" and the large scallops now infused with the flavors. She had made out a space with more than enough room for them, as well as moved the broiler shelf where she could put the bread down in there when it was time.

"I know it seems like it will not all cook at the same time, but they will. The heat is just right in all the areas on its surface."

Ashley then removed the now roasted garlic squeezed it out into another bowl . It was a smooth and creamy consistency, and she slowly sliced the bread length-wise as she watched Riku in case she needed help.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

Riku smiled then picked up the tongs and took out the cod steaks and scallops then placed them on the grill. Everything was looking so delicious and she couldn't wait to eat the food that was being made. She also couldn't wait for after dinner when her and Ashley could just lay down on the blanket and relax and possibly even more, Riku was ready for whatever the night would bring she was also ready to do whatever Ashley wanted her too.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner Time)

Ashley then moved the bread where she and Riku could work on it together, having placed it for a minute or three under the broiler then removed it. She got two of the knives, then showed her how to do it.

"Now just spread the garlic directly on the bread, then a light brush of butter.."

She waited till Riku did her side, the smell very strong but in a good way. Once they were broiled again, the bread would be so good with the seafood. She then sprinkled a bit of the cheese mixture she had brought, each of the seven able to brink out the flavors of the food as well as the bread.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie nodded and smiled. "I hear that. A healthy mix is good, I think. I've always thought combining them was best. You know, get the sounds with the flash. But that's me." She giggled a bit and then nodded again when Ryan asked her if she'd want to set one off. "I'd definitely love to!" she exclaimed. "Want to hold Cinnamon for me while I do?" she asked sheepishly. She bit down on her lip and gave him a 'cute face' as she handed him her sand boa. Then, with a giggle of excitement she went to go set the next firework off and then quickly ran back to where Ryan was, happy with anticipation of what they'd see when it went off.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

Riku continued to help Ashley with the dinner she had a smile on her face the whole time liking everything about the night so far. After she finished putting the garlic and butter onto the bread she took time to enjoy the smell of the food as it all cooked. "Mm everything smells and looks so lovely Ashley, again thank you so much for all of this I've never been treated to something so great in my life this is truly amazing to me and I am grateful for it all" ,Riku told her as she placed a hand on the small of her back.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan happily took Cinnamon and held the snake close to him as Cecilie went to go set off the firework, when she got back to him he gave her a smile then turned his attention to the firework. It was another one o the muggle fireworks he had in his little collection and he was excited to see what this one did. His eyes lit up as the firework shot into the sky then exploded into a circle of color. "That is so pretty I love it" ,he stated. "Well it's only fair you get to set off one of each kind seeing as I did so would you like to set off a wizard one next?" ,Ryan asked kindly.

Nicko watched as the next firework went off and he was just as amazed as Ryan was, like Ryan Nicko never really got the chance to see many muggle fireworks set off and although wizard fireworks were a lot flashier and fancy but the muggle ones were definitely something the two young men could appreciate. The fact that the muggles made something so fantastic without any magic at all was amazing in both Ryan and Nicko's opinion.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Dinner Time)

"I really am glad you are enjoying it already, Riku. I really enjoyed working in the restaurant, as the chef taught me a lot of tricks."

Ashley didn't mention that the woman also taught her some things that she had used in the DADA class, but she wasn't wanting Riku jealous about anything. She then turned over the cod steaks and scallops, the later as big as Gold Eagle coins. She had only gotten three a piece of those, but with the fish and the skewers there was more than enough paired with the lobsters and crabs. She brushed all of the seafood that was exposed with the butter braze, then she removed the lobsters and crabs. She handed a cracker, and nodded to Riku.

"She showed me how to remove the shell from all the areas that matter. Watch me, and you will get all the meat out."

Ashley blushed, never having to teach someone before. Riku was a good student in class, so she knew they could do it. Ashley started with the crab, getting all the shell open and removing all the meat from the claws, legs, and the midsection compartments. The spoon and fork she used, small as they were, got all of the meat and she was slow in doing it as the fish still had to cook. It was the densest of the seafood, and she paused only to remove the skewers and scallops, getting three of each on the large plates for her and Riku.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie smiled at Ryan. "I'd love to set off a wizard one," she said. At that, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and then went to look at the various kinds. Tapping her lip, she looked them over and finally made her choice. She had no idea what the thing would do, but for her that was half the fun. Bringing it up the beach a bit, she set it up and lit it, running back over to Ryan who was still holding Cinnamon for her. As she returned to his side, she looked over at him with happy anticipation and giggled. "Can't wait to see what this one does," she said.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

Riku watched as Ashley taught her how to crack the lobster open and when she was finished Riku did exactly what she was shown and even asked if she was doing things right every now and then. Riku wasn't too used to seafood seeing she lived in the country and a lot of the meals she learned to make consist of beef or chicken, sometimes lamb or pork but that was it so learning how to get the meat out of a lobster was something new and fun to do.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan smiled and blushed a bit when Cecilie kissed him on the cheek he was so happy in that moment that nothing could bring him down. He ran his finger over the snake in his hand while he watched Cecilie make her way down the beach and set the firework off. When she returned and mentioned wondering what the firework was going to do Ryan smiled, "I wonder what it's going to do as well" ,he stated unsure of the kinds of fireworks he picked up when he was in the store his excitement got the best of him and he grabbed a bunch of random ones.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

(After dinner.)

Cecilie stayed close to Ryan as they both waited to see what the wizard firework she lit would do. Biting down on her lip, she glanced over at him and giggled. Just then, the thing shot into the sky and erupted quietly into a beautiful array or fed twinkling lights. The lights glittered and moved to form an image of a Phoenix, its wings unfurling and flapping until it rose up from what appeared to be flames. It was an amazing sight to behold. Finally, the great bird flew off. "Wow," Cecilie said in almost a whisper. "That was pretty cool. Kind of neat, my wand has a Phoenix feather core." She gave him another smile just then. She really was having a wonderful time.

Back
Top Bottom