Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto: The Leaf's Greatest Peril

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm gonna start my character now.

She's gonna be the grand-child of Naruto and..well, guess:
naruto_oc_for_sale_2_open_by_natsucookies-d4jz0wc.png

Nickolai, could you please at least try and put some kinks and such in? You can't just put 'I don't know yet'. Even a virgin would know what they like sexually.

Hm... is Hinako too old for a genin? I thought she would be old because she failed some Chuunin Shiken earlier, but seeing the age of other chars I wonder if she's too old.

Nope. ^_^

The Ino-Shika-Cho team [Team 10] are a few years older than the other two teams. Now we just need one more person to actually start off I think.

-- Ah fuck it let's just start now I guess. Everyone else can join later.

NOTE! We have an IC page now. Check the first page for it.

Snowe, can you put all the char sheets on the first page? It could be easier to take a look in all of them. Thanks.

Good idea there Annie. Done. Fixed all the links and stuff now I hope, and placed them in img and spoiler tags. The IC is in the link at the very top of the page in big blue righting. So go ahead and post when you want to

Snowe, I put a small header in my IC post. I got this habit in another group RP I'm playing and I find this pretty usefull. I'll leave the code here, to make it easier for the case someone want to follow this as well.

Code:
[CENTER][img]put the link to a small image (150 x 150 is great)[/img]

[SIZE=6]Name of char[/SIZE]
[b]Where: [/b] the place he/she is now.
[b]With:[/b] PC's in the scene with your char.
[/CENTER]

Once everyone has posted [That means Malm and Lunar >> << Hinthint] we'll have a little fighting event with NPC's I'll make up for it.

Lunar posted. Maaalmz! Go post~

Edit: Oh, and a little note. After this event, when people are rp'ing alone or in smaller groups, please use the template Annie has provided to describe where you are and who is allowed to interact with you.

Thank you.

Inviteinviteinvite

Go ahead. I mean I have two. But that'll be the maximum.

And yes..I know what an aburame is xD

Name: Shina Aburame
Alias: The Leaf's Creepiest Kunoichi
Birthday: December 15
Sexual Preference: Straight
Sexual Position: passive
Sexual Kinks: Sensuality, Romance, slight bondage
Sexual Dislikes: Rough sex, Vore, Golden shower, Scat.
Village: Konohagakure no Sato [Hidden Leaf]
[color=6b314a]Rank:[/color] Genin
[color=6b314a]Position:[/color] Squad 8 [Kurenai]
[color=6b314a]Blood Type:[/color] AB+
[color=6b314a]Chakra Nature:[/color] N/A

[color=6b314a]Special Abilities:[/color]

Shina is like most Aburame clan members and allows Parasitic beetles to live inside of her body, not to mention drain chakra from not only herself but her enemies as well.

[color=6b314a]Weaknesses:[/color]

Very Shy- because of her family's know for being the quiet and aloof, she was raised not to speak unless necessary.

Insect obsessed- She has developed many ways to try and get others to include her but it is mostly fruitless, mainly because she has read too much into the courtship/friendship rituals of her bugs and does not find any oddity in her behavior.

[color=6b314a]Appearance:[/color] Her eyes are a light hazel.
aburame_shina_age_sheet_by_pritzpritz-d41v828.png

[color=6b314a]Personality:[/color]

[color=6b314a]History:[/color] N/A

[color=6b314a]Inventory:[/color]
  • Kunai
  • Shuriken
  • Smoke bombs
  • Herbs for medicine making
  • very small Mixing bowl

[color=6b314a]Summoning Contract:[/color] her bugs

[color=6b314a]Jutsus:[/color]

S

A

B

C
Hijutsu: Mushidama - Secret Technique: Insect Sphere
Mushi Jamingu no Jutsu - Insect Jamming Technique
D
Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu - Insect Clone Technique
E
Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escape Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Substitution Technique
Kakuremino no Jutsu - Cloak of Invisibility Technique

Those two jutsu aren't actually custom jutsu as Shino uses them. Also, put the picture in a spoiler please.

Also, we only need one more person to join. Yeeey! A guy I know named Ryuu is making my characters older brother [The Uzumaki], which means after we get a final male we have all the characters we need to start the actual story. THen if anyone else joins they get to play as the stronger team [Team gai].

A final note, everyone please use the code Annie was kind enough to post from your next post and on every post, thank you.

---

Note: Lunar, not your post. I said from your next post. So could you either edit that into your last post or use it later? It's currently malms post, then my.

It goes like this: Snowe, Annie, Nickolai, Lunar, Malm; Repeat. Should anyone else join [a few have said they will] they will post after malm and before I do again. Okays, thanks. ^_^

Name: Takada Rie
Alias: None
Birthday: June, 2
Sexual Preference: Pansexual (she'll do anything that walks lol)
Sexual Position: Passive
Sexual Kinks: Cunnilingus, Fingering, Light BDSM, Masturbation,Biting, Breast/Nipple Play, Sensuality, Foreplay, Dirty Talk
Sexual Dislikes: Scat, Gore,Vore, Waterplay, Heavy BDSM,Anal,
Village: Konohagakure no Sato [Hidden Leaf]
Position: Squad:Squad 8
Blood Type: AB
Chakra Nature: Wind

Special Abilities: "The Black Dragon"
The black dragon is a seal/tattoo that is passed down to members who have died on to whoever they choose, this Tattoo has been apart of the Takada clan since its beginning so it is most rampant in its ranks, usually there is only one person who can acquire the tattoo at a time. They call it the mark of will, when its user is at a definite limit, or when deep emotions are involved this seal tends to give the host a dragon like appearance, certain parts of the skin seem to posses scales, such as the chest, legs, thighs, and lower stomach, giving them strong resistance to physical attacks, but not Ninjutsu. Also the user is able to breathe fire willingly from their mouths without the use of ninjutsu. Horms seem to portrude from the hosts forehead, but wings do not grow. The tattoo grows out into the hosts skin, like a curse mark.

The Takada clan had been cursed with the "The Black Dragon" for generations, and will probably be for the next hundred years, or at least until it awakens. The tattoo is only visible when the users body temperature increases, otherwise the skin hides it in transperancy.

Weaknesses: Has barely any Ninjutsu (explained in Bio below)

Relies on Close range attacks

The Black Dragon is rarely used with Rie, she feels she is strong enough to carry on her own, because of her overconfidence the power it should supply is actually very little.

Does not have good control of chakra

Relies mainly on Taijutsu and Kenjutsu

Appearance:
reika967cg7.png

394185-crop1_super.jpg

Personality: A Down-To-Earth type indivudual that despite having a bit of an anger problem, is very logical in the descions she makes. She is somewhat lazy, and can be indecent to certain people at times, she is superficial, having no interest in pursuing people any deeper even in her relationships (this is due to the fear of being hurt emotionally). Though beneath this calm, protective layer, is damage, damage that doesn't have an identity.This entire barrier of non-emotion and strangeness she can show sometimes is attributed to her past. She is highly emotional and sensitive, and her thoughts can be very far-fetched, almost dreamy, though she tends to have a desire to stray from this inner part of herself. If anything, to her, crying is taken as a symbol for weakness, when she becomes angry she can sometimes burst into tears, unless she is fighting. She has an extreme sense of will and determination, which may come from the rage of simply being violent although she does not lose her mind, just her sense of empathy.

History: Rie does not originate from the Land of Fire, but instead for 13 years she was raised in the Land of Iron, a Land that exclusively bans Shinobi from the very principles it stands upon, and instead relies on the old feudal tradition of Samurai, and a strict basis of Kenjutsu taught to its fledgling, young male samurai. In particular, women aren't nessecarily allowed to study Kenjutsu, but are taught to at least wield a katana if faced with such a situation where they would need to defend themselves.

The Takada clan was a change from this, it had been teaching all of its members regardless of age and skill to practice Kenjutsu and Taijutsu, since the time before shinobi had become massively popular, and even long before the time of Naruto Uzumaki. The Takada Clan was tasked with wielding and smithing weapons for the armies, led under legends like General Mifune. The Takada Clan had even established a school of teaching, but deep within the clan numbers existed a curse passed down to one of its unfortunate members through death. The Black Dragon, this was a seal, that could only be passed to someone who had witnessed and felt death. Normally, the person chosen to bear this seal were destned for great things, or would help, in their death, lead the world to a better place. What it does though, is extremely obscure and rarely seen.

Rie's father, became a recipient of this tattoo when his granfather died in battle during a shinobi raid on The Village Hidden In The Snow. He himself died shortly after Rie was born, from lung cancer, leadng for the transferral of the seal onto Rie's mother, Kasumi. Kasumi was a young teenaged girl, who had fallen in love with a man nearly twice her age and choose to bear his child, at the time of his death she was 16, She made the decision to fight in the next war, she cut her hair and changed her appearance to that of a man's in order to deceive any glaring looks. During the height of battle she was striked in the middle of the chest, an operation was conducted on her, which led to her being revealed as a woman, At the time she was already revered as a a strong asset to the amy, but her being a woman, the penalty for this was Death, instead the genral allowed her to escape the country with Rie at her side and start a new life in a different country. That country being the Land Of Fire.

The beginning of Ninja Academy proved to be rather difficult for Rie, samurai were known to have great difficulty preforming Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, but were masters of Kenjutsu and Taijutsu, she had top athletic ability, but failed at the practical techniques of Ninjutsu, at best she was only able to channel chakra through other substances such as her sword, but through discipline, she was able to preform the simplest of techniques such as Shadow Clone, or Substitution Jutsu. That's not to say that she knows absolutely no Ninjutsu techniques, but these techniques are far weaker than your average ninja, so she relies on Taijutsu and Kenjutsu to battle.

Later at the age of 12, her mother was found in Konohagakure by Bounty Hunters, during the ensuing battle, her mother while weakened and near the point of death transferred the Black Dragon to Rie. Fortunately, Rie was not harmed, and was able to move on past the event. Today she trains in Team 8.

Inventory: Spiral Dragon katana: A kantana passed down to Rie as a token of honor.
P1016381.jpg

Haitorri Tanto: A smaller, knife shaped weapon which she hides in case her weapons are disabled.
tanto-1601-4.jpg

Dragon Claw: She uses this katana during most of her encounters.
DragonClawCustomKatana_540.jpg

Dragon Impact: A medium ranged katana, usually around Rie's waist in sheath.
5000164.jpeg

Janji: A Necklace with the Kanji for Love.
love_janji_necklace.jpg

Jutsus: [By Rank. Explain Customs at the star mark]

S

A
Samurai Sabre Technique- Imploying the use of chakra flow into one's sword, which extends its reach and damage potential, a move most Samurai are able to preform.

B

C
*Wind Release-Dragon Breath- A series of lightning quick slashes from a sword or fan, Kenjutsu mixed.

Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind-Creates a large gust of wind using two swords.
D

E
Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escape Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Substitution Technique
Kakuremino no Jutsu - Cloak of Invisibility Technique

* Iaido: refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard.
The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create. This makes them highly effective against most shinobi.

Nope. There's a female aburame, and my friend is making my characters brother for it, so you'll have two girls and a guy. [Kick his ass for me! Bwahhaha]

And after I've fully molested a few people for the epic lulz, we can have our first even-fight. ^_^

Then I just have to make a npc to fight each character...fuuuu xD

Edit: I added your profile HellOfALife, now we just need to wait for my friend.

He made an epicly OP character with a timber wolf spirit? Who gave him a more powerful version of Haku's KKG, Chidori, Rasengan, more rasengan/chidori jutsu, and sage mode [which he trained in three weeks] and I told him to gtfo and edit a bunch of it. O.O Oh, and he is epic-fast.

---

May I just note, I'm not trying to be mean, but these are characters at the START! This will be a long-running RP, and you can learn epic-powerful jutsu later. After each event [we are having one now] or during that event, you can learn a new Jutsu as payment for that event, so don't think you're staying the same.

Hey Snowe should i delete those post that i just said fixed it fixed it in the OOC that you said to edit my post :p

Nah, the post is fine now. The only thing I didn't like is the godmod part. Just let everyone else post now~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom