Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GMing

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Those of you interested in group games that require a bit more structure (ie, big group games or systems games), we will be introducing a new GM group for that. It will be limited to Groups and Systems Roleplays ONLY since those sections allow for rules and structure while the other group-style (ie, Open and Persistent & Shared Worlds) sections do not.

Those in the GM group will be like a regular member only they will have the privilege of VIP access since they are assisting in both organizing and running RPs on site for others to enjoy. Doing this takes a lot of work and effort and we here at Blue Moon appreciate that. As such, while any member acts as a GM, they get the privilege of VIP.

GMs also will have the ability to do some VERY BASIC modding in their dedicated game section for whatever group game they are helping to organize and run. This includes sticking/unsticking, closing/opening, moving, etc threads within their dedicated game section ONLY! Sectional mods will still be responsible for modding the Group and Systems Roleplay sections in their entirety INCLUDING these dedicated sections and should any issues arise outside of basic gameplay, they should indeed be contacted (along with possibly a global mod or admin, depending) by the GMs or anyone participating in the games.

At present, we have no banners for this new group. So, if someone would like to step forward and make one, that would be wonderful! :)

But all that aside, we hope everyone likes the idea of GMs for any group RP that requires a lot of structure, etc. Overall, I think it'll help make things run a lot smoother for that and perhaps make people a bit less apprehensive in organizing a larger group game.

My hope is that by having such a group, people are more inclined to move forward and be less apprehensive in creating, establishing and running group games that are a bit on the grander scale. Requiring multiple threads, announcements, rules, etc. I see this to be needed in both Groups (when the games are larger or more detailed) and in Systems. So, hopefully this takes off. And I think you'd be a great GM, Nihil!

Back
Top Bottom