Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the cursed one's love (rp w/ XxMoonlightRomancexX)

He pulls you in close to him having his eyes level with yours. "Je sais que vous mentez le miel je ne veux pas avoir à 'persuader' vous en train de me dire." He says then corrects himself. "What I mean is I know you're lying honey i don't want to have to 'persuade' you." He says calmly.

At first when he pulled her close to him so that she had to look up into his eyes she tried to push him away,. "You couldn't persuade me if you wanted. Besides, don't push this unless you really want to hear about Savage." She warned before pulling away from him and continuing up the stairs, by the look in her eyes whatever Savage had done, had upset her.

A shadow falls across his face because he had a feeling that savage had used her just as he had thought. "I already know Roxanne."

"Are you happy then?" She asked as she continued walking up the stairs, her tone one of hurt. "You have no idea how it feels when the one that sired you doesn't care for you at all." Roxy said, beginning to see images in her head of her serving by Savage's side as his pet.

"No I don't know how it feels." He says sadly. "But what I do know is that i want to help you I want to be by your side for the rest of my life." He says kindly. Even if i don't have a long life with her. He thinks solemnly,

The surprise of the anger from her made him fall down the stairs laying unconscious.

After a good fifteen minutes Savage hasn't appeared but Pierce opens his eyes warily. "Huh?" He says with a grunt trying to get up.

Pierce grabs her by the head softly looking into her eyes saying, "Snap out of it Roxanne!" He yells.

He hugs her holding her close trying to sooth her. "Please, Roxanne calm. Just calm my darling." He says sounding as if he is about to break.

As he hugs her close she struggled against him, wanting to get away. "W...Why doesn't Father love me?" She asked. It seemed as if he might to tie her up until she became exhausted and fell asleep just so he could keep them both safe.

"Because you are a pawn to him, but to me you are a angel." He says into your ear softly to answer your question.

As she asked him this he felt dark. Dark as in dirty as thoughts of pleasure came across his mind. But he shakes his head and asks, "What do you mean by 'punish'?" He asks carefully.

When she looked into his eyes he suddenly felt weak and a bulge could be felt through his tattered jeans. "errrrm....." Is the only sound he could make as more perverted things came across his mind.

Out of pure weakness after her sentence he kissed Roxanne with such passion it scared him,forcing his tongue into her mouth.

He wasn't entirely sure where to start but he changes position to where his body hovers over her resuming the kissing. After a few moments he instinctively starts to fondle her breasts.

Roxanne kissed him back each time, loving the force he was beginning to use both as he kissed her and when he began to fondle her. "Tie me up, Master. I am yours to control."

He didn't tie her up but he did then start to rub the fabric that covers her virginity. As he rubbed he kissed, as he kissed he became more aroused.

Back
Top Bottom