Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Merak the world of the Galaxy -Looking for Interest

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
Ok first off before I go into the explanation of the Role Play I would like to say beforehand that the names of everything are based off of things in a galaxy. Constellations, moons, suns, stars, milky ways, black holes and so on. It was intentionally done so, so please don't make comments on it. I also know in social statuses a Marquis is rather low on the scale however I decided to make them the more prominent powers in here. Also please forgive any grammar mistakes, it's a sort of weak spot of mine.

In the world of Merak there are seven main regions ruled by seven different lords known as "Marquis's". The seven regions are as listed :

Dubhe - Capital city Alhena - Ruled by Marquis Zander
Phecda - Capital City Tabit - Ruled by Marquis Kanis
Megrez - Capital City Mintaka - Ruled by Marquis Cassider
Alioth - - Capital City Dhalim - Ruled by Marquis Raern
Mizar - - Capital City Alnitak - Ruled by Marquis Daerst
Alcor - - Capital City Saiph - Ruled by Marquess Rigel
Alkaid - - Capital City Hatsyra - Ruled by Marquess Faern

Each Marquis can not enter onto another's lands unless declaring war or invited by the Ruling lord. Merak has no actual king or over-ruling leader, though it once did. Now it is nothing more than a spoken myth on the mouths of saddened poverty stricken people. Each Marquis employs it's own armies and personal assassins [as well as a few dark magik users.] As the saying goes "Those with power will use it and seek to gain more" as is the case in the world of Merak. The lords are readying for war though secretly as a straight out war would weaken them against others attacks. Everyone had a blade pointed at someone else and the whole of Merak teeters on the edge of a bloodbath.

Unknown to the power hungry Marquis's another power stirs and moves silently in the screams caused by the blind lords of the Regions. The beings who serve under the darkness of the black-holes; something not even light can escape. They wish to destroy Merak as a whole and rebuild it with worshipers of such dark objects.[Cliche I know.] As each day goes by their members grow at the same time the thirst of the Marquess's grow as well and un-easiness settles throughout all of Merak.

At the same moment that the servants that slither through the darkness that others fear, another power stirs, an ancient power that has slept through all of the years that Merak grew. The beings whose names are Constellations, once more awaken to keep the world from shattering at it's core. It is an order that pre-dates all of Merak, an order that existed before the world even had a name, it's name was spoken alongside the legends of the kings of old. Although as all legends and myths are the actual events were distorted by the passage of time and the many tongues that spoke it. The order is not of pure virtue and faith as it exists purely to keep the world from destroying itself and is comprised of beings [both virtuous and not] that wish to expand the world of Merak; not destroy it. The clan is comprised of five different branches all named after constellations. The branches are as listed :

Aquilae - The Eagle
Corvus - The Crow
Draco - The Dragon
Lupus - The Wolf
Hydrus - The Water Snake

All five branches answer to the main branch Andromeda [which technically has two meanings but for now we will stick with "The Chained Lady."] The branch of Andromeda no one actually enters and all those within the main branch are unknown. However all main orders are received from within the branch and from time to time are briefed by the "voice" of the clan leader [obviously a woman.] As time unfolds it is revealed as to why the main branch is named "Andromeda" or "The Chained Lady."

End Role Play Description.

Ok so this is a more Action/Adventure RP. I'm just gonna post here to see if I get intial interest in the idea before posting it up. If it does become bigger I'll expand on the land and the Branches of the Clan. [Though I may decide to add a side in case someone wants to work on the side of chaos and destruction.] As well as from time to time I'll make a Narration post to help move the story along smoothly. There will also be a basic posting order to keep some semblance of order.

If you have any questions just ask and Ill get to you when I can! Post as well if you'd be interested in joining it if I opened it up.

RE: Clan of the Constellations -Loking for Interest-

-B u m p-

Back
Top Bottom