Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A War of Maids (MasterOfWhispers and Fancy_Brat)

He nearly laughed as the foxy blond girl pounced on the unsuspecting kitten. The way he began working her into a frenzy certainly was amazing. Deep down, he felt a little bit bad for the girl. After this night, Lili as well as Emilia may end up being quite sore in the morning. He wondered if he should give them the day off tomorrow. Such thoughts though were interrupting when Lili placed Emilia in exactly the right position. It was almost like having two dancer trying to squeeze in a third dancer in the middle. Three was most certainly company though on this night of nights.
"How can I resist such a inviting gesture!"

Finishing that comment, Lucien soon found fit to come up on Emilia's front. His manhood now fully recovered from the earlier hours ordeal. He would fuck Emilia for the second time today. The moon light seemed especially bright, as he came up on the the neko girl, and laid neatly on top of her. His cock pressed against her pussy hole, only slightly touching the dildo that was stuck from Lili. He breathed deeply as he speared his hips forward, slowly and teasingly until.
"Fuck! Tight like before!"
He found himself this time submerged into a ocean of pleasures. He fell like something white, and something burning took charge of his mind and body as he felt himself pushing forward and forward. The Master's sense were once again Heightened. Fucking Emilia in this manner was certainly pleasurable. However, add Lili to the equation brought on something more bestial with in the dark haired man.

"That's it" He groaned, his voice hoarse and deep. Deeper and deeper he reached. He wondered how far into the girl's womb he traversed. He was sweating now. One would think he had been swimming in a beach with the way he sweated but he persisted until..."
"MMM, I'm Almost there. EMILIA MY KITTEN!" He spoke as if he was singing the crescendo of an opera. "AS YOUR MASTER I COMMAND YOU TO CUM!"

He could have sworn white clouded his vision as he released his naughty man seed for the second time on this day. He fell to the girls sides, as he breathed in deeply, cuddling both of them.
"That was amazing..." Was all he let out.

Minutes have passed as his mind stared at the ceiling. A three-way. His first three way, and with a girl who only just started here, and also a fox girl who needed a constant reminder to work with great diligence. Those facts and combined with the fact that they were willing to pull a threesome with him certainly brought his attention towards them. He had a feeling that he would get to know them more in the coming days.
"Stay the Night." He whispered to the two. His tone was not commanding this time. It was a request. One which he doubt they'll refuse.

Undoing the covers of the sheets, Lucien plopped himself down in the center between the maids, his arms wrapping around each of them, and pulling both close to a cuddle. His vision blurred as the feeling of tiredness and sleep began settling in.
"I think I'll give you both a good reward tomorrow." He whispered gently. It wasn't going to be a sexual reward. Though it may lead to sex if the circumstances were right. Oh no. It was going to be much personally. It would be handed out individually.
"Get some rest. Tomorrow will be another exciting day."

He closed his eyes, breathing gently. And he dreamed of his maids, recollecting the fantastic moment the three of them shared.

Emilia didn't do much to struggle, though it was obvious she was a little worried with what she was going to go through. With Lucien at her front and Lili behind her, she had a feeling that she was in for a rough time. The first time Lucien had his way with her, he was more gentle with her, but right now he was going to satisfy the lust building up in him. She couldn't imagine how it would feel to have Lucien's cock and the dildo inside her at the same time. She certainly wasn't expecting anything like this to happen to her. It seemed more like something Lucien would do to Lili as a punishment. Lili giggled a little as she licked at the back of Emilia's neck. "Are you ready dear?" Lili certainly had never referred to her as 'Dear'. She knew that she was different when it came to this sort of thing.

While Lucien was getting ready to take her again, Lili wasted no time in starting to press the dildo into Emilia's tight ass. "It might hurt a little, Dear, but you can handle it." Lili whispered softly in her ear, continuing to push into her slowly. Emilia whimpered softly, biting her lip gently as the dildo invaded her ass, slipping slowly until Lili could go now further. Not too long after, Lucien started to push into her pussy. She could feel his cock rubbing up against the dildo in her ass, and it was a truly remarkable feeling for her. "Uhn....M-Master..." In time, the poor neko was sandwiched between them, with Lucien and Lili buried completely inside her. In time they both started to move, getting some remarkable sounds from the neko that Lucien had not heard the first time. It hurt a little at first with the dildo in her ass, though she was starting to get used to it. It was a very odd but pleasing sensation, one that she willingly accepted.

She started to rock her hips gently as she was bounced between Lucien and Lili. She was hoping not to make too many odd noises, but the unique sensations washing over her were too much for her. Her moans were just as loud and erotic as Lili's a few minutes ago, which would no doubt spur Lucien on knowing how innocent she was before. She could feel Lucien's member reaching up into her womb, and with Lili behind her, she knew she couldn't hold on for much longer. Lucien's command to cum could not have cum at a better time, as she was just about ready anyway. Feeling his seed rush into her, she reached her orgasm as well, calling out for him in the process.

Now the one covered in sweat, Emilia collapsed against Lucien's chest, feeling Lili pull the dildo from her ass. With both girls naked and filled with Lucien's seed, they each took a side on the bed with him, nuzzling up and resting against his bare chest. They both knew of his desire to try something like this, so they were glad to see they did not disappoint him. They both perked up a little at the thought of getting a reward. Of course, it wasn't exactly clear what it would be. They could only thank him in response, soon falling asleep with him.

Sunlight struck the closed eyes of Lucien causing him to yawn and open them. His eyes were teary eyed,and all he could see when he looked down were clumps of purple and blond hair cuddled up next to him. He smiled recollecting the previous nights events. Memories of flesh on flesh; Moans growing louder within every minute and every second. He wandered if any of the maids nearby got any good sleep. Maybe good dreams of this wonderful little moment.

His thoughts were interrupted when a knock of the door came.
"Come in." The door opened and the brunette form of a certain playful head maid walked in, pushing a metal cart.
"I could here you all the way from the second floor..." Mia said with a scowl. Scratching his head slowly while turning a light shed of red he smiled.
"Yeah sorry about that." Mia held up her palm.
" I'm glad master is pleased." The brunette's scowl turned to an instant smile. " Oh how much my master has grown as a lover."
"You should have joined us!"
" You know I can't." She waved her hand, waving Lucien off.
"Anyway, I brought some breakfast for you three. Eggs, rice, hash browns, gravy, the works." She opened the steel cover revealing their respective dishes. "And a little extra sausage." Mia finished with a very playful giggle at the end.

"Thank you" Lucien responded reaching out to get a plate for the each of them. Mia left off a cough.
"Master, don't you think it's slightly inappropriate to eat breakfast nude."
"You wound me Mia, I thought you'd enjoy a naked meal with two lovely nude girls, and their Master." Lucien chimed his voice in mock hurt. Mia laughed.
"Master, Master, when will you ever learn." She walked over to bathroom and pulled out three robes for the three nude lovers.
"Get dressed. Also Master. I take it you want to set up your equipment on the roof of the ship."
"Yeah the usual. Magical field to keep the cold air out of the roof, as well as my practice swords and a couple of weights." Lucien always did love his morning exercises. Even if he was on this vacation.

Mia nodded getting ready to leave, but not before turning to the fox and the cat. She gave the both a rather playful smile as she spoke:
"Be careful you two. You've just raised the bar to attain are master's affection. Expect an even rougher competition." With that she left, leaving the three alone to their meal.

The meal for the first five minutes was silent, with Lucien taking his own portion of food and handing it to the rest of the maids. However, the ice broke when the Master began joking around and talking about his work and business trips. The conversation was light and started going into the direction of the events of the previous night.
"I have to say Emilia, I didn't expect you to take to this role so well.". The Mathias head winked as he recollected the more sordid details of the night. "What do you think Lili, for being her second time she seems like a natural."

Even though Lucien had woken up, the two girls at his sides still seemed to be tuckered out from last nights events. They had both been put through some strenuous activity, though they were not complaining in the least. Seeing as they were able to get Lucien all riled up to want to do those things with them could be considered a huge achievement. As the doors of the room swung open, they both stirred a little in bed, waking up in time to see Mia walking in with the little cart.

There wasn't much point in trying to hide themselves. Mia knew they what they were going to do last night, and no doubt she had plenty of special moments herself with Lucien. Like Lucien, they both seemed a little embarrassed about being heard from there, wondering who else may have been listening in on them. They could both agree that Lucien was quite the playboy, managing to charm his way into the hearts of all the maids with him. And he was able to keep up with every last one of them. They were a little curious as to why Mia wouldn't want to join. It would have been a good opportunity for them to see how well she could please him as the head maid. Of course, Lili may not have been too far from her. They eagerly looked on at the trays set out before them, their stomachs growling a little as the pleasant scents of breakfast filled the air in the room. The scent of their activity still lingered as a little reminder.

Before she left, they had caught her playful expression, feeling chills run up their bodies with what she said. Being the first girls to do a threesome with him like this, they certainly must have gained some favor in his eyes. Emilia had almost forgotten about the competition between the maids. She knew that Lili was a rival, but last night she was more of a partner. But Lucien would only focus on one girl wouldn't he? When it came to rougher competition, they could only think of Mia and any other experienced maids. With how long they had been here, they had a clear advantage, but if Emilia stuck with Lili, maybe she could learn a thing or two. But they wouldn't dwell on that, not when there was a delicious breakfast waiting for them. They both enjoyed listening in on his stories of work and everything, so they were a little surprised he had suddenly switched to the events of last night.

Lili giggled and nodded in response, giving a little wink to Emilia. "That's right Master. It's only her second time and you went ahead and made love to her like that. I can see you made a very good choice in picking her up. I'm a little jealous." Emilia's face turned a slight shade of red from all the compliments, not wanting to draw too much attention to her. "N-no...that's not true. I'm not really that great." The two continued to eat their breakfast, still talking about last night and previous run-ins. Lili seemed to eat her food at a slightly quicker pace. "I'm sorry to rush, but I did remember that I'm supposed to be helping a few other girls with some tasks. I'll have to leave you two for now. She set her empty tray on the cart, tightening the robe a bit more as she made her way to the door with her uniform. She gave a little bow before she left, trying to get to her room quickly knowing she'd get some envious glances. Emilia still had a bit of food on her plate. She felt a little unsure of how to start up a conversation, but she would not waste her time with him. "Do you know how much longer it is until we arrive Master? I can't wait to arrive and take part in this competition."

He chuckled as Emilia asked her question. Turning his head towards her, he gazed at her a genuine smile lighting his features as he responded to neko.
"It's about an eight trip to Midland. So we should be arriving at my estate there by nightfall. It'll be a couple of days before the competition begins so we'll take time to prep up on any skills and upcoming tasks the competition will demand of you." Getting up and stretching, he placed his plate back on to the cart. Lucien moved to the drawer, removing black sweat pants and a blue cotton shirt from the small pile of clothes.
"I'm glad your eager though my dear" He continued on as he, removed his robed and changed into the outfit. " I wonder though. Are you hoping for more breathers like last night if you do well in the competition?" The man's tone was a little more playful this time, matched even by a very naughty smirk.

Once he had finished dressing up, he looked over at the made pondering what he should do with her. The Master certainly shared a wonderful evening with her and Lili. And he's come to enjoy both girls company more and more. Though this may be too soon, he pondered whether or not they were perfect candidates to be closer to his household. He wondered if he should promote them to wife status. It was a tradition in the Mathias household for the master to marry maids that were the most bonded to him. However Marriage entailed lots more complications and difficulties.

Either way, it certainly was something to think about. Lucien then decided that perhaps it was time to get to know her and Lili a little better.
"Normally, I don't do this, but I could use an attendant for the day. This may be a vacation but I'd like to get some of my work down fr the business so I don't have to worry about it when we return to manor. I need somebody to help out with some of my minor duties and book keeping. Help speed things up. You'll find some of it similar to the paper work you did in the Maid Cafe."

He laughed inwardly, It was a hollow excuse to spend more time with her. But he had hoped she'd buy it. She'd also most likely would be having lunch with him when he took a break from some of his more tedious paper work. So it was the perfect opportunity to talk to her. Though his more lustful thoughts turned to what he would do after finishing his morning work out. He wondered if he would be indulging her too much if he invited her to bath with him.

"Well what do you say?"

So there was still quite some time before they got ti Midland. She had heard of it back when she was still working in the Maid Cafe, and she never thought she'd go there to participate in the Maid Heads Competition. Taking this job wasn't such a bad idea. Aside from the fact her pay was really good, she had people like Master Lucien, Lili, and Mia to make her days here rather unique. "That sounds like a wonderful idea Master Lucien. It's my first time participating in such an event, but I want to go in prepared so I won't let you down." Her determination was admirable, but they both knew that she wasn't quite as skilled as the other maids with him. At the very least, Lili could help her out in their down time, if she wasn't just lounging around.

While she didn't want to be caught staring, Emilia couldn't help but watch as Lucien changed into the outfit laid out for him. She gasped a little in surprise with his words., wondering if he really would reward her. "W-well...if I find favor in your eyes during the competition Master Lucien, it would be nice to be praised a little for my work." How he would give that praise was left to his imagination. She seemed a little embarrassed to say that, but she couldn't take it back now.

With Lucien finishing up the last touches on his uniform, Emilia had finished her breakfast, setting her plates on the cart. From there, she went ahead an took her spare uniform, wasting little time in getting herself dressed up. Lucien seemed to be looking over at her rather attentively, but she wasn't sure what he was thinking about. She wasn't really in any position to ask either. As he spoke of having her as an attendant, she seemed to brighten up instantly at the opportunity. "Really, Master Lucien? Are you fine with me?" The chance to spend some more time with Lucien and prove her worth to him was something she couldn't afford to waste. Also, with the competition between maids, it was important to get as much time with him as she could. She was just glad he had personally asked her for this, thinking that Mia may have been the one he would call on for this.

"Of course Master! I'd be happy to help you out if you'll be fine with me. Just tell me what I need to do!" she said, looking quite determined with her hands at her hips.

He gazed at the maid heatedly as she began to get dressed in her spare outfit. It suited her really well. His smiled widened as the Maid seemed to be rather excited about the prospect of being his aid. While it's true Mia, would normally attend to him at times like these. He had Mia kept busy by planning the maid's training over at Midland. She was also busy enough with her own work with the other maids. It was certainly a lot of work for her to do. He really would have t reward Mia at the end at some point.

"I'm glad your so enthusiastic my kitten." He opened to the door, "I must warn you it may not be an easy task, being my personal attendant. I'm glad that your willing. Well shall we?"

The rest of the day was long, but really productive. Once they got this work out of the way, Lucien could help the other maids win the competition. If he knew Mia well, she would have already procured spell books from one of the elven stores down south to help with this endeavor. Magic which would require a certain kind of energy in the future. Energy which would be provided by Lucien.

First thing was first.
"Here's the schedule I had laid out for today. We do this right I wont' have to do any more work for the rest of our stay at Midland." They were at his office. Mia had already written a schedule on his planner.
"Here you go. Lets get started.

At eight in the morning.
The daily exercise of Lucien began. It started out simple enough. A few simple stretches, then some of his combat exercises. With in the first ten or fifteen mintues. he began to work up rather quick sweat. By the time he did some light jogging around the surface deck of the airship, he was already forced to take off his already drenched shirt, showing his rather well built form. As he asked Emilia for water, he wandered if it was slight torture for her to seem him so worked up. He was chuckling inwardly at the thought.

After finishing his exercises, he went over to the showers on deck one to get cleaned up.
"Care to join me?" Lucien teased the neko maid, as he got in...

At ten....
Though slightly sore from the work out, He returned to the office with his attendant in hand to do what most corporate owners do: Paper work. Handing some documents to Emilia, his mind soon entered a state of extreme focus. By the end of the hour, his head was filled with nothing but figures and numbers of the latest transactions, as well as reports. The only thing of note when he finished that bit of work, was a letter He received by a on again off again rival named Holo who seemed rather interested in on of his maids.

Noon...
The work finally finished, Lucien turned to Emilia and smiled
"I think it's about time for lunch wouldn't you say?".
The pair arrived at the main lounge, with a maid conveniently setting some lunch for the pair to eat. The maid flashed the purple haired kitten a look that was a mixture of longing and envy. She smiled at the end and as she was leaving for her other duties she whispered to Emilia:
"I'm glad master is satisfied. I'd like to join you and him on another night." The maid left without hearing a response.

Lunch was simple affair. With a set of nice sized turkey sandwiches accompanied with Chai Tea this time. Lucien looked over at the maid and smiled.
"Lets eat!"

Emilia couldn't help but giggle with his little pet name for her. If he was amused with using it for her, she wouldn't mind it. She thought it was a cute little nickname, even though there were a couple other neko maids besides her. She was hoping however that it was something just for her. If she was going to be Lucien's assistant for the day, she knew she was in for some tough work, but she wasn't going to be getting any better if she didn't bite the bullet every now and then. And if she managed to keep up with all he threw at her, she just might get a little more favor with him. "Of course Master. I'll do my best to help in any way I can!" And from there, she was unable to really catch a break.

She took the schedule that had been made for the day, seeing that there was a lot planned for the duration of the trip. If at all possible, she wanted to get most, if not all of it done so that Lucien didn't have as much to worry about at Midland. If she could do anything to make things easier for Lucien in the long run, she would make sure to ask. "Yes, I'd like to get as much done as we can."

With Lucien's morning exercises, Emilia was mainly there to help him with his stretched or provide water and a towel every now and then. She was hoping that he wouldn't overwork himself, recalling how he had messed up his back before. Just in case that did happen, she was ready to offer one of her massages. Luckily, no such incident occurred, and when he had finished, she helped to wipe him down before following him to the showers. The offer was tempting to join him for a shower, though she knew he was really just teasing her. For the moment, she just waited outside with his towel.

Next came the paperwork, which may not have been her favorite part of the day, but it was important for Lucien to get this over with. She took her share of the paperwork, chipping in when she had something to bring up. For the most part, Lucien had taken over, giving her some pointers on what to look for. Emilia didn't catch the bit of paperwork that addressed Holo's proposal though...

As noon came around, Emilia found herself a little scatter-brained. She had helped get all the work done for the day, but she was mentally exhausted. She was glad that it was lunch time, and she was even happier to spend it personally with him. "Yes, lunch sounds good after all that work." She gave the maid there a friendly smile, seeing that look she was giving her. At the very least, it wasn't a negative sort of envy. Just before they were ready to eat, Emilia heard the girl whisper in her ear, unable to get a response to her before she left. She turned back to Lucien however, nodding slightly. "Yes, I'm so hungry." She took her share of the food, taking a few small bites of the sandwich. It was simple but it was amazing for a simple sandwich. And she had never had Chai Tea before, but she was already a fan. If the maid earlier was the one who prepared it all, she'd have to give her compliments later. "How's your food Master Lucien?"

"As always, compliments to the chef. Anita really has improved since she started here." The Mathias head responded. The succubus chef was already a talented cook before. However, when she first started here she barely had control over her own abilities. Every dish she made was enchanted (or depending on one's point of view cursed), with a magic which augmented the flames of lust of any person that ate it. Lucien found himself having to put out those flames though part of him didn't mind it. After all seeing two maids in all sorts of wild positions was quite a sight to see.
"I'm just glad she managed to solve that little problem of hers."

After finishing up the well seasoned meat of the sandwich and downing the warm and Cinnamon like flavor liquid of the chai tea, Lucien was once again ready to take on the rest of the days challenges.
"That was satisfying shall we go then?"

Before returning to his normal task though, the phone within the booth began to ring. Lucien picked it up, his expression confused. Something must have happened for Maya to call him in the middle of work
"Maya?"
"Master, I'm afraid we're going to have to take a slight detour.."
"Why's that?" Lucien asked concerned.
"A nasty pirate fleet has been raiding ships."
"How long's the detour."
"Not long. We'll be there in the morning."
Lucien shrugged as he relayed the news to Emilia
"Can't be helped I guess. Lets make the best of it shall we kitten?"

Of course, there was more paper work to be had in the office, but thanks to the tremendous amount of effort Lucien put in, he actually managed to finish all of it. It was certainly because The rich merchat had help from Emilia.
'The girl has pulled tremendous weight. Maybe I'll reward her'. Lucien thought as he guided Emilia to his next and final task.: Collecting the spell books from Mia.
"Come in." Mia said responding to Lucien's knock on the door.
"I take it you've procured them..."
"Of course Master! hmmm And I see you have little Emilia with you today! How are you!"
While Mia conversed with the Neko Maid, Lucien found it prudent to look through the books. Though elves were not really known for their sexual fueled magic (Preferring nature based enchanments); What they lacked in that area they more then made up for the usefullness of the spells they did have. Looking at a diagram of a rather naughty drawing, there was a particular spell that caught his attention. A devious smirk crossed his face as he closed the book. He was careful to hide the expression quick from Emilia. Mia however caught it.

"[Mia, could you set up that spell on page 32]" Lucien said, he was speaking in elvish though. As to not let his little kitten in on his suprise. Mia smirked at the mention of that page number.
"[I have to say, don't you think your spoiling Emilia a little too much?]"
"[She has worked hard all day. I think she deserves it]".
"[As you wish master I'll have it ready while your eating dinner. Go to bath house section on the third floor]."

Soon after their meeting, he carried some of the spell books (Giving the other spell books to Emilia) back to his the office, carefully depositing it in shelves. By night fall dinner arrived, and the pair went over to the office to have the latest master piece by Anita ready. By eight at night, things were beginning to settle down.
"Emilia before we turn in the for the night I'd like to show you something."

Lucien took, the nekos hand, walked her over to the third floor bath. As expected: Mia carved those certain runic letters on the bath door. The Mathias head did everything he can to keep a straight face. That is until, he began to hug Emilia from behind.
" You've been such a wonderful assistant." Lucien spoke, his hands sliding his through the maids skirt. His head nuzzling against her ears.
"How about a little reward. Say a nice warm bath with me..."

So Anita was her name. Emilia had seen the succubus maid around a few times, but they hadn't really exchanged any words until just recently. There had been some stories about when she first came here, along with her interesting ingredients to her food. By the time Emilia had been hired though, Anita's little problem had been fixed up for the most part. In a way, the neko maid was glad she didn't fall prey to that, but if she did somehow end up a victim of the charm, she had to wonder what she'd have to do to quell that lust. "Oh, of course Master. Though part of me feels like you wouldn't mind something like that happening more often." she said, giggling a little to herself. The rest of their conversation drifted off to the paperwork from before as well as what to expect in the upcoming competition. Any information she could get ahead of time was key. After their meal was finished, she stood up to follow him out. He had told her there was something else they needed to take care of, but she never heard exactly what they were doing...

She paused as Lucien answered his phone, a little curious about what he was discussing. All she could get from it was that the ship would have to take some sort of detour due to pirates. If possible, she really was hoping they wouldn't have to deal with them at all.

They made their way into his office, with Emilia looking quite pleased with herself. Not only had she managed to help him finish all his tasks, but she got to spend a lot of time with him in general. She could hear Mia's voice from inside, and when they stepped inside she seemed to be organizing a few books. Mia seemed to be in a really good mood as well. Emilia greeted her in return, telling her all about what she had helped Lucien with for the day. She also took a little time to get some information on the competition from her, as she probably had her share of experience. She hadn't been paying attention to the books Lucien was looking through, and she'd be in for a bit of a surprise when he came back to join them. What she first thought was nonsense may have in fact been a different language of some sort. When Mia responded, she could only assume it was some form of Elven language. There was no other dialect for her kind that she could think of, though there was talk of some sort of tribal language from early ancestors. She didn't try to interrupt them, though she was wondering what they could be discussing that they wouldn't let her in on it as well.

She got to eat another fine meal with Lucien, giving her compliments to Anita before she left them alone again. Dinner went by with their usual talk, nothing all that special. She had tried to bring up the books from earlier, though he had convinced her she didn't really have to worry about them at the moment. As night fell, Emilia was curious if Lucien would have her do anything else to help him. Instead, he had told her he had something to show her, guiding her along to the third floor bath. She had caught the symbols carved into the door, but since she hadn't been to this room, she wasn't sure if the door was always like that or not. Before she could really ask, she felt him hug her from behind, feeling his hands slip into her skirt a little. "W-what...?! M-Master...?" HEr ears perked up suddenly with his request. Did he really want to share a bath with her? She thought she might jump for joy at the request, but managed to keep her composure. "Y-yes...I would love to Master."

That response a elicited a small chuckle from Lucien. "I'm glad then. You've placed so much effort in assisting it only seems right. Not to mention that it would be such a shame to waste such a wonderful reward."

Smiling his white smile, Lucien placed his own on the cat girls and opened the curiously inscribed door; Together they entered the bath which was truly a sight to be hold.
The bath was was as huge and wide as an average Mathias Manor bath house. It was adorned in marble and surrounded by several statues. Statues of Aphrodite, and even Eros. These statues were in various compromising positions and poses. The room even contained statues of notable succubus and nymph figures. Each of them releasing water to fill the bath.

Guiding Emilia to one corner of the bath section, Lucien began to till the structure with hot water, gazing slightly in wonderment at the hot steam that would no only mystify the section they were in but soon spread out among the large bath area. Innocently (or not) He slowly began undoing his clothes; He began with his jacket and dress shirt. He threw the blazer off and undid his buttions taking off his shirt. His dark pants and boxers were simple enough,he merely opted to undo them. By the time he finished undressing the water of the tub was full. The Mathias heads eyes then danced over curiously to the innocent (Or maybe not so innocent) Cat girl.
"Well my pet are we ready for our bath?"

If this was the sort of reward Emilia could expect just from helpin ghim do some work around the mansion, she'd happily accept any request he gave her. It was obvious how happy she was, and she would not be so rude as to turn down such an offer. "Thank you Master Lucien. I'm glad I could be of some help."

As they stepped inside, Emilia couldn't help but marvel at the luxurious bath house they stepped into. She thought the baths at the mansion were big, but this one was even more impressive, sure to fit a good deal of his maids including him if he ever wished it. She curiously glanced over to the numerous statues that surrounded the bath, recognizing a couple of them. As for the succubus and nymphs statues, she couldn't say she had seen anything like those before, especially when they were making such alluring poses that made her mind wander a little. From each of these statues, the hot bath water was starting to pour into the bath, giving them both some time to undress.

Emilia would have gone to help Lucien remove his clothes, but he had managed to slip out of everything before she got the chance. So she was left to do the same, slowly working out of the uniform, careful not to ruin it as much as possible. She had set it aside near the door, now in just her undergarments and leggings. In a matter of time, those were off as well. Now standing naked with Lucien there, she was acting a little bashful, looking as though she might try and cover herself a little. but if they were sharing the bath together, there would be no need for that. She turned to him with a nervous smile, giving him a little nod. "Y-yes Master Lucien."

His eyes gazed at her naked form. 'Beautiful'. was his first thought. He would look forward to the nights he would spend with her. He could already hear moans and gasps in the future. Lucien's hands took Emilia's and gently he guided her into the safe and warm haven that is the bath. Activating the jets, and pouring in some bath soap the moment of truth was soon to arrive. The spell he had Mia inscribe in hidden parts f the bath would soon activate. First thing was first. It was time to get his pet ready for her true reward.

"Now that were settled, Let me wash your back..." Lucien said, removing a bar of soap from the corner. With the grace of a gazelle, the Master of Mathias manor, applied the soap throughout key parts of the young maids body. He started with her upper back, lathering it and massaging gently. Slowly he made his way down, until he reached the neko maid's ass. He squeezed it ever so softly treating it like a supple and delicate piece of fruit. Eventually, he ended up embracing the girl from behind his hands slipping in the front of her thighs. Applying the soap (well at least the bar soap) there. However, he would only leave one hand on her thigh. His other had reached up and began lathering her front body. As he was doing this he pressed his lips against the soft wet neck of kitten maid.
"Do you like" He breathed hotly into her ear. "Lets continue..."

Eventually he reached the kitten maids chest, his hand gripping onto one her breasts. His fingers flipping her nipple. It was at this point he pretty much gave soaping the delicate flower of a maid. Once again he would indulge in his lust. Though this time, there was going to be literal magic involved in this little session of his. A tantric sex ritual used fittingly in a bath. First thing was first. He would have to warm her up.

His other hand still massaging her thigh, began to make it's way towards the girls clit; The man's index finger and thumb reaching out and squeezing her clit, pinching it and rubbing in a circular motion.

Emilia could see Lucien's eyes wandering over her figure, and though it was embarrassing, she didn't hide herself in case he really wanted to look over her more. Even though they had made love already, she hadn't been fully naked with him like this. She took his hand, feeling a little like a princess as he helped her into the warm water of the bath. She felt her worries quickly wash away as though it were the grime that may have been on her delicate skin. Though she was used to warm baths, there was something that felt a little different here. Maybe it was a special sort of water? She noticed the suds from the soap start to mix into the water, and she was soon joined by Lucien in the middle.

"Oh...y-yes, of course." She wanted to say the it would be better for her to wash his back first, but if he really insisted, she wouldn't stop him. He could see that she was fidgeting a little though, relaxing when he was starting to run the bar of soap over her body. It felt nice with the soap massaging her body, coating her with the sweet-smelling suds. Sehe squirmed a little as he started moving down to her ass, getting a surprised yelp when he gave her a little squeeze. At the same time, her ears and tail would stand out, and she even gave him a little pouty face for that. She was pulled closer against him as he starting applying the soap on her front, and she'd feel his lips planting little kisses along her neck all the while. "Y-yes...I feel so happy with Master like this..." she said, offering another beautiful smile to him.

A little whimper left her lips when he took her breast in his hand, starting to squeeze it and tease her nipple as well. As for the bar of soap, he was applying it over Emilia's sex, getting even more wonderful sounds from her. Her legs closed a little and the blush on her face was far more evident now. She knew she couldn't have just been expecting a normal bath if it was with Lucien. Her entire body trembled under his touch, and she was loving the way he carressed her and worked on her clit. "Nnn...ha...M-Master..."

Though Lucien has had such lustful baths in the past, the Master merchant made a decision to do something rather different this time with his newly initiated maid. As he was pinching her clit, the master slowly moved his fingers with in her tight little sex slowly stirring inside her. The naked man took note at Emilia's erratic breathing; He could not help but smile. Everything was going as planned. After a slipping another finger in, the dark haired master began to sense something rather different going on.

The magical runes engraved on the walls began to glow it's gentle light. the water began to bubble as if it were boiling even though the temperature of the water was remained for the most part normal. Lucien's grin widened as he pinches the nipple of the wanting cat girl, and breathes hotly into her wonderful furry ears.
"It begins"

Soon enough, a shape began to rise from the water. The shape itself being formed from the water. After trying to to find it's form. The water rose up taking the shape of a tentacle. Slowly, that tentacle made it's way to Emilia, wrapping it's arms around Emilia lifting her gently up for Lucien to behold. The water tentacle then grabbed at her legs spreading it out ever so lightly.
"How do you like it my dear Emilia. It's it wonderful?"

Walking up to her, Lucien urged to the water tentacle to spread her legs out further. The Mathias head then gently dipped his head against Emilia's pussy lips slowly licking the surface.

The young neko girl countinued to squirm and wriggle about in Lucien's grasp as he showered her with his sweet affection. As he had already figured, Emilia was especially fond of whatever attention he gave her, whether he was scratching her behind her ears or doing such intimate things with her. Though they had done this together a few times now, Emilia felt like it was the first time everytime. She pressed back against his chest a little more as another finger slipped into her sex, stimulating her insides while he teased her clit as well. Her body was getting hot again, and not just from the temperature of the water.

Unlike Lucien, Emilia was focusing on how he was pleasing her sensitive body, so she couldn't notice how the runes all around the room were starting to light up around them. She didn't take notice until she felt the water bubbling a little and Lucien breathed into her ears. "W-what...?"

While his attention had ceased for the moment, she noticed one part of the bath that was bubbling a little more than everywhere else, and it was from there that something was starting to emerge. While Emilia didn't really want to believe it, it looked very much like a tentacle from some sea creature. "EEE!!! M-Master Lucien!!!" Worried that some kidna of creature may have accidentally gotten in, she wrapped her arms tight around Lucien while trying to hide from the tentacle.

Her hiding would do no good as the tentacle lifted her up a bit above the water, spreading her legs out and having her present herself to Lucien. "W-what...? This is...?" It seemed Lucien had been planning this. How he had managed to pull it off however was still a mystery to her. She felt her legs being spread out further, and his tongue had started to run across her bare pussy. She squirmed about in the tentacle's grasp, a little whimper leaving her lips.

The water in tentacle form squeezed around the breasts of the neko girl as Lucien further continued his onslaught on Emilia slit. His tongue diving in and out his yes gazing with a grand amount of lust at the girls own eyes. His fingers squeezed around her clit as he encircled it. A devious grin graced his features as he answered back.

"Both a reward and something to give you and edge in the competition. These bath waters here are used to not only enhance your pleasure but also increase your stamina. To sum it. This is a sexual ritual you my pet are the main subject."

Taking a small breath, he breathed hotly against the neko maids pussy lips. His other hand reaching behind her and tugging playfully at her tail. Muttering another incantation there was once again an alteration to the water.

The water tentacles, after wrapping themselves around Emilia's breasts and tightening itself around her thighs. Began to change form once again. The tentacles were no longer water but soon turned to into ice. The Mathias head could only imagine what she was experiencing. Breaking a piece of ice of the tentacle; He guided the ice chunk all the way from her thighs to her nipples.

At this point, seeing her in this state caused his member to harden even further. He would have to hold off on his feeling though. There was still more to the ritual.

The Frozen tentacles stayed frozen despite the very warm waters of the the bath, as Lucien continued his ministrations to the cat girl before him. His hands twisted her nipples, as he moved to press his lips against the neko maiden's. His tongue diving deeper and deeper, dancing and intertwining itself with the mewing girl. The master's rock hard cock was at his hardest at this point and he feared that he was going to fast. He semi relieved tried to relieve himself as he pressed his hard on against the belly button of the wanting maid.

As he deepened his kiss the ice tentacles began to melt. The second part of the spell would soon activate. The waters began to glow a brilliant blue, and all of the sudden as His hand wrapped around Emilia in a full embrace teasing her pussy part of the way another phenomena happened: The Magic soon began to transport experiences of images of every little conquest Lucien made made in this very bath.

He Grinned as he dislodged his lips from his favorite kitten as the images of Lucien Fucking Mia doggy style against a the marble bath wall began to flood not only his mind but Emilia's . It wasn't just the images that entered their bodies. But the feeling and emotions of the moment. The gasps and sighs. The countless number of orgasms he and his elven maid had.

"You like? With this spell you may even end up with as much skills are our maid head." He lifted up slightly, his cock now teasing her slit openly. He felt as if he was to cum at any moment. But he held back. It was time to claim the prize for the second time.
"Are you ready my pet?" Lucien went on as His cock head slowly entered her wanting womanhood.

Emilia had been skeptical about the magical phenomenon that surrounded her at first, but she had come to realize that these techniques were very much real, and Lucien had very interesting ways of using them. The ring that each maid had had already shown her that something was odd around here. Just from picturing an object in her mind, she could summon it right away in her hands. But this was something else. She had no knowledge about runes or anything, but Lucien had been able to call forth these tentacles made completely of water. However, they felt a little slippery like any sea creature.

"A r-reward?" She had to wonder if he had to go this far to reward her. He certainly liked having some surprises up his sleeve when it came to his special time with his maids. But at the same time, she was curious about how this was supposed to help her in the upcoming competition. Would it really increase her stamina as he said? If anything, she was sure she'd still be rather exhausted after this. The lovely neko whimpered softly with Lucien's hot breath washing over her pussy, and he managed to get a good yelp from her when he tugged her tail. Normally that would hurt a little, but he was managing to take advantage of her growing arousal, the painful sensation changing to aid in her body's warmth. She could hear him muttering something softly, and though she could make out what he was saying, she couldn't understand any of it. Maybe it was in Elven tongue like when he was talking with Mia?

Almost instantly, she would notice the water tentacles turning to ice from the water. Slowly the ice trail snaked up, moving around her thighs and her back before wrapping around her breasts. She gasped, feeling for a second like it was hard to breathe with the cool sensations washing over her. Unlike before when they were moving around to position her, they had completely solidified in ice, keeping her legs open for Lucien to have his fun. He had broken off a piece of the ice tentacle, trailing it over her erect nipples and thighs to make the catgirl shiver even more. It felt so odd for her that the room was rather warm, but her body was being exposed to the cool ice tentacles wrapped around her.

She felt his lips press to hers as he played with her nipples, his tongue invading and dominating her tongue. As her body heated up with passion, the ice tentacles around her felt even cooler, and she was sure she could feel her skin numbing up. Luckily for her, she could feel the tentacle start to melt, lowering her into Lucien's arms. But her mind was soon filled with so many images at once, and all of them had something in common. They all looked like they took place in this bath, and Lucien had spent some special moments with different maids. It felt like Emilia had experienced all those moments with him, and her body felt so weak and hot suddenly. She couldn't do anything to stop him from what he was doing, but it wasn't like she had any intentions of doing so. She only managed a weak nod as he started to slip his manhood into her sex, getting a lovely whimper from her. It sounded like a soft purr was resonating in her throat as well.

Her moan and the moans of the other girls were like music to his ears. His cock entered the Neko pussy gently. Going in and out. He was enjoying as her pussy lips began to clap down on his cock. A slight Groan. Perhaps he was sweating. It was hard to tell since the bath they were in was steamy and warm. Lucien's lips pressed around the cat girls his hips gyrating forward, his hands holding her in a fall embrace as he squeezed on his maid's ass. It felt soft and supple like pillows in his master bedroom. His lips moved over to her neck nibbling on it gently.

As the passion of Maid and Master increased the magic's power surrounding the ritual was growing stronger and stronger. Soon, another set of water tentacles rose sprouted from the water as if they were weeds that could never truly fade from a garden. the tentacles gripped the thighs of Emilia. A third began to poke around at her ass.

A thought entered The Mathis as the water tentacle began to to poke in and out of the kitten girls ass: My cock had yet to experience you tighter rarely used hole my dear. Lucien's expression turned rather devious . Commanding the tentacles with a single thought, he removed his cock from her tight snatch and flipped the cat girl over having her bend over backwards for him.

"About time I take your ass." He whispered in to her ears. With a thrust as violent as a Lions he impaled himself upon her bum. The feeling: Absolutely glorious.

Emilia recalled the first time she had made love with Lucien like this only just recently. She still did not think of herself as a lewd women for feeling this way, but she couldn't deny how wonderful it felt to do this with him. It was like a dream come true really to have her wonderful Master treating her like his dear lover. though he would do the same to other women, and he had clearly done so many times in this same bath house, she especially enjoyed her time alone with him. The little purrs she gave off continued as his cock sunk deeper into her pussy, once again spreading her out to accommodate him. Once more she felt his lips on hers, and she eagerly returned it. And her hips wiggled a little in response to his gentle squeezes, suggesting she was enjoying it quite a bit.

The catgirl had been expecting that Lucien alone would tend to her, but she had noticed the tentacles starting to rise again from the water. And with her lips freed from his, she let out a little yelp in surprise. "M-Master...?" Her legs were spread out a bit, and she tensed up instantly with the tentacle poking her puckered ass. "W-what...? N-no way..." But try as she might to wiggle free, the tentacle kept poking at her rear entrance, apparently preparing her for Lucien's turn. That look he gave her let her know what he had planned for her. His cock had left her pussy and she was made to bend over backwards a little with her ass presented to him. With his words as her only warning, she let out a cute sound that was much like a mix of a gasp and a squeal with his cock filling her ass suddenly. It was even tighter than her pussy, and she couldn't help but feel like this was so wrong. Despite this, she was getting some odd and very pleasing sensations that she hadn't felt when he took her pussy. "Hnn...ha...M-Master..." Her breasts bounced wildly with each thrust, the water from the bath along with her sweat dancing along her erect nipples.

Back
Top Bottom