Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fractals by Babette

Babette

Super-Earth
Fractals are fun to make. I create them on a program on my computer called: Apophysis7x Some I use as my desk top wallpaper. Whatever I post here you are welcome to right click and save. :)

ash-1290.jpg

The previous two are pretty interesting looking. I've never done anything with fractals before, but upon reading about them I think they are pretty cool. The most recent one you posted actually reminds me of "Under a Wave off Kanagawa", or other Japanese woodblock paintings of waves. Have you attempted to incorporate these fractal images into a larger work of art? It would be interesting to see if they could be used to create a more coherent picture. I think a nature scene would be neat.

Mitsu said:
The previous two are pretty interesting looking. I've never done anything with fractals before, but upon reading about them I think they are pretty cool. The most recent one you posted actually reminds me of "Under a Wave off Kanagawa", or other Japanese woodblock paintings of waves. Have you attempted to incorporate these fractal images into a larger work of art? It would be interesting to see if they could be used to create a more coherent picture. I think a nature scene would be neat.
Thank you Mitsu.
No I have not tried anything as of yet, the thought actually never occurred, so again thank you, I might check into it. Feel free to snag any you like, if you wish. I mainly use them for desk tops, unless I post them to my DA account.

I feel all jealous looking at them. >.< I love them though! <3 Haha. They're really amazing.
I wonder if I could use one of them in a disc sometime?

Minatei said:
I feel all jealous looking at them. >.< I love them though! <3 Haha. They're really amazing.
I wonder if I could use one of them in a disc sometime?

As long as you list me as the original artist, I have no problem with it, PM with with your intentions of usage I am sure we can come up with an agreement :)

They aren't hard to make, a little time consuming -with the right programs any one can do this.

Back
Top Bottom