Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Have you................

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Thanked a mod (global AND sectional) or a member of the Welcome Committee lately? They all do so very much for the site... they help keep the peace and the threads in their proper places, they answer questions, show everyone the ropes, point the way. In other words, they all do a lot for the place and what they do means a lot too. Without them this place wouldn't be the wonderful place it is. So, when you get a chance... be sure to tell one or all of them just how much you appreciate them all.

That said...

Thank you --+Hahvoc Requiem+--, Broomhandle45, Defiant.Anjeru, Zalvek, BlackWingAngel, Candira, DareToDream, PatricioINTP and Serenity.

You all are awesome.

Thank you DA, as well as well as HR, Broomhandle, Defiant, BWA, Zalvek, Candira, DTD, Patricio, and Serenity. I have felt quite welcome here since I joined, and I have appreciated all the help that I have received when I have asked a question or made an inquiry. I may have not talked personally with most of you, yet I want you to know I appreciate all you do. And you guys are always welcome to talk to me as well, I don't bite, really.

I, myself, have not had the chance to talk to most of the mods or WCM (Welcoming Committee Members) on here, but I do thank you all. I do know how difficult many of the simple of your tasks can be, and all of your work is appreciated.

Perhaps I have not had to talk to most mods because I am one of the members who finds it second nature to stay within the rules? Oh well, I am certain I will get to talk to all of you at least once so I go ahead and thank you for your efforts beforehand in whatever I may need to discuss with you or the other way around. "Limited Editions" like myself and solitaryman above cannot help but garner attention in our own ways. lol

I too must extend thanks to those who keep this wonderful site up and running as smoothly as it does. All the mods and admins here really are cool people, always seeming to have just the right advice or answer to a problem. I really like the atmosphere of this site; it allows my creative juices to flow and build worlds with my partners (even if some of them have already been pre-established, lol)

So, even though it probably doesn't get said, thank you all for what you do. You guys deserve every bit of praise you get (and you deserve more, but there's only so much I can say without repeating myself endlessly)

Never! You can't silence us rabblerousers, the revolution will *Gets black bagged and kidnapped in a windowless van*

Thanks everyone, but y'all should really thank our lovely admin, DA, for her amazing work with the forum. You're like the big sister/ mum we never had, hun! :D

darkangel76 said:
Thanked a mod (global AND sectional) or a member of the Welcome Committee lately? They all do so very much for the site... they help keep the peace and the threads in their proper places, they answer questions, show everyone the ropes, point the way. In other words, they all do a lot for the place and what they do means a lot too. Without them this place wouldn't be the wonderful place it is. So, when you get a chance... be sure to tell one or all of them just how much you appreciate them all.

That said...

Thank you --+Hahvoc Requiem+--, Broomhandle45, Defiant.Anjeru, Zalvek, BlackWingAngel, Candira, DareToDream, PatricioINTP and Serenity.

You all are awesome.

Thank you everyone for having a site like this.
I am very grateful to having a place to stretch my wild imagination. You all are great and appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom