Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ A Dark Fantasy ~ looking for other rp'ers

Rapedoll

Supernova
~ A Dark Fantasy rp ~
looking for other players

Time : Medieval

Base : Group of travelers meet up along the road.
All with some kind of story to tell. Each one being chased by there own dark past. Either then trying to escape from someone or something, or somethings chasing them. There wanderers, homeless , driven out of there villages or banished for one reason or another.
They all decide to band together, create a village, a new home, a new start.
But the past keeps creeping in on them and threatens not only them but all others in there new village.

a struggle between good and evil ..
going to need both kinds of characters.

This is just an idea at this point. I would like to get other members to brain storm with.

MassAtk330 said:
Is it too late to join this?

Nope, not at all :)
welcome aboard.
The thread will be going up either sometime tomorrow or at the latest the day after. We are just working out the background and setting now and have to write it up.
You will need to create yourself a character and post it in the open character thread at the top of the open role play tread, and link it back at the beginning of your post. but all of that will be explained again once we set it up.
again welcome, and i can't wait to see what your character is going to be like :)

Just a note to everyone, when discussing the setting Rape desired that it be like the British Isles in scenery and climate. So you may want something warm for your character to wear, especially since you're all going to be squatting in an abandoned castle.

So wool capes or hides of creatures. Nice.

Whenever the thread is up, could you post the link on this thread? Also, we might also need a post order.

Felixia_Luna said:
So wool capes or hides of creatures. Nice.

Whenever the thread is up, could you post the link on this thread? Also, we might also need a post order.

I have decided not to make a posting order.. as some people will wind up MIA. and i didn't what the story to have to slow down because of peoples different schedules

The thread is up the name is The Rift .. A Dark Fantasy.
I chose the name because it represents the constant struggle between good and evil

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=21186

Back
Top Bottom