Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scribbles from my mind (artwork)

Thank you! Still trying to figure out digital work. Definitely a different approach than traditional.
What have you been using when it comes to digital? I just got an iPad Pro with Procreate and it’s a game changer.

Lovely art by the way! So much detail and the shading is amazing.

Oh, absolutely. I am far better at sketching things using paper and a pencil. But there's that fun undo feature I love about digital, too. haha
You're super talented, I'm jealous! c:
I Hope to see more from you.
Likewise! Im much more at home with pens, brushes and pencils on paper.
I do love the instant verity of tools with digital though, like airbrushing and certain paints. Especially paints that are incredibly expensive.
Well thanks again! Its more a matter of dedicated time and making a ton of mistakes haha.
I will definitely try and post more. I tend to post mostly on Instagram these days.

What have you been using when it comes to digital? I just got an iPad Pro with Procreate and it’s a game changer.

Lovely art by the way! So much detail and the shading is amazing.
I'm hoping to eventually get that exact set up. Unfortunately my financial situation is garbage at the moment.
Right now it's a used chromebook with a $20 stylus.

Thank you! I definitely appreciate the comments! I basically tried to approach it as i would traditional art.

Concept sketch of a original character for a manga im working on.
(Mixed media Canson sketchbook. Copic markers and sakura micron)
IMG_20220606_121134_453.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool and well drawn! For some reason I'm thinking of Frankenstein's monster when I look at it

Wow! These are incredible.

I hope you keep at it, you're truly very talented and have an excellent grasp on dimension and shape.

Back
Top Bottom