Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ A Dark Fantasy ~ looking for other rp'ers

Rapedoll

Supernova
~ A Dark Fantasy rp ~
looking for other players

Time : Medieval

Base : Group of travelers meet up along the road.
All with some kind of story to tell. Each one being chased by there own dark past. Either then trying to escape from someone or something, or somethings chasing them. There wanderers, homeless , driven out of there villages or banished for one reason or another.
They all decide to band together, create a village, a new home, a new start.
But the past keeps creeping in on them and threatens not only them but all others in there new village.

a struggle between good and evil ..
going to need both kinds of characters.

This is just an idea at this point. I would like to get other members to brain storm with.

This is a bit of an interesting idea, and seems to travel right along my usual path of blighted characters.

I'm interested.

cool get a few more other people and we can get this on the road so to speak.

So, beyond medieval, what more is there to the setting?

Because the middle ages did have quite the technological progression that most people just don't realise.

well this is defiantly going to be a fantasy type of setting,
the constant tug of good vs evil.
so far it's just the idea, I'm hoping that when a few more people we can brain storm and develop a good base for the story to play off of.
I will be using my Character De'Mona from my other profile.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=639184#pid639184
Scroll up to see De'Mona's profile

Won't be much good vs evil in my character, I can state that much at least.

I love rping bastards far too much to let something like good get in my way.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Won't be much good vs evil in my character, I can state that much at least.

I love rping bastards far too much to let something like good get in my way.

haha good every good rp needs a evil bastard lol

I would like to join up. If you require a character profile I can drum one up real quick. I will probably be a good girl (hehe) though maybe with a twisted sense of right and wrong.

ah cool, so far we only have the three of us .. i would love to get at least one more person to open with ... of course the more the better :)

Well, that's four.

Now to just figure out the setting some more and I'll be able to decide upon which variation of my character idea to pursue.

Rapedoll has asked me to help in the creation of our setting, I've agreed and I have more then a few ideas at present; but I feel the need to ask you all what it is you most want to see in the setting.

Rapedoll gave me an approximate year of 600ACE to compare the fictional to real world, so when picking weapons/fashion and so forth might want to pause to consider exactly what was in use that century.

One thing that i'm going to ask of each member is to really think about your character ..
When you list its attributes, it's skills be it weapon, magic or other, as well as personality.
( No God modding )
What you bring into the story via your characters profile that is what you stuck with..
If your character uses magic make sure you list that on the character profile.
Don't say your character uses a sword and when things don't go smoothly you suddenly pull magic out.
The same with weapons.. dont say your character has two swords and a dagger strapped to his/her leg and suddenly have them taken away from them only to have you turn around and say you have sleeve blades and pull a blade from your sleeve.
What you come into a fight with is what you have to use.
Not to say that at some point in the story you cant purchase a new weapon from a shop and now have it in your arsenal.
The same with magic.. you cant say you have water magic then suddenly have it be fire magic.
If you want to learn a new spell fine.. but you have to take the time to post in your thread that your learning a new spell, working on a new spell, purchasing a new spell, or item with magical abilities.
The same goes for attributes. Not saying you cant acquire them but they have to be done in the course of the role play.

I'm still new to this.. so i hope that i'm explaining myself so i can be understood.
So again as i said earlier, when making your character think about what you will be bringing with him and into the role play.

yes but you have to have them listed in your characters profile,

anything after that you have to come by them by purchasing them, learning them or have it given to you or finding them.

Hey, Doll, could you to this poor fool a courtesy and link to your character pics? They are rather large and threaten to break my screen.

Back
Top Bottom