Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Concerning Character Age & Non-Sexual RPs

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
All right. So, people have been inquiring as to whether or not it's all right to use minors (as defined by the site) for non-sexual RPs since, well, there's no sex involved in the RPs. I've given this MUCH MUCH MUCH thought and have come to what I think a reasonable conclusion. Some of you might like it, some might not. BUT I assure you there are good reasons as to why I have come to it. So, without further ado:

All main characters in the non-sexual RP section MUST be at least 13 years of age and have achieved puberty.

Now for the explanation of 'why'.

01) There is the possibility that people will look for loopholes that will allow some form of loli/shota.

02) There is the possibility that people will use their requests as a means of communicating their interest in loli/shota even if their RPs do not broach the topic.

03) There is always the chance that an RP will become 'sexual' and need to be moved, why place the RP at needless risk for loli/shota characterization.

04) Better to avoid confusion by not making extenuating circumstances for a single section involving something that is quite serious.

05) There is the possibility that reviewers and other guests/members might frown upon the fact that an adult site is condoning minors as main characters regardless of whether or not the nature of the RP is loli/shota.

So, there you have it. Hopefully this does make sense. A lot of thought was placed into the decision. So, please, respect it. Thank you.

*nods* Very well-developed train of thought, DA. No sense in putting such a great site at risk needlessly. Just wanted to say I approve, is all.

Back
Top Bottom