Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Katrina whined and she began to pant, as he went deeper making her want more. As he teased her further by playing with her breasts and nipples, his touch felt so good. Katrina looked at it for a bit not sure what to do with it, and he wanted her to suck him. Though she'd have to becarefulher teeth were sharper than a humans, and much sharper than they looked. As he turned himself so he could continue to enjoy her nectar, she gently began to lick his tip, in circles then his shaft licking, sucking, and nibbling his balls. Going back to his tip she slowly put it in her mouth and started to luck and suck him.

He moaned abit when she started sucking him, her mouth felt great even with the fangs being sharper than humans. "Mmm..thats it Katrina..you're doing great." he told her then went back to eating her pussy deeper and abit faster, slowly rubbing the area on her butt that connected her tail to her ass that was near her asshole, to see what reaction he would get, then he started to rub her asshole slowly, wanting to give her every known pleasure.

She heard his words and continued to suck him. As he went faster and deeper so did she, Trying to match him while also telling him she liked it, since her mouth was full. As he rubbed where her tail met her body, her tail moved about, as he touched her asshole she bit down not hard but not entirerly soft. She didn't mean to, she just wasn't used to anyone touching that. She let up after a bit, she felt bad, but it happened without warning and she was close to cumming, being full of pleasure so far.

He groaned when he felt her bite, giving him the sign to back off it for now..He could also tell she was going to cum and stopped, and gently pulled out, leaving her barely on the edge only for him to hear her when he asked her the question of 'Do you want me in you before you cum? Or shall I drink your sweet juices then have you?" He gently rubed her clit making sure she didn't go over her current pleasure but at the same time making sure she didn't lose the pleasure, putting her hand on his cock so she would make sure he didn't get soft either.

As he stopped her body shook, wanting release. When he pulled out she was panting. "I don't..don't know...I don't...care...do what you like but don't stop...not now...please." She whined, though panting. She didn't care what he did so long as he finished or took her or something. She rubbed him softly with her hand so he didn't go soft, dragging her nails gently over him.

He grinned softly, getting ontop of her and prodding her entry, then slowly inserts himself..made a quick thrust to break her hymn. He stayed still waiting for her to feel pleasure, holding her hands with his and sucked on her neck. He waited for the ok before doing anything but he continued to do things with his mouth, sucking on her neck and then her left nipple til he went for her ear and gave her a nibble. He wanted this to be right..well rightish considering that he was looking like her brother but he was proud to have her virginity and vise versa.

She whined as he prodded her opening. She whined as he was slowly inserting at first, then she cried out like a cat in a fight would as he broke her hymn. Her eyes were closed tightens her ears went back, holding his hands digging her nails, but not hard not wanting to break the skin. As he stayed still her walls were adjusting to his size. As he sucked her neck, breast and nibbled her ear, which went back up slowly she relaxed and loosens her grip on him. Her body relaxed but she was afraid to open her eyes, her tail poked him lightly trying to say she was ready.

He smiled when he felt her tail poking him telling she was ready. His thrust were slow but deep, wanting to make sure they both were enjoying it. "Its ok...Open your eyes...'We' want you to see 'us' ...see us being your first..and making love to you." He said as he keep the thrusting at a decent pace but also kissed her with passion. His hands were holding hers tight but not with full strength, but rather with care.

She gasped as 'they' started moving in and out of her. Hitting against her walls. She listened to him speak. "...I...I can't...it's odd you..he...you're my brother....she stated granted they weren't actually related but she knew him as her little brother. As he continued she slowly opened get eyes watching as he made love to her. Closing her eyes again she kissed him back passionately. She moaned softly into their kiss, it felt so good.

He continued his thrust and smiled. "Fine...then when I find out about me...you will look into my eyes..." He said then started thrusting faster and deeper, moaning abit as he started to feel his cock twitch inside her. He was coming close to cumming and she would feel it coming as well. He rubs her nipples and continued the passionate kiss.

Her breathing was heavy, she moaned as he went faster and deeper. "....Wait ...what ..do you ...mean?" she questioned not following. Her eyes opened again, looking at him afraid he was going to tell her brother. Her walls began to contract again squeezing him as she was getting ready to cum. She felt him getting closer as well. Her eyes were opened, as they kissed.

He continued thrusting, going faster, feeling her walls on his cock getting tighter around it. He moaned and continued the kiss until finally he make a deep thrust and came into her womb. luckly what she didn't know was that he put a seal barely above her pussy to where she wouldn't get pregnate this time...but from here on out they would have to make sure she was on a pill..After afew moments of panting he pulled out slowly and layed next to her. "To answer....I have no Idea who 'I' am exactly...I know I'm an old spirit..But I don't know how old I was, what I looked like...Or hell even an name for myself.." He told her looking at her with a small smile. "Funny isn't it? I know know everything about you. Everything about the way everyone was treating 'us' yet I know nothing of myself." He petted her calmly after he spoke, mostly to calm himself..

As she felt him explode within her, she came mixing their juices. Katrina continued to pant even after he pulled out of her. She listened but didn't speak she was drained. It was very odd he didn't know anything about himself a spirit should know about themselves. As he pet her she purred yawning slightly.

"Heh I can see you're tired...Before you rest remember this request...If we stay around town...See if you can get him to have a afternoon nap...Maybe..." He said before yawning abit then continuing "Maybe there is something here about me..a look or a name...I won't care which." He then held her close continuing to pet her while he started to doze off.

Morning came and Ryuzen had control over his body and was snuggling Katrina like they would do during a storm since she was afraid of thunder. Unknown to him he was naked and so was she, but by now the cum was all dried up, he knew not what was going on last night and figured it to be a good dream.

Her head nodded slightly, she was beat. That sounded easy enough, 'have brother take an afternoon nap.' she thought and yawned again. Continuing to purr as he pet her, falling asleep.

When morning came, Katrina was still fast asleep in her bed. Feeling the sun on her face she streched, before curling up in the warmth of the sun. Forgetting she was naked and in her brothers arms

Ryuzen was a heavy sleeper do to the spirit being in him as well, so he wasn't planning to wake any time soon, as he was snuggling with his sister his head ended up inbetween your beast. His arms were completely around her in a caring fashion so he coldn't feel fully that they were naked together. and accidently his crotch went up against her crotch area letting them feel eachother.

Katrina woke up slightly the sun had repositioned itself and was glaring in her eyes. As she turned her head she saw her brother cuddling with her, then her eyes widened at the sudden remembrance that they were both naked and in the same bed. Plus she felt his member against her area, which was where it had been the previous eve, unbeknownst to him. She knew her brother was a heavy sleeper and she was glad for that. She weaseled her way out of his arms as not to wake him grabbing her night clothes at least, then going into the bathroom to clean herself off. And putting her clothes back on. Silently she went back into the main room then looked at her brother, she was debating whether or not to climb back into 'her' bed with him. Or go into his bed and act as if they had switched. She went with the second option hoping it would be easier to explain. She crawled into 'his' bed curling back up.

Ryuzen slowly woke after a while, and stretched. He felt great after a nights rest, and after she saw his sister and figured she was still asleep in 'her' bed; he went to the shower room and washed himself. He didn't know what went down last night but he took his shower cause he was sweaty, and figured it was from yesturday. Once he was fully cleaned he went to the inn keeper and asked for a breakfast tray and to used the kitchen. When he came back to the room he had a breakfast tray for her and put it next to the bed. "Wakey wakey sis..Its morning and we got to go to town." He said and kissed her forehead hoping it would wake her.

Katrina heard the water go on picking up her head noticing her brother had gotten up. She put her head down and dozed back off, so long as she was warm it was easy for her to fall asleep. When he came back up she was still asleep, then she heard his voice, and felt him kiss her forehead she opened one eye to look at him then the other. "Morning, what smells so yummy? Do we have to go to town? Can't we relax today?" she asked then yawned and stretched. 

"Well I smell clean from shower and breakfast smells yummy because its waiting to go into sister's tummy!" he said with a chuckle then stroke her hair in a petting sence "Well Yeah sis because we need to get things...Don't worry we can relax afterwards..Come on lazy sissy." He said and acted like a cat himselff by rubbing his cheek with hers. "I promise when we can relax after we get things done." He told her with a smile.

Katrina giggled at the fact that he showered and that breakfast was waiting. "You're so young sometimes. As he pet her she began to purr. "But...I'm nice and comfy... I don't wanna move." She stated she really didn't starting to feel sore from last night, though she wasn't about to tell him that. As he nuzzled his cheek against her's she started to purr again. She pouted and sighed, "Alright..." then she smiled softly sitting up the eat breakfast.

He smiled and sat on his bed watching his sister eat breakfast, he ate as he cooked which was how he knew when he did a good job. He was ready to go and had made sure to pay for an extra night incase they did stay alittle longer. "Well since im making you come out of your comfy would you like to pick where we go first?" He said with a smile. "How did I do on breakfast anyway?"He asked wanting to know if He did a good job or not.

She thought about it a minute, "Well hm let's go get your sword and armor first, I'm sure the sword they'll have but they may need to fit and custom make your armor." She said thinking logically. Continuing her breakfast, "It's yummy thank you," she stated she knew he was still learning so it was pretty good. Katrina finished then went to her bag streching, pulling out a long green skirt and a black top, and her bra. She then went into the bathroom and changed. Her skirt was long enough to hide her tail, so she wouldn't need to tie it as long as she didn't get too excited it would be fine. She came back out once she was dressed and put the hat on her head.

When she got done he saw his sister with her looks and blushed. "You look really beautiful Sis...X3 I may have to protect you from guys more so." He said with a smile then walked to the door and looked at her, having his arm ready to be a gentlemen. "Well then shall we go Sis?"

Katrina blushed, "Thank you Ryuzen, if you keep protecting me from every guy I meet I'll never get married." She joked remembering her brother had said she'd make a good wife one day. She smilied and walked to the door putting her arm in his so he could lead her out. "Let's be on our way." she stated. She was in slight discomfort as she walked, but it wasn't too terribly bad.

Back
Top Bottom